My Son the Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God. I forgotten what you can do with that tongue." The twins' heads turned; a forlorn look appeared on their faces as they heard that lustful voice filling their home. Their eyebrows rose at their hushed conversation.

"Boys?!" Iliana's voice called down to them.

"What is it Mom? We aren't being too loud are we?" Franklin asked, as he looked up at his naked mother as he and Aidyn stood at the base of the stairs.

"No. We have a proposal for you," Iliana said, with a sly grin.

"And that is?!" Their voices spoke as one.

"One: no talking if we let you in. Two: no touching, us or yourselves. Three: no recording devices," Iliana said, holding up three fingers. "Can you..."

"Oh fuck yes! God. I love riding this thing," Emma howled as she bounced on Drake's cock.

"Can the two of you follow those rules?" Iliana asked, arching an eyebrow. Noting how her sons' cocks flexed in their jeans.

"Mmmhmm." Their heads nodded very vigorously.

"You need to thank the man of the house for this," Iliana said, turning on her heel, sauntering back to her room.

Aidyn and Franklin were shoving each other as they stumbled up the steps. Their heads shot up at the sound of Emma's purr as they could only guess from the loud crack that Drake had spanked her ass. Hopping on one foot then the other as they left a trail of clothing along the hallway as they stripped on the fly. Their mouths dropped as their mother sat on the backs of her legs as Drake fucked Emma from behind in front of her. Quickly closing their gaping mouths as Iliana placed a finger to her lips.

"Yes Drake, fuck me hard!" Emma moaned as she thrust backwards onto his root. "There! Fuck Drake... I'm going to cum!" They're eyes watched as Emma shuddered and trembled as she came on their brother's cock.

"Finally made it to the party huh?" Drake asked, peering over his shoulder. Easing out of Emma's wet cunt, rubbing her ass as she released a moan before collapsing onto the bed. "Clean it," he ordered as his pulsating cock bobbed before his mother as he knelt there.

Iliana didn't hesitate. She gobbled down that slick cock like it was fine wine. Her green eyes peered up at her son as her lips glided along her son's rod. She so hoped that by willingly doing this, tasting another woman's juices on his cock, it would help ease the hurt she had unwittingly caused. Then again, once his rod touched her lips, she did go a little wild on that pole of his. She just couldn't help it. She was finally tasting the man that she's been in love with since he was sixteen. She just couldn't fathom why her mind would make her forget that even if, at the time, she couldn't do anything about it. Why it focused on her twins and not the man that made her feel things that even her ex-husband failed to do. Maybe she would never understand why, yet she was determined to show her son for the rest of her life.

"Sorry Drake, I just can't help myself when it comes to you," Iliana said sweetly, as her hand stroked his hard root. "Just save me some okay?"

"Oh, you can believe I'm going to creampie you," Drake said, with a smirk. Bending down kissing his mother like all the women he's slept with.

"God. Drake. Why do you leave me breathless?" Iliana cooed as she nuzzled her son's hand as he caressed her left cheek.

"Because you love me," Drake said, with a warm smile. "Don't you ever forget that."

"You read... my email?!" Iliana gasped.

"Of course, I did. I just couldn't come out and say I've wanted you since that day I caught you sunbathing topless."

"You... handsome asshole!" Iliana surged to her knees and maddeningly kissed him. "I hope you like my ass," she said, bashfully. Her cheeks heated as her son's hands roamed her bare buttocks. "Because I don't think I'm ever going to let go of yours," Iliana purred as she pressed her son tighter to her as her hands had a death grip on his rear.

"Iliana, do release my partner he isn't nearly finished," Emma said, after she had recovered from her explosive orgasm. "Hi boys, like what you see?" she asked, waving to them. Giggling as they nodded yet remained silent. "Stand up, I want to see what those cocks look like that's always hard when you come around. Mmm... very nice, no wonder I hear your mother moaning so much," Emma cooed biting her lip as those hard cocks twitched at the sight of her naked body. "Would you like to cover my body in your hot cum?" she asked, as her nails lightly skimmed up her chest. She knew at the age of fifty-one she wasn't the looker that she was when she was twenty. Nonetheless, the sight of those three young men sporting hard cocks just for her did make her feel young again. "Maybe I'll give them a treat after I had my fill of their bother," she thought to herself. "You may sit now. Drake?" Spreading her legs showing off her wet, very aroused and very satisfied pussy to him as she held out her arms to him. "Come fill me with your seed once again." Other than her husband, before she found out about his infidelity, Drake was the only man, in her nearly thirty long years of marriage, she allowed to cum inside of her. Even if she did decide to fuck the twins only Drake would ever be the one who's cum would be dripping out of her cunt.

Aidyn and Franklin scooted towards the edge of their mother's bed watching how Emma's labia molded around their brother's cock as it pumped in and out, coating it with every thrust of his hips in her cream. They had never been so hard in their lives as they crumpled the comforter in their hands. Wishing it was either one of them in their brother's place.

"Yes Drake, fuck! I love you!" Emma cried out as she came alongside him as she felt her womb being flooded. "It... just slipped out," she said, looking away in embarrassment.

"Shh... nothing to be embarrassed about," Drake said sweetly, gently turning her chin to look at him. Seeing her nod in understanding when she knew he couldn't return that love, not with what he's become. He would never willingly bring dishonor to her should the news that she was sleeping with a gigolo ever got out. Not that he cared what people thought about him, yet that didn't mean she didn't care about that.

"As long as I can be with you," Emma whispered feeling his cock shrinking within her cream filled peach.

"Of course, I do love hearing my angel sing," Drake cooed before passionately kissing her.

"Well Iliana, come eat your desert," Emma said, giggling as she held her labia open feeling Drake's cum leaking out.

"Frank, mind running and getting me a glass of water?" Drake asked, smirking when he saw his brother moving faster than he had ever witnessed during his football games. Smacking both of his mother's ass cheeks enjoying how they jiggled as she dug out every drop of his cum from within Emma's canal. "Does she always squeal like that?" Drake asked, his remaining brother as he slipped three fingers into his mother's hot cunt who shook his head. "Ah. Thank you, going to need all the fluids I can get," he said, taking the glass from Franklin. "Go ahead," Drake muttered before taking a sip.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"No hugs while you're naked," Drake said, placing a hand on his brother's chest. "I don't swing like that."

"I'm ready baby, I've been ready for you all night long," Iliana said, smiling at her son as the overhead light shone along Emma's juices that coated her skin. "What is it Aidyn?" she asked, looking behind her as her son tapped her foot. "You were told no touching yourself," Iliana stated as Aidyn made the hand motion of jerking off.

"Come here boys," Emma said, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed as Drake laid on his back.

"You ready baby?" Iliana asked, as she ground her mound against his reignited cock.

"I've been ready," Drake said, shooting his mother a grin.

"Good answer," Iliana purred as she lifted herself up, trembling as his head moved through her lips. Gasping as his crown breached her entrance. Her eyes fluttered as she eased herself down. Glad she had loosened herself up before Drake had arrived home, so he wouldn't be tearing her too much as she bottomed out.

"Now, if I do this, I want you on your best behavior when I entertain in my backyard, and whenever you see me. Am I clear?" Emma said sternly, keeping her chuckle contained as she watched their cocks bounce whenever she would press down lightly on their crowns. "You may speak."

"Of course!" Aidyn and Franklin said in unison.

"Now bear with me, I've never given dual hand jobs before. That's all you're going to get out of me, got it?" Emma asked, arching an eyebrow. Peering over her shoulder as Iliana moaned from behind her. Watching how she rocked her hips, noticing the elation on her face as her hands propped her up as she leaned back.

"Doesn't my pussy look fantastic as that cock plunges into it?" Iliana panted as the smell of her sex filled the air. Sucking on her lower lip as Drake nodded as his hands held onto her thighs. Her red hair cascaded down the right side of her body as she howled like a banshee as Drake hammered his rod deep into her womanhood. "Yes Drake, fuck me!" Iliana growled as she leaned forward matching her son's thrust. Her nails scraped down his chest as another orgasm flared to life. "Oh Drake!" Her voice trembled as her hair swayed as her body quaked in the aftermath. "You feel so good in me baby," Iliana whispered before kissing her son.

"So boys, are you enjoying this?" Emma asked, with a knowing smirk. Enjoying how the twins were moaning as her hands stroked their cocks.

"Y-yes..."

"Your hand feels so good," Aidyn said, with a quivering voice.

Emma could feel that they were ready to explode. With a sinful smile, pressing their engorged rods against their stomachs watching the way their cum painted their stomachs. "What? Did I say you could cum on me? I just said I'd do that this once, nothing about you spraying me in your semen, now did I?" Emma asked, with a sinful smile. "Now go clean yourselves up and close the door on the way out," she said, shooing them off.

"Night sweethearts, see you in the morning," Iliana said, smiling at her twins as she was poised to ride her son in the reverse cowgirl position. "Watch baby, watch how my ass bounces as I ride this cock," she said, peering over her shoulder as she eased her sore cunt back down onto Drake's rod. "God. Your so damn big Drake, no wonder all those women want you," Iliana purred as her son stretched her out more so than her dildo prepared her for. Any woman would have trouble taking a cock with a twelve inch circumference. Nonetheless, Iliana was determined to make sure her son had all that she could provide.

"Drake," Emma cooed smiling seductively at Drake as he looked at her. "My pussy still needs to feel your tongue on it," she said, staring down at him as she straddled Drake's face. "Make this pussy realize how lucky it is," Emma purred as she ran her fingers along her labia.

And so, the very room, where the woman who humiliated Drake, whom he so craved, was filled with her moaning voice as Drake brought her to orgasm after orgasm. Each switching off to get their fill of the man that brought such pleasure to their bodies.

"Give it to me Drake! Let me feel you cum inside of me!" Iliana panted in exhaustion after three hours of mind blowing sex. Her hands rested on his chest loving how his tight body moved for her as he plowed that cock into her. Holding onto his arms as she laid on her back as Drake thrust hard and deep into her. "Yes!" Iliana cried out as she felt her son's cum flooding her womb.

The End.

Epilogue

Two months had passed since that night. Two months of Iliana screaming in sheer bliss as her three son's filled each and every hole of hers. Although she would never take Drake in her ass, he was just too thick for her to handle back there. She didn't always have all three at once, some days it was just her and Drake or one of the twins. That didn't mean she didn't sleep with her son whenever he came home from his night out on the town. She would hear the door opening downstairs and Iliana would slowly make her way to his bed. There she would crawl into his bed, wrap his arm around her and drift back to sleep feeling the man she loved spooning against her. Always waking with a smile on her face as the dawn light highlighted her son's face.

"Okay Drake, you have to tell us just what the hell you do for a living," Franklin said, in a stern brotherly voice as he and Aidyn unpacked the eighty inch flat screen.

"It will blow your mind, so I don't know if you can handle it," Drake said, sipping on his glass of wine.

"Dude this thing cost fifteen hundred bucks. You have to tell us!" Aidyn said, shooting his brother a smile as he and Franklin unwrapped the TV.

"As long as you don't go running your mouths off about it I'll tell you," Drake said, feeling his mother's arms slipping around his waist as she pressed her breasts into his back.

"Deal," the twins said in unison.

"I'm a gigolo," Drake said, with a smirk as he brought his glass to his lips at their shocked faces.

"You... a... gigolo," Franklin burst out laughing.

"You're not joking are you?" Aidyn asked, seeing his brother shaking his head.

"How do you think Drake could save our home? Pay for everything around here, and still do everything he wants?" Iliana asked, from over Drake's right shoulder. "Because my baby is the man of this house now," she cooed lovingly. "Okay, Emma wants to go shopping I'll be back soon. I can't wait to taste your chicken parmesan," Iliana said, kissing her son's cheek before going to collect her purse.

"Emma is coming for dinner right?" Drake asked, as he watched the sway of his mother's ass.

"You know it Drake, you better not be replacing me with another woman," Iliana said, teasingly. Blowing her sons a kiss as the straps of her purse rested on her left shoulder. "I'll be back in two hours," she said, waving bye to Drake.

"Drake, that woman, the one me and Mom saw that night at the play house..."

"I don't discuss my clients," Drake said, draining his glass.

******

Two days later...

"Come on, I got something to show the two of you," Drake said, standing in the doorway of Franklin's bedroom as he and Aidyn were discussing their last year of college, of all things.

"This isn't about how cool and fancy that new car is?" Aidyn asked, with a coy smirk.

"No... but it is a cool car, jealous?" Drake said, knowing how his brothers had been drooling over his new BMW 8 series sports car. Remembering how joyful his mother was when he gave her the keys to the Audi when they went to pick it up. She was the very first one that helped to break in his new car that was currently parked in the garage. Granted it was on the hood of his car, but it still counts.

"Fuck off, the moment you leave those keys out I'm so going to boost it," Franklin said, with a cocky grin.

"So not going to happen. Unless you don't want the surprise I have for you," Drake said coyly, sliding his hands into his front pockets, shrugging his shoulders. "That's a shame," he sighed before walking down the hall towards the stairs. A smile formed on his lips at the sound of his brothers' feet hurrying after him. "Now close your eyes," Drake ordered to which they didn't hesitate. Guiding his brothers into living room, shooting Emma a smile and a kiss as she stood in front of the fireplace in a red see-through teddy with matching panties. Her arms resting on the mantle as she smiled seductively at him. "Go ahead and open your eyes."

"Holy shit!" Aidyn and Franklin gasped.

"Like what you see boys?" Emma purred.

"Hell yes!"

"Well, what are you doing all the way over there?" Emma asked, with a sly smirk. Giggling as the twins nearly leapt over the couch.

"Can we...?"

"Oh yes, touch me all you want boys," Emma cooed as her hands ran up and down their growing rods. "But first thank your brother, he is the one that talked me into this."

"Well, you do drive a hard bargain," Drake retorted.

"You better live up to it too," Emma said, flicking her tongue against her teeth. A warm smile formed on her lips as the twins raced over to their brother.

"Can't breathe!" Drake rasped as his brothers hugged him far too tightly.

"Come on boys, take me to your room and fuck me like you've always wanted," Emma said, as she sauntered past them. Yelping in surprise as Franklin scooped her up into his arms. Giggling as he carried her hurriedly up the stairs.

"You're the best brother ever!" Aidyn shouted before racing to catch up to his twin.

Drake had a smile on his face as he listened to Emma purr. It was nice to finally see her happy. He knew she wouldn't always sleep with them unless she wanted to. Rubbing the back of his head wondering how the neighbors are going to take the fact of him sunbathing in the nude for the rest of the month. Then again, that wasn't anything new to him. He did spend a lot of time on that nude beach. Turning as he heard a knock on his front door.

"Hello...?" His eyes ran down the dazzling red head wondering why she looked so familiar.

"Hello Drake, I hope you remember me?"