My Son the Gigolo

Story Info
A humiliated son works to make his mother lust after him.
44k words
4.67
113.9k
345

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers

My Son the Gigolo

By

Soul71

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits

******

Chapter One.

Drake Lucian stood in his mother's bathroom with her soiled panties wrapped around his cock. His small frame was highlighted by the overhead bathroom light. He has always been attracted to his mother. How could he not be; his mother was the hottest woman he has ever known! With her dark red hair, her stunning green eyes, to her 36D breasts, he learned from her bra tags, to the way her ass moved beneath the skirts and tight pants she wore. The way her alluring hips called out to him to take hold of them as he fucked her from behind. Plus, there was the fact that she has been sleeping with his two older brothers. So, it wasn't too farfetched that he would be joining them. However, that wasn't the case as Drake soon found out.

"God damn it! Drake how many times have I told you to stop masturbating using my panties!" Iliana hissed at her son. Her foot stomped as her eyes looked in disgust at the sight before her. She did love her youngest son, yet he wasn't as handsome nor built like her other two sons. He was far too thin, too frail, and his unruly hair kept her eyes from noticing what her son was packing. If she did, then maybe, just maybe, their lives would have been different.

Drake felt ten inches tall as his brothers had wandered in and was snickering as his mother berated him. He didn't think he could feel much smaller than he did at that moment. However, how the Fates can be so cruel.

"When will you get it through your head Drake? I will not now, nor will I ever sleep with you," Iliana growled growing red in the face. "Why would I when you don't even have an ounce of what your brothers do?! Now get out of my damn bathroom! You're grounded for the rest of the month!" she shouted as she pointed to the door. "You can wait outside and listen as real men fuck me," Iliana sneered. While she did enjoy how he looked at her, still that didn't mean she was going to fuck him. She had her other two strapping, handsome sons for that.

Iliana eased off her middle son's cock as she heard the front door slam. Returning Aidyn's cock back to her mouth as she shrugged her shoulders. Moaning as Franklin thrust his cock into her wet cunt. She'll apologize to Drake once he came home. She didn't want to hurt her child, yet he wasn't like his brothers, and Iliana did love having two available hard cocks eager to fuck her at any given time. Her husband knew all about it as well. Hence why he was never around anymore. Mario no longer felt the need to come home to her any longer. Iliana did still love him, however, he no longer loved her when he walked in on her and Franklin one night. She knew divorce was coming, Mario only stayed married to her until Drake was out of school and went off to college. If Mario didn't want her any longer she knew two muscle bound sons that wanted their mother's pussy.

"That little bastard," Iliana hissed as Drake ended her call before it ever went through as she stood in the kitchen making her children dinner.

"Don't worry about Drake he'll come home," Franklin said, sharing a laugh with his younger brother. "He always does. How else is he going to sniff your panties?"

"True," Iliana cooed before flashing her son a smile.

"Anyway, forget about him, let's finish up dinner and head back for some more fun," Aidyn said, smirking coyly at his mother.

"Mmm..." Iliana hummed as her hips swayed as she sauntered over to her middle son. "As tempting as that is, you have school work to do, as do you," she said, caressing Aidyn's cheek as she looked upon her fraternal twins. Knowing that once their college started back up in the fall she was going to miss them dearly. Although, it was a good thing that she had talked them into attending the college only an hour away from their town. That way they and she could be together as much as they could given their sports schedules and course loads. "I don't want to hear that you failed your exams all because you couldn't keep you mind or your cocks off of mama's ass and tits," Iliana teased her sons as she walked back over to the stove.

Iliana and her sons were having a cheery time as they lounged in the living room as she teased her sons to no end, just like they did to her. Yet her mind was troubled. Her youngest son had yet to come home. It had been three hours since Drake had stormed off. Maybe she shouldn't have said that to her son, however, she was tired of finding her underwear soiled with his cum. She wouldn't have minded if he actually washed them after he was done with them and not throwing them back into the hamper to get ruined.

******

Drake groaned at his sore muscles as he slogged his weary body home. If his mother didn't want him like he wanted her, then he was going to make her want him so bad that she'd beg for it. He just hoped the gym he just signed onto would give him the results he needed. Then there was the ad in the paper, not the ones that you see on newsstands, but of the adult kind. He knew if he wanted to make his mother want him, lust for him, then he would need to learn how to seduce older women. He just hoped the woman he had talked to would give him the chance to earn that skill. Plus, if he made a lot of money doing it all the more better. Opening the mail box wondering if his acceptance letter to Cornell or the other two architecture schools he had applied too showed up while he was gone. Drake was at one point going to stay close to home, yet that thought went out of his mind when his mother said those words. His eyes lit up at the three envelopes from Cornell, Rice, and North Dakota State.

******

Iliana turned in her seat as she heard the front door opening. She watched as Drake tossed two envelopes into the trash before the rest of the mail thumped onto the small, rectangle table that sat close to the door where they normally set the mail or packages on. Her green eyes ran down his shirt noting the sweat stains and the salty residue surrounding them. She wondered just what he's been doing. As she started to speak, Drake uncharacteristically walked off without a word or a leer at her. Her eyebrows rose at the sound of her son's bedroom door slamming shut.

"Seems the baby is still pouting," Franklin chuckled as he watched his mother walking over to the trash bin.

Iliana ignored how her son whistled at her as she bent over as she plucked the two envelopes out of the wastebasket. "Unopened?! Why did he throw them away if he didn't read them?" she asked herself as she turned them over in her hand. Her nail cut through the thin paper; her eyes widened in glee as her son had gotten in. Still, the question remained: Why? Why had Drake thrown them away before even reading them? Granted she didn't like the nine hour trek to Houston, or the sixteen hour car ride to North Dakota, that was still closer to her than across the country. "Drake?!" Iliana called out as she started to climb the stairs. "We need to..." Her words stilled as Drake walked bare chested from his room to the bathroom he and his brothers shared without a word to her. Her temper was starting to rise as he shut the bathroom door forcibly. Walking into his bedroom, she was about to lay the letters on his bed so they could talk about why he threw them away, however, that was until she saw the letter from Cornell.

"Oh hell no!" Iliana hissed as she read down the sheet of paper. Her son was not, was not, going to go to New York! She could deal with him going to Rice or North Dakota, but not New York City. "Drake! Drake! Open this door, right now!" she shouted as the palm of her hand beat upon the door.

"What?" Drake asked coldly, standing in nothing but a towel.

"When were you going to tell me about this?!" Iliana inquired, incensed as she waved the Cornell acceptance letter in the air.

"I wasn't," Drake said, plainly.

"You just can't run off to New York and not tell me!" Iliana yelled.

"Why not?" Drake asked, bewildered.

"I'm you mother! You should have told me about this!" Iliana said, her finger tapped the letter.

"I don't see what the problem is," Drake said, aloofly.

"Well, I do! Me and your father are not going to pay for you to live a thousand miles across the country when you can get just as good as an education at these," Iliana said, holding up his other letters in her right hand.

"I didn't ask you to, if you bothered to read it then you would have seen were I got a full ride. So, I won't be needing you, or your money for college," Drake said, closing the bathroom door so he could take a shower.

"Drake," her hand rested on the door stopping it from closing, "about earlier..."

"Save it, you stated your mind very articulately. You don't want me, and I sure as Hell don't want you now. Now, is there anything else? Otherwise you're wasting hot water," Drake said, pointedly.

******

Chapter Two.

And so, the Lucian household wasn't as fun or as warm as it once had been as the months passed. Iliana saw less and less of her son as the days wore on. Some days she thought Drake was a ghost with the lack of time he spent at home. Some days he didn't get home until five in the morning. She did worry about him, namely with all the late nights he'd been adding up. When he was still in high school it only happened during the weekends, yet the moment he graduated his nights and some days were packed to the point she had to schedule a time just to have a chat with him. Those chats were not as fortuitous as she might have hoped. When Drake had put a lock on his door, and the odd new clothes she had seen him carrying into his room, and that brand new car. She had to put her foot down.

"Drake what is going on with you?!" Iliana asked worriedly, as she finally got a moment alone with her youngest son as he walked in at the crack of dawn on Monday morning. Her eyes ran down his baggy clothes. She knew they were not the ones he left in the night before. She had noticed the smell of cologne drifting out of his room whenever she passed it. Something that she thought her son would never wear, at least not the kind that would spark her interest. Yet those clothes of his, the way he carried himself, this was not how her son acted months ago, and with him leaving in two weeks she doubted she'd ever get another chance to find out. "First the late hours, the new clothes, and that car!"

"What about it?" Drake asked, as he spun his keyring around his finger.

"How did you pay for it? I know it wasn't through me, was it your father?" Iliana asked, studying her son intently. His once unruly, black with red natural highlights, hair was gone, now replaced by something that framed his face so perfectly. His face had lost some of its sunkenness that'd plagued him since childhood. What parts of his body she could see like his neck, forearms, and calves looked more toned than she remembered. She had forgotten when the last time was she had seen him shirtless. Every time she tried to get him into the pool with them Drake blew her off. While now her panties went unmolested she kind of missed seeing his spunk marring her undergarments.

"No. Why do you care how I paid for my car?" Drake asked, in a monotone voice.

"I care Drake! I'm your mother, I'm always going to care about you," Iliana said, in shock. No longer seeing the lustful look in his eyes he'd had since he was sixteen. "You aren't dealing drugs are you? Is that why you've been buying those fancy clothes? Is that how you paid for that car?" Iliana was fuming when Drake answered his phone in the middle of their conversation.

"Oh? Is that so?" Iliana's fist curled into a ball as Drake stood with his back to her as he spoke like she wasn't even there. "An hour? For you make it five bills. Okay, eleven o'clock it is."

"Just who the hell was that?!" Iliana growled growing red in the face.

"A friend of mine," Drake said offhandedly, as he walked past his mother.

"I'm not done talking to you Drake!" Iliana sneered as she took hold of her son's wrist. Her eyes went wide in shock as she felt the strength of his hand as he forcefully removed her hand.

"But I'm done talking to you," Drake uttered before heading to his room.

"Morning Mom," Aidyn yawned as he walked down the steps. "Seems Drake finally came home," he said, as he moved up to his mother. With Franklin at his last week of football camp before their college started back he had his mother all to himself, and he was loving every minute of it. Watching how his mother's cheeks reddened as he slid his arms around her. He couldn't believe his father would willingly walk out on their mother. Sure, he could understand how he would be upset about finding her and Franklin, he was in the bathroom taking a break at the time, fucking. Still, he didn't blame his mother for liking to share her body with them. Yet once his father found out about him as well he and Franklin were pretty much dead to their father. If his father didn't want anything to do with them, his loss, at least to Aidyn's thinking. "What's wrong Mom?" Aidyn asked, after getting in his morning kiss.

"I'm worried about your brother. Something isn't right, I can feel it," Iliana said, looking into her son's eyes.

"Well... he obviously isn't going to talk to me about it," Aidyn said, knowing what his mother was going to ask.

"You aren't doing anything today are you?" Iliana asked, knowing he wasn't.

"No, why?" Aidyn asked, arching an eyebrow. Hoping it wouldn't interfere with his day of sunbathing.

"Drake is going somewhere at eleven, and I want you to follow him. I need to know what he's doing and if it's illegal to stop him before he gets caught," Iliana said, hugging her son tightly, hoping Drake wasn't doing what she thought he was doing. "Also if you can sneak into his room when he's getting ready see what he's hiding in there. Can you do that for me?"

"Sure Mom," Aidyn said, rubbing his mother's back. Rolling his eyes at the task before him, hoping he wasn't wasting his time. If he was then he'll make his little brother pay.

"Good. Thank you, baby. I left some pancakes in the microwave, and some bacon. Make sure you leave some for your brother if he wants some," Iliana said, kissing her son. She knew Drake hadn't had a meal with them in ages, yet she always set a plate out for her son should he venture down during their meal. It almost felt like how Mario was distancing himself from her. She never told her children of the photos he had sent her the day after he left. Where she cried as her sister had her husband's cock in her mouth. With the tag: 'I warned you sister, the moment you fucked up he would be mine.' Now they both were in the Far East and no telling when or if they ever would come back. Iliana didn't know if she could live with herself if her son pushed her away like his father had done. "I have to go get ready for work," Iliana said, placing a loving kiss on her son's left cheek.

Hanging her head as she sighed once the doorknob refused to turn. It seemed to her what little contact Drake had with her was all he wanted from her. Had what she said months ago really hurt her son so much that he was cutting himself off from her? That's what it seemed like to her, and she hated it! It wasn't like she didn't try to apologize to him. Yet Drake didn't want to hear a word of it. Granted she wasn't attracted to him then, however now, while she was worried, she couldn't help but feel that little tingle she got whenever she looked at her youngest son.

******

Aidyn was in his room wasting time as he waited for his brother's alarm to go off. He knew his brother well enough, if he was meant to be somewhere at a given time then he would be up and about an hour before then. A smile lifted the corners of his lips as Drake's alarm went off at ten o'clock sharp. Getting to his feet as he heard his brother's door opening, taking his phone off his desk as he heard Drake racing towards the bathroom. Slipping out of his bedroom once the bathroom door closed. Listening to the rustle of the shower curtain and the squeak of the knobs before the sound of the water filled his ears.

Dialing his mother's phone, "Okay, I'm in, what do you want me to look for?" Aidyn whispered once he put the phone on speaker.

"Anything out of the ordinary. Drugs mainly. Drake can't afford to buy a new car on minimum wage. So he has to be dealing. If so, we have to stop him."

"Okay," snapping photos as he walked around his brother's room, "Mom I don't think drug dealers are going to plays or the opera for that matter," Aidyn said, he noted the play bills that lined his brother's dresser.

"Show me!" Sending all the photos he had taken; Aidyn was smart enough not to touch anything as he snapped off a picture of his brother's new wardrobe. "What is it?!" Iliana asked, as she heard her son whistle.

"Oh, just two empty boxes of condoms in the trash and a half empty one in his drawer," Aidyn stated.

"And you don't see any used ones there?" Iliana asked, knowing how weird it had been that she hadn't caught her son masturbating somewhere in her house, namely in her bathroom.

"Not a single one," Aidyn admitted. Slipping out of his brother's room and quietly walking back to his. Easing his door closed so his brother wouldn't think something was up.

"Oh my god! How can he afford a hundred dollar shirt much less a whole closet full of them?!" Iliana exclaimed as she zoomed in on the price tag still attached to the sleeve of a shirt as she studied the photo of Drake's wardrobe. "And those shoes! Where is he getting all this money from?!" Iliana had a dozen tabs open on her office computer as she typed in the name brands of the shirts and shoes, and the plays she could read on the covers of the bills that were on his dresser. She didn't want to know how much they all cost him. Slumping back into her chair, this wasn't what she had thought.

She thought Drake had fallen into a bad crowd and couldn't get out of it, or if he even wanted to. She so wasn't expecting this! Her eyes couldn't look away as her son's image filled the screen as the website for one of the plays had posted pictures of their opening night. There he was arm in arm with this blonde woman that appeared ten years older than she was. Iliana ignored how the woman flaunted her breasts at her son.

No. Her attention was on Drake, how good he looked in that black suit. How it sat so proudly on his shoulders. Sitting up straight in her chair as she zoomed in, she could have sworn she saw how his bicep caused his suit jacket to contour to it. She pondered on when was the last time someone had dressed up for her, looked as good for her as her son did in that picture. She didn't even know he owned a suit!

"Mom?!"

"Yes honey?" Iliana couldn't believe she was getting aroused as she gazed at her youngest son.

"You got quiet there for a minute," Aidyn said, pocketing his motorcycle keys.

"Sorry, I'm just simply at a lost on what to do about Drake," Iliana lied as she noted the look in her son's eyes as he smiled at that blonde woman. It was the same look he had when he would look at her. How she missed it. Her sons were good in bed, but that was about it. She knew they had no romantic feelings for her, and at that time it was okay. Yet now, with her world crashing down around her, she simply wanted someone to hold her. To tell her everything will be alright, and she had that before she said those hurtful words to her son. Biting her lip as she recounted the times Drake had spooned her when she asked. The feel of his cock against her ass as he held her as she drifted off to sleep.

"He's leaving." Aidyn's words snapped her out of her wandering thoughts.

soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers