All Comments on 'My Son's Baby'

by Ms_Mesh_Microkini

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Nothing like the love a mother has for her son. I liked the story and characters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
nice to see you

publishing again. clever story. i gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Good writing. Good story well told.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Very nice story !

This story is a winner in all ways. It shows a sons love for his mother, and also shows a boy growing into a man. He also excepts the results of the love they share in the birth of there son. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love your story, I lived the same life.

Hi, Thank you for sharing your story. I have lived the same life and understand all the hard work one have to endure to be different. I loved and impregnated my Neglected Foster Mother. I stand with my love and married her. I have to say that we been through a lot of up and down. In the end love conquer all, and we are now had four beautiful children. I am now 47yrs and my mom is 66yrs old but we still make passionate love every night. I love to drink the juice from her hairy pussy and make she comes three to four time before I enter her. Nothing would make me feel better than come inside her cervix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy

Thanks for writing the story! I imagine that sexy Carlos with a dusting of black hair across his upper chest, dusting his pecs, and swathing along a light treasure trail. Oh what a loving and lovely man-child!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well done!

As said before, great story. It felt real from the beginning and loving throughout. She raised him right, they just had an urge that would have happened sooner or later. Well done! ***** (5 Stars)

Robinius1Robinius1almost 5 years ago
Good Story

Almost all of this story was believable except for two things in my opinion.

First, it's hard to imagine a girl who would take a man for her boyfriend who was living with a woman who was having his baby. An episode of 'Friends', maybe - in real life, not so much.

Second, I'd like to know which county in the United States that allows incestuous marriages. Pretty sure none do.

Still, your story was a good one and I appreciate your sharing it with us. Thank you.

IlfenIlfenalmost 5 years ago
excellent

Great work as always MMM. I love the combination of romance and incest in your works. I greatly appreciate you sharing this with us.

LovingMe23LovingMe23almost 5 years ago
Yummy!

I love your writing style! Such a good story.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 5 years ago
This is one of the best M/S tales I have ever read

God, what a story! It was so romantic and passionate. I usually have a bit of hard time getting into the story when the narration is by a lady (being a guy myself), but I could totally relate to this one, given the deep love and understanding between the mom and her loving son.

Such a sweet, sweet tale, made only hotter by the multiple pregnancies.

Keep it up Ms. Microkini! 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 Stars

Thank you, this is one of the very best M/S stories I have ever read. Very well written and in a style that makes it completely believable. I am so glad that you allowed them to become a couple at the end rather than having them separate and find other partners. High on my list of favorite stories.

SinEater4SinEater4almost 5 years ago
Great to see you back

I love your stories. You should write more. You are very descriptive. I especially loved how she would just let her son use her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Star Story

Hope you will continue with sequel of her future as they grow old together. I will be on the look out for more. Thank you , THE HANDYMAN FROM NC

TheWalkingHungTheWalkingHungover 4 years ago
Hungry for more

Good story! I hope you create a sequel for this one or spin-off stories.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1over 4 years ago
Awesome Story!

I can't wait to read part two!

Dhineshk98Dhineshk98over 3 years ago
Best story ever

I have read many incest story for the past 10 years, but man really..this one is theeeeeee best. Can we expect similarly themed story or continuation of the same story into a series??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic tale

I just reread this fantastic tale of mother son love/lust and wanted to thank you for a masterpiece. Nothing is more erotic than the thought of a loving mother and son naked together, mommy letting her son enjoy her forbidden pussy the way Mother Nature intended, “raw and unprotected”. I love that this mother is a mature woman with a plump ass, thighs, and breasts for her son to enjoy. I love that her sons incest porn lured mommy into her sons arms and has him enjoying her taboo pussy. I love that this son fills his mothers unprotected womb with his seed and after mommy gets pregnant gets to watch her belly swell. I also loved that he had his pregnant mother again and again in his dorm room. To me nothing is sexier than a 40 year old milf mom becoming a sex junkie for her sons seed. Mom will bear many children for her son in this perfect tale.

Bigking1310Bigking1310over 3 years ago
OH MY GOD💓💓💓

This is one of the greatest mother n son love story i have ever read here. This is my deepest love for my mom as well . My biggest dream in my life is to marry my mom and have children with her. Thank you so much for this story. It gives me the greatest joy to know that there are people who shares the same dream as me. Thank you so much for this story 🙏

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great Mom - Son love story. They basically made a new life together after nearly hitting rock bottom, but in the end they had it all, a raft of children, and most importantly a family with a happily ever after. Storyline was well written with great characters. Well done 5 ++ Stars

johnstang2johnstang2about 2 years ago

Wow I mean wow. I absolutely loved this story for plays heavily on my particular kink, making the taboo partner pregnant. It does not matter if it is your own family members or outside your marriage. My second kink is for the biological father to get full Parental rights meaning they will be forever connected on a parental level to the person who helped create the child. If a son makes his Mother pregnant it will mean his father will recognize him as the parent of the child his wife is carrying.

Thanks for the great read, John!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

did she get pregnant ? with a girl yes/no?

Ms_Mesh_MicrokiniMs_Mesh_Microkinialmost 2 years agoAuthor

I consider that she had at least 8 children with her son. So yes, it was likely that at least some of them were girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any chance we get a sequel to this one, or maybe another story in a similar vein?

And 8 children? Damn lol

I'd want to see what she looked like after all those kids.

Ms_Mesh_MicrokiniMs_Mesh_Microkiniover 1 year agoAuthor

There's been enough demand for a sequel that, yes, I'm cooking one up.

But I don't want to rush it. So I'll publish it only when it's the best idea I could come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

8 children? So she had children well into her 50's? That's hot. Bring on the gilf booty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY. MY COMPLIMENTS TO THE AUTHOR. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE STORIES FROM YOUR PEN. GOOD LUCK.

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

Not very well written there was no details in the sex scenes most of them was wam bam and done with no foreplay involved 2 I don't care if it's a fantasy or not no clinic is going to call the husband when the wife had a phone they wouldn't even have his number cause she would have given them her number this story was poorly written and it's extremely unrealistic even for a fantasy story do us all a favor and don't write another part to this story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was nice. A lovely journey of curiosity and lust evolving into real love between mother and son. While I don't condone the cheating aspect, let's be honest, the husband was almost certainly at it at some point, probably multiple times as she suspected. The fact that he was so suspicious - classic projection from a guilty party over an activity they know much about from personal experience - and his vengeful reaction only provides further evidence to that. His male ego was insulted. How dare SHE cheat on ME? I'm the one that can cheat and expect her to be faithful to me! Classic.

They had such a tough situation but fought against it all, enduring the hard times and eventually came out strong on the other side, and found love with each other. Plus they had lots of lovely babies and seemed to live their happily ever after.

And the ending line was good. I loved that. :) I didn't want it to end, but that's what a good story does: it leaves you wanting more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous