All Comments on 'My Son's Bully Takes Me Ch. 01'

by AoS1666

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

I know where this story is going and I can't wait for it to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The son is still a pathetic piece of shit for ever letting this happen to her in the original story, but apparently this whore likes it, so not much to like about any of the characters in this micro-universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so I guess this one will be focused more upon Rachel's fall than on Kevin's rise

happymuffinhappymuffinover 2 years ago

Hated the ending of the OG stroy but love the story as it was! Im very curious to see what will happen with her when her son leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait so she wanted this?? Ok well continue I guess. I thought it was from the day of her and marcus. So yea I'm kinda confuse because marcus is such a little shit that now Rachel whole side is painted like she wanted this. Well ok continue and let see where her stupid game gets her. I mean I'm kinda waiting for the uh oh son where are you stuff. However for someone to become addicted their have to be an interest for it. So I see where you're coming from.

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

Why just a rewrite from the mother's point of view?

What about a rewrite from the pov of the bully boasting about banging the hot mom, the principal, the guy who replaced the bully on the team and / or the girl Kevin was with in the last 2 chapters?

As for my private feedback about continuing the story about the mother and bully having potential. I now realise that was a mistake because it will be more of the same until the bully gets bored with her because Kevin is no longer there to be bullied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm just waiting for part 2! u're the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a little confused. In the original story I thought something happened between Rachel & Marcus the first day he came over. According to this story nothing happened, she just fantasized about Marcus. Can you clarify?

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

To clarify, nothing happened the first timearcus came over. The first chapter takes place over three weeks. Week one was Marcus hurting Kevin and getting sent to the house to do yard work. The third week is when Kevin sees what happened.

ReaperKingUltraReaperKingUltraover 2 years ago

Good start looking forward to the next parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hello, how are you? have you seen natasha henstridge the unhealer dressed as a waitress by god she is a milf goddess please please I ask you have a story about her or with the same characteristics of her that woman in that movie dressed as a waitress makes anyone hard but I want to tell a story about a milf mom and her weak son who is harassed by the blacks at his school please please I ask you thank you very much if you can see the movie or the photos of her in the movie thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when is the next chapter coming out

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

I am currently about half way through writting the second chapter. Hope to have it submitted for posting by the end of the week.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingover 2 years ago

I like this pacing even better than the original. Draw it out. Maybe she meets him coincidentally a time or two and fantasizes multiple times before anything happens. And please make her fight it and be reluctant as long as possible. I hate the idea that she just willingly and wantonly pursues it. In my opinion she should be constantly trying to stop it and end things with Marcus but be unable to resist when he gets assertive and dominant. From first blowjobs, all the way to the end with tattoos and implants, she doesn't want them and swears she won't do it again, only to succumb and obey every demand he makes.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

@satedandwaiting You're going to be very disappointed. You should read Kevin's side of the story. No tattoos, no breast implants and finally, it ends badly for everyone except Kevin. As it should.

That's what makes this series great imo. It's not the typical bbc bully "cucking" the bullied with his Mom and getting away with it. In fact, I think this series is the only one of its kind on this site. Where the bullied ends out on top of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When will the next one come out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm primarily interested to see things from Rachel's side in the end. Did she really regret her actions? What was her life without Kevin like? Did they ever speak again? Her betrayal was so complete. I'm very happy Kevin still had a good life. Hope those answers will come soon! Thanks for continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When’s the next one coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate when author says, end of the week and it’s already been three weeks, whatever

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

I apologize for the delays in the next chapter. Unfortunately, I have had to work 60 to 70 hours a week the last few weeks and it has left very little time for anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do not apologize, this site is free and the least we can do and demand that you write to please our lust, thank you very much and excuse the bad comments, I am the one who wants the mother with the fake tits fucking with blacks

ReaperKingUltraReaperKingUltraover 2 years ago

Don't worry about it these people demanding the next chapter are just impatient just finish it when you can

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is the next one coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck it

devils3003devils3003over 2 years ago

Great story when's the next chapter due out

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 2 is done. Will be submitted for posting tonight so should be up in 3 to 4 days.

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 2 will be posted tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story cant wait for the next one

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 2 years ago
Same ending

I hope this follows the previous version and includes the mother’s reaction to Kevin’s revenge. I favourited the previous story line and hope I can favourite this rendition. Good work so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous