All Comments on 'My Son's Bully Takes Me Ch. 03'

by AoS1666

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the update! I know many enjoy reading about this mother's affair with her son's bully. I'm actually really interested in the fallout from discovery and her true feelings when Kevin confronts her and leaves her life.

I also have some specific questions. Like why was she having sex with Marcus in her husband's chair? Did he command her to do that?

A big one is was she really going to have Kevin eat the same cake Marcus defiled and then take a pic for Marcus? And did she mean the cruel things she said about Kevin or was it just sex talk? Had she begun to see Kevin as Marcus did? Had she done any other things for Marcus (that we don't know about) that would betray/hurt Kevin?

What did she feel when her best friend learned the truth and went off on her?

Did she truly regret her actions or still yearn for Marcus? Would she do it again if given the chance?

Did she ever come to grips with losing Kevin?

What finally became of her?

Sorry for so many questions! Just one more. How many chapter's are planned for this version of the story? Trying to gauge when the parts I'm waiting for will come. Also trying to be patient but it's hard! Thank you again for your work on this story! Hope all is well on your end!

loma38loma38over 2 years ago

great, please continue as soon as possible

DhamakaDhamakaover 2 years ago

It was nice to see her pov but you have changed between first person and third person way too many times. I feel it would be better to stick to one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why don't you try doing a future story were the nerd take his bully daughter let kevin become and show bully high school don't last forever, nerd Becoming a bully would probably be very entertaining. This story was to good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marcus should fuck this milf front of this little scrawny shit and force this milf call her own son that way :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are tons of pronoun errors in this that are really distracting.

And you keep switching from third person to first person perspective. Pick one and stick with it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

FFS! You want us to believe he's fucking everyone and theyre all legal and he doesnt have to rape anyone because they never say no?

Go fuck yourself.

MiniwandMiniwandover 2 years ago

I was already a fan of the son's pov story so I love this one.

However you have to edit your story a lot of "her" instead of "me" and same with "she" and "I". I guess you used your old story for some parts ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

we need the new ch ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for this! I look forward to reading your next chapters. And while some mentioned it already I'm not losing sleep over the editing errors. This is the first time I noticed anything so as far as I'm concerned it's a one off. Keep on rocking!!!!!!

(And for those curious about Rachel's actions re Kevin I recommend reading the first version of the story from Kevin's POV.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, like almost everyone indicated the pronouns of 'she' and 'her' were very hard to follow. Oh, we know she likes it (and hates it) and it will continue. Please read what you wrote and fix before submitting the chapters. I like the story from her POV and would love to see her after she understands what kind of pit she is in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want Kevin fucking his mom too

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

I apologize for the pronoun issue. I thought I caught them, but reading it over again, I missed a lot.

I did look at deleting and reposting with it corrected, but can't do that unfortunately.

Again, my apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

do u have a date to the next ch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi AoS1666 so I'm one of the people who suggested you do a marcus file. I had a feeling that Rachel story will be longer and by all means continue with your plans. May I make a suggestion ok after everything that happened and during the time skip. Let's have a reflection chapter that allows us to see how much destruction was caused because kevin said fuck you to everyone. Let us know about the school, let us see at least 4 victims/ lovers, and Rachel reflecting on a time without her son. I know alot of us are waiting for a chapter or majority of a chapter dedicated to her therapy sessions. The big questions answered like why the bully, why a child, and a few more but the biggest one was she going to let her son eat the cake? I'm just really waiting for the fallout chapters but I do hope we get to see kevin a much more mature man talk to Rachel one last time. Maybe she can earn her way back but please do you and only you. Also please make the fbi interrogation really sink in how fucked she is and how much of a demon marcus is. Keep it up

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

To answer some questions that have been posted. Some answers will be vague as I don't want to give anything away.

As for how many chapters there will be. I honestly don't know. I do have a general plan, but could be more or could be less. Just depends on how long it takes to say it.

As for when the next chapter will be out. I am not sure as I have just started getting into it.

For people wanting certain things to happen, some will happen, some won't. As I said I don't want to give anything away right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did she lose her job over this? I forget. I just hope she never recovers people like this don't deserve to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi! I completely understand not wanting to give a lot away. Could you at least let us know if the next chapter will feature any fallout from this affair? I am enjoying this story because it is different than just a Mom and bully sleeping together. Also, is it possible to make the chapters a little longer so as not to take so long to reach the conclusion? Totally respect whatever method/path you take. Just excited to see how everything ends from Rachel's perspective. While I don't hate her, I also don't like her or think she should ever get over the loss of her son. Guess we'll see! Thanks as always for all you do. :)

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

Gor the comment regarding Rachel's job, she doesn't really have one. She does some home decor consulting. I apologize for not including that at the beginning. I will add some details in the next chapter.

One other thing, I have been writing this as if readers have not read Kevin's side of the story. So there is some retelling of events. It is setting the stage for things to come.

I know some readers of Kevin's story would prefer me to jump ahead, but I want to set the stage for everyone to know and understand what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when'll u post the new ch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're doing great! Thanks for writing and posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when's the next one coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Justice justice JUUSSSSTTTTIIIICCCEEEEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

do u think about post a continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi. I think you are a good writer and the first version of this story definitely had an original take. But could you please give us an estimate of when you see finishing this story? I know you aren't sure of the amount of chapters, but is there at least a time time frame?

AoS1666AoS1666over 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 4 has been completed. Just needs to be edited. Hope to have it submitted tonight or tomorrow. Chapter 5 has been started as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will u post the new ch?

Deimos666Deimos666about 2 years ago

You have a lot on your shoulders OP.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous