All Comments on 'My Son's Cumbucket Ch. 04'

by Feverdreams

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love where this is going but I have so constructive criticism. Four chapters in and you still haven’t gotten anyone to proof read this story. No spell check. A lot of punctuation mistakes making the reader have to stop and figure out jus wtf you are saying.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Pace of the story just gets slower and slower.

FeverdreamsFeverdreamsover 1 year agoAuthor

I am sorry for grammar issues. Spell checker doesn't catch everything. I have messaged several proof readers and haven't heard anything back. Anyone picking up my errors is happy to point them out and I can always resubmit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't mind the pace the story is currently at. Building tension is hot, and you're doing a good job of it. Really hoping this leads to Jack knocking up Naomi while Rich is none the wiser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. Typos are an issue, but I see you're working to manage that, so I'll not dwell on it..

Overall this is fun stuff. The shift in power dynamic this chapter is especially good. Having the son take control as the mom loses grip on her's, and gets sluttier, more addicted, more needy and compliant, apart from being very hot, is a great way to keep the story interesting and moving forward.

Don't let comments about pace influence the speed it moves though. The slow steady momentum is what makes it work. It keeps proceedings "believable" enough (to the extent that any of this is believable), and illicit enough (secrecy and steady, reluctant loss of control being key here) to keep us coming back. Stick to your guns on that, and this could really go for as long as you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

New favorite series 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story overall. Probably one of the hotter ones I have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far. Hope more is to come soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need more..

borock44borock44over 1 year ago

Amazing storyline.I hope you end up cuckolding the father with his son.and even bringing a couple of his buddies from school after he accidentally showed your pics. A slut like her always want more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jesus Christ, proofread your stuff and take a class on writing and basic 3rd grade grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeverdreams@Feverdreams
I'm a closet married sissy. My wife loves pegging me and likes when I dress up for her but doesn't know my sissy fever dreams. Please message me anything. I need the validations! i write fast to get the latest fever dream out of my head so if the idea get jumbled its because ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES