My Son's Cumbucket Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or that time I nearly made you squirt right over there on that couch."

Distracted by following Jack's gaze to the couch I was startled when I felt his hand slip down the front of my leggings and start rubbing my clit. I buckled at the sudden pleasure and bit my lip to keep from moaning.

Jack kept rubbing me for several seconds, getting me beat red and soaking wet in no time. When he stopped I was both grateful and disappointed. Jack grabbed my arm and pulled me to the counter and faced me to the TV and stood behind me. He pulled my pants down to my knees and as I braced myself I felt something hard and warm slide between my thighs and rest under my pussy.

Jack wrapped an arm around my front and squeezed my breast as I felt his breath on my neck.

He whispered in my ear, "one day I'm going to fuck you just like this. I'm going to bend you over this counter and shove my cock in that tight Asian pussy and you are going to be begging me for more."

Before I could think of anything to say I felt a hand on my back pushing me to bend over the counter and he squeezed my legs together so my thighs squeezed the shaft of his hard cock. Then he started to buck into me sliding his cock in and out of my thighs.

I could feel his warm cock grinding against my clit and I covered my mouth to be silent. I stared at the back of my husband's head and willed him not to turn around. Jack wrapped my hair around his hand for a tight grip and he pulled my head back forcing me to arch my back and put both palms on the countertop. My mouth hung open as jack simulated how he would fuck me. Luckily Jack cupped my open mouth with his other hand to keep me silent.

Then he whispered again into my ear, "tonight I want you to come down to my room and wear something sexy. You're going to suck my cock and I'm going to cum all over that pretty face. Now beg me for permission to suck my cock tonight."

Jack stopped humping me long enough for me to stop panting and clear my throat. And in a small voice I begged her for permission. Jack released my hair and wrapped his fingers around my throat.

"What was that I didn't hear you, a bit louder," Jack said as he pulled me towards him.

I looked to the back of Rich's head, willing him even hard to not turn around.

"Please can I suck your cock tonight?" I asked in an even voice.

Jack released my throat and I felt his cock release from my thighs and he pulled up his pants and I heard him walk away. I was left at the counter panting with my leggings around my knees. It took me a second to recover and I pulled my pants up and checked on the rich. He was sound asleep. Sighing, I went upstairs.

Once alone in my bedroom I leaned up against the closed door and ran my hands through my hair. My heart was pounding and my pussy was wet. I cursed jack. Straightening I looked through my lingerie drawer and saw my anal toys and I drummed my fingers on the drawer.

I grabbed a pair of pink lace bra and thong and the medium butt plug and lube.

I went to the bathroom and closed and locked the door in case Rich tried to come in. Grabbing the bottle of numbing lube I squeezed a generous amount on my fingers and swatting down I lathered my asshole with the cooling liquid. Remembering from earlier I made sure to stick a lined finger into my ass to get some cum in there. I stood back up and grabbed the butt plug and lubed it up. Squatting back down I hunched over to line up the toy with my ass and tried to push it into me. At first it wouldn't go but determined I pushed it in and felt it suck right up to the hilt.

Donning my bra and panties I unlocked the door and stuck my head out to gauge where my rich might be. Seeing the coast was clear I climbed into bed and rolled away from the door so when Rich came in he would think I was asleep.

It felt like hours before I heard rich stumbling into the bedroom. He called my name but I pretended to be asleep. Hearing him sigh and undress he climbed into bed and turned off the light. I always hated how easily Rich could fall asleep but tonight it felt like he was an insomniac. Eventually though I heard the even rhythm of his snoring. Counting to 30 I rolled out of bed gently.

As I walked across the room I tip topped so as not to risk waking rich at this point. It was awkward to walk so far with this plug lodged in my tight ass but I eventually made it downstairs and knocked on Jack's door.

I heard his voice saying to enter and I slowly swung open the door. Jack eyed my robe up and down as he brought his arms up over his head.

"My my what can I do for you?" He chuckled.

I closed the door behind me and faced his smug expression with annoyance.

"This is wrong jack and forcing me to continue doing it is worse."

"I'm not going to force you to do anything. I just know that not that deep down you want this. You want more but we can get to that. But you are free to go at any time."

Startled, I shifted my weight and stammered, "except for the pictures and video you have of me in compromising positions."

"You really think I would blackmail you? I told you those were for me and I meant it."

Again taken aback I didn't know what to say.

"this is all up to you," Jack uncovered his legs and his big hard cock pointed into the air. He started to stroke it slowly as he spoke, "I just know you really can't get enough of this cock."

Unconsciously I bit my lip and tapped the belt of the robe.

"This is a bad idea. This is a bad idea." I kept telling myself.

Impulsively I undid the belt and dropped my robe to present my nearly naked petite body to Jack's feasting eyes. Jack's eyes seemed to grow 3 fold as he looked me up and down several times.

"Wow you look absolutely incredible." Jack said.

I put a hand on my hip and pursed my lips.

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last long." I cooed

"Fuck! Fuck! No stop, this is wrong!" I was screaming at myself.

Jack leaned over and grabbed his phone and pointed at me. When he lowered it I turned around and looked over my shoulder at him. He took another picture. I bent over and pulled one cheek out and I heard jack shift on the bed.

"Is that a butt plug?" He asked.

I straightened up and turned around. My face was red with embarrassment.

"I got them today," I said meekly.

"Them? You got a sizing set?" Jack Clarified.

I nodded silently, averting my eyes.

Jack stood up and walked towards me. He was fully naked and his big hard cock stood parallel with the floor. I didn't realize I was staring at his cock until he was towering over me and looked up at him. His 6 foot bulk towered over my petite 5 foot frame.

He point hand on my shoulder and ran it up my face. We stared into each other's eyes for a minute and then he leaned down and kissed me. I returned the kiss and brought a hand to grasp his meaty pole.

"You need permission." Jack said, leaning his forward against mine.

I took a deep breath and said, "can I suck your cock, jack?"

"Any time you want mommy, but first... " he trailed off as he suddenly picked me up and spun me around to lay me down in the bed.

He hovered over me and smirked as I must have looked scared at what he might do with me in this position. He then nuzzled my neck and kissed my neck several times. He laid a trail of kisses down to my bra and he pulled my bra down to pull out my breasts so he could cup one and suck on the other. I moaned as he did so. He switched breasts and then continued his trail of kisses down my abdomen to position his head between my thighs.

I shuddered at his warm breath on my wet pussy. When he pressed his face to my crotch I moaned and rested a hand on his head. His tongue felt like heaven. I ground my hip up to him in response. At some point I felt him thump the jewel on the base of the butt plug. It caused me to groan in pleasure.

He raised his head to look up at me and smiled.

"You know anal doesn't count as cheating."

I looked at him.accusingly, "I'm well aware of the loophole."

"I'm just saying," Jack said before redoubling his attention on my wet cunt.

I felt fingers digging at the butt plug and I felt the slow pull as he removed the plug. I gasped as it came out but not even a second later he was pushing it back in. I braced myself but there was no pain as it slipped back in. He did that a few more times before he left it in and pushed up off the bed.

"Alright mommy your turn."

I was disappointed. I was so close to cumming but I rolled off the bed to sink to my place on my knees before Jack's massive cock. I licked my lips, dry from panting, and I wrapped my lips around his thick cock. I bobbed my head and stroked his shaft. I looked up at him and saw his phone painting back at me. I brought a hand to my clit and started running myself as I sucked off my stepson.

"That's it mommy sucked that cock. You're such a dirty little cock sucker you know that."

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped it on the side of my face.

"I'm your dirty little cock sucker sweetie. I want you to cum all over my face. I want to be your little cum bucket whore."

I sucked his cock back into my mouth and I felt his hand pull my hair into a ponytail and he started to pump his cock into my mouth. I felt his cock press against the back of my throat and this time I didn't gag. Jack seemed. To be disappointed at this fact and pressed even deeper, almost trying to make me gag on his hard cock.

I inhaled as he pressed my head onto his cock and I felt him slip into my esophagus no problem. Taking advantage of the deeper travel he really stated to fuck my face. When he tried to press his whole cock down my throat, then I started to gag but this only made him do it more. Eventually my nose was firmly pressed up against him.

I gagged and sputtered but he held me tight for several seconds.

"God you're so incredible!" Jack said and put the camera down.

Clearly my throat I started bobby my head back on his cock. With more room and really fucked my own throat with his cock. I was taking him so fast I could hear him groaning. Suddenly he grabbed his cock and started jerking it fast and hard. I got ready and stuck out my tongue and waited for his explosion.

The first string of cum caught me by surprise but I giggled as he covered my face in his thick sticky cum. Finished I wiped my eyes and looked up at him.

"Have I been a bad mommy?" I asked in an innocently sickly sweet voice.

"Not as bad as what I'm going to tell you to do now." Jack said, looking down at me as he caught his breath.

I looked at him questioningly.

"I want you to sleep in that. No cleaning up. I want it to dry your skin when you come back here in the morning."

Shocked, I shook my head.

"I can't do that. What if your father sees me like this?"

"better make sure you get up before he does. And if I see you cleaned up...I'll punish you."

Pursing my lips in defiance I got up and pouted at him, "yes sir."

At that I grabbed my robe and made my way back up to my room. I could already feel the cum drying in my chest. As I laid down I realized how much I slept on my side as I smeared cum on my pillow.

It took me some time to fall asleep being mere inches away from my husband and my face plastered with his son's creamy cum. Being so flustered by Jack's orders I completely forgot the butt plug ass still lodged firmly up my ass as I fell asleep.

12