All Comments on 'My Son's Cumbucket Ch. 08'

by Feverdreams

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job ruining the story. What's the next Asian cliche you're going to use?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did you really have to turn it into a gangbang story? Definitely ruined the series for me.

Sissy_gurlSissy_gurlover 1 year ago

iwas hoping it was all about him and his mom. But his friends too , did not like that..

did love the story too this chapter comeout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wanted to say thank you for your writing up to this point. Just know this not everyone's cup of tea and I will not read more. Good luck with the rest of the story

creepypcreepypover 1 year ago

Gangbang? Kinda cringe, ngl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She is so lucky I wish that was me some young fresh hot cum I only have my two dildos to shove in my ass and.mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

bad grammar and spelling but the story was good over all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'll bow out here. Gangbang/train stuff is boring and too homoerotic for an ostensibly straight story. Looking forward to any series you start in the future though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ruined the running theme of the story. Please delete and try again. No GB.

FeverdreamsFeverdreamsabout 1 year agoAuthor

i will admit this one did not hit well. i am going to rewrite this point of the story. i will keep this up but it will stand as an alternate version of the story so that those that do enjoy this can enjoy it as a stand alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just read all 8 stories. Loved all 8, came three times. But I agree with you 8 wasn’t quite as amazing as what came before. Really looking forward to alternate reality 8, 9, and 10. And thank you.

jerryskidzjerryskidzabout 1 year ago

I had no problem with the gangbang scene. My only thought is that it seemed premature. I thought Jack would have stuffed Naomi's pussy himself before letting his friends take turns. Then, once Naomi was pounded a few times, she would agree to be the fuckmeat in a gangbang sandwich. So, if you are going to rewrite this last chapter or two, please consider giving Jack a taste of his sexy stepmom's cunt before your big finale. You've also got possible plot threads to explore involving Rich. Perhaps Naomi's first DP should be with Rich and Jack. And don't forget the other son still at college. He could come home for a holiday and find that Naomi has become the family cumdump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story, but agree that it seems like it should have happened several chapters later, if it was going to happen at all.

fordcurryfordcurryabout 1 year ago

Nice that Naomi took all of that cum from the boys; you should have her do them more often, have more guys use her holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Series. Would love to see another chapter where Naomi invites Jessica over to help her take care of all 4 of the guys. Maybe a blow bang where the guys cum on their tits and the girls lick each other clean to show what good cum buckets they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How can you end this story like that? Surely, there has to be more coming? You even give a clue to more coming in the last sentence, "It's still early". The whole thing is very exciting. Finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a fan of the last chapter but interested to see what’s next

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not sure what people are complaining about. I felt the pace was leading up to this from your previous chapters. Would love to see this series continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So hot had my cock dripping. More please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Be interested to see how this plays out. Maybe not so much this last chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great host story! I hope your have more to cum! :-)

althemanlyalthemanly8 months ago

Please continue this series. This is one of the hottest series I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looking forward to Jack working his 'mommy'.

akus42akus426 months ago

Well I don't really have problem with gangbang but jack should have already had pussy first though so sad liked story before this though

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fucking horrible. I can’t believe I wasted so much ti,e reading this 8 part series Spell check. You wrote Tommy instead of Timmy. PROOFREAD and SPELL CHECK

ccblankccblank3 months ago

I'm late to the party as always, but I really need you to continue this. It's so hot! And the gangbang doesn't ruin it for me at all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeverdreams@Feverdreams
I'm a closet married sissy. My wife loves pegging me and likes when I dress up for her but doesn't know my sissy fever dreams. Please message me anything. I need the validations! i write fast to get the latest fever dream out of my head so if the idea get jumbled its because ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES