My Son's Friend is His Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
Big news big cock.
1.7k words
4.19
57.8k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fgegr
Fgegr
85 Followers

For 18 and older.

***

"Mom...yea I don't know why. Why'd you fuck Devon? Don't lie to me."

"Last night he was drunk I seen his cock and he had a boner and-"

"You fucked him last night too!?!?"

"No! Well, he had a hard on and he had no lotion so I helped him a little bit."

"Helped him?! What does that even mean?"

I didn't know what to tell him I didn't want to tell him anything.

"I Um ugh"

"-What!"

"Showed him my tits and stroked his cock."

"What the fuck mom!"

"Please stop yelling at me I feel terrible. Look I'm sleeping in your room tonight."

"Jesus Christ!"

My son took a shower I never left the room. I couldn't see Devon again. I felt like shit I fucked my sons friend and roommate and he sent it to my son and husband he is going to ruin my life.

My son changed and we went out to eat I noticed him looking at my tits a lot. My flannel was a little small so it showed a lot of skin, but it's the only clean shirt I had left. When we got back we went straight to my sons room. I laid down in what I was wearing. My son changed and I noticed his cock was a little hard he was trying to hide it. He crawled in bed next to me. It was a twin bed so way too small. I refused to sleep on the hardwood floor, and he refused to sleep on the couch and possibly see Devon. We went to sleep.

I woke up about an hour from falling asleep. I felt a small poke at my butt. My son's arm was on my side. His hand rested right under my tit under my shirt. I couldn't tell if he was awake or not. I felt him slowly and lightly moving back and forth against my butt. His hand slid up and he lightly squeezed my tit. I reached down to see what was poking me it was his cock. I grabbed my own sons cock. Why were his boxers off?

I rolled over, he was wide awake. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Mom you are in my bed, you fucked my roommate, I got a picture of it, I'm horny, and... I'm sorry. Mom you are so pretty and the only woman l that's ever been in my bed. I don't know what I was thinking."

I had no clue what to do. My son just felt me up and his cock rubbed against me. After what all just went down I didn't think it could get worse but it did. I didn't want to say something that would make anything even worse. So I tried to make him not feel bad "Look honey I am really sorry for what happened. Let's forget this ever happened."

"Alright thanks mom."

"Yea honey." Then it hit me what he said "And what are you talking about you've never had a woman in your bed? You calling me old?"

"Haha no mom. I just, never had a girl in my bed. I'm a ugh - virgin."

"Oh my god are you serious?"

I couldn't believe it my son was a virgin. He is so handsome and strong. What is he doing wrong?

"Yea. I just want to know what it's like to have a woman. To even see or feel one in real life."

I put my son through so much and now this. I felt so bad I didn't know what to do.

"Feel one? We are women. Honey, let's go to sleep." So we went to sleep and woke up around 6am my son had practice.

We said our goodbyes and I told him he is to never talk about what happened last night. I packed my stuff and drove home with fears of my husband. I pulled in the driveway, my husband was there. I went in and he was sitting in the kitchen with a glass of whiskey.

He said "Sit down!"

I did, he looked very unhappy. He handed me an envelope and said "These are the divorce papers, you get 200 grand and you leave today. I don't give a fuck where you go but your gone." I tried to say something and he interrupted.

"Now! Get the fuck out! You fucking whore you've ruined our family." I cried I stood up and grab some of my things and left. I went to my sisters house she said I could stay there but I needed to give her a week or so to get the people renting the basement out. She said I could sleep on the floor but I refused. The only other place relatively close, my sons apartment.

I headed there I told him what happened he said I could stay. I got there and he helped me get some of my things to his room and ran off to class. Devon walked in right after. It was just me and Devon.

"Hey Mrs Diana your back."

"Fuck you you ruined my life!" I was pissed and sad, I started crying. He walked over to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Ms Diana but I told you I need you in my life." I looked up he was grinning. I slapped him across the face hard. It felt great.

"Yea I deserved that" he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. He lightly kissed me on the lips and licked my upper lip. My pussy instantly got wet. All I thought about in that moment was this studs massive black cock. I started to go in for another kiss. He shoved me against the wall, grabbed my tit with his right hand and grabbed my ass with his left. His firm grip put me in the mood to fuck. We started making out. He kissed down my neck lifted my shirt and kissed down my side working his way to my pussy. He pulled my pants down and sucked on my clit. It felt sooo good. His warm wet tongue made my pussy even more wet. He stood up I dropped to my knees and undid his pants. I pulled them down, his cock was pressing against his boxers. I pulled his boxers down, his cock sprung up and hit me in the face we laughed but I got straight to it. I licked his cock up and down. It was so warm.

I took his big black cock deep in my mouth. I played with his big heavy balls. He reached down and ripped my bra off. I took off the rest of my clothes. I continued to suck his cock while I played with myself I was lost in lust. Then suddenly the door lock turned. I remembered we were in the living room once that door opened anyone could see us. The door opened it was too late. Devon grabbed the back of my head and fucked my face. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but my tits are so big it was useless. Jon walked in.

Jon said "I guess you weren't kidding you really did fuck Mrs Diana. She is sexy as fuck too. "

I pushed Devon off, his cock finally out of my mouth and I stood up and said to both of them "Ugh you are such assholes!"

Jon walked over to me and undid his pants. He pulled out his cock it was bigger than Devon's. Same length just wider. My mouth dropped. He looked me in the eye.

"You are just a sexy white bimbo slut that needs nigger cock in her life. Hahahaha. I'm just not one that goes out his way for his roommates mother."

Devon bent me over and shoved his cock in my pussy. Jon's cock was right in front of my face. I grabbed it and started to stroke it. I looked at him.

"Maybe you are right." I took his big fat cock in my mouth and worked it deeper and deeper into my mouth. His big black cock stretched my mouth.

Jon said "Devon let me have a turn." He went behind me I started sucking Devon's cock. Before I knew it I was lost in lust then the unthinkable happened. Jon shoved his big fat cock in my asshole. I've never had anything in my ass before. I screamed at the top of my lungs. He didn't care it was painful he just plowed me. He grabbed my tits and squeezed them and started speaking.

"From the minute you walked in I wanted to fuck you. In that sexy ass outfit with these big ole titties and fat ole ass." my ass was clapping against his body he never slowed. I was in so much pain. I screamed at the top of my lungs. He stopped for a second.

"If I knew you were such a slut I would have done this sooner." he fucked me for what felt like forever. I couldn't say or do anything my tiny butthole was stretched 10x. I was paralyzed. Then he nutted my ass was filled up. He pulled his cock out and said

"Good girl." then walked away. I dropped to my knees. Devon grabbed my throat and shoved his cock in my mouth again. I had no energy left. He moved me to the couch and fucked me. It felt so good but I had nothing left. He fucked me slow and smooth I felt every inch of his beautiful cock. He was about to cum. Devon pulled out and nutted. His seed shot from my pussy and hit me in the forehead and again in the face. Then he shifted up above me and came on my tits. I licked some up but I was so tired after everything I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up hours later. Cum was dried up on my tits stomach and face. Cum still was oozing out of my butt. I was butt naked on my sons couch in the middle of his apartment. I sat up and realized my son was back and in his room my clothes were gone. I had no clue what to do I needed to cover up. Did he see me like this? I stood up and walked to the door I tried to open it it was locked. I knocked I heard my son walking to the door I covered my nipples with my arm and my pussy with my other hand. The door opened...

Fgegr
Fgegr
85 Followers