My Son's Friend is His Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
How it all started to go downhill sorry son.
1.3k words
4.41
57.5k
53

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fgegr
Fgegr
85 Followers

For 18 and older.

*

I woke up around 8am. Jon and my son were up with the girl that Jon brought home last night. Jon was cooking breakfast. Devon came out it seemed a little awkward but all was good we sat down and ate I didn't eat a whole lot. Honestly, I felt kinda full from all the cum I swallowed hours ago.

After breakfast I took a shower. I was so horny, thinking about Devon's cock last night. I couldn't get it off my mind. I felt my body my nipples were hard my pussy was warm. I couldn't believe a boy could make me feel the way I did. Then I realized I was in my sons shower feeling myself up. I needed to stop, it was wrong.

The boys had practice at 4pm. I figured I would hang out until practice was over. 3:30 came and the boys were walking out the door for practice. 5 minutes later Devon came walking into the apartment by himself.

"Hey Diana I was told I don't have to go to practice. I figured I'd relax."

I thought, great after last night and me being so horny. What the fuck of course.

"That's cool I'm just hanging out if you want to hang out with me."

He said "Sounds good" and walked to his room.

He came back out butt naked. His body was beautiful. His skin looked so soft and smooth. His washboard abs gleamed. There was no hair anywhere. His cock hung so perfectly. He walked toward me and I lost all control, I wasn't myself. I got on my knees immediately, I grabbed his big black cock with both hands. I worked my hands up and down for a second I lifted it I let go with my right hand and grabbed his left nut. It felt full. I thought after the load last night how?

I wondered if they always felt like that. I went in and licked his balls and went up his cock. I went back down and sucked on his balls.

I could feel his cock growing in my hand. My pussy was dripping my mouth was drooling. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked. It tasted so good! He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in. His cock was deep in my throat. I was choking, my eyes were watering, but I didn't want to stop I just wanted to please. I pushed him onto the couch and sucked his cock with love. I couldn't get enough. I wanted more I wanted it deeper.

He said "I can't fucking take it. I need you!"

I shook my head yes he ripped my shirt off. I didn't have a bra on. My tits burst out it was such a moment. I pulled my pants off. I spit on his cock positioned myself over it and started to lower myself down. I felt his cock on my pussy lips and worked down. The pressure was like no other. This was the biggest cock I've ever taken in my life. I screamed "Ahhh! Mother Fucker! Ahh Fuck!"

He laughed "Yes I am a motherfucker. So fuck me!"

I finally felt the bottom of his cock. I felt him poking my fucking stomach. I don't even know how I took all of it. That doesn't matter though. It was super painful but the feeling was ecstasy I loved it. I rode his cock I felt every inch. I came so fast but just kept going. I started to slow I could feel him starting to thrust into me. He grabbed my tits and squeezed he pulled the to him and sucked on my nipple. I whispered in his ear "Ooh Devon this feels sooo good fuck me like you mean it."

He grabbed my head pulled me close and lightly licked my upper lip. We made out for a little bit. I was zoned out in pure ecstasy. Then out of nowhere he stood up holding me in his arms and fucked the shit out of my. My husband never did anything like that, I don't think he even could. I was cumming so hard I was uncontrollably moaning. I'm sure all the neighbors heard. My legs were shaking shit my whole body was. My pussy was fucking dripping. My juices ran down his legs. I was wore out. He put me down on the couch and slowly shoved his cock in and out of me. My eyes were rolling back my toes curled. He slapped me across the face. I looked at him.

He looked at me deep in my eyes "Diana I own you. I fucking love you. You are going to be mine."

He was right, and I wanted to be his.

He squeezed my tits. Pulled his cock out and shoved it in between my big tits. I looked down and sucked on his cock as he fucked my tits. I loved how his skin looked on mine, it felt right. I could taste his precum it was delicious.

I looked up at Devon he had my phone in his hand. "What the fuck are you doing?!?!"

He said "I'm taking pictures".

"No the fuck your not! Give me my phone!" I ripped my phone out of his hands. My husband's text was open, he sent a picture of me to my husband. He typed on the picture "Your wife is my slut now, she likes big black cock."

Then he stuck his cock back in my pussy. My mind forgot all about the text and I was back to it. He started plowing me. "AAAH F-F-F-U-U-CK F-F-UCK YES YES YES F-UCK ME FUCK ME YES!!" I screamed. He grabbed my throat and I lost it I was shaking like I had a fucking seizure. He grunted and I felt a deep thrust he was cumming. I knew he couldn't cum in me but I didn't stop him. I felt him blasting load after load it felt like a hose was in me. Cum was dripping out of my pussy. He pulled out and stood up. I said "Come here baby let me clean you off." he did and I sucked the rest out.

He said "I'm going to change before the guys get back."

"Great idea" I stood up and cum was running down my leg I scooped it off my leg and put it in my mouth. Nobody was around or could see, but I felt like a dirty whore. It tasted so sweet and salty. It was still warm. I grabbed my clothes and took a shower. Got out and changed into some yoga pants and a flannel. I didn't bring any bras, I figured I would be good with just T-shirts. I never thought one would get ripped in half.

My son got back shortly after that. He looked different something seemed wrong. He asked to talk to see me in his room. I said "Of course" and walked to his room. I did everything I could to walk normal my pussy hurt Soo bad from the pounding I just took. I sat on his bed next to him he seemed very sad.

He started crying I asked "What's wrong baby?" he raised his phone it was a text from me. It was a picture of me sucking Devon's cock while he was on the couch.

I didn't know what to say my own son seen and now knew.

He said "What the fuck? For real? What about me? What about dad?"

All I could say is "I don't know I'm sorry I don't know what to say." I felt so bad.

"Does dad know?"

"Kind of I caught Devon sending him a pic I didn't know he sent you one."

"Mom why?"

"It just happened".

I couldn't look at him in the face I looked down his cock was hard. I asked "Baby are you hard?"

"Mom...

to be continued...

Fgegr
Fgegr
85 Followers