All Comments on 'My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 02'

by nickisilvers

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
CornixCornix9 months ago

Not my usual genre, but very well written.

Took your time with the story, built some tension. If being critical, ending it just as he came didn't allow the moment to "breathe"

Even if you want him to be a dick, and leave straight away, how does she feel? Is she elated, lustful, shameful. There must be a maelstrom of emotiobs going through both of them, that could have been explored.

Other than that, excellent 5* story.

Next - perhaps we find out dad and daughter have been enjoying their tome together too much too.

Maybe Tristian takes her from dad too and has her and mom servicing him together. Mark treated like the beta he his.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

Very fucking hot! The build up was great! I just wished that the actual sex had lasted longer. Five stars and a favorite point!

littlewilly1littlewilly19 months ago

Love to see the next chapter with him taking her to bed

Brandon11Brandon119 months ago
Son’s huge cock

I would love to see him have his father submit and watch him breed his mother and sister and then have his dad do clean up duties to him and his mom as his mom cleans his sister.

threeman45threeman459 months ago
Great job

Like the build up, enjoying the dominance from the young man. I'd love to see "at risk" free play. Like mom sucking him off while dad's in the other room or on the kitchen while dad and sister are seated at the table. Have the daughter eventually find out, but she's been banging him too. Have mom and daughter on a threesome.

Maybe building to where dad is fully cuck'd, and got to admit I'd love to see the dad become a sub too. Cleaning fluffing all around submissive.

But its your story.

Thanks for your work,

boaman007boaman0079 months ago

Excellent! Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice story, but steer them towards love, no need to be rude, submissive or dominant, Tristan will see that his mother is the perfect woman for him and mom realizes that she is in love with her son, they are perfect match for each other,

so make them fall in love, making love every day, Tris filling his moms hot pussy with his cum, her wanting to get filled and impregnated by her son... More, soon, please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

hottttttttttttttt let them fuck

lgb400lgb4009 months ago

I enjoyed it. Maybe cuck the dad eventually

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Keep it going! Have mom submit totally to him, and his older sis as well. Totally cuckold dad!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can’t stop now…GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

this is work of art

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic,now let them do the deed

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Much better, but you still need to FTDS. Adding affection and romance would add a lot to this story.

kennyboy82kennyboy829 months ago

Incredible tale, highly erotic, I loved it. It's not ridiculously overplayed like so many Mom/son stories, She has doubts whether or not she's doing the right thing, but his commanding attitude overcomes any doubts she might have had, and she submits. There is a wealth of potential in this story, I hope you tease it all out, cuckolding and mother fucking can be complex, but so fucking horny a subject too. Looking forward to some more, soon hopefully. Iy got 5 Stars and a follow from me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Need more, he has to have sex with her

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fanfuckingtastic! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well written. Admiration for he courage to write about your fantasies(or perhaps experience) My mom was my first lover. Always thought it was shameful but it is not. Mothers love for son is beyond comparison.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

After his mother kissed his cock again while still setting on the Couch. Tristan bent over her and picked her up so carefully like she was a golden blanket. Carrying her in to his bedroom, and layed her carefully down on his bed. Then started undressing her, she just layed there, let him with a huge smile on her face..

BrendaNWBrendaNW9 months ago

Wow .. my big toy will get a good workout tonight !! 😁

lemecfrancaislemecfrancais9 months ago

I really felt this one. Thank you for the lyrical felatio. I Would be happy if you get feet involved as well. Hope if you don't mind touching myself while reading.

Be blessed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the story. Mum was so hot for his cock please tell us more. We need to know how it feels inside her and how she loves him taking control

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A+

stockingnutstockingnut9 months ago

Five stars! Please, continue!

MiniwandMiniwand9 months ago

More please. I like the story so far.

Wild69sideWild69side9 months ago

Fantastic story line, can't wait to read what's next for Mum??? I'm rock hard reading this, is this normal??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars. Well done. You have to get his sister on board, poor dad though, he's out of the picture... I mean unless he could be convinced to become a 'switch hitter'. That would definitely complete the family picture.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars. Amazing story. It would be fascinating if the father went on a trip and the son overpowered her in her bedroom while she slept and forced her to keep quiet, lest the sister discover them

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Incredible story, It would be fascinating to have the father go on a trip and give him an overnight visit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I read some of the comments. Sister is already on board. How do i know? Mom went looking for her in the beginning but found a butt plug. Mom doesn't know yet, BUTT she will.

EdthegentEdthegent9 months ago

Great story and build up, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow….just wow!

Forget the father….he doesn’t need to be involved. But the 20 year old sister has to join in. But the natural progression would be for Tristin and mom to bang away. Great job!

Please write more - right away!!

dick_hardendick_harden9 months ago

What a hot story you've created out of the overworked cliche of the big dick. Well done! Your writing is excellent, so well paced and descriptive. Loved it and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it, keep writing.

Glcfan2Glcfan28 months ago

In reading the comments I’m surprised that some fans aren’t getting the story crossover angle. Hope you keep writing! Where do they go from here? Mom/Daughter/son seems inevitable!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved the story, but it seems a bit unfinished. She needs to perform the final act!

Thanks!

KormakurKormakur8 months ago

the mother should have immediately knelt before the son and asked him to ride her immediately

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She needs to plan a night of unprotected, fertile love making with her virile son. The heat from a baby bump will drive them crazy with lust.

pappyboyingtonpappyboyington8 months ago

Really successful sequel.

I can only give 5 stars.

Now I would be happy about a few parts just with mother/son and at some point also with the daughter. So that both stories run together in one.

ranjitmc001ranjitmc0018 months ago

Mother son incest is the best!!

LeatherGuy25LeatherGuy258 months ago

OK much better & can't wait to read MORE. I'm ALL IN!!! Thank you

P_DoggP_Dogg8 months ago

Fantastic, please keep this going.

DebbieXDebbieX8 months ago

Love the story. I'm hooked on it. Please keep going with more chapters. We need them. Please...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great let’s have the next episode

Dos he fuck her

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman648 months ago

I've enjoyed all your writings. I hope you continue the story line. I'd love too see the whole family fucking each other. That includes the father and son going at it with as much enthusiasm as as he had with his sister. Again really love your work, please keep them cumming!

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Next step???

Full body massage, much more detailed comparisons hubby-son.... ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it you got me hooked please keep writing more 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ausreaderausreader8 months ago

Loved it. Tristan could have been a little more demanding without being brutish.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definitely want this story finished

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

more please great writing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Still liking it but no incest 4 stars

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo7 months ago
Truly started with a "SEMINAL moment.

The beautiful awakening of a parent truly noticing an offspring for the first time. This story tells the reality of being " wrapped around my little finger"

With my mother the control shifted a events did.

OI8U2OI8U27 months ago

Mom wants Tristan's big cock to be fucking her needy pussy now.

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind97 months ago

Nice continuation of Tristan and his mother's developing relationship. I'm looking forward to his mother's wanting him to 'dip his wick' in her welcoming tunnel of passion and for them to continue their relationship as a Mother and Son With Benefits for an extended period.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic story, I can’t wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I now and her son knows that her pussy needs his cock i her. Keep stry gong!!!

Trevor_JonesTrevor_Jonesabout 1 month ago

What an excellent writer you are. Part two definitely deserves a five star rating once Mommy sucks her son’s cock to completion ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68about 1 month ago

I gave 3 stars for son's cocky attitude, which spoilt the story a bit for me........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernickisilvers@nickisilvers
I love writing smut and welcome any feedback or suggestions! I am available for commissions. Get in touch to enquire. Currently exploring findom. Give me a follow on twitter if you like Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickisilvers69 Email: nickisilvers03@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES