My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,660 Followers

His cock throbbed in my mouth and I extracted it with a little pop before squeezing it with my hand. But it didn't take long for me to miss the taste and feel of it inside my mouth. He had such an amazing cock, it was too good to just be stroking. When his next thrust came forward I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took him even deeper inside me than before. He groaned in ecstasy as he watched his mother servicing his dick. "There's more where that came from," he said huskily.

He pushed himself deeper inside my mouth until it was nudging at the back of my throat. I could almost feel my gag reflex starting to activate but I suppressed it and held it there for a moment, allowing him to watch me struggle. I just couldn't get it into my mouth any deeper than that but he seemed to enjoy the show. He let out a deep sigh of pleasure as my tongue fellated him and I felt his hips pull back ever so slightly.

He reached down and ripped open my blouse, exposing my bare breasts beneath. He took one in his hand and squeezed my flesh as I bobbed furiously on his glorious cock. He flicked my nipple, drawing out a moan of pleasure from me.

"You are such a good cock-sucker, Mom. Who knew you had such a slutty mouth," said Tristan. His words made my pussy tingle and burn with arousal and shame at the way he was talking to me.

His hands gripped my head and held me on his cock. As he pumped into my mouth, fucking my face like a pussy, I felt his cock twitch powerfully in my mouth and he grunted loudly, his body tensing up. Warm thick liquid filled my mouth as he came. It spilled out of my mouth and oozed down the sides of his shaft as he ejaculated. I kept it in my mouth for a moment before swallowing it down with a satisfied sigh. My cheeks bulged outwards from the pressure of the load that spewed into me but all such concerns were replaced with thoughts of pleasure when I finally tasted it. His cum was so warm in my mouth and so delicious. I moaned as I closed my eyes and savored the sensation of swallowing it down.

My son smiled down at me as he enjoyed the sensation of my mouth still gripping his cock, softly milking his shaft for more cum. His cock slid out of my mouth with a soft plop.

I leaned back on the couch, breathless and with an aching jaw.

"Fuck, Mom, that was amazing," he sighed happily with a smile. "Give it another kiss."

Without hesitation, I leaned forward and planted a tender kiss on the head of his sticky, softening cock.

"Thanks, Mom," he said, before turning and strutting out of the room leaving me to sit in my sticky shame.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading, I hope you loved it! Please let me know what you thought and what you want to see next. I read all the comments. Don't forget to follow me!

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,660 Followers
12