My Soul-Mate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thank you." I responded in a grateful tone. I returned to the table, sat back down, and opened the soda. I took a sip then set it on the table.

We ate in silence for a few minutes. Mom was the first to break it.

"How has work been?" Mom asked.

I swallowed my food so I wouldn't talk with my mouth full. "It's been good. Tiring but good. I am planning on applying to other places, because I need a better job. I get shit for pay at the gas station." I replied.

"Well that would certainly be a step in the right direction. What did you have in mind?" Mom asked.

I stopped to think. "I don't really know. What I do know is the job I'm working right now is very demanding with very little pay. I guess what I want is whatever will pay the bills and allow me to live comfortably." I replied.

"Well I hope you figure it out. Are you having any financial issues?" Mom asked.

I shook my head. "No, not really. The bills are being paid and there's food in my pantry and fridge but that's just it. No money for anything extra, or if I do it's normally only a few dollars. That's the reason why." I replied.

"Oh okay. I just didn't know if you needed help." Mom told me.

"Thanks for asking." I replied.

She nodded, then we continued eating. After she was finished we sat down on the couch and watched Impractical Jokers. We laughed so hard we cried at that show.

"So did you say you didn't have a lady in your life?" Mom asked.

I was very careful not to look at Annabelle, though she knew I had to lie. You can't exactly explain a ghost as a lover. "Unfortunately not. Though I'm sure I will find someone." I replied.

"Well it's a good thing you haven't- because I may have found a potential lady for you." Mom told me cryptically.

My eyes opened wide as a knee-jerk reaction to her question, and I swallowed hard. My reaction would have been appropriate even if I did not have a ghost for a partner. That statement would have taken anybody by surprise. "Umm, what do you mean 'you found a potential lady for me'?" I asked, shocked.

My mom giggled. "I meant exactly what I said! There was a woman from the cable company the same age as you who came by to fix the cable box. She was very pretty, with dark hair. She made a comment about how handsome you were in one of your pictures." Mom told me excitedly.

I was growing more uncomfortable with the conversation by the second. I wanted no part of it, especially with Annabelle right beside me. "So you're playing matchmaker now?" I asked, and laughed nervously.

"Yes I am, and it gets better. I asked her if she was in a relationship and she said no. I told her the kinds of things you like to do, and she said she would be interested in meeting you! I have her phone number, she told me to give it to you." Mom continued, excitedly. She pulled out her phone and started looking through it.

I seriously had to start spending more time with my mother, it was clear that being on her own was giving her time to be mischievous. I put my head in my hands and sighed, exasperated. "Mom, wait." I started to say.

Annabelle put a hand on my shoulder. "Colton, do it for her. You cannot get attached to this woman, Maggie said it was impossible. You would break your mother's heart by outright saying no. Go on a date with this woman for now." Annabelle told me, knowing what I was going to say before I said it.

"What is it?" Mom asked, confused.

I sighed. I didn't want to argue, I could do that afterwards. "Nothing. I was going to ask if you had a picture of her." I replied.

Mom shook her head. "Oh. No, I didn't think of it. I probably should have now that you mention it." Mom told me. She turned her phone around to show me her number.

I pulled out my phone and wrote it down, noting that her name was Heather. "Thanks. I'll give her a call." I replied.

My mom grinned. "Sounds good sweetie. Hopefully you can marry this girl so I can get some grandbabies!" She said jokingly.

I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. If only she knew what had happened. I was already married, well as married as I could possibly be to a ghost. There wasn't exactly a priest that could do it the proper way. "Let's start with actually meeting this girl?" I asked, not amused. I knew I wouldn't be seeing this girl past the first date.

"Okay, we can start there!" My mom replied, grinning.

After dinner, we watched The Avengers. My mom commented on how hot Thor was, as I rolled my eyes. After the movie was over, I was feeling tired. I yawned, and stretched. I pulled my phone out to look at the time. It was 8:02 at night. I needed to head home soon.

Mom looked sad. "Do you need to leave?" She asked.

I nodded. "Unfortunately, yes. I need to go home to get some rest. I have work tomorrow." I replied.

Mom smiled. "Okay sweetie, I'll let you get going. Promise me you'll call that girl!" Mom told me.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Yes, I'll call her." I replied.

Mom nodded, then got up off the couch. She led me to the front door where we hugged.

"I love you." I told Mom.

"I loved you first." Mom replied.

I pulled away and opened the front door. Annabelle de-materialized so I could walk through the door without seeming awkward.

I returned to the car when mom shut the front door and waited beside Annabelle's door. She materialized beside me, so I grabbed her and held her against the car facing me. I held her hands on the roof of the car and intertwined our fingers. I pressed my body against hers and kissed her neck, then her lips. She parted her lips and our tongues danced.

She freed one hand and caressed my chest with it, took her fingernails and gently ran the edges down my stomach, and resting it at my crotch. I pulled back, breathless, my penis already getting erect.

"When we get home, love." I told her, through ragged breaths.

She nodded, then bit her bottom lip seductively.

I opened her door then shut it when she entered, then ran to my side and got in the vehicle. I turned on the engine and it roared to life, and then we drove home. I unbuckled, then opened my door and ran to her side, then opened her door to let her out. I shut her door then ran to my front door and opened it, then shut and locked it when we got inside

I pulled off my shirt and threw it in front of the door, not caring about where it went. I picked up Annabelle and carried her upstairs, her legs wrapping around my hip. I threw her on the bed, where we spent a good part of the night in the throes of passion.

CHAPTER THREE

I awoke to my alarm on my phone ringing faintly, but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I surveyed the room to see if I could locate it. My eyes fixed on the source of the sound, which was my pants pocket. "Great, I forgot to charge my phone. It's probably almost dead, isn't that great." I mumbled.

I looked over at Annabelle, who was shimmering in the sunlight. The sunlight cast a shadow on her angelic naked figure. I slowly got out of bed so I didn't wake her, and retrieved my phone. Annabelle had a surprising amount of sentience, and wasn't completely dictated by my state of alertness. There had been times she woke me up by either cleaning, and there had been times I had successfully woken up without doing the same to her. I silenced the alarm and looked at the battery percentage. It was less than 20 percent. I plugged it in, letting it charge before I went to work.

I laid back down, I didn't have to get up for another half hour. The reason I normally set my alarm that early is so Annabelle and I could spend some time together before work. I was exhausted though, so I just got back in bed and cuddled with Annabelle for thirty minutes.

I went to the closet, and retrieved some clean clothes. I opened the door and walked to the bathroom, full commando style. The only one who could see me was Annabelle, and I had no shame around her. She wasn't exactly clothed herself either. I turned on the shower, then hurriedly jumped in. I had just about twenty minutes before I had to leave the house, so I needed to hurry.

After I washed my body I exited, drying myself off then putting deodorant on first, then my clothes. I brushed my teeth and hair, then exited the bathroom and house, feeling Annabelle dematerialize and enter me. I drove to work where I clocked in with an ancient punch card machine.

~~~~~~~~~

The day was uneventful for the most part, except when an idiot tried to steal gas by driving away with the gas hose still inserted in his car. I hit the emergency shut off button and called the police. He got away from the station but the police picked him up later. When I returned to my car after work, I saw that I had a missed call from Mom, and a text, in that order. I didn't know what the call was about until I saw the text message.

I took an educated guess at why she was calling when I opened the text and it read 'Did you call her yet?'. I sighed in frustration but held back and texted back: "No, but I will now. Just got off work."

I looked through my phone to find the name Heather, then looked at Annabelle with almost pleading eyes, begging not to even speak to the woman.

"You have to do it for your mom." Annabelle told me firmly.

I looked down and nodded. I pressed the call button, then held it to my ear. I was begging to a higher power to make her ignore me so I'd have an excuse. No such luck.

"Hello?" A woman said on the other line.

"Hi. Is this Heather?" I asked.

"Yes this is. Who am I speaking with?" Heather inquired.

"This is Colton. You apparently fixed my mom's cable and gave her your number." I replied.

"Oh, yes I remember your mom and I remember giving her my number. What can I do for you?" Heather asked.

I rolled my eyes and held the phone away from my mouth to sigh. "I think you already know what I'm calling about." I replied with an annoyed tone.

Heather laughed "Oh do I now? I forget things quite easily. Why don't you tell me what this is about?" Heather asked in a flirtatious tone.

I sighed audibly this time. I honestly couldn't give two shits less about this girl. Her flirty attitude would have worked on me prior to Annabelle anchoring herself to me, but I can see now what the witch meant by 'I would never be attracted to anyone else ever again'. It had zero effect on me.

"I'm calling to ask you out on a date. Would you like to meet for dinner sometime?" I asked, not amused.

""You know, I suddenly remembered why I gave her my number. Yes I would, you actually caught me on my weekend. Does tonight work?" Heather replied.

I looked at Annabelle for approval or the slightest chance that she would say no. She nodded.

I rolled my eyes. "Tonight works fine. Where and when do you want to meet?" I asked.

"How about my place at seven? I can text you my address." Heather replied.

I closed my eyes and looked down. "Seven works fine for me." I responded.

"Great, see you then! Bye!" Heather said, then hung up.

I threw the phone down on the floorboard. I felt like I was cheating with someone that I wasn't even into. I put my head in my hands on the steering wheel. I felt my phone vibrate at my feet. I also found it strange that she was this open and trusting with me.

Annabelle looked at me with sympathetic eyes. "I know you don't like this and are uncomfortable, but your mom would be disappointed. She can't see me, and can't ever know that I exist. It would complicate things too much. It would also help if you kept the appearance of a relationship." Annabelle told me.

I sighed, and nodded. "I know, I know. I'll deal with it for now." I grumbled. I picked up my phone, then looked at the text that I know she sent me. I put her address in my phone, set an alarm for six then started my car. I reached out my hand, and then Annabelle intertwined her fingers in mine.

We drove home in silence, perfectly content with each other's company. When we got home I once again opened the door for Annabelle and then we entered the house.

I started to head to the living room, but Annabelle took my hand firmly, and urgently. I turned to look at Annabelle, who was looking at me seductively.

"You won't get any satisfaction from Heather, so I'd like you to get some satisfaction from me before you go on your date." Annabelle told me.

I complied, and followed her up the stairs. She led me to our bedroom, and pushed me playfully on the bed.

Annabelle climbed on top of me, and locked her lips to mine. She pulled my shirt off, only breaking our kiss to remove my shirt. She caressed my chest with her fingernails, sending waves of pleasure across my body. Annabelle broke our kiss, and began kissing my neck, giving me goosebumps. Annabelle has never took charge in sex before, and it was quite exhilarating.

I gently squeezed her breasts, then moved my hands down to her ass.

Annabelle began glimmering. When she stopped, her clothes were gone.

I continued to massage her ass, then inserted my index finger into her pussy. Annabelle moaned seductively. She gave me a hickey, while I went deeper into her.

Annabelle left a trail of kisses down my stomach, then unbuttoned my pants. I slid them off eagerly, along with my underwear. She kissed the tip of my cock, which was becoming aroused.

I reached over her, and grabbed her ass again. Annabelle took the hint and maneuvered her ass on top of me, in the 69 position. I licked Annabelle's pussy and she pushed back against my face. I spread her pussy with one of my hands, then inserted two fingers into her warm tight pussy. I felt Annabelle's hand close around my cock, and she closed her lips around my head.

I pulled my fingers out, licking her juices off my fingers. She tasted delicious. I buried my face in her pussy, plunging my tongue into her love tunnel as far as I could reach. Her sweet yet salty taste was heavenly. Annabelle inhaled sharply then pushed back against my face. She fully engulfed my cock in her mouth, blowing me passionately.

Her mouth felt so good around my cock, I had to concentrate on pleasing her or I wouldn't last. I withdrew my tongue, then focused my tongue on her clit. I inserted my fingers once again into her tight pussy, then fucked her with my fingers. Her legs quivered, and bucked wildly against my hand. I twirled my tongue in circles around her clit, until she shuddered in orgasm.

I locked her into place, flicking her clit with my tongue until her shudders slowed and then stopped.

Annabelle laughed, in the afterglow of her orgasm. She turned her body around to reach my face and kissed me passionately. She plunged her tongue into my mouth as we embraced each other.

"Now it's time for you to get off. You've earned it." Annabelle told me.

Annabell straddled me, impaling herself on my cock. Her pussy was so tight, and I was already close to cumming.

I pulled her close to my body, in a tight embrace and began thrusting upwards like an animal. I could feel my balls tighten, and I knew release was imminent. Annabelle sensed this, and kissed me passionately. I couldn't hold back any longer, I thrusted up with all I had, and pressed Annabelle's hips down. I came as deep as I possibly could in her, in pure ecstasy.

Once my orgasm stopped, I held her close to my body. We lay there panting for a while, my cock still inside her. I pulled my cock out, our mixture of juices flowing onto the bed.

Annabelle rolled off of me, panting and smiling. I got up, because my phone was vibrating in my pants pocket on the floor. My phone said it was 6, and it was time to get ready. I got off work at five today so I unfortunately had little time to spend with Annabelle in the first place, now I had to go meet a girl that I literally wouldn't piss on if she was on fire. This day was all sorts of messed up.

"We have to go, love. I need to take a shower." I informed Annabelle.

She nodded, getting up. I was awestruck at the sight of her beautiful body. She was all mine, for the rest of eternity. Annabelle just looked into my eyes, smiling. The sunlight shone from behind her, creating a beautiful shadow on her body. Her wavy jet black hair shimmered in the sun, and her beautiful pale body glistened with perspiration from our love making session. Her bright sapphire eyes glowed like gems in this angle.

I loved every aspect of Annabelle, and she looked back with adoration when she listened to my thoughts. She didn't make an effort to move, but stayed motionless so I could appreciate her angelic beauty. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her. This is a moment I would remember for the rest of my days.

We stayed in this embrace for what seemed like hours, but in reality it was only a couple of minutes.

I tore myself away from her, and took her hand, leading her to the shower. We cleaned ourselves up, then I got dressed and ready for this God forsaken date. Annabelle materialized clothes for herself, a pink tank top and skinny jeans.

I checked my phone, it read 6:42. Time to go. I was wearing nothing special because I wasn't there to impress anyone, quite the opposite.

I walked down the stairs with Annabelle close behind, then exited the house. I locked the door, then went to my car. I opened Annabelle's door then closed it when she entered. I walked over to my side of the car, then entered.

I started the car, then headed to my destination. It was only about thirty minutes away in a city called Salem. We lived in a town named Albany, which was significantly smaller. I felt a sense of dread come over me, I didn't want anything to do with this woman. I pulled up to Heather's driveway, and saw that it was actually a pretty nice place.

I didn't bother asking to back out, Annabelle would tell me no anyways. She squeezed my hand in a comforting manner.

"I will be here every step of the way. There's nothing to worry about love." Annabelle told me reassuringly.

I sighed in contempt. "What if she tries to have sex with me? I will not do that. I will run out of the house if I have to." I replied, dead serious.

Annabelle surprisingly didn't look fazed by my question. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. You need to at least have the image of a relationship. Your mom wants to see you happy but cannot know about us." Annabelle responded.

I nodded. "Well, now or never, I guess." I muttered. I turned off the engine and exited my door, then opened Annabelle's to let her out. I walked up to Heather's door and knocked. She answered almost immediately.

Heather was very pretty, beautiful even. She had dark brown hair that was almost black, and Hazel eyes. She also had C cup breasts that were accentuated in a semi revealing shirt, and a well toned slim figure that was complemented by leggings. Her skin was tan, closer to mine than Annabelle's. She was beautiful. And had I not been cursed, I would have already been head over heels for this woman.

Heather grinned. "Hello! You must be Colton! So nice to finally see that handsome face in person!" Heather told me.

I would have blushed had I not been completely disinterested. "Thanks. You look very pretty yourself." I replied.

"Aww thanks!" Heather replied. "I'm just finishing dinner so why don't you make yourself comfortable?" Heather suggested.

I nodded. Heather walked back into the house and I started to follow. When I stepped inside the door frame, I was met with a familiar overwhelming burning sensation. I cried out in pain and clutched at my chest, my heart was pounding. I collapsed on the ground, and rolled in agony. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Heather heard me cry out and turned around. "Oh my God! Are you okay?" Heather asked. She rushed back over to me.

The burning intensified to where I couldn't even speak. I shook my head no. I was certain I was having a heart attack.