My Soul-Mate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Annabelle and ran my hands up her beautiful body, the water running down her instead of through her when I made contact with her skin. I ran my hands up her breasts, her nipples became erect at my touch and she let out a soft moan. I continued up her chest and to her neck, pulling her face to mine so our lips could meet.

Annabelle took her right hand and wrapped it around my now hard cock. She teased me by gently squeezing it, and massaging it, which felt wonderful by itself.

I returned the favor by taking one hand and moving it to her pussy, dipping my index finger into her warm love tunnel. I used my thumb to massage her clit, and dipped my middle finger in as well.

Annabelle stopped teasing me and started stroking my cock, squeezing while she did it.

I had to focus on what I was doing and concentrate on pleasing Annabelle because it was almost too much for me. I started pumping in and out of her with my two fingers, but kept my thumb on her love button.

Annabelle put her left hand on my shoulder, and dug in with her fingernails. She stared into my eyes with a glazed over look in hers. She bit her bottom lip and tensed up, inhaling sharply and let out a loud grunt. Her hand cramped down on my cock and she started spasming.

I kissed her, and held her tight as she climaxed with my fingers still inside her. I rubbed her clit faster and harder as she came, her legs shaking.

Annabelle came down from her orgasm, panting heavily. She rested her on my chest and released my cock from her grip. She caressed my hands with trembling fingers, and looked up at me, with burning desire in her eyes. She started to reach for my cock but I took her hands and held them above her head.

I pinned her against the bathtub wall, and kissed her. I directed my cock to her entrance and plunged it in. Annabelle gasped and bit her lip again. With her body against the wall I started pumping in and out of her wonderful pussy. I was in ecstasy without not only Annabelle but the hot shower drenching our bodies.

"Go harder love." Annabelle whispered in my ear.

I complied and increased in both speed and force.

Annabelle squealed in delight and bucked her hips to meet my thrusts.

I kissed her once more and released her hands, which she placed on my shoulders to support herself and give me better access. I kept my hands on the wall to support myself as well. I wasn't going to last much longer, and Annabelle knew it. She grinned in anticipation and bucked harder.

"Do it." Annabelle told me through ragged breaths.

I nodded and pumped faster, barely holding on.

Annabelle tensed up, and closed her eyes. Her pussy clamped down on me as she came. She arched her back and cried out in pleasure.

I did not know she was close to climaxing again, but it was enough to send me over the edge. I shot my load deep into her pussy as she came. The waves of pleasure washed over me as I watched her orgasm. I squeezed her breasts with trembling hands and flooded her tight pussy with my seed. I came down from my orgasm sooner than her, so I watched and caressed her body in satisfaction.

Annabelle slowly came down from her orgasm and was panting, her eyes once again glazed over. She smiled and held my face with trembling hands. She smothered me with kisses until she stopped panting.

I pulled out of her and our beautiful mess read out and down the drain.

"That was wonderful, love." Annabelle told me, and rested her head on my chest.

I nodded, feeling elated. I wanted to stay in this moment forever, but knew that the water would run cold eventually.

Annabelle sighed and released me, wanting the same thing.

"Don't leave." I told her.

The romantic thing would be to wash each other's bodies but it would be of no use to Annabelle. I settled on washing my body and caressing Annabelle's. After I was done in the shower, we went and cuddled naked in bed for an hour, talking and doing nothing else but enjoying each other's warmth and presence.

~~~~~

It was about twelve when we reluctantly decided to get out of bed for the day. I decided I wasn't going to be a complete liar and texted Heather, telling her I was off work early.

Heather responded by asking if I wanted to come over again.

"I think you should. You need to keep up the appearance of a relationship." Annabelle told me, reading my thoughts.

I was a lot more compliant now, and told Heather I'd be over in a half hour.

I put on a nicer set of clothes than I had worn before, per Annabelle's request.

It felt really awkward dressing up for someone that I didn't even like, let alone had feelings for. In a different life Heather and I could have been soul mates. She was everything I was looking for but had already found. She was gorgeous, smart, and shared many of the same views and hobbies as me. The most shocking thing is she was actually interested in me, ready to jump my bones before we had really met.

It could have worked out very well if we had met under different circumstances. I felt ashamed for thinking about Heather that way, and looked at Annabelle apologetically.

Surprisingly, Annabelle looked indifferent to my thoughts. I thought for sure she would get mad, but she didn't say anything.

"Let's go, you don't want to miss your fake date." Annabelle said, joking.

I nodded, took her hand and kissed it, then motioned for us to go downstairs. I didn't have to do anything else in the house, so I left and locked the door. We got in the car, heading to Safeway to pick up a rose once again per Annabelle's request then went to Heather's house.

CHAPTER FIVE

I pulled up to Heather's house, nervous. Things had started to change. Not only do I have to keep my relationship with Annabelle secret to everyone, because no one would understand or believe it, but I have to keep up a fake relationship to cover the one I was really in. It wasn't fair to Heather, it wasn't fair to my mom, but there was nothing I could do. Annabelle wanted me to keep up the charade, and I was in no position to argue.

She rarely requests anything so I was in no position to say no.

"Well, we're here. I don't want to open your door in case Heather is watching." I told Annabelle.

"That's okay." Annabelle replied.

I opened my door, got out and closed the door. Annabelle de-materialized and reappeared outside the car.

I held the rose behind my back, took a deep breath and walked up to her house. I knocked on the door.

"If she wants a kiss, give it to her." Annabelle told me from behind.

I gave her a slight nod, letting her know I heard her. My ears picked up the sound of footsteps approaching.

The door opened to a very beautiful dark haired Heather. She was dressed a lot more respectable, classy even. She was wearing an elegant white shirt that complemented her pale skin and dark hair. She wore a pair of jeans that hugged her figure but didn't sensualize it.

"Hi!" Heather greeted me excitedly, then came out to hug me. She was wearing a very nice smelling perfume.

I presented her with the rose I bought at the store.

"Aww, thank you!" Heather told me. She leaned in to kiss me and I reciprocated, though I wasn't into it. I feigned it for her.

I broke the kiss after an appropriate amount of time, feeling disgusted.

"How was your day?" Heather asked.

"I'll tell you about it inside." I replied.

"Of course, come in!" Heather responded. She moved out of the way and let me in.

"You look beautiful." I told Heather.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself!" Heather responded.

I looked down. I was wearing a long sleeved red and black flannel plaid shirt with navy blue jeans and a nice pair of black tennis shoes. I'm not a very fashionable person but if two pretty ladies were telling me I looked good, there must be some truth to it. "I appreciate the compliment." I replied.

"I haven't made anything for lunch yet, it was kind of a surprise you are here this early but a nice surprise nonetheless. What would you like to eat?" Heather asked.

I had to think about that. I wasn't really hungry but I didn't want to be rude. "Um, I guess I'll take a sandwich." I replied.

"What kind would you like? I have turkey, ham and chicken lunch meat. I also have tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and condiments." Heather asked.

"I'll take turkey, and I'll have it with all the fixings." I replied.

"Okay, I'll make one for you." Heather told me.

"Thank you." I replied, taking a seat on her couch.

"You're welcome." Heather responded. "You can turn on the PS4 and Netflix and watch something if you'd like." Heather added.

I complied, turning on the console and started Netflix. I waited for Heather to finish before I chose something.

"Oh, shit!" Heather called from the kitchen.

I turned around alarmed, to see Heather holding her hand under the faucet. I stood up and hurried over to Heather to see what happened. She was bleeding pretty bad, she had cut her left index finger with a kitchen knife.

"Can you get me a paper towel, please?" Heather asked.

I nodded and grabbed a couple paper towels off a roll beside the sink. I gave it to her. Heather started to talk but I was focused on her wound. I became entranced by it, the crimson color was grabbing my attention for some reason. My stomach started to growl and I started to salivate. I also felt a faint burning sensation in my throat.

"Colton, let go of my wrist, I need to stop the bleeding." Heather told me.

I snapped out of my trance, and looked at my hand. I was grabbing her left wrist, and I had no idea how that happened. My eyes darted between her finger and my hand, and I released her from my grip. I was shocked at what I had just done, I had no idea what had just happened and it was apparently all over my face.

"Colton, what is wrong?" Heather asked, confused.

I was still salivating, and my stomach was still growling. "I-I don't know. I don't feel well, I need to go sit down." I replied, hurrying out of the kitchen.

"Does the sight of blood bother you?" Heather asked.

I had to think. Blood never bothered me in the past but something was clearly going on with me. "No, the amount just surprised me. I'll be okay in a couple minutes, I just need to sit down." I replied.

Heather nodded. "Okay, let me know if you need anything." Heather told me.

I shook my head. "It's kinda strange that you're asking me that, I should be asking you if you need anything." I responded.

"I actually have everything I need in here for the cut. I've stopped the bleeding, it's not that deep, it's just a long cut." Heather replied.

"So no hospital trip?" I joked, trying to make the atmosphere lighter.

"Definitely not." Heather told me, and laughed.

I was trying to calm down, but my hunger seemed to be increasing. Not only that, but my throat inexplicably felt dry, as though I hadn't drank anything for a whole day. The fiery sensation seemed to increase as time went on. "I could use a glass of water." I told her, getting up to go to the kitchen.

"I can one up you, I have bottled water in the fridge. I still haven't cleaned up over here." Heather replied.

I went to the fridge, and retrieved a water bottle. I closed the fridge and glanced over at the sink to see blood stained paper towels. The discomfort in my throat increased, almost seeming like the blood itself was the trigger. I cracked the seal and tried to quench my thirst by drinking water but it was of no use. Something was wrong with me, I could feel it.

"Heather, I'm not feeling well, I think I need to leave. I've been feeling under the weather all day, and I think it's coming to a head." I lied. I needed to find some way to end this torture. I didn't know what was happening to me.

"I'm sorry to hear that, and I'm sorry today didn't work out. Hopefully tomorrow you'll feel better." Heather replied.

I nodded. "I feel like shit for leaving like this." I told her.

"Don't feel bad, it's probably for the best. I'll have to be tending to this for a while. I was actually going to say that maybe you should come back tomorrow." Heather replied.

I nodded. "I will certainly try." I told her.

"Okay, see you then!" Heather responded.

"Goodbye." I told her.

"Bye!" Heather responded.

I nodded, heading for the front door. I could not get out of the house fast enough. My throat felt like it was on fire, and my stomach felt like it was being stabbed with a knife. I opened and closed the door, leaving as fast as I could without making it feel like I was running. I didn't know what was going on with me, I have never felt like this in my entire life.

"Colton, what the hell is going on?" Annabelle asked.

"I don't know, love. Let's just get in the car." I replied.

I walked to the car, and opened Annabelle's door, letting her get in before I shut it.

I ran over to my side and got it, and started the car. I gripped the steering wheel and breathed deeply, trying to calm myself. I put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway, then headed for home. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but I pressed the volume button to mute it.

"Annabelle, I can't do this anymore. I can't live a lie and lie to everybody but you. I can't keep seeing a girl I don't love, because I'm in love with you. If my mom thinks I'm alone for the rest of her life then so be it. I don't know what happened to me in there but I think it may be connected to the witch and what she did to anchor you to me." I told Annabelle.

Annabelle looked sad for some reason. "I can't convince you, can I?" Annabelle asked, lowering her head.

I shook my head. "No, you can't. I understand you want to make everyone else happy but by appeasing everyone else you are putting me through hell, not to mention that I'm putting you through hell." I replied.

Annabelle nodded. "Okay. You don't ever have to do this again. I'm sorry I put you through this." Annabelle told me reassuringly.

I took her hand and kissed it. "Hey, I love you. I know you don't like this but please don't ever forget that." I told her.

"I know you do. I love you too." Annabelle responded.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see who called and gasped. It was in the middle of a call with my mom. My leg must have hit the screen just right so it answered the call. I pressed end and threw my phone on the floor. I was shocked and terrified at what just happened. So many thoughts were going through my head at once that I couldn't even process them all.

I saw my phone on the floor light up, indicating another call or text had come through.

I sped home as fast as I could while still being safe. I pulled into the driveway, and picked up my phone. There were two missed calls and three texts that came through. One said, 'What the hell was that about?', the next one said, 'Are you cheating on Heather?' and the final one said, 'You can't ignore me forever, either come to me or I'll come to you and tell Heather!'.

"Colton, I'm sorry for ever getting you involved in this. I never meant for this to happen." Annabelle told me in a shaky voice.

"It's not your fault, it's no one's fault. I love you and that will never change. This was bound to happen sooner or later." I replied. "Let's go meet our destiny." I added.

I texted my mother back, telling her I was coming over. I deleted the texts between us, because I could never allow anyone else to see them.

I took a deep breath, calmed my nerves and started the car. I put the car in reverse, then headed to my mom's house.

"What are you going to do?" Annabelle asked,

"I'm going to tell the truth. We've been backed into a corner." I replied.

"What are you going to do about Heather?" Annabelle asked.

"After we talk to mom, I will break it off with her. I will let her down softly. She has been caught in the crossfire and never deserved any of this." I replied.

"What exactly are you going to tell your mom?" Annabell asked.

"Everything." I replied.

CHAPTER SIX

I pulled up to my mother's house, shaking from anxiety. The feelings in my throat and stomach had subsided for the most part. I took a deep breath, calmed my nerves and got out of the car. Annabelle de-materialized and reappeared beside me. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

My mom answered with a mixed emotion between anger, confusion and uncertainty. She opened the door all the way, and moved to let me inside. She shut the door behind me and escorted me to the living room.

I sat down, and Annabelle stood beside me. My mom sat beside me with prying eyes.

"Tell me what is going on. Who is Annabelle, who is the witch and what is an anchor?" My mom asked me.

"I will, but I don't want you to talk. Just listen. The reason I never told you about this is because I thought you would never believe me." I told her.

My mother nodded.

"When I started looking for houses, I was inexplicably drawn to my house- our house. I was magnetically drawn to it. I did not know why at the time but I found out why when I spent my couple of nights there. The house was haunted. I had a dream about a woman named Annabelle, who said she was a ghost that could not pass on. I thought I was just dreaming until I asked her to write her name on a notepad in my dreams. It was on the notepad when I woke up." I told my mother.

"You expect me to believe that you made contact with a ghost?" My mom asked in a skeptical voice.

I nodded. "Over the next few nights, I came to know and started to care for Annabelle through my dreams; that's how we communicated. She told me about her life. She lived during the early nineteen hundreds. She was murdered while her parents weren't home. Her parents moved out of the house, robbing her of her chance to pass on." I told mom.

"You know that dreams are just that, dreams." My mom replied.

I shook my head. "Just listen, don't speak. I thought I was going crazy until I researched the history of the house. I verified everything she told me, as one hundred percent truth. I even visited her grave. I know this sounds crazy but I started to fall in love with her. She told me that we could never be together because she was a ghost and I was among the living." I told her.

"You fell in love with a ghost?" My mom asked, her demeanor started to change and her tone softened. She clearly thought I was insane.

I nodded, looking up at Annabelle and smiled. "I told her that I was in love with her, and that I was fine with that. If the only way we could be together was through dreams than I was fine with that. She told me there was a way we could be with each other, to touch and hold each other- but it would come at a price. We would have to find a witch and transfer the haunting, to anchor herself to me." I told her.

"Why would that allow you to be together?" My mom asked.

"Because she was trapped in an inanimate object, a house. By transferring it to me, she would be connected to a living person and would be able to interact with me. We found a witch, who tried killing Annabelle in an exorcism but I convinced her to complete the anchoring process. After that, we were finally able to see, touch and be with each other." I told my mother.

"Do you really believe this?" My mother asked.

"I do, because she is right beside me now." I replied.

My mom sighed. "Honey, I think you need to talk to someone. I don't think you're well." My mother told me.

I nodded. "I knew you would say that since you can't see her. Annabelle, show her you're real." I told her. I took my phone out of my pocket and held it out on the palm of my hand.

Annabelle walked over to my hand and took the phone slowly out of my hand.

My mom's eyes widened and her mouth hung open. As she watched my phone seemingly levitated in mid air. I stood up, and stood in front of my mom to emphasize that I wasn't holding it.