All Comments on 'My Speedo Gang Bang Fantasy'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I know what you mean about it being better than you could imagine. The though of getting gang banged always turned me on. It's not like I'm not satisfied with a good fucking, but being a bottom, I'm always ready and willing for more than one guy is able to do before going soft. As hot as it all sounded, I always wondered what the reality would be like and how well my body would react to taking that much cock.

I've only done it once, if three guys count as a gang bang, but it was fantastic! My hole didn't get sore and it seemed like the the more they fucked me, the better their cocks in me got! I just kept getting more opened up and all that cum inside me made their cocks feel so good slipping and sliding around inside me.

My buddy came over and another friend and his partner were there. By the time the third one fucked me, the first guy was ready to do me again. They all fucked me a couple of times, spent the night and I got fucked a few more times before all but my regular fuckbuddy had to leave the next day.

I'm pretty careful about who I bareback with, but I love taking my buddy's load! Having three guys was an opportunity to experience being fucked to my hearts desire, and filled to the brim with cum, that I just couldn't resist!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous