My Stay in Amsterdam Pt. 04

Story Info
Fourth instalment of Mimi working as a window prostitute.
3.4k words
4.66
4.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: Mimi is on her first shift working as a window prostitute in Amsterdam (Mokum). Ricca is looking after her but things have taken an unexpected turn.

I was still hard, and I wonder how long the effects of Alice's special gel would last. I wanted to splash my face and take my wig off for a while, but of course I couldn't because of my visitors. Instead I opened the can of Red Bull I'd been keeping and took a good swallow.

While I was freshening up my lips I noticed a flash of light and turning round I saw that Alice had snapped my derrière with her i-phone. I felt relieved I was still wearing my suspender belt, stockings and the bra holding my falsies.

"You could of asked!" I snapped.

"Don't be like that," Alice said, "I'm doing you a favour." She flashed me a smile.

I subsided, for € 450 she could have a picture of my posterior.

Rather than prolonging any palaver, I thought I'd better get on with it.

Petey was back in position over the cushions and seem to be utterly relaxed.

I changed the music to something dreamier, and set about lubing him up again.

After topping up the douche bag with some more lube - my own now - I inserted the nozzle as far it would go up his bum and squeezed out as much lube as I could.

I withdrew the nozzle slowly while cupping his cock and balls in my other hand and gently squeezing him.

I put down the douche and ran the fingers of my right hand up and down his crack feeling his hole as I did so.

I slipped a finger in and a second, and then a third, finding no resistance at all.

I was about to try a fourth, when I heard Alice cough. I looked up and Alice who said, "I don't want you fisting him! That's my job."

"Just getting him ready for that monster," I said. "Not sure if I'll be able to get it in."

She handed me her vibrator, "Pull a rubber over this, and pleasure him for a bit like that. Leave it to me, after I've finished with him, you'll be able drive a bus up there!"

I did as she said and started pleasuring his bottom with the massive head of her vibrator.

It took very little effort to slip it in and out of his hungry cunt and I was encouraged by his moans of approval, which I could hear every time the bass in the music dropped.

I couldn't really see what Alice was up to, but suddenly I caught the smell of hash and saw that she had a small electric vaporizer in her hand and was letting him suck on it every time I slipped the vibrator through his sphincters.

Petey started to mumble, and after a while I started to make out what he was saying.

"Oh that's good, oh that's good, yeah fuck me good, yeah fuck me good" over and over again.

I noticed that there was ever less resistance to the vibrator's head and Alice's curly head came up and she looked at me. "Give him a few minutes and he'll be completely open. I'm just going to make myself comfortable again."

She stepped off the bed, rearranged the cushions and the towels and delving into her bag produced two nipple clamps that she proceeded to attach to her swollen nips.

She caught me looking at vaporizer as she took a hit and said, "Want some?".

I dismissed the thought, "Not now I'm a bit busy!"

She got back on the bed, spread her legs on each side of Petey's torso, brushed her curls out of her grey eyes and looked at me.

"When you've finished with that vibrator, give it back to me please!"

Petey was still moaning with pleasure and very slowly I removed the vibrator, which by now had worked its way well up his rectum.

His hole was now totally relaxed and gaped in front of me, glistening with lube.

I reached forward handing the vibrator to Alice, who removed the condom and applied it to her quim.

I picked up the "Agador" again appreciating its heft, its 38 cms of length and daunting thickness.

The penis head was grossly flared and I imagined the pleasure that would bring when it was moved inside and suddenly felt lustful.

Alice must have been watching me for she giggled, "You'd like to try it too wouldn't you Mimi? Go on admit it!"

"Of course I would," I said, "No secrets there. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't like it".

"Well your turn will come. I can assure you. Perhaps not today, but with your cute bum I'm sure you'll find plenty of admirers in Mokum".

"Hope so!"

But then Petey signalled his need for attention by pressing his arse against my leg.

I rubbed lube all over the massive head, and for good measure some more over Petey's cunt hole.

Holding the giant dildo in front of me I positioned the huge thing against his exposed anus and pushed.

As I had expected I quickly met resistance and pulled back to try again.

Again I pushed on the dildo and again it was like pushing against a brick wall.

"Okay" I announced, "This is difficult. I'm going to have to push really hard and it might hurt a bit Petey! Can you hear me?"

"Yeah, just please hurry up and fuck me, I really need it" said Petey in a very dreamy giggly voice.

"Okay," I said to Alice, "When I start to push, I want you to give Petey a little bit of poppers. Not too much, because he's already very high and he might flip out. Promise!"

"Got you Mimi!" said Alice.

"Okay wait for it! On my say so, give him the poppers!"

I positioned myself on my knees holding the dildo in both hands and making sure I could put a maximum of strength into the thrust.

Again I positioned the rubber cock against his gleaming hole and started to push. Again the small advance and then a halt.

Now was the critical moment so I said "Poppers!" and began to push really hard.

I could see the flanged edges of the bell end pushing against the sides of his stretched anus.

For a couple of beats I thought it wouldn't work, the flanges strained and nothing moved, but then I suddenly felt the tiniest little change and I gained confidence.

On impulse I started to make my right hand shiver to give a vibrating motion to the dildo, while continuing to push with the left and then was rewarded with the sudden yielding as the head went fully into Petey's hole.

Petey gasped, then shuddered, but no cry of pain.

It was in.

I waited allowing him to recover and become accustomed to the girth of the thing and then I slowly started to advance the huge dick into his stretched hole.

After sinking about three inches in I decided to retract in order to start stimulating the prostate.

Petey responded with a series of "Oh god, oh god, oh god, fuck me, fuck me, stick it in, fuck me, yes oh fuck, yes!".

I pushed it back in, pleased with the realization the any resistance was becoming less with each push.

I kept repeating the short motions for a minute and then realized that Petey's poppers had probably all worn off by then.

I pushed the dildo in again and then stopped and stepped off the bed and went to the music machine and put one on of my favourite fuck numbers and turned the volume up.

Alice had produced another bottle of poppers from her bag and was topping the inhaler up. Good for her, I thought

I installed myself behind Petey again with the dildo pressing against my crotch so I could push it in without having to use my hands all the time.

Again I started short thrusts but now in time to Benni Benassi.

"Poppers, Alice!".

Again a beat and a groan of pleasure.

Petey had picked up the rhythm too and was pushing his arse back at him

I felt he was ready and decided to push the dildo in as far it could go, I felt him brace and then heard him let out an unearthly bellow as the huge device sunk into his softest parts. His skin was suddenly shiny with sweat and his half muffled howls seemed to be dragged up out of the fundament of his being to fill the room.

"Nnnnnaaaaarrgggggghhhhh."

His back arched and then he drove down impaling himself on me and on the giant rubber toy.

I steadied his buttocks between my hands and found them to be running wet.

He heaved himself forward and repeated the thrust, once again driving the dildo into himself.

Then for a minute or two it was as if Alice and I were wrestling with a wild rutting animal on the bed between us as Petey took his pleasure on the massive prong up his arse.

The whole room was filled with the sound of the creaking of the bed, Petey's atavistic groans, moans, bellows and shouts of pleasure drowning out Benassi's hymn to the pleasures of sex.

Eventually the storm subsided and Petey sunk down on to the cushions breathing strenuously.

I too felt hot and sweaty although not with the relief enjoyed by Petey.

Alicia was stroking Petey's head, saying "There, there ..."

As I caught my breath, Petey revived. The 8 cm thick rubber pole was still sticking out of his arse and as I waited I felt him pushing backwards on it so that it would go deeper in to him. Another song had come on and he soon caught on to the fast bass beat and we were off again.

Tally-ho I thought and here was Petey chuntering off like a little steam engine determined to climb the next grade.

He was rocking back and forth, forcing the dildo's head up into the depths of his rectum, ensuring that the wide flared knob was giving him the maximum stimulation.

Again and again his bum slid down to kiss my stomach and again and again it slid away, his distended anus rippling over the thick veins of the rubber dick.

He picked up the pace and on each shove emitted a guttural grunt of satisfaction and then he grabbed the poppers bottle himself and inhaled deeply from it.

The change came almost instantly.

His arse slammed down on to my crotch - the great cock buried deep in his intestines. His body quivered and trembled, his breath coming and going in mighty heaves. The noise he made was unearthly and then after a series of mighty spasms he finally he lay on the cushions racked by quivers as the aftershocks coursed through him.

Leaving the dildo still hanging out of him. I stood up, walked to the sink and took a glass of water and looked in the mirror. The sweat was trickling from under my wig. God knows I looked a fright, so I ripped off a sheet of kitchen roll and started to pat my face dry, trying not make any smears and to limit the damage.

When I returned to the bed Alice asked if she could have a cup of water too, so I brought her one.

Petey was still in the same position, but now we had to position him for the final act of this long session.

Alicia was asking me something, "When did you last have your bloods done?"

"Last week" I said, "I had my results yesterday, all clear!"

"Have you got them here?"

"Yes they're in my bag, do you want to see?"

She looked hard at me and said, "No. I believe you. But it's good, because I'd like it if you didn't wear a condom when you fuck me this time!".

"Well! Have you got your bloods with you then?"

"Yes, I do, here!" And again she dived into the huge bag and come out with two closely printed sheets from a local lab.

They were difficult to read in the dim light but I could see about 6 lines down that HIV serum was negative, and that she too was negative for just about every other disease on the planet.

"Sorry for being suspicious," I said.

"Not a problem, you've every right to be!" "Now what about the grand finale?"

"Well you had better start getting him ready for action!" I said pointing to Petey. "I'm just going to freshen up for a minute!"

I went to the washstand and mirror and busied myself with splashing water under my arms and applying deo, wiping away my smeared mascara and applying a new coat of lippy. I also passed the flannel between my legs and over my by now drooping tool.

When I got back, Alice was trying to roll Petey over so that was on his back.

Petey was still only half aware of what was going.

Together we rolled him off the cushions and positioned him in the middle of the bed with a small cushion under his head.

The dildo, trapped by that huge flare, did not come out and so remained at least partly inside him.

Once on his back he made scooting movements trying to push it further in, so I pushed it a little further in for him and placed another towel under him for the leaks.

His cock was all curled up and then Alice leaned over and started pulling on it.

When she had it stretched out, she said, "Hold it like that!" and then produced a little syringe with a fine needle. Deftly she pressed the needle slantwise under the skin of cock and emptied the syringe.

"I've never seen that before!" I said, "Papaverine again I bet."

"Yes, you've got the idea! Now we just have to wait a few minutes for it to work. But we need to keep on stimulating him."

She left me to stiffen him up and proceeded to apply a little lube to her vagina and a squirt in her bottom.

Her movements were fluttery, which made me think that the anticipation was having some effect on her, despite the coolness of her tone.

"Is he stiff yet?"

Petey was indeed already stiffening up. I'd not yet seen his erect cock and was agreeably impressed by the size of it.

He stirred, and rocked his hips trying to work Agador into himself again I thought.

"Yes, he's ready for you I reckon!"

"Good, now here's what you do! I'm going to straddle him and get comfy and then I want you to come behind me and take me from behind. Can you do that? I've already lubed my bum, so it should be easy".

"Okay Alice" I said, "I've just got to get stiff again"

"Well let me you suck you then! I can't put anymore gel on your cock, because it won't work anymore. Wait a second then!"

Alice then straddled Petey and reaching down let him glide deeply into her vagina."

She pulled her bag towards her and the motioned me to come and kneel on the bed in front of her. She poured a little of a brownish liquid into her hand and then rubbed it over the tip of my cock and then took me into her mouth.

She was good, and knew all the little tricks. As I grew stiffer she started to hum in her throat sending very sweet sensations down the length of my tool. She ran a hand between my legs and gently a finger stroked over my pucker. For a few seconds I forget where I was.

She was rocking back and forth on Petey's hard dick and then aware that I was stiff, she pulled her head back and told me to take up my position behind her.

As I was changing positions she picked up her vaporizer and started to draw deep breaths down into her lungs.

For a few seconds I admired the wonderfully sexual sight of the lift and fall of her buttocks as she semi-automatically took her pleasure on Petey's cock.

I inched forward with my penis, which remained satisfyingly stiff and hard, no doubt excited by the scene I was witnessing and contributing to.

I pushed against her hole and she remained still for long enough for me to get my aim.

Placing my hands on her hips then I pushed forward and was rewarded with the feeling of her anus opening to receive my naked flesh.

She groaned in pleasure, as she received me.

"O my christ, fill my arse up with your nice cock"

I could feel Petey's cock in her front pussy, and had to push hard to get myself further in.

She started moaning soon after, an inarticulate moaning growl of a bitch in heat. Her pelvis rocking, forward to get more of Petey in, back to get more of me in.

The music was still playing, Delerium singing Innocente, which seemed to me to be a perfect accompaniment to what we were doing.

The growl grew loader, coming from deep in her throat and the rocking sped up, still lubricious, unrestrained, a woman taking her pleasure with two cocks up her twat and then as if it seemed it just might go on forever I saw a hand grope for the poppers and she inhaled.

I was entirely with her, enjoying the moment of fucking, the sweaty fleshiness of it and she erupted.

I felt her innards open and a million feathers seemed to stroke over my prick. Her growls became louder like a dog worrying at a particularly delicious bone and then of course I came too.

For a few seconds I seemed to be flying through space as all my saved up spunk flew off into her.

She flopped forward onto Petey and my cock slid out of her, leaving a long string of spent semen trail over Petey's leg.

I must have been the first to recover. I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling slightly dizzy and stoned. Carefully I stood up and splashed water over my face heedless of my make-up.

I went and sat on the loo for a second and concluded that indeed I must have absorbed some of the hash fumes somehow.

I straightened up, forgot to flush, and walked to the music machine, and turned the volume down, which seemed unbearably loud.

Alice stirred and clambered to her knees, obviously in a stoned daze.

She kissed Petey and moved so that her foufoune was in his face.

"I just wanted to say 'Happy Birthday' Hendrik" she and pressed her slit over his nose and slid herself backwards and forwards stimulating herself.

"Now for your birthday present, open wide!"

She swung her right leg over Petey, and then with an effort she raised her left leg so that she now straddled Petey in the opposite direction, her arsehole right over his mouth.

She felt with her hand to make sure his mouth was open and then squatted with a concentrated look on her face and squirted all my come and the lube out of her bum into his mouth.

"Happy Birthday to both of you" I said.

The next half an hour was a struggle but eventually I got them both dressed, down the stairs and out of the door. Alice kissed me on the cheek, "You were lovely. A real sport. Thanks!"

I shut the door and wearily turned round, to see Ricca grinning at me.

"Ha, ha, I see you've met Hendrik and Annetje! They always check out the new girls!"

I goggled, "Petey and Alice."

"No believe me, they're Hendrik and Annetje, both stinking rich, he publishes magazines and she's got her own business too".

Now it was Ricca's turn to goggle, "Look at you! We've got a client coming for the two of us in half an hour. Let me help you clean up!"

Grateful I leaned on Ricca as she led me to her room and sat me down before her mirror. She opened a Red Bull and gave it to me.

"I'll go and get your make-up Mimi, just wait a second."