My Stay in Amsterdam Pt. 05

Story Info
Mimi finally gets properly laid.
2.5k words
4.68
5.3k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: Mimi has just worked her first full shift as a window prostitute in Amsterdam. She has just finished a marathon session with a married couple and would like to go home and relax, only her new colleague and mentor, Ricca, has taken a booking from one last client.

Ricca bustled back in. "Darling, we've got to freshen you up. Bas is coming in and he's paying us 500 each for a get-to-know-you session."

'Who is Bas', I thought.

But Ricca started to explain, "Bas knows everybody in the business, he runs half a dozen posh clubs, but he never touches the girls in the clubs and he's partial to girlies like us. Him and his driver, Cor, that is."

Before I knew what was happening, Ricca had whisked my wig off, undressed me and pushed me into her shower. "Quick, quick! Rub this over your body it will make you smell young". She opened the shower door and thrust a huge tub of yoghurt into my hands. "C'mon, smear it all over your body and then shower it off."

I did as I was told and let the warm water soothe my skin and drain the tiredness away. Ricca was in the shower again.

"Still clean inside?"

She unclipped the showerhead from the hose and clipped a tube onto it instead.

"Turn round! Open your legs!"

I felt her rubbing lube on my bumhole and then felt the tip of the tube being pushed into me. My bowels soon filled with warmish water and I felt myself opening to squirt the water out again. Some brownish water came out but nothing disastrous and I felt the tube going deeper. Another squirt and then a steady flow of water squirting on the floor of the shower basin.

Ricca then withdrew the hose, squirting a little water over my legs and told me to go and squat on the lav for a minute.

I felt another cramp and squirted a little more water out and then nothing.

Ricca stared at the water in the bowl, "Looks pretty clean to me".

Then I was wound into a towel and plonked before the washbasin. "Shave!"

I shaved as closely as I could and then Ricca made me sit in front of her mirror. She worked fast and in just a few minutes I had a new face on, with smokey eye make-up, highlighted cheekbones and heavy deep red lips.

"Wig!" She opened her wardrobe and selected a dark brunette style with very straight real hair and a severe Uma Thurman fringe. I looked completely different.

"Look's good, even if I say so myself...." She then gave me a purple guepière with lace side panels, black lace bordering and matching knickers.

Before I put the knickers on though she made me sit on the loo again. Nothing come out though I did a little pee.

"Okay, fine kneel on the bed for me a second and open up! I'm just going to lube you up so that you are ready to go when Bas gets here. You can do me next too."

She picked up a douche bulb and then with a swift motion inserted the tube in my bum and emptied the bulb into me. The liquid felt slightly warm and tingled pleasantly.

"I prepared it earlier specially for now. It's J-lube with a little extra in it! Don't go leaking now!" Ricca picked up a small butt plug and quickly thrust it in me "There you go! You can put your knickers, stockings and shoes on now! Will you do me please?"

Ricca kneeled on the edge of the bed and I picked up the other bulb and slipped the tube smoothly into her bum, then pressed firmly to expel as much liquid as possible.

"Have you got your stuff together yet, Mimi? Better do it now".

I clattered off up the stairs, recovered my day's earnings, my toys and bits and pieces and slung them all, together with my boy clothes into my holdall. Just I was leaving I noticed that Alice/Anneke had left "Agador" behind, so I picked the monster up and laid it on top of my clothes. My high heels made an awful racket on the stairs and as carefully as possible I clopped back into Ricca's room.

Ricca made me put the holdall next to hers in the bathroom and then her phone rang.

"He's coming", she said and went out to the door. I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling tingly and aware that the lube Ricca had put in me contained some kind of spicy stimulant, as my back passage felt hot and I couldn't sit still, but had to keep squirming.

A minute or two later I heard her opening the door and the warm deep tones of a male voice reached me.

A tallish, well-built and beautifully dressed man entered the room.

"You must be Mimi," he said as I stood up. He leaned towards me and kissed me on both cheeks. He smelt deliciously of honey, male musk and a hint of tobacco.

"Yes, Anneke sent me a picture of you!" He pulled out his phone and displayed the picture of my naked backside that Alice had taken of me an hour or two before.

"You have a beautiful butt, so I just had to see the face as well and I must admit to being pleasantly surprised!"

I felt myself flush, and I simpered, "Well Mr... how nice of you to say so!"

"Call me Bas", he said, "And don't worry, me and Ricca have known each other a long time."

"Cor," he said turning to Ricca, who had come back in "Will be coming in in a few minutes. He's taking a couple of the girls back home". He grinned

and then sat down in Ricca's rattan clam chair.

"First a little business." He reached into his sports jacket and produced a fawn wallet from which he drew out 1000 euros and handed them to Ricca.

He then produced three little cardboard boxes and gave us one each and opened the third box himself. "Test kits" he explained, "Just wipe the swabs over your gums and then put them in the test tube and then pour a little of the liquid over them. Like this! Bas showed us how, and then repeated the procedure testing himself for HIV, syphilis and gonorrhoea. We all followed his example and then put the tubes on the chest of drawers awaiting the results.

In the meantime Bas kept talking about this and that and I was aware that my tiredness had fallen away and I was feeling rather comfortable with a lovely hot and juicy squirmy feeling in my nether regions.

Ricca had put on some rather dreamy music and then she touched my hand. "Are we feeling all right Mimi dear?" She looked at me keenly.

"What was in the lube Ricca?"

"Are we feeling it already? You know just a little something and a bit of ginger tea to give us both a nice feeling."

"You too?"

"Of course, darling, relax! Ricca will look after you." She giggled.

I had recognized the feeling of mdma coming on and knew there was nothing I could do to fight it, just go with the flow.

Bas was looking at the tests. "Looks like we're all clear girls! We can start the party".

He picked up his phone, "Cor's here now too. Will you let him in Ricca?"

Ricca got up and clip-clopped out, with a remarkable swirl in her hips, confirming that she too had taken ecstasy.

I looked at Bas in his chair and suddenly feeling bold, I stood up saying, "Let's take that nice jacket off Bas, and hang it up before it creases."

I moved in on him letting him smell me and the perfume Ricca had dowsed me with. I loosened his silk tie, rubbing myself against him. I desperately needed him, I wanted to feel him inside me, but slowly, slowly let's take some time.

I disrobed him until he was wearing nothing but a pair of sheer silk charcoal speedos and his loafers. I led him over to the bed making him kick the loafers off, while all the time he kept rubbing his hands over my back and my bottom.

I piled up cushions and installed him like a prince. His beautiful coffee-coloured body stretched out before me. I kissed his chest -- tiny tight curls of black hair - and then planted butterfly kisses all along his tummy down to his briefs and the huge bulge I found there.

I giggled and pulled down the elastic to receive my prize, and the door opened and in came Ricca and Bas's friend Cor.

"Oh don't mind us" Ricca warbled, "You fast little thing you!" slapping me gently on my bottom.

Bas spoke, "Hi Cor! I was just getting comfortable with Mimi here. Do the test for the girls here, and don't disturb Mimi's concentration!"

I heard Cor sit and Ricca talk to him, and tried to get back down to business but alas the spell was broken so I sat up and let Bas rub my neck.

"Oh there you are Mimi!" said Ricca, " Here you might be needing these" and put a little huffing bottle containing the poppers in my hand.

"Have you discovered Bas's little secret yet? Bas has a little secret, well a big one actually! Causes him no end of trouble. Well there Bas, doesn't it? Why don't you show Mimi, what the problem is? I'm sure she's just dying to find out".

Ricci seemed to be enjoying herself and then she came towards me and Bas.

"Well Mimi, let's both have a look together, shall we?" and putting one warm arm round my shoulder she bent over Bas and reached forward with her left hand and plucked back the elastic on Bas's briefs to reveal a huge snake-like penis, semi-coiled in its silken hammock. Still audacious she picked up the head, and held it towards me.

"Go on Mimi dear! It's what you want isn't? Just give it a nice kiss!"

My mouth went dry, and drawn on magnetically, I lowered my lips to the silky tip of Bas's awaiting organ.

Bas helped by raising his hips and slipping those delicate briefs off. I caught a more powerful whiff of his seductive odour and opened my mouth to receive his flesh.

At first it was fine, as he was relatively soft but as he grew hard and swollen I realized I could not really comfortably take him all in my mouth. I could lick the purple head and stroke the foreskin but he was simply too big to accommodate. Ricca was watching closely and it was she who passed me a bottle of silicon lube to moisten my busy hands.

Within minutes I was working on the largest erect penis I had ever seen in my life. It must have been at least 10 inches long and as I said far too thick to get into my mouth. Other measures were desperately called for.

Ricca, bless her, twigged and I felt her hands on my bum and heard her say, "I think you'll have to deal with that in the only other possible way, darling." I felt her sliding my knickers off and negotiating them over my legs. Her hand then slid into my crack and gently removed the plug nestling there. I felt a trickle of warm lube run out and wiggled. Next I could feel her fingering my hole, making sure that the lube was well distributed around the edges as well. She massaged me her fingers ensuring I was relaxed. While I in my heated state gave her all the help she needed. I surrendered as I felt my backdoor loosening under her ministrations.

Bas, was lying back enjoying the attention I'd being giving his prick, with his eyes half shut. Still letting Ricca fondle my leaking cunt I now shifted my body forwards and straddled him so that his penis could line up with my bum hole.

Again Ricca was helping and then I felt her guiding the huge cock between my cheeks and holding it against my most sensitive spot. I could hear the wetness of my sucking hole and felt she was moistening Bas's cock as well. I was excited and longed to stroke my tiny breasts so I threw off the straps of my cincher so that the front would fall free.

I felt the head nestling against the soft place, the outer chamber as it were. It felt huge and I settled down on it, wondering if it would slide in easily. I rocked experimentally, but without feeling his cock slip in.

"Sit down on it darling," Ricc was saying, "Let yourself down, I'll hold it steady".

I felt his cock pressing against my hole and let my weight do the work, and then Ricca intervened again, "Take a little suck of the poppers, baby, I'll help you."

I picked up the poppers inhaler and took a cautious suck on the tube.

I was hot, sexy and creamy and I really wanted to feel him inside me.

"Let yourself go, let yourself go!"

For a second nothing and then the swirling sensation and my hips feeling weak and watery. My nipples swelled and I felt his cock move. My arse opened and his cock entered me, pushing hard through the tight entrance. Knowing he was entering, my desire overcame caution and pleasure slowly took hold. He felt huge and I felt myself being forced open, as the mighty ramrod penetrated me. I was making noises of animal pleasure as he drove into me and as I leaned forward my back hollowed, wanting to propel him deeper and deeper, to go on infinitely as I swallowed him up.

"Oh baby fuuuuuck me goooood" I groaned.

I ground down, feeling him go deep far into my most sensitive zones.

I heard the music come on, Ricca again, Eric Prydz, Opus.

Ping a pinga ping, pinga a ping and slowly I let myself start dancing on this lovely prick that was filling my universe and giving such pleasure.

Poppers wearing off now as I realized I was drenched in sweat and writhing on the cock.

"Keep going, keep going now" Ricca still near me, her left hand reaching into my cincher and squeezing my nipple hard, advised.

"Poppers again now" she held the tube against my lips. I sucked and sucked and then I was just in the bumfuck world of the music. My hands pressed on Bas's shoulders, my arse frenziedly hammering up and down in time with the ever-increasing tempo of the music and the tip of Bas's cock expanding deep inside me stroking the sublimely magical nerve endings deep inside me. I could feel the orgasm coming and worked on it, holding out and then darling Ricca with the poppers tube again in my mouth pushing me over the edge.

My world exploded in a million red fragments, blood red waves of pleasure racked me through, I was grunting like a frenzied pig. I could feel Bas's cock jerking as he unloaded his come into me. I wanted his lips and for seconds our mouths were joined, our bodies beat in unison and we were one.