My Stay in Amsterdam Pt. 03

Story Info
Nina does the evening shift in a window in Amsterdam.
2.9k words
4.54
4.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You will enjoy this story more if you read the previous episodes first ;)

Recap:

'"Mimi" is staying in Amsterdam for a few months and as she has always enjoyed her crossdressing and wants to expand her sexual experience she has decided to try her hand at window prostitution.'

After closing the front door, I poured myself a glass of water and opened the door to the adjoining cubicle where Ricca was working.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah fine, what's the little village?"

Ricca frowned and then, "Oh that'll be Madurodam. You know a miniature village, it's a big tourist attraction here."

"Oh, I get it!" I exclaimed. "He said his wife was there."

Ricca looked at me appraisingly and smiled, "You know, you've got a really sexy bum, you should make sure that the johns can see it from the street".

Thank you Ricca, I thought. "Time to get another one in", I said.

"What about working late tonight Mimi?" Ricca asked. "Elodie just rang and said she and Vanessa can't make it for this evening. They've gone to Antwerp on a shopping trip together and there's a problem with the trains." She paused.

"Do you want to do their shift as well? I'm going to stay anyway. It's a chance to make a bit more money!"

I must have looked doubtful, because then she said, "Don't worry, it'll be fun and you can count on me being here, and you seem to be managing just fine!"

Pause

"Well take a break around 7 and have some supper."

I felt myself putting off the plans I'd made for the evening and said, "Okay then, but let's not make it too late. How much will it will be for the rent then?"

"Umm, 80 for the afternoon and then 120 for the evening shift."

"Okay, back to the fray..."

I'd was already standing with my Brazilian butt lift in full view of the street and lo and behold I already had an admirer.

By seven the street had gone quiet and I had seen five more customers. I was quite happy with my earnings, which were already over € 600. I decided to draw the curtain for a bit and slip on some more comfortable clothes before going out for a snack.

I heard Ricca saying goodbye to her last punter.

And then heard, "Thank fuck he's gone, such a creep!"

She saw me wearing my hoodie and sweatpants, and without my wig.

"Hey, wait a second".

She pulled on a raincoat over her working clothes, kicked off her heels and stuck her feet into a pair of ballerinas and picked up her bag.

"Off we go. Let me lock up your door!"

We stepped out in the drizzly street and then walked towards the "wal". There was pizza place a few doors down and we turned in here and luckily found a table we could sit at.

"Really good pizzas here!" said Ricca, "The pastry is super thin"

"Oh I'll have a neapolitana" I said looking at the choices on display, "With extra anchovies".

Ricca got up and gave our orders and came back with a couple of glasses of coarse red wine. I took a sip but then asked if we could get a bottle of sparkling water as well.

"Yes good idea!"

As I sat there I realized that I was already feeling weary. I had just had sex with 7 different people and I could hardly remember the details of what I'd done with each of them.

I yawned.

Ricca was eyeing me, "Already, tired ay? People don't think of what we do as tiring but you can get really weary. Is it what you expected?"

I told her that I was surprised that so many of the punters wanted to suck me, which was good because I could then make them pay more.

She confirmed this, "They all do. About 1 in 3 make a dive for my crotch and the others just need a little encouragement. Did you think it would be different?".

I told her about my craving for anal sex and how I enjoyed really big toys and even fisting. She listened attentively with a smile on her lips. I yawned again and our pizzas arrived.

After we had eaten - and the pizzas really were delicious - she started rummaging in her handbag and then produced a pill.

"Here take this! It will stop you feeling so tired. Have it with a sip of water!"

Slightly surprised but compliant, I popped the pill in my mouth and swished it down with the remains of the water.

We continued chatting for a few minutes and went back to our respective windows.

Ricca looked critically at my make-up once we had changed back into our battlegear and then helped me redo my eyes, which had become a bit smudgy.

Even so by 8.30 we were both back in position.

The street was busy now, and there were lots of couples and tourists gawking at us. Less pleasant were the groups of young men who stood at a safe distance but who were pointing and obviously making remarks on our appearance.

Fortunately I was saved by the next customer.

After I had dealt with him and let him out I realized that I was not feeling so tired but to the contrary was feeling slightly lightheaded and tingly. Perhaps more seriously my mind kept drifting to sex. I found myself squeezing my thighs together in anticipation of the adventures to come.

Three visitors later I found myself swaying my bottom to the street with my hands pressed on my stool. I heard a tick on the window and when I turned there was a youngish couple gawping at me - a pretty young woman carrying a large and expensive handbag and a man with rather a goatish face. They gestured at me and I cracked open the door.

"How much for the two of us?" asked the girl, whose face was surrounded by a mass of dark curls.

"What do you want to do?" I parried.

"I want you to fuck me" she said, "While he's watching and then I want you to fuck him, while he licks me out."

I considered this and the difficulty of saying when the fucks would end, "Well it'll be 250 and I'll let you have a full hour with me."

She seemed to consider this while he continued staring at me with his satyr's grin.

"He's okay isn't he?" I asked

"Don't mind him, he'll do exactly what I tell him to, won't you Petey?"

She was called Alice and lost no time in getting Petey to hand over the money. I dimmed the lights so that we were all submerged in reds and blues and switched on the music.

I then had to get them organized. She efficiently stripped off her clothes and after safely tucking her handbag next to her lay back on the cushions on the bed, dabbling her fingers into her slit. Petey was still grinning inanely, but managed to undress and laid his clothes over Alice's and took his place on the bed too. Watching him I realized he was stoned on something and that he would not be up to doing anything much.

"Is he clean inside?" I asked Alice.

"Don't worry! Alice said, "I've been planning this and he's clean as a whistle"

"What about making him suck me to get me hard?" I said, thinking this would be a turn-on for her

She grabbed Petey and made him kneel in front of me and said "Suck on the sausage Petey!"

Petey dutifully opened his mouth and started sucking me, showing himself to be remarkably adept.

He felt hot to the touch and I let him take me deep into his mouth. I encouraged him, putting on a show for Alice. As I grew stiffer I let him suck on the poppers and I felt his throat relax and I slid right in without making him gag.

Alice stared at the scene with intense interest.

Huskily she murmured, "A very talented ickle boy, isn't he? There's a good ickle sissy Petey, take it all down, take it all down"

Now good and stiff, I wanted to move things along and removing my cock from Petey's warm throat, I put my arm under his and helped him move onto the bed next to his girlfriend, if that was what she was.

"C'mon now girls and boys, let's get on with the show, are you ready Alice?"

I made Alice sit on the edge of the bed with Petey next to her. I stood facing them with my rigid member sticking out in front of me.

Petey was still staring hungrily at my cock, as if he was missing his lollipop.

Alice spread her legs and I slipped my condom clad knob into her.

She felt incredibly wet and instantly started off a stream of obscenities. Fortunately whatever it was in the pill that Ricca seemed to have reduced my sensitivity although my libido was doing overtime. The thick condom also helped I suppose. Even so I found enjoyment by taking long steady thrusts while rolling my buttocks from side to side.

Petey showed initiative by squeezing Alice's breasts and she was grabbing at his flaccid member, she felt really warm and it then occurred to me that she was probably high as well.

She was obviously enjoying the situation and kept on with her stream of grunt's and "fuck me harders". She became flushed and seemed to working up to her orgasm, thrusting herself down hard onto my cock. I bit down on my lip to keep myself under control, after all I had to stay stiff to do him as well.

Petey now had his face in her bush with his tongue pressing down on her clit and occasionally slipping along my cock, which all in all slowly moved her up to the next level.

As she picked up speed I bit harder down on my lip and reached for the poppers inhaler. I stuck the breathing tube between her lips which she sucked down greedily. Seconds later her shouts and groans rose to a crescendo of pleasure and she hammered her groin as hard as she could onto me. Her back arched and after a series of aftershocks she fell back onto the cushions her eyes glassy.

"She came" Petey announced flatly. "Now it's my turn"

I pulled out of Alice, relieved that I hadn't come. I went to the sink and pulled off the condom and let cold water run over my cock.

Picking up a new condom I returned to the bed and switched the music to a mix with a heavy base beat and turned up the volume.

Alice was now sitting at the end of the bed with her back pressing against the headboard, her knees up and her legs wide apart. She was holding a large vibrator and had put suction cups on her nipples. I assumed she had been keeping the toys in her handbag and wondered how many more surprises she had in store.

Petey was lying on the bed with his head resting on the inside of her thigh.

I was now supposed to fuck him so I first set about putting his bum in a position that would be comfortable for me.

I took two of the largest cushions and placed them under his midriff so that his bum was sticking up in the air and his head was facing down so that his nose was almost in her shiny pussy hole.

I then pulled and tugged at his legs so that his knees were drawn up next beside him and his arsehole was spread wide.

I was groping for the lube when Alice handed me an anal douche bag, which she must also have been carrying her in Marc Jacobs bag.

"Use this, it's water-based"

I took the douche and inserted the nozzle deeply into Petey's backdoor and slowly squeezed.

He moaned with pleasure as he felt the cool liquid going inside.

"Can you get stiff again?" she asked.

"I'm trying," I said.

"I can help with that", she said waving me towards her.

So leaving Petey in position I moved beside her. She rummaged in her bag and produced a tube of gel, which she then started rubbing into my cock, over my balls and into my taint, slipping her finger into my hole at the same.

"Naughty", I said playfully, "That's extra!"

"Now, go back and start playing with his bumhole, while we wait!"

I took my standard dong and started working it in and out of his bum. It was so easy to insert that it made me think he was very used to this game. He was moaning in enjoyment and stirring his bottom so that I would push the dong deeper. After a few minutes though whatever it was in the gel started to work and I felt a flush creeping through my nether parts and before I knew it my penis was becoming thick and turgid.

"Quick isn't it?" she said while I suited up.

"Yes what is it?

"Oh it's a special preparation of papaverine and other things, but you can't get it easily".

She smiled and squeezed her left breast with her left hand, arched her back and slid the vibrator into her slit.

I moved to my action station and slid my by now bone hard member into Petey's hot hole.

I found him to be very loose, so that the stimulation to climax was not so very great. His response was only mild too so that it was soon clear that he had hoped for something larger than my member could provide.

Alice was clearly expecting this and said, "Have you got a thick dildo?".

I slid out, holding my hand over Petey's rose so that he would not lose all his lube on my towel.

I soon retrieved my "Manrammer" and held it up to Alice.

"Oh he'll love that" she said.

I lubed it up with some of the lube still in the douche bag and gently started to push it in. There was a little resistance and then a groan from Petey, I looked up and saw that Alice had the poppers bottle and had put the breathing tube in Petey's mouth.

I felt him relax as he swirled away into his own little world.

I worked the dildo steadily back and forth for a few minutes and by and by Petey started groaning louder and louder and pushing his bum back in time with the thumping music. I looked over at Alice and saw that she was holding his head pressed against her slit while she was jerking her hips up and down in time to the music.

I caught her eye and made a gesture to indicate she should give him the poppers again. Returning to earth she picked up the poppers bottle and poked the breathing tube into his mouth while I continued to ram him with the thick dildo.

At the same time she grabbed the back of his head and forced into her pussy and then herself sucked deeply on the poppers.

I'm sure Ricca must have heard the roaring as first Petey started to orgasm and then Alice.

Petey's body shook and quivered several times in quick succession as he screamed out his pleasure, while Alice cried out in a series of high pitched yelps.

"Oh lovely, oh great, oh lovely, oh good my Petey, good", her voice trailed away.

I withdraw, pulled off the condom which was still on my rigid dick and set about tidying up, meaning to get them out of the room as quickly as I could.

"Oh no, don't mean you are going to stop now Mimi," Alice suddenly piped up.

"You're still hard!".

I looked pointedly at the clock on my dresser and said, "You and Petey have been here an hour and a half now and time's up."

"Don't be like that Mimi," she pleaded, "I'm still raring to go and Petey's got to fuck me still!".

"He won't be fucking anybody for a while," I said pointing to his flaccid willy.

"I want him to fuck me while you fuck me in the bum with that lovely banana of yours!"

Then she asked "How much? Go on! I'll give you a 100 extra".

I thought for a second said "150?"

To which she replied, "Okay but then no rushing!"

She stepped off the bed, slipped on her shoes and rummaged in Petey's clothes. She produced another 200, "Give me 50 back, but you can have it all if you do what I ask".

"What's that, then Alice?" I asked suppressing a smile at her complete lack of pointless prudery and her boldness of expression.

"Before he does me, do him with this!" and leaning over to her handbag, she pulled out a dildo that was a good half inch thicker than the Manrammer and which could be inserted even deeper.

She handed it to me. It was heavy, about twice as heavy as the other and fairly soft. It had notably flared head and larger than life realistic veins down the side.

"It's called the 'Agador'" she said breathily as I inspected it. "It's 37 cms long and 8 cm thick, 9 cm round the head.

"It's magnificent," I said, impressed, "Can he take it?"

"If we work together!" she replied.

"Let me have a pee!"

Perturbed and somewhat excited, I started to straighten the towels and get Petey organized....