My Step-Daughter's Secret Pt. 03

Story Info
Selena discovers the cure for her daughter.
2.4k words
4.46
4.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akon217
akon217
42 Followers

It had been almost two weeks since April had come home for her semester break, Selena mused as she prepared herself for the day. Her long, thick ebony hair juxtaposed abasing her sleek skirt and blouse that passed as both a business attire and a fashionable casual wear. She still had no idea how to help her daughter out of her confessed predicament. She chose a simple pair of earrings as she admired her reflection in the mirror. Selena always knew this would become a problem at some point. When April had first confessed her feelings about her gender duality it had taken some time to come to terms with the revelation. She knew the predicament needed to be handled with the utmost care. Her father had just left and she didn't want her to become closed off due to her own inability to navigate such precarious waters. Her, she smirked as she sat down to put on some stockings, each stretching over her taut legs. Even now it was hard to imagine her daughter as anything more than that. Her daughter. She knew there was a time though when that fact was untrue, still, even then it had always been the truth.

She glanced at Eric still sprawled out asleep. At least his relationship with April had seemed to have improved during her visit. They both seem more open around each other and she definitely seems happier than she did before. Whatever it was that he was doing she only hoped he could keep it up. She wondered if the lack of a father figure growing up is what now made it hard for April to develop relationships with the opposite sex. The fact they she was endowed with the same sexual organ as them not withstanding, she was always awkward around the boys her age even before the transition. She had tried to warn her that her choice would only make that obstacle even more pronounced and had tried to prepare her for such an eventuality. April, however was nothing if not headstrong. She had declined the removal of her previous lifes reminder, claiming this is what she felt was true. As her mother she was full of support, even moving across the country so as to protect her from the ridicule she would have endured.

She knew she could not protect her forever though as she started the car and began to back out the driveway. She knew the day would come when she would have to face the consequences of her choices and it appeared that those days have arrived. She just wish it wasn't so. Her daughter was incredibly beautiful. The spitting image of herself when she was younger. Outgoing and enthusiastic about life, it was a shame that there were those who could not see beyond her physical attributes to what was truly important. There was nothing she could do about it though and so resigned herself to performing her duties at work hoping something would come to her there.

Nothing did however. In fact the day had been one pain after another. So much so that she had decided to head home early. As she parked and headed inside she did not expect to find the place so quiet. Surely they weren't still asleep. She undid the top buttons to her blouse to begin unwinding from her stressful day as she started to search. The complete lack of sound from downstairs made her forgo their confines in favor of beginning upstairs. As she rounded the staircase she noticed her daughters door wide open and her nowhere to be found. Peculiar she thought. Her attention was then drawn to her own bedroom where she thought she heard sounds emanating. She slipped off her heels as she made her way along the hallway, the sounds becoming more apparent as she drew near. It's not what you think she told herself. She wasn't sure why those thoughts were even occurring to her. As she reached the end and peered inside though it was exactly as she imagined.

She moved away, leaning against the wall as her hand covered her mouth in disbelief. Was this for real? Her head slowly turned once more to confirm that her eyes were not playing tricks on her at this moment. Eric was kneeling on their bed. His body covered in a slight sheen of sweat. Even from where she was she could see his chest heaving from exertion. She watched as his hands held a pair of ankles, spreading legs wide as he cock disappeared in and out of the ass laying before him. Aprils ass.

What was this? She watched as his cock slid in and out of her daughters back hole. Watched the head reappear for just a moment before disappearing once more inside the girl. She should stop this. She should be angry and burst in and demand to know how they could explore such a deplorable act. Therein lied her caution however. Them. They. There were two people involved in her bed, one being her daughter who as she kept watching, realized she had never seen her happier. It was more than the blissful euphoria that came along with sex. She looked as though she had finally been accepted for who she is. All of her. Who was she to deny that kind of acceptance. If she was being honest with herself she was somewhat jealous. The way Eric went at her with such fervor. Not that their sex life was stale, but she now recalled him going at it with much lest zeal than he currently was employing.

God! She should not still be here spying on this. She should leave and come back later. Is what she told herself as one hand began caressing her cleavage while the other stroked her thighs. She licked her lips as her husband bent over their daughter and slowly thrusted in and out, making her choke back gasps of breath as her body hungered for more. As Selena reached between her legs she felt her own excitement dampen her panties as the spectacle before her grew even more sensuous. Their lips locked as their moans made their way to her ears causing her knees to buckle slightly. Her daughter began panting as Eric leaned back and began stroking their daughter in his hand. Selena found her own body aching to be entered as she watched her daughters cock jerk to her fathers response. Her hand was kneading her breast inside her shirt, her nipple erect with desire. The sane part of her mind told her to leave, even as her lust began flowing down her legs. Her breathless moans dancing in the air along with theirs as her body burned with lust. Her mind was so addled with confusion she was only vaguely aware of walking into the room. Like a dream it seemed she was viewing the scene from outside her body.

"Oh shit! Honey!"

"Mom!" Both exclamations were muffled to her now as she approached. She had caught the view of her daughters gaping ass shrinking as her husband quickly pulled away from the girl.

"Selena I can explain..."She cut him off with a finger to his lips. The same finger that was administering her own pleasure between her legs only moments before. He reactively licked his lips. Confusion covering his face.

April sat against the headboard covering herself with the nearest pillow. Her pillow, using it as a shield even though her erection still poked out from underneath dripping its excitement. She motioned for her to come near as she led her father back to the bed gently by his cock. The sight of her crawling forward on hands and knees, her ebony skin shining in the sunlight that filled the room. Her dark nipples standing out against the white sheets. It only made her that much more entranced. Finally they were near once more, neither making a move, unsure of the situation. As to be expected she thought, only she wasn't going to let them stop there.

"It's ok." She calmly assured her daughter as she gently placed a hand on the back of her head easing her forward to the man standing erect in front. April looked up at her, her eyes asking once more for assurance even as her mouth opened to take her dads head into her warm hole. In the back of her mind Selena could not believe she was doing this. She was using her daughter to mouth fuck her husband. Eric still had a look of confusion on his face though it was slowly being replaced by the sheer pleasure come from their transgendered daughter. She kneaded his ass as she stroked her daughters hair, each now performing of their own accord without need of her guidance. Selena stood as she removed her blouse and skirt causing Eric to reach out for her breasts and her daughter to eyeball the wet spot in her panties as she continued to stretch her mouth around her fathers dick. She moved forward and kissed Eric hard as he moaned from the simultaneous sensations.

"She's finally herself. Who am I to take that away?" She whispered as she pulled away. She took his hand and placed it over her wet pussy. The knowledge that her husband was fingering her mere inches from their daughters face made her all the more excited. Her body burned from her needs. She hadn't felt like this in a while. She pushed against his lower stomach as he popped free from their daughter, taking his cock and placing it along her folds, coating it in her sex. She glanced down to see April staring on in fascination. She smiled at Eric before removing him once more and placing him at the lips of his daughter. Eagerly she took him in, tasting her mother in such a new and erotic way. Selena trailed her hand along the girls back tracing her spine as she made her way behind her. Her and Eric locked eyes as her pussy pressed against her ass. One hand reaching into the dark jungle of curls of her daughters hair and the other around her waist to what lay between her legs.

All thoughts of right and wrong fled her mind as she held her daughters cock in her hand. She never imagined she would ever touch her in such a way but her they were. She felt her tip slick from their previous fuck session and could not deny there was something about the way she jerked in her hand that made it all worthwhile. She grinned her own panty clad pussy against her daughters asshole as she jerked her off. Their moans picking up once more as they experienced such pleasure. Erics hands gripped her head as he thrusted down the girls throat. April sucked in air heavily in between each deep dive, her cum dripping down on the sheets below. Selena was enjoying this. Enjoying the thrill and enjoying the power. She might need to return to this role once again. For now though she needed release.

April whimpered at the sudden release of her meat. Eric too stood dumbfounded as Selena pushed him away from the girl. Selena merely lay down and motioned her daughter to come near, and just like with Eric took her cock and rubbed it along the wet area of her covered crotch. The idea of what it would be like toyed in her mind, and as she looked up at the daughter and saw her swallow hard she knew the idea intrigued her as well. Another time though, she decided much to the dismay of the two others. Selena unclasped her bra and pulled her daughter forward. She slowly stroked it back and forth a few times as she admired the skin covering and revealing the head of her daughters wet cock. Her head moved forward, her hot breath causing the girl to shake with anticipation. She pressed her lips to her head as she reveled in its feel before swallowing its entire length down her throat. April nearly fell over from the sudden pleasure, catching herself on her hands as she leaned over her moms face. Her head whipped to her dad as he knelt on the bed, his hard cock aiming at her mothers pussy. She felt Aprils hand slide along her lower stomach as her dad pulled her underwear to one side. Her pussy swallowed his cock as well.

It had been awhile since she had been filled like this. Not since her college days had she took on more than one. Suffice to say she had missed it. Her husband pounding her deep between her legs while her own daughter throbbed inside her throat. She could smell their sex intermingle in the air around them. She felt her husband grab one of her tits then a much smaller hand grab her other. Aprils hand explored her breast with all the pent up desire she had held in for so long. Of course she knew this hadn't just started between them and so it was somewhat diminished, but it felt every bit as arousing as you could expect. Eric leaned down to take her nipple in her mouth while her daughter encouraged him with her hand on the back of his head. She was still pumping away when she removed her mouth and placed it at the entrance to her husband who eagerly accepted.

It was quite a sight watching her husband suck off their daughter. April was in pure bliss as she fucked her dads mouth, pouring her seed down his throat. The sight was more than she could handle and instantly felt her body tense from her orgasm. She wasn't the only one though. As her pussy clenched she felt Eric begin shooting ropes of cum inside her hot body. April too tensed and she watched as her husband began hurriedly swallowing their daughters seed. Selena was not about to pass up the opportunity as she pulled him away and began milking the final remnants of her daughters cock into her mouth. They collapsed in exhaustion on top of her. Each supporting the other as the waves of euphoria subsided. Selena licked away the last bits of her daughters cum from her lips and succumbed to the feeling herself. As her senses returned she was still unsure as to how she got here. Like waking from a dream it slowly came to her, and as the realization dawned she wondered where things would go from there.

akon217
akon217
42 Followers