My Step-Daughter's Secret Pt. 02

Story Info
The situation between father and daughter escalate.
3.4k words
4.52
20.4k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akon217
akon217
41 Followers

As I made it to my room I could hear my mom call for my dad right as I closed the door. I leaned against its cold wooden frame and felt my heart pound in my chest. Partially from the fear, mostly from the excitement. I looked down at my still semi hard cock, cum dripping from its tip where my father had milked me only moments before with his mouth. I closed my eyes half in a daze remembering the sensations. His warm lips wrapping around me and enveloping me in its wet embrace. His hot breath as he puffed against my pelvis while sliding me down his throat; I began to stroke myself while thinking of all the events that had just transpired. When I heard him call my name I froze, my heart seemed to stop. I was not prepared for him to find out this way. It was always so hard keeping it a secret from him. Always wearing baggy hoodies as a teenager so as not to accidentally have him see my erections. Placing pillows over my lap whenever an intimate scene came on during a movie. Now though. Now he knew, and he accepted her for it. This only made her more hard.

She began to stroke faster, harder, deeper thinking of him fucking her or rather, her fucking him. She wanted to fill him up with her cum and make him moan the way he had. If only her mom had waited a couple more hours. She slowed her actions as her cock dripped her last remainders of cum onto the floor. How would her mom react if she did find out? It's not like she intended for this to happen, and she knew it was wrong. Still. This was her first actual sexual experience and she was not ready to end it so soon. She would find a way.

A way however was just what she had found, or rather it had found her. A few days after their initial encounter they had gone out to catch a movie. While no opportunities to catch her dad alone had presented themselves before now, she had made sure he knew it wasn't over. Little things such as leaving her cum stained panties lying next to the laundry for him to find, or using his laptop and "accidentally" leaving it open on some incest porn; escalated to things such as letting him catch her in nothing but a towel as she sported a slight hard on or a dressing room photo where just maybe she forgot to zip up the shorts she was modeling. Even now as they prepared to watch a movie she found opportunity to exclaim her desires.

"Hey dad can we get some of the sour candies? I just love the way they taste." She said all this while placing her crotch against his hand as he leaned on the counter, making sure he felt her length while leaning into him.

"Some things never change huh Eric." Her mom spoke up with a light hearted jab.

"Oh I'm sure dad could tell you lots of ways I've changed." She gave her best innocent smile while reveling in the predicament she had placed the older man in. He was at a loss it seemed and after fumbling for the correct pay ushered the two hurriedly to their seats.

Even during the movie her escalations improved. At one point unzipping her jacket to just below her breasts accentuating them even more. She would wait for him to look over then pretend to be so engrossed in the movie as she slowly ate her hotdog leaving it to wait a few moments at the entrance to her mouth. Her favorite was when she spilled some soda on her and let it run down her mounds before wiping it away on her skirt making sure he could see her imprint. She knew she was working him up, how much though would not be made apparent until later that night.

As she lay in bed absentmindedly touching herself was when she heard the moans from down the hall. She knew what was happening and hurriedly made her way to her parents room in hopes of not missing out. Once there she found the door slightly open. Did he leave it open on purpose for her or was it all merely luck? Either way she was not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. She heard the wet sounds of her father slapping against her mother, parting the door slightly more for a better view. What she found was her dad buried full hilt inside her mother as she lay crouched on all fours in such a provocative position. Her cock immediately grew as she watched her dad bury himself over and over again inside her. While part of her said she should be weirded out by watching her mother get fucked, another part of her was mesmerized by the way she was stretched over and over again. The way her thighs shook as she got penetrated fully. The way her breasts swayed and bounced from the rhythm of her fathers thrusts. She stroked her own cock inside her shorts in time to his fucking, vaguely registering it was her mothers pussy she was doing so to.

Her mom was very attractive though. Curvy in all the right places and a pair of tits that were so full and plump she found herself imagining how they would feel. The new erotic desires made her cock burn with envy. She felt herself get closer each second and was aware of the stain dripping from her hand to the floor. She watched as her dad tensed under the rigorous ministrations. His back and arms each time he pulled her hips into him, or the way his ass clenched from penetrating her so deep. His ass. Her dick twitched at the thought of parting those rounded globes and tasting what was beneath. She wanted to experience him in such a way and more. She wandered what he tasted like. What he felt like. As her balls clenched and she felt her orgasm come upon her her mothers screams broke her from her reverie.

"OH SHIT, OH FUCK ERIC!" Her mom screamed into the sheets. She watched her dad lean over and press her face in further as he too came. April couldn't help but imagine what their sex tasted like as it ran from her moms pussy and down her thighs. "I don't know where that came from, but I hope you have more in the chamber." Her mom panted as she caught her breath. Her hair splayed across her face from sweat.

"I think they put something in our drinks." They both laughed at her dads joke. April knew however her mom wasn't much of a drinker, and after that much exertion saw her opportunity staring her in the face. She hurriedly made her way back to her room, feeling her cock poke out the leg of her shorts still excited. She waited maybe an hour, then set her desires into action.

She barely made out her dad through the darkness in the room. Only the light of the moon offering her guide. She had discarded her shorts beforehand and was now standing mere inches away with her cock bare to the world. She moved closer, her semi hard penis already oozing with excitement. She stood right before his face, letting his warm breath coat her dick. She felt herself twitch and grow harder till she stood fully at attention at the mans mouth. She thrusted forward lightly till her cum covered tip kissed his lips. She loved the rush she got from such a thrill. Her legs shook and grew weak from her nervousness but she pushed through letting her tip run up and down from one corner to the other. The alcohol they had consumed seemingly affecting him more than what she thought as she let her length rest across his face, her balls now buried under is nose. She grinded against him thinking she was going to explode for sure. After a few moments though she decided she needed more.

She knelt next to the bedside, gently removing the covers to expose what she was wanting to experiment with next. She saw the tip of his penis still dripping with cum. She licked her lips and stroked herself a few times to ease the tension. Her tongue reached out and caught the tip as it stroked her dad to life. He was salty, and she vaguely wondered if her moms sex was still intermingled with his. Those thoughts drove her to move closer till she was licking along his length and nuzzling his balls against her face. He was now semi rigid from her actions and knew she was just beginning. Her hand encircled his member and slowly began milking him of his seed. She greedily swallowed his excretions now being able to fully enjoy them unlike the first time. She must have gotten a bit carried away because next thing she knew she felt a hand on her forehead.

"April! What are you doing?" She could barely make out her dads open eyes in the darkness.

"Just giving us what we both want." She replied with a smile on her lips as she tried to dart in for another taste. She felt the tip on her lips when he pulled away.

"April, we can't." He sat up on the edge of the bed, now cupping her face in both hands. "Your mother is right there, if she wakes up-" His voice trailed as she stood.

"You know as well as I do she's out for the night." She cut him off as she stood and leaned to whisper in his ear. "Besides, you can't tell me you don't want it." She took his left hand and trailed it in between her covered breasts, down her flat stomach to her hard length waiting below. She squeezed it with his hand making him feel her excitement. After a few strokes she moved closer straddling his lap. She felt his erection poke against her balls as she sat, taking both their cocks in her hand and pumping them. She loved the way his dick felt against hers. So hard and hot, she could feel the size difference easily, his dwarfing hers. She felt their cum leak from the tips and mix together in her hand, his hips responding from the sensation. She pressed her chest into his face feeling him breath in her scent, then slowly removed her hand from their sex and brought it to his waiting mouth. He eagerly ingested their combined fluids, all while thrusting up into his daughter wanting to experience more. As he nipped the space between thumb and forefinger however she began to pull away. Her silhouette outlined in the dark room and her raging hard on all the more noticeable.

She knelt in front of the older man taking his cock into her mouth in one go. She felt him tense and begin to fuck his daughters mouth. She loved it. Even more so knowing it had been inside her moms pussy not long before. She stroked her own dick while his slid down her throat, caressing his balls with the other hand and even reaching further to play with his asshole. She was fully prepared to bend over and let him fuck her right there next to her mom she wanted it so bad. He was barely able to contain himself either, and it wasn't until an involuntary loud grunt came from his lips that they froze for a moment in their actions.

"Honey? Are you ok?" His wife murmured sleepily next to him as she rolled over. April let his cock slide free as she lay next to the bed.

"Yeah, sweetheart. I'm fine. Something not agreeing with me. I'll uh, be right back. Go on back to sleep." He whispered as he exited the room taking extra precaution to hide his erection. April lay there for a few moments after her father had left and slowly crawled after him. He had even left the door open for her. She found him standing outside the bathroom in contemplation. She brushed her length against his thighs to let him know the game wasn't over. Facing him she grabbed his own member and lightly pulled him along by it. She led him back, all smiles all the way even if he couldn't tell, and him glancing back over his shoulder just in case.

Once inside her room she closed the door and flicked on the lamp near her bed. Now she could see. Now she could see his raging excitement pointing up at her, and now he could see her own reciprocating the attention back. He was merely staring at her now, seemingly unsure what to do next. She slid off her shirt and placed his hand on her breast, he voluntarily placed his hand on the other one. She pressed herself into him while grabbing his cock in both her hands and massaging it gently. She pulled them closer while looking up at him, her cock now resting on his thigh. It was then that he leaned down and kissed her hard and she began to masturbate his girthy organ in her hands. His tongue slid into her mouth as she started to slide against his leg. Her hands leaving his dick to grab his ass and pulling them in even closer. She slowly turned them and walked back till they had found her bed.

She gently pushed him back, lifting his legs till he was lying down fully. She sauntered her way next to his face, her hand taking a moment to caress his chest while her eyes took him in up and down. He just looked at her in silence, not wanting to make any move that would ruin this moment. Both her hands were on his lower stomach as she lifted her leg and straddled his face, sliding her hands down to his thighs till she was face to face with his manhood. She felt her cock lay across is face and she took great delight in sliding it up and down coating him in her love. She felt him eagerly open up to take her in and she in turn did the same. Heavy breaths filled the room as each choked on the others engorged dicks. She felt his hands roam her ass and spread her cheeks as he got a good view of its hidden treasure. She made sure to bury herself inside him while allowing his nose to get trapped between, taking in her smell. She however decided to be a bit more bold.

Her hands pulled his legs up as she took his balls in her mouth. The faint light illuminating his tight hole to her eyes. She wandered briefly if her mom ever played with him like this before moving her tongue lower and tasting his sweet flesh. He jerked at her sudden change of venue. She smirked at his surprise. She watched his ass pucker with each lick and felt his soft moans as she got more bold. Her own cock felt as if it was flowing cum freely down his throat as she lost herself more and more in her depravity. Now eating his ass as though starved. Her tongue began to dive its way inside her father as she too felt him begin to dart his tongue along her. She raised up momentarily for a deep breath while grinding her ass into the man beneath her almost as if to smother him in her desire. She dived back in, her mouth running from his tight asshole up the length of his soaked cock and then back down again. She could feel herself being stretched as he tried to taste inside her. She had reached a high that she never thought she would achieve, but it wasn't enough.

She wasn't sure she wanted to go too far, in fear of ruining their relationship, but she was almost certain she could take it a few more steps. She pulled away and turned herself around. Her cock slid onto his chest as she looked down at him. Her long hair hid away her face and breasts from his eyes. Her cock dripped her cum onto his chest mixing with his sweat as he moved it aside. She slowly slid down till she felt his dick rest between her cheeks. Laying along his chest she reached behind her aiming his cock at her waiting hole, neither breaking eye contact. The air was hot and heavy around them as she felt his hips begin to thrust into her. That was all the confirmation she needed as she bit her lip and relaxed herself to accept him.

It was a strange sensation having her dad inside her. She kept imagining the same cock penetrating her mother, then imagining it alternating between fucking them both. Her cock twitched hard even while her ass stretched to accommodate the massive intrusion. She grabbed her dick in her hand and began to jack off right in front of her dad as she sank deeper onto him. His hands on her waist making sure she didn't sink too far too soon. Ropes of her cum flew everywhere as she bobbed herself lower and lower onto him, her free hand clawing his chest from exasperation. Finally she felt herself take him in fully, it was then that she began to fuck him with reckless abandon. She could feel his cock leak into her asshole, she even gyrated her hips hoping to get more out of him. She grabbed her breast as she rose back up, moaning slightly dismayed at being emptied. She came back down hard as her dad groaned freely this time at feeling his daughter engulf him.

April felt as if she was being torn in two, and loving it. Her cock slapped against her dads chest with wet pops as she came down. She could only imagine how she must have looked. Eyes glazed over and half shut, arms outstretched holding up her hair letting him see her body in all its glory. She felt her tits heave and bounce for attention so eased off for just a moment to have him sit up so she could bury his face in them. Her cock was now pinned between them both and with each bounce she felt herself get closer and closer to eruption. Her dads hands explored her back as they continued to fuck in the dead of night. Her desperate gasps at needing him to fill her echoed around them. It came as a surprise when that happened quicker than she expected. She felt his cock jerk inside her, then a torrent of cum flood her tight hole till she felt it seep from their connection. Her dad grunted hard as he emptied inside his daughter, and much to her joy it was not over yet.

As she stood above him releasing his dick from her he wasted no time in lifting her leg over his head and pulling her into him. She felt his tongue begin to swallow every drop of his own cum as it escaped her ass. She yelped with excitement from the feeling and even more so when he took her dick into his mouth. She could feel his tongue coat her cock with his semen. It was such a warm wet experience she began to fuck his mouth like he was some cheap whore. His arms went limp as he allowed her to do as she wanted. Hilting herself so deep that cum shot from his lips and coated her balls as it dripped down. Her fingers dug into his hair and scalp as she neared her release.

"Fuck dad! Fuck! FUck! FUUCCKK!" Her thrusts were so hard his head began to bounce off the headboard. Luckily it didn't last long as she emptied herself inside him. She felt him try to swallow it all, her cum and his, eventually though he pulled away as cum erupted from his mouth and he gasped for air. She wasn't quite done though as she pulled his face toward her and began sliding her cock in and out reveling in the afterglow. He even helped her along by stroking her slick cock and sucking along the underside. When she finally came down though, her high fleeting, she sat next to her father and neither said a word. He took one of her breasts in his hands and she sat there only imagining where things would go next.

akon217
akon217
41 Followers