My Step-mom Angela Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink, anyone?"

"Oh no you don't, little Sir," Angela said. "I'm sorry, but I can't be giving alcohol to this girl in my house."

"Oh, OK," I said, took Natalie's hand and led her back towards my bedroom. Natalie skipped off excitedly, but again, we heard Angela's voice.

"And where do you think you're going?" she said. Why did she have to be a parent all of a sudden? I just pointed to my room. Natalie looked embarrassed. I stared at Angela imploringly. She had a stern expression, and her hands on hips. She looked at me and saw the look on my face, one of desperation, for her not to fuck this up for me. "You kids got protection?" she asked kindly and we both nodded like naughty children. "Go on, then," she said and we ran off.

I closed the door behind us and locked it. I looked at Natalie and again, the feeling of desire for her rose in me. She sat on the bed and I walked over to her. I was a little nervous, but felt more confident with her than I had before. Any doubts or worries I had vanished when she put her hand on the lump in my pants as I stood over her. She looked so cute in her small red dress, and I smiled down at her.

She felt me up for a little while, looking up at me, and when I made a move to sit down, she gently stopped me, and placed me in front of her again. She undid my belt, unzipped me and pulled down my pants. I stepped out. She continued feeling my lump, in my briefs. It was an impressive lump, to be sure. "You are a fine masculine specimen, Michael," she said to me. She'd never called me Michael before. I smiled. She pulled my briefs down.

I'd done some grooming since the last time she'd seen me, and I imagine I looked a little nicer. "Oh!" she exclaimed, as my cock flopped out in front of her face. "Did you get bigger since I last saw you?" she said, amazed. Did I also imagine a small look of worry on her face? She cupped my balls and took me in her mouth. It felt wonderful, better than before. I inhaled and looked at her in wonder.

She made a valiant effort and got a good amount of me in her mouth. I imagined for a second that just like me, she'd been disappointed with her initial foray into sex and had sought out lessons. My mind drifted to the fantasy that she had approached her stepfather, in the same way that I had gleaned invaluable technical information from Angela. My cock started to feel wet and I was throbbing as she worked me. This was a real blowjob, not that I had anything to compare it to.

"Oh my god, Natalie," I said and removed my member from her mouth. I was near a climax. She looked at me with fire in her eyes, some liquid dripping from her sweet lips. I bent down and kissed her. She had wide eyes. "I've never felt anything like that before," I told her, and as always with her, it was the truth. "Have you been taking lessons?" I asked, and then felt bad. She blushed, and I sat down next to her.

We kissed and cuddled. "Actually, yes," she admitted, and I gave her an amused, questioning look. I was about to ask her more, but she started removing her shoes and socks, then made a move to slip down her panties.

"Not so fast there, little lady," I told her with a smile. I wanted to savor her. I removed the rest of my clothes without ceremony, put my hands around her waist, and picked her up. She was almost weightless. I stood her up so she was standing in front of me, and I admired her in her little red dress. Her black hair fell around her face and shoulders, and I felt myself falling in love, she was so beautiful. I let my hands wander over her gently as we kept eye contact.

My cock was pointing skyward and my girl bit her lip as she looked down at me. I found the zipper on the back of her dress and very slowly unpeeled her. As her body became uncovered, the miracle of her petite body and pale skin was revealed. My fingers brushed against her and I felt her tremble at my touch. "I've never seen anything like you before," I said, as her dress dropped to the floor.

She smiled at me lovingly, and unhooked her bra from the rear, carefully removing it to display her delicious little budding apples. "Oh my god," I said again, but no words could express my feelings at seeing her. I took my time and kissed her. On her cheek, her lips, her neck, her shoulders. To her breasts, her waist, her gorgeous belly button and her lower abdomen.

I looked at her panties and breathed deeply. "You have no idea how amazing you are," I told her and kissed her. I felt a shudder travel through her body, and I could tell she was already wet. She held onto my hair as I started kissing her pussy. I slowly slipped her panties down, and it was absolutely, truly the most magical moment of my life so far. I know I'd already been with her, and seen her, but this was different.

Her panties hit the floor, and I looked up at her and shook my head. She knew what I meant and smiled naughtily. Remembering my training, I kissed her on what I hoped was her magic spot. She responded. I looked between her legs and saw her little nub. I licked her there, and she let out a little squeak, and grabbed my hair. So far so good. I licked her again, and she gasped. I started slow, and her response was immediate.

I worked her little button and she started trembling and moaning in an adorable way. It was her turn to express her disbelief in her partner. "Oh, Mikey, my baby," she said breathlessly. I felt like I'd taken as far as she could go in this position, at least with my limited technical experience, and laid her down on the bed. She was writhing, waiting for me to continue. "Mikey, Mikey..." she said, as I resumed operations.

I loved her pussy, like nothing I'd ever loved before, and as I worked on her, I felt her starting to come. She started making noises in a higher pitch, and I could hear surprise in her tone. She hadn't expected it, but she came, and emitted a gorgeous high exclamation as she did. Her juices gushed from her and she grabbed my hair tight. "Mikeeyyyyyy!" she yelped, and I felt exhilarated at what I'd achieved.

"Yes!" I said, laughing, and Natalie laughed too.

"Proud of yourself, boy?" she said, giggling. I kissed her on her spot again, and was surprised that she responded with passion again. I tickled her again with my tongue, and she acted like she was going to go again, so I didn't stop. This time, I gave her my finger as well, remembering my lessons, and just like my stepmother had done, Natalie reacted with increased pleasure. She started coming again.

She was being pretty loud, but I didn't care. "Oooohhhhh..." she yelled as her climax hit, and this time, I got on top of her, and slipped inside. My cock penetrated her sweet flesh and it was like nothing I'd ever felt before. This was a new level of paradisiacal sensation. "Holllllyyyyy.... Fuuuuuuck," she exclaimed, as I very carefully went deep inside her.

Unlike last time, there was no doubt that we were doing it right, but as I found myself just about all the way inside her sweet and warm pussy, I snapped out of my dream state and pulled out.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I said. I'd entered her without a condom. But on the plus side, it had felt unbelievable, and it was now clear to both of us that we could at least make it work. She looked at me, her eyes half closed and her mouth open.

"Why'd you stop, lover?" she said. I loved that she called me that. I looked at her, this divine girl, legs spread on my bed.

"Babe, I'm not, er... I don't have a condom on."

"Oh, yeah, right," she said, and laughed, then sat up. "Well, let me tell you, big boy, that felt incredible. Oh my god. Just for a second there, you were in, and... wow. I think you just discovered a new part of me," she said and wriggled around with joy.

"Yeah, that was wonderful," I said, and kissed her. We looked at each other. She bit her lip and pulled a nervous expression.

"Do you think we can do it like that for a bit?"

"Without a rubber?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah. I need more of that. Just for a minute. Go on." I was so lost, that I squeezed inside her again, and she gasped and arched her back as I did. "Oh myyyy.....fuuuuuucck," she yelped as I slipped inside. This time, I got all the way in, and she went "wwwwoooooaaaahhhh" as I hit something inside her. "Uh uh uh uh, Miiiiiiike!" she said, and I gave her a few tender thrusts. She felt so silky, so soft, so warm, so moist, it was heaven. I kissed her sweetly.

Every time I thrust deep in her, she squeaked a high squeak, so I didn't stop. She started to come again, and my thrusts increased. I became aware that I was really fucking her without a johnny, and it had probably been a few minutes now. "I'm gonna....uhhhhhhh," she said, and let out some kind of unnatural sounding high noise, the likes of which I'd never heard any living thing make before. I fucked her harder, and she held onto my arms and back, as she was orgasming.

I sensed her coming down, so pulled out again. I fell on top of her and she wrapped herself around me, holding me tight. Her pussy was rubbing against my leg, and she emitted another high moan and twitched. I looked at her and her eyes were closed. "I'm still coming," she whispered, then giggled, and held me even tighter. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe her, and what I'd done. I'd never felt better.

"You are..." I started to say. She opened her eyes and smiled coyly.

"What am I?" she said, in a haze.

"You are... the most beautiful girl in the world. The most amazing girl, I..."

"Tell me that again when I'm not naked under you, and I'll believe you," she replied, and we both laughed.

"I mean it."

"I know you do, but I'm lying under you, naked, legs spread, and you just made me come with your tongue and then your fucking amazing dick, so your judgement can't be trusted," she said. Again, we both laughed. "Wanna slip one on and go again?" she said.

She gently jerked me off, getting me rock solid again, as we looked over the boxes we'd bought. I selected an XL packet, opened it and put it on as Natalie had shown me. It felt OK. "Ready?" I asked her.

She lay back down and looked at me. "Take me," she said, and I got on top of her again as we both laughed. I slipped inside, and it went in with no problems. She responded hotly. "Yesssssss," she murmured, and I toyed with her a little. We kissed. I started fucking her softly, and it felt wonderful, but I had to admit it wasn't close to as good as it had been without the rubber. I must have hit her in a good spot again, because she started to come again, squealing in a high voice in time with my thrusts. I started giving it to her, and she seemed to become almost hysterical. Now, we were really having good sex.

"Mi...Mi... Mi... Miiiiiike," she exclaimed loudly as another climax hit her. I continued fucking her, because it felt so right and it felt so good. It hadn't been long, but it had been perfect, and I felt myself close to finishing, so just went with it.

"Can I..."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, commmmmme," she yelled with a laugh, and I came inside her, penetrating her more deeply than before and again, she made that crazy high-pitched sound. My orgasm was explosive and way more intense than any I'd ever had before, even the one I had when Angela had jerked me off. I finished, and slowed my movements to a tender pace, then stopped.

"Grab the base of the rubber when you pull out," Natalie instructed, and I did so. I came out, sat up, rolled the condom off, and we both inspected the contents. The tip was filled with cum. "Cool!" she said, and once again, we cracked up.

"You're so amazing," I told her.

"Correction. We are so amazing," she said, and we collapsed in each other's arms, sweaty, out of breath, exhilarated. We lay there, holding each other, giggling and touching each other. I started to speak, but she put her finger over my lips, and held me tight, our limbs intertwined. We kissed, and cuddled.

"Can you believe it?" I said after a while.

"Actually, no," she replied. "We went from zero to fucking outer space, baby. You took me somewhere. Somewhere I didn't know existed. Inside myself and outside... you are an incredible lover."

"Not that you have anything to compare it to," I said with a laugh.

"You maxed me out. Put me in the red. Boy, you really got me," she said, and we kissed again. I'd gone a little floppy, but went hard again with her kiss. "Oh!" she said. "Can you go again, babe?" I nodded. "Give it to me au naturelle, and pull out," she said, and I was so hot for her, that I didn't consider consequences, and fucked her again. It was wild, and even better than before. I felt like I was some kind of god, and my penis was shooting hot fire inside my lover girl.

"Wanna try other positions?" I suggested, and pulled out.

"Oh my god, just fuck me any way you want. You have my complete trust and permission. Turn me over," she said. I laughed, grabbed her, and flipped her on her front. She stuck her ass in the air and after a second or two of finding the right spot, I got inside again. "Really give it to me, boy," she said, and I did, fully conscious that I wasn't wearing a rubber.

I fucked her hard from behind, and I was obviously hitting a magic button inside, because she started coming, making that crazy noise, in time with me penetrating her. What a girl. I grabbed her titties and felt my cum rise.

I pulled out, turned her on her back, and she grabbed my balls. My cum spurted all over her; on her belly, her tits, her face, her hair, and on the bed. I couldn't believe I had that much inside me, especially considering I'd just come half an hour before.

"Holy mother of spunk," she said, laughing. "What the fuck?!"

"Sorry," I said, looking at her. She looked so amazing, with my mess on her. There was a little splash, artfully decorating her left eye and on her cheek.

"Oh, don't be sorry, boy. I feel like I just got painted by a great artist," she replied, and again, she laughed.

"Hold it right there," I said, and ran to the bathroom to grab some tissues and a warm, damp towel, and returned to her, lying in the same position. Her knees were up, her legs were spread and she was holding her arms up in a way as not to make a mess. I very gently and lovingly cleaned her off, and it was another beautiful moment of intimacy between us.

We lay down together under the covers, just looking at each other. I don't think either of us could believe, or even register what had happened. This time, we had done it right, and it had been utterly mind blowing.

"I think I love you," I said, without thinking. She looked at me, and I regretted saying it.

"It's obvious in the way you just made love to me," she said. "I know we were virgins last week, and don't have anything to measure this by, but..." she paused. "I know. That was incredible. What we just did was extraordinary. I was on fire."

I cuddled up to her, not wishing to push it further on what I'd said. I was not going to screw this up. She was just too wonderful, and all I could do was hope she felt the same about me. We fell asleep, all thoughts of my stepmom miles away.

In the morning, we woke up together and immediately started going at it, and again, it was electric, but this time, slower and more sensual. I used a rubber in the second half of the session and came inside her, protected. She seemed more than satisfied.

"This might become an issue," she said, giggling.

"What?"

"We're just going to want to spend the entire summer in bed together. I never dreamed it could be like this," she said, lying back rapturously. I looked at her, and again felt total love for this exquisite creature. My heart was racing, and opening up for her. I didn't tell her I loved her though.

"With little food and toilet breaks every now and again," I suggested with a smile. I wanted to ask her if we were now officially girlfriend and boyfriend, exclusively, but didn't want to be possessive. Again, I told myself, don't fuck this up.

"Apparently I have two g-spots, and you found them both," she said, wriggling around in delight.

"I love your body. You're so alive," I told her.

"You brought me to life. Oh my god. Michael. You are very special," she said, and kissed me.

"What changed with you? With us?" I asked her, referring to her instigating all this.

"Everything!" she exclaimed with a big laugh.

"No, I mean, before. You were so shy, and didn't seem to like me, then..."

"Oh. No. I liked you. I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. I was just scared. But I had a few long and in depth conversations with Gina, and one with my mother, and..." she paused and took a breath. "I convinced myself I was ready and that it was going to be... actually tonight!"

"Oh, yes. Tonight!" I said, laughing. Tonight was the graduation party, but we hadn't waited that long.

"And once I'd got it into my head that it was going to happen, well, I relaxed into you, and just accepted you, brought you in. It felt right and your hands on me set me alight. I knew you were the one."

"And now?"

"And now, well, you... I'm not going to be naive and say we'll stay together or whatever, but, I can't imagine any other guy getting me off like that. Can we...?"

"Can we what, Natalie?" I asked her sincerely.

"Can we be a couple now? For as long as we both want?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing, but didn't want to pressure you. Yes please. I meant what I said before."

"Which part?" she asked, kissing me tenderly.

"All of it. That you're the most beautiful girl, that you're amazing. That I... er..."

"You?"

"I think I love you. But don't get hung up on it. It doesn't..."

"I think I love you too," she interrupted, and looked at me sweetly. We cuddled, and drifted off back to sleep again for a little while. Upon waking, I felt like going again, but Natalie resisted my overtures. "Babe, I know, I feel it too. But we have to get out of bed at some point. And anyway, I need to pee," she said, and jumped out of bed. She looked so hot, and I told her so. "I'm all yours to play with," she said, put on her underwear and ran to the toilet.

I put on my briefs and went into the kitchen to make coffee, even though it was noon. Natalie joined me a few minutes later, wearing a bra and panties, and cuddled up to me from behind. "It's a new dawn," she whispered and kissed my back and neck. The sensation of having this gorgeous girl cuddle up to me, after I'd made love to her and made her come, well, it was indescribable. "I used your toothbrush, I hope you don't mind," she added.

"After what we shared?" I said, and she giggled again, girlishly.

"I feel so free, so high. Oh my god. What you did to me. It was like electricity, like pure feeling all over me," she said.

I turned around and looked at her, and took a sip of coffee. "You hungry?" I said.

"Yes, I am," she said cutely, so I raided the fridge and started making us some eggs, bacon and toast. Natalie leaned against the counter, looking me over. "I don't know if I could ever get enough of you and your dick," she said, which made me laugh.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I want to eat your sweet pussy until the end of time," I told her, and she grinned, bit her lip and wriggled her body with a sweet laugh. Just then, Angela came in. She didn't say anything, but went to the fridge, grabbed some orange juice, poured it out, drank a little and looked at us both with a parental expression.

Natalie apparently became self-conscious of her state of undress, and hid behind me as I cooked our food.

"Natalie, dear, would you mind scampering off for a minute while I talk to Michael?"

It was an order, not a request, so Natalie walked back to the bedroom, covering her best bits. Angela walked over me. She was dressed in workout clothes, the kind of thing that would have driven me wild before, but now seemed to have no effect whatsoever. She started to speak,