All Comments on 'My Step Mom is My New Slave'

by notthenorm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Teaching her more

Bring over your female friends and teach her to eat pussy.

NHyuman80NHyuman80over 3 years ago
Not a bad premise

But you definitely need an editor- or someone to teach you how to write better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Find an Editor Please

Too many mixed tenses and persons to be enjoyable. BTW, you nod your head for "yes" and shake it for "no". You don't not it for "no".

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

How old are you? Still living in her basement? All she has to do is move out and your dad isn't going to like that. Your tale is inadmissible evidence. Did you get any pics of her lovers and her kissing or touching each other? She can tell you to kiss her ass anytime and get more action and money elsewhere.

MattKesterMattKesterover 3 years ago

I think this is OK for a stream of consciousness story. But that's all: just OK. I would suggest diagramming or outlining the story. Then, fill it in step by step.

Next: As has been suggested, get an editor. Have someone read it and help you with flow and construction.

It's a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait a minute! Is this real?? If it is she's not a slut. She's a skag most of us wouldn't touch. Nymphos are dangerous for stds , hivs, etc.,etc., etc. Since these comments are a year old I'm assuming you have been fucking her and you are either in deep trouble or you got her cleaned, medically first. Now if that's the case she's your slave, so I'd check and make sure Dad isn't walking around with something. If you love your pop, tell him, and show him what you have got on her, and let him decide, but the deal is that if he keeps her, she's yours as well as his. I'm not suggesting keeping her chained in the basement, but if she behaves, gets a job, she will have two men she can fuck all the time.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Not the best story I have read. AAA+++

ManningDP69ManningDP6912 months ago

Blackmail was light weight, story into sex to quick, jumping right into slave questionable. OK for a story.

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana15014 months ago

Great story! Loved the piss ending. Looking forward to more parts, use her in more obscene ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous