All Comments on 'My Stepdad Henry Pt. 01'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
reloader44reloader44almost 5 years ago
Oh ya

A little quick but the setup is great for more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story very vivid

Very nice

monabolognamonabolognaalmost 5 years ago
Nice start

This is a good start. You might wanna work on your punctuation though. Many sentences ran on a bit and exclamation points should only be used occasionally.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What a shit story. If the power was off from the storm, how did he turn the lights off? Too much Dad and Son talk going on. What is it with jumping from first person to third person on how it's told? Stick to one or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Um..

Please learn to differentiate between First Person and Third Person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I found it fun

Fun story, agree about the point of view. I edged through the whole series when I read it on Squirt.

TeenTopTeenTopalmost 5 years ago

You should not only improve your grammer, but give us also some background information: Where did Tommy learn to suck cock with such gusto? As an 18 year old he should have had quite some practise. How could he be sure his stepfather would like to get a blowjob? Nevertheless not bad for a start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story and premise

It is interesting that the 18 year-old son is comforting the stepfather in the face of the storm. Loved Henry's description -- soft hair on the chest, big cock, and precum and cum flowing from the cock. Maybe they can sleep together again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Find an editor

This could be a really interesting story with the help of an editor. As others have mentioned jumping between first and third person is jarring. Also really pay attention to what you’re writing, see if it makes sense with what you have previously said. I’m not sure if English is your first language but you do not need to put an exclamation mark (!) after each sentence, unless actually necessary.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 5 years ago
VERY NICE

Really hot and an enjoyable read even with the few mistakes and being hard to follow at times. Where did tommy learn to suck cock, no way that this was his first time. I still gave you 5 stars because I want to see more of these two.

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 5 years ago
Using first or third person.

It was a good start, and the other commenters had valid points. Use either first or third person, also it was as if every sentence the Dad said ended with an exclamation point. Either use first person or third makes it much easier to follow the story. It does need a back story, perhaps explaining about the young man sucking cock for the first time, they maybe something about how he is attracted to his stepfather. Just a few ideas to help you make it an even better story. All in all not bad.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

I enjoyed your story and hope to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jumping between the first and third person ruined the flow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES