All Comments on 'My Stepdad Henry Pt. 02'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TeenTopTeenTopalmost 5 years ago
Slow progress

I was a little disappointed by this installment. The stepfather teaches the boy to improve his cock sucking skills and then the two end up 69ing. I had expected they would go forward to ass fucking... I can't wait to see the boy bouncing up and down on his stepfather's cock.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 5 years ago
NOT AS GOOD AS CHAPTER 1

However please continue to wight more about these 2. This one had a lot less mistakes and easier to follow.

gazzclubgazzclubover 4 years ago
Why aren't they talking?

I know this is a fantasy but its all too convenient. I was waiting for them to have some kind of conversation about the first night, where his mom fit into this, some kind of concern/guilt to be overcome. No its just straight into great sex with everything fitting perfectly. The sex itself is well written, but it would be better with a bit more emotional grit around it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES