All Comments on 'My Stepmother Rhonda'

by bluelust

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hosedbubbahosedbubbaabout 1 year ago

Well is the dude 12" or 9"? First you say 5" in and 7" more to go, then at 9", he's balls deep. Then seeing and feeling the dudes dick in her gut. Your the first person I have ever seen take that kind of strange leap. Just ludicrous. Sorry but shit like that should just stay in one's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was awful!! Terribly written, contradictory and just a dumb plot (if you can say it had a plot).

sexymeupsexymeupabout 1 year ago

this was the worst shit I ever tried to read, you said she had F cup tits then in the next line you say they are b cups then you had the guys cock size change sizes and big around as a coke can.then you say her asshole is so big she not have to wipe her ass as the shit just falls out and never touches the sides of her asshole. it is clear you have no idea as to how to write a story, one star and that is too good for this piece of shit. do the reader's a favor and never post again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perky F cup breasts that couldn't be more than a B cup...WTF!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So bad, you have potential but anal straight away ? really? common man ! You started nice had some nice bits here and there. So give another try and don't rush you were writing good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous