My Stepmother Rhonda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluelust
bluelust
10 Followers

"Oh no... You think it's over? Don't you shut your elastic hole just yet, slut." With that, I laid on my back on the bed and lifted my stepmother's slender, exhausted body, grinding her ass back down to my balls with little effort. Now I had a clear view of my cock inside of her, the head clearly visible just below her ribcage. "Time for you to fuck me. Then you can have my cum."

Rhonda began sluggishly fucking, my cock remaining deeply embedded in her guts. In need of something faster-paced, I slid her off and spread her on her back without resistance. I sucked and bit her soft pink nipples and wrapped my arms around her freckled body, then went back to pounding her relentlessly with long, deep strokes. Rhonda didn't make a sound; she just stared at me with a bewildered look on her face. Finally she let out a wet little moan which then became loud, then raucous. I felt myself nearing climax and I withdrew all but the head, then rammed back in with enough force to jolt her entire body. I shuddered as I finally climaxed like I'd never climaxed before. My stepmother's guts bulged with cum for a moment. Fluids hit me in the crotch as my she reached her climax at the same time. She furiously rubbed her clit and her thin body shook violently as I was poking her. Her colon clenched tightly onto me with surprising strength and my own cum was forced back out of her ass and onto the blankets. Her body trembled once more, and then she let out a long sigh before collapsing down on the bed next to me, leaving me inside of her warm, flawless ass.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked disparagingly.

"Oh yeah... You know, I'd never had anal sex before. I didn't know it could be so good!" Rhonda grinned broadly and patted the huge bulge in her stomach. "You know what we found out? I'm an anal whore!"

THE END......Until Rhonda learns how to take a fist. And this time, someone new gets involved in the action!

bluelust
bluelust
10 Followers
12