My Stepsister Taylor

Story Info
Taylor and I finally give in to our desires.
944 words
4.29
64.5k
77
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

The first time I had sex with my stepsister was right after my 19th birthday. There had always been sexual tension between us and one day it hit its breaking point.

Taylor and I were watching a movie on the couch in the living room. Our parents were gone for the day and we had the house to ourselves.

"Do you think she's cute?" Taylor asked me. There was a hot actress on the screen and she was making out with the lead male actor.

"Yeah, she's very cute," I said. The actress had a nice body with big tits. They were pressed against the guy's chest and the camera had a clear view of the woman's tits.

"Would you fuck her?" Taylor asked me with a grin.

I was not surprised by my stepsister's question. She had been asking me this question for years every time that we watched a movie alone together. She liked to get a reaction out of me especially one in my nether regions. She would ask the question and then look to see if my dick moved in my pants.

I let out a laugh. "Yeah, I probably would."

"How would you fuck her?"

"I would definitely fuck her in the missionary position. I want to see her tits bounce as I fuck her." My dick was now very hard in my pants and there was an obvious bulge. Taylor could see it as she always did. She had gotten the reaction she wanted from me.

"Is that all?" She asked me with a teasing grin.

"No, I would love to fuck her tits and have her suck my cock," I said. My eyes were on my stepsister now. She was wearing shorts and a tight t-shirt. Taylor had small boobs but a great plump ass. I had always sneaked a peek at it whenever I could. There had been many nights that I would spend jerking off to images of her ass that I had stored in my spank bank.

"What about you? What do you think of the main guy?" I asked her. "Would you fuck him?"

"Yeah, I probably would. He has a nice mouth that I would love to feel on my pussy," Taylor said.

My dick twitched hard in my pants. "Oh yeah? You like to get eaten out?"

Taylor looked at me and nodded. "Yes, it feels so good especially if the guy knows what he's doing."

Our eyes had locked on one another and that familiar tension was hanging in the air. My dick was hard and slightly wet from precum and I could see that Taylor was aroused as well. Her cheeks were flushed and she kept moving her legs. I wondered if she was wet.

Usually, we would go back to the movie and continue asking each other questions but this time something had changed. We both knew that there would be no more stalling from what we both wanted to happen.

We moved toward one another quickly and began to kiss. I kissed my stepsister with a hunger that had been building for such a long time. We kissed hard and deep with our hands moving over each other's bodies. Taylor's hand went to my bulge where she rubbed against it. My hands went to her small tits and then to her ass.

There was no turning back now. We both wanted this and could not stop it from happening. Our clothes came off in rapid succession and before I knew it Taylor had my cock in her mouth. She sucked my dick for some time as I moaned and played with her tits. Her nipples were hard and felt so good in my fingers.

I watched my stepsister's head go up and down on my cock. Her mouth felt so good and would take me all the way down inside of it. She would deepthroat my dick sporadically as she sucked me off. It didn't take too long before I came. I let out a deep groan and my jizz unloaded into her mouth. Taylor didn't stop sucking me off as I came. She seemed to eagerly welcome it as she bobbed her head on my dick.

It took a few more seconds before I was empty. Taylor swallowed my cum and I moved upon her. I wanted to eat her out and see if she would enjoy it. Taylor had nice outer lips that dangled between her legs. They were already wet when I put my mouth on them. I played with them as she moaned. I liked the way her juices tasted and went in search of more. I put my tongue deep inside of her as I spread her lips apart.

Taylor watched me as she continued to moan. Her hips would rise and fall randomly as I ate her out. Taylor begged me not to stop as she was so close to cumming. This turned me on and made me lick her pussy even faster. She grabbed my head and pushed it down on her pussy. Her wet juices covered my lips and mouth.

Suddenly, she cried out and her body vibrated against my face. I watched my stepsister cum with my mouth on her pussy. She let out several cries of pleasure and kept her hand on the back of my head the entire time. I kept licking at her wet pussy until her orgasm had stopped.

I rose from between her legs and looked at her. She smiled at me and I knew then that this was the start of something new that we both would not be able to stop.

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers