My Stepsister Taylor Ch. 02

Story Info
Taylor gives me a handjob.
842 words
4.38
28.7k
32
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

There was a knock at my bedroom door while I was watching an anime tv show on my tablet. I looked up and saw Taylor open the door and step inside. She closed the door behind her and locked it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Taylor asked me.

"Nothing much. I'm just watching a show," I said. I could start to feel myself getting excited as I looked at her. It had been several days since we had each other's privates in our mouths. We hadn't talked about it even though it was constantly on my mind. I couldn't get the taste of Taylor's sweet pussy out of my mouth.

"Mind if I join you?" She asked me with a smile.

"No, of course not," I said.

Taylor walked over and got into bed with me. I could smell her scent which was mostly the perfume that she wore. I felt my dick begin to twitch in my shorts. I crossed my legs to hide it. Taylor got behind me on the bed and spooned me. I was not surprised by this as she always did this when we were alone in my room watching a movie. But this time it felt so much more intimate.

"Is this an anime?" She asked me as she looked at my tablet.

I nodded. "Yeah, it's a show that I kept hearing about." My stepsister had her arms around me and I could feel her breasts pressing into my back. She had one leg strewn across mine.

"Have you been thinking about what we did the other day?" she whispered in my ear.

My cock quivered in my pants as I nodded. "Yeah, I have."

"Did you think we did something wrong?"

"No, not at all. Do you?"

"No. I liked it. I liked it a lot actually," Taylor said.

A smile came to my lips as I was glad to hear that she enjoyed me eating her out. "Me too."

"Where did you learn to eat pussy so well?"

I laughed. "I've had a little practice."

"Well, you did a great job," Taylor said.

"Thank you. You were also amazing," I said. My dick was now hard in my shorts.

"Thank you. I also have had a little practice myself," Taylor said with a laugh.

We watched the anime show for a few minutes in comfortable silence. Taylor's soft leg would brush against mine constantly which would make my dick twitch.

"This is so romantic. Do you think she's cute?" Taylor asked me. There was a scene where the main female character who was in love with the main male character was trying to confess her feelings to him.

I laughed. "I guess she is."

"Would you fuck her?" Taylor asked me.

"Yeah, I would."

I felt Taylor's hand move down to my crotch. There was already a prominent bulge there. Her fingers brushed against it. I let out a small gasp of pleasure.

"What would you do to her?" Taylor whispered in my ear. Her fingers began to play with my boner.

"I would fuck her in the missionary position so I could see her facial expressions," I said between moans.

"You like to watch a girl's face as you fuck her?" Taylor's mouth enclosed my earlobe and she sucked on it softly.

I let out a groan. 'Yes."

Taylor's hand reached into my shorts and pulled my cock out. Her hand began to stroke it slowly. I groaned again.

"Would you cum in her or pull out?" Taylor whispered.

"I would cum in her," I moaned. Taylor's hand felt so fucking good on my dick. Her fingers were tight around my shaft and were making my precum leak out.

"Do you think her pussy is tight?"

"Yes," I moaned. "Very."

"Would you cum in me or pull out?"

My dick jumped in my stepsister's hands from her words. I let out a deep moan as her hand began to pump my cock faster. There was precum dripping down onto her fingers and onto my bedsheet.

"I would cum in you," I moaned loudly.

"But, what if I'm not on birth control?" Taylor asked me. I could hear the teasing sound of her voice.

"I don't care! I would still cum in you!" I moaned.

Taylor's hand jerked my dick even faster and I could no longer keep my orgasm at bay. I groaned loudly as my cum spurted out of me. Ropes of warm nut landed on my bedsheet as Taylor stroked me. Her lips wrapped around my earlobe and she gently sucked on it.

"Fuck!" I shouted as my body trembled against her. More jizz spurted out of me in thick ropes. My bedsheet was becoming soaked in my cum. It took a few more seconds before I was done.

Taylor's hand stroked out a few more droplets of cum and then withdrew. She placed her head on my shoulder as I breathed heavily from my orgasm. We laid like that for a while with my stepsister's arms wrapped around me.

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers