My Stepsister's Sissy Sex Slut!

Story Info
A stepsister takes control of her stepbrother.
7.8k words
4.5
30.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers

Ladies and Gentlemen, i wasn't sure just in which category this story belongs in. I've put it in 'incest' because words 'brother' and 'sister' occur within it. Although the two characters are STEP brother and sister, so in reality NO incest actually occurs here. Indeed, in many parts of the world, these two would legally be allowed to marry.

****

MY STEPSISTER'S SISSY SEX SLUT!

I'll never forget that evening when Mum didn't come home. Both Dad and her were 'bikers,' and as usual she'd gone to work on her motorbike. Only to be slaughtered by some selfish pig, who thought he could drive after consuming six pints of strong beer. He'd missed his braking point totally, failed to stop at a junction, and 'collected' Mum, careering straight into her path. She never stood a chance.

Not long afterwards our doorbell rang, and when I opened it there stood two traffic policemen, who immediately removed their white caps, and I just knew, there and then. I called Dad, he invited them in, and they informed us of the tragic news. I'd just turned twelve at the time.

I was Mum and Dad's only child, so it was now just the two of us, as we somehow managed to carry on with life, helping each other to cope with our massive loss. They claim that time is a healer and the pair of us discovered that there is some degree of truth in that statement. Although neither of us would ever forget Mum, the pain did start to subside a little. And then, roughly six years after Mum had died, Dad met Georgina.

She was slightly older than him, although only by a couple of years, was warm and friendly, and put a smile back onto his face, which was lovely to see. And it was clear that she fully respected Mum's memory, she was a widow herself and therefore understood the grief of losing a loving spouse. Gina never pushed Dad, allowing their relationship to develop at a pace that he was comfortable with, and so naturally it progressed very well. Enough for the pair of them to decide that they wished to spend the rest of their lives together, he proposed marriage to her, and she accepted. To my utter delight, Gina was always kind and considerate towards me, and I could clearly see the positive effect she had on Dad.

And there was another reason why I was happy about Gina becoming my stepmother, she had a daughter, Janelle. Who, as far as I was concerned, was utterly gorgeous and stunningly sexy, maybe I'd get a chance to see more of her. At eighteen, with hormones beginning to race around my body, the prospect of bedding Janelle almost drove my imagination wild, but it appeared that such a dalliance would be restricted to my fantasies only. Janelle was slightly older than me, a few months after my eighteenth birthday she turned twenty-one herself. While she, just like her mother, always treated me with warmth and kindness, she never gave any hint that she desired me at all.

And then another blow to my dreams occurred. Having graduated from University, Janelle started working, which meant she left our home. When she'd met Dad, Gina owned a flat, that she'd retained ownership of when she moved into our home. She'd rented it out, but once the present tenant's contract had expired, they had no desire to extend it and had moved out, Janelle moved in.

But during that short period when she and I had lived under the same roof, she'd discovered a fact about myself, that she could exploit, because it actually 'ticked some boxes' of her own desires. And I had absolutely NO knowledge of her discovery, she'd not revealed her secret, the fact that she now knew mine.

But, just what had she found out? Well, you see I am a bit of a pervert, I just love the feel of female lingerie against the skin of my body. Janelle had come home early one day, and had observed me, dressed in a satin bra, panties, suspender belt and sheer nylon stockings, admiring myself in front of a tall mirror. To make my 'crime' even worse, as you've possibly guessed, these items had belonged to my late mother. However, as I eventually removed Mum's clothing from my body, I had no idea that I'd been clocked by Janelle, or anybody else for that matter. I truly believed that I'd 'got away with it' and as the sense of shame at defiling Mum's memory overwhelmed me, I never repeated this act, and left her clothing well alone from now on.

And it would be quite some time before Janelle revealed her 'hand' as it were, she was very busy organising her new life as an independent Lady, with her very own home and life now. She had a good job and earned decent money, her stunning looks helping her to a very large degree in that score. Added to her beauty was a large degree of intelligence contained with her head, a very powerful combination I'm sure you'll all agree.

And some sexual desires, that as I alluded to already, fully corresponded to some of my own wishes. For as I longed to dress up as a 'girl' delighting in the feel of feminine underwear, Janelle wanted a 'sissy' slave. She wanted to take a male, and remove his masculinity from him, convert him into her very own little slut, and dress him up precisely as I wished to be. And then shag him, or should that be 'her,' in exactly the manner of her choosing and entirely to her tune! Which would most definitely include subjecting her 'prey' to bondage! Well, from her side of things, could there be a more suitable candidate for this role than myself, could she have been presented with a better chance of fulfilling her fantasy, knowing as she did that she'd be satisfying my own desires too?

Another thing that Janelle knew about me was that I was a 'computer nerd.' I always excelled in computer studies and had largely taught myself to become very competent around these machines. My intention in life was to become a software engineer, a very realistic ambition that I was fully capable of achieving.

So, this was the route Janelle employed to guide me into her hands and power. She rang our home landline one Friday evening, informing her mother who had answered the call, that it was I that she wished to converse with. Intrigued and excited by the fact that she wanted to talk to me, my hands almost trembled as I picked up the 'phone!

"Hello Janelle, lovely to talk to you, how can I help you?"

"Are you busy tomorrow? I need your help."

"No, and I'll gladly help you out, in any way I can." As my heart began to pound with desire and excitement!

"Please, can you come around to my place early tomorrow morning. I've got a problem with my computer that I can't work out. But I know you'll be able to. Do you mind?"

"Not at all!" And I meant that, as you can well imagine. "I'll be round, seven o'clock alright with you?"

"Perfect! I'll see you then."

With that she rang off, leaving me in a real state of lusty exhilaration, just at the prospect of simply seeing my stepsister and at that hour possibly in somewhat of a state of undress! Of course, little did I know as I put down the 'phone that I'd be seeing a lot more of her than I'd bargained for!

I must admit I didn't sleep too well that night, the prospect of seeing my stepsister for the first time in weeks was just far too alluring. Now, I managed to convince myself that NO sexual action would occur, she was far out of my league, but it would be simply great to spend some time in her company. And it had been her who had requested this meeting, she needed me! And, like I said, at that early hour she might not be fully clothed!

At 7.00am precisely, not 6.59am or 7.01am, I rang on the doorbell of Janelle's flat. To be greeted by a sight that produced a massive smile on my face, and a reaction in another part of my body, that the loose fitting 'traccies' that covered my legs could not contain. For my beautiful stepsister was wearing a very thin and almost see-through silk dressing gown, that displayed the fact, very clearly, that she was wearing only a very sexy basque, skimpy panties and very sheer nylon stockings! My surprise was so great that I never even questioned just why she had dressed this way, those earlier fervent hopes that she wouldn't be fully dressed had been based upon the assumption that she'd be in slightly revealing night clothes. It didn't occur to me at this moment, but the fact was that Janelle had deliberately chosen to dress in this manner, and she'd done so for my benefit!

"Darling, come in!" She stood aside to allow me to enter, and having done so, Janelle shut the door very firmly and quickly, before fastening the security chain and double locking the door. Again, in my state of shock, I failed to really register either of these actions of hers, or the significance of them. She did give me a lovely cuddle though, and fully pressed her scantily clad body against mine, which as you can well imagine just increased the 'strength' of my cock!

"Good morning Janelle," I managed to stammer, "you'd better take me to your computer."

"Computer? What computer?"

"The one you've asked me to come here for, the one you want me to look at!"

"Ah well, the thing is I lied! My computer is working fine. No, I didn't want you to come here for you to help me, I want you here so that I can help you."

"Sorry, you've lost me."

"Your little 'secret?' I can and want to allow you to enjoy it, instead of hiding it away and being ashamed!"

At this point in time I still had no idea of just what she meant, of course, I was still totally unaware of the fact that she'd seen me wearing Mum's lingerie. A fact that she correctly guessed. She gently took me by the hand and led me into the smaller of the flat's two bedrooms, the one that had been hers when she had lived here together with her mother.

And it was once we'd entered this room that things finally began to reveal themselves, in turn giving me an inkling of just why Janelle had bought my here. For there on the single bed, was a classy suspender belt, some stockings and a satin bra and panty combination set! And they were not alone, next to them was a frilly French maid uniform, also made of satin and clearly designed to be worn for sexual stimulation as opposed to actual tasks of labour!

My heart missed a beat at the sight of this apparel, surely Janelle couldn't know, could she? Yes she did! "It's alright Darling, your secret is safe with me. And I'm certain that you're now racking your little brain, trying to work out just how I know."

"Yes Janelle, I must admit that I am."

"Well before I go any further, are you going to be honest with me or not? You like wearing this sort of stuff don't you? Go on, you can be honest with me, as I said earlier, I want to help you, not judge or condemn you. But I might do that if you lie to me!"

Janelle looked me straight in the eyes, and saw the lust and desire present. And I knew that I'd need to be honest with her, after all the reward for such a course of action was on full display. "Yes Janelle," I finally managed to utter, "I do love the feeling of wearing female lingerie, I guess that I'm a bit 'twisted.' I'm supposed to be a man, after all."

"So, lots of men like the feel of women's underwear, just as you do. And why not? It does feel absolutely sensuous and arousing. Why should just us girls have all the fun? Oh, just in case you're wondering, I did return home early one day, and saw you dressed in lingerie, that's how I know."

"I see. But, please believe me, that was the only time I've ever did so, those items were my Mum's, and I will admit I'm ashamed that I defiled her memory. I never wore them again."

"I do believe you! You're a decent, and now I also know, honest young man and yes, I accept that you feel that you betrayed your mother's memory. But those," pointing to the delights waiting on the bed, "are not your Mum's! You can put those on without any sense of shame, and only I'll know! One thing that I promise you, anything that is done or said between us within these four walls will remain within these four walls. I give you my word on that. So, are you up for it?"

"Yes please, Janelle!" My fate was sealed, there and then.

Her response was to undo the belt of her gown, allowing it to drop to the floor. She then grabbed hold of my head, and initiated a kiss, one full of passion and desire, which she made sure lasted to such a degree I began to believe it would never end. I closed my eyes as her lips 'assaulted' mine and in my head stars appeared, big, bright and beautiful. I actually started to wonder if I'd died and gone to heaven, here I was kissing a stunningly sexy girl, one I fancied with all my heart and my cock, and about to be placed into my dream of luscious female clothing. And I began to contemplate the very real prospect that a kiss was possibly not the only interaction that was going to occur between my gorgeous stepsister and myself this day! Go on, take a guess just what condition my cock was in at this moment?

"Well Darling," when her lips finally released mine, "if you're going to wear my clothes, you'd better remove yours first! No, don't move, I'm going to do it for you. Just follow my instructions!" Unable to speak, I simply nodded at her. And I obeyed, lifting my arms upon command when required for example, as one by one Janelle removed every item of my clothing. Until I was completely naked in front of her.

Now she began to place me in her clothing. My heart was racing around as first the suspender belt moved up my legs, followed by the satin panties, Janelle being careful to put them over the hanging suspenders, so they could be removed later, without disturbing them. And why were they there? To hold up stockings of course, I simply had to stand still, which as you can imagine was not easy, as this sexy girl eased those up my legs, attaching the suspenders when they'd reached their correct position. Now she put me into the bra, and the feel of the satin on my breasts almost tipped me over the edge there and then.

So now I was fully dressed as far as the underwear part of the equation was concerned. Time to become a French Maid! Soon Janelle had placed me within that costume, and my imagination ran riot as she rubbed her hands over the satin material, pressing it against my body. Delicious!

It was time for another kiss, after which Janelle again took my hand and led me into the main bedroom, her own. Guiding me to her dressing table, she commanded me to sit on her stool, facing a large mirror. "Nearly there, Darling, just your make up to do now, and then you'll really be my little slut, ready for me to tie to my bed and shag!"

I suppose that any reasonable person could consider this a step to far. Here she was, informing me that I was going to be held in her hands and become her prisoner. And no, she stated it as 'fait accompli,' I wasn't being offered any sort of say in the matter, it was simply going to happen whether I agreed or not. But I mean, come on! Do you really believe I'd have refused even if I had been consulted? Not on your Nelly, a wave of total arousal swept throughout my entire body, greater than anything I'd ever experienced before! I wanted this!

And, I guess as somewhat of a taster, I felt my arms being pulled behind my back, and I saw Janelle holding a length of silk tie within her hands in the mirror. She tied my wrists together and make no mistake, she knew exactly what she was doing. The bond was completely secure, there was no way I could escape from it, but at the same time it was comfortable, well relatively speaking of course, not too tight and inflicting no physical pain at all. Just the humiliation of capture, of the undeniable fact that I was no longer free, I belonged to somebody else now, and was firmly under their power and control! A sensation reinforced as a gentle female voice echoed in one of my ears, "YOU ARE MINE!"

My God! Had I ever felt so excited and exhilarated in my entire life? This day that had started with me beside myself with the prospect of merely spending time with this Goddess had progressed well beyond the point of what my wildest dreams could have possibly envisaged! No amount of money could have tempted me to leave this situation that I found myself in and refuse what Janelle clearly had planned for me!

Said Janelle dis-appeared for a while and returned carrying her landline 'phone. "You need to ring my Mum and your Dad and let them know that you won't be returning home this evening. Say that I've cooked you a special meal for repairing my computer, or something like that." She dialled the relevant number and held the receiver close to my head so that I could both talk and listen using it.

"Hello, Gina." From the very days having met her I asked if she had any objection if I didn't call her 'Mum,' and being the kind and understanding person that she is she informed me that she had none whatsoever. "Do you mind if I don't come home for dinner this evening? Janelle's offered to cook for me tonight, and in fact she's asked if I'd like to stay the night here. I've told her, yes."

"No I course I don't mind Sweetheart, and thank you for letting me know. I'm delighted that Janey and you are getting on. See you tomorrow, then."

"Yes. Not sure exactly what time," a true statement because it clearly wasn't going to be my decision, "but I'll be home sometime tomorrow."

"Fine. Well bye then." And then almost as an afterthought, "don't let Janey boss you around too much!"

As I heard the call ended by Gina placing the receiver at her end down, the thought entered my head that, 'it's a bit too late now, to be giving me that warning!' Janelle had heard the comment too, for she'd had the 'phone on speaker mode, and was forced to suppress a laugh herself!

"It rather appears then Darling, that I've got you in my hands for ALL of today, the night to come and most of tomorrow then! Oh want fun we shall have! Believe me, I intend to treat you to a real 'sexperience,' one you will remember for the rest of your days. And if we both enjoy it, well who's to say we can't indulge in a repeat performance some time?"

"Really Janelle? You're not just saying that, are you?"

"No, I'm not cruel. I really like you, and as I said earlier you're both decent and honest. And, aren't we the lucky ones, your sexual fantasies almost perfectly matching mine. You want to put into female lingerie and be dominated by a sexy woman, and I want to shag a submissive slut who I've 'dressed up.' What could be more perfect, we both want to be precisely what the other wants them to be? We have an opportunity here to really enjoy ourselves, we'd be bloody stupid to waste it, don't you think?"

"Put that way yes, we would be silly to turn down this chance."

"Exactly! But, just because things are going to be done my way, our dance will be entirely to my tune, that doesn't mean I won't be paying due regard to your safety and welfare. Before we get going, let's set a 'safe word' shall we? Any suggestions?"

"How about your Mum's name, the full version, Georgina? After all, I owe her one in life for giving birth to you!"

"Fine by me, good idea. So then Darling, IF things get too much, then shout out 'Georgina,' and I'll stop. Please though, no 'crying wolf!' Only use it if you really need to!"

"Fair enough. And I don't think I'll need it, I totally trust you, Janelle!"

"Thank you, that's one of the nicest things anybody has ever said to me." Which earned me another long and passionate kiss!

Anyway, to business! Janelle started by shaving all of my facial hair as much as she could. Not content with simply shaving my face, she completed that particular task by applying a generous measure of hair removal cream! Next up were my eyes, she fitted some long false lashes, and coloured my eyelids with bright blue eye colour. From there she moved to my cheeks which she, I believe the term is, 'rouged.' Now she turned her attentions to my lips, bright red lipstick was just what they were treated to by my captor. And so to the final part, a lovely jet black wig, in the shape of a feminine "bob." While I could still tell that the face staring back in the mirror at me was mine, it was definitely a 'female' version of me!

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers