My Stepsister's Sissy Sex Slut!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And like I say, slut, it'll just be between you and me. no-one else will ever know, not your Dad or my Mum, even. This flat will become our very own private playground, our own space in which to play the games that we want, with no outside interference! In here you will always be dressed in female clothes, wearing stockings and suspenders ALL day, every day, but not having to worry about anybody else seeing you in them! You'll become my public boyfriend outside, but in here you'll be nothing except my private little feminine slut, dressed in satin and silk, craving for me to rub my hands and body against your female clothing, take you into my bondage and shag you utterly senseless!. Won't that be nice?"

As Janelle said all of this her hands rubbed the items of her clothing against my body that they adorned, and I could have been more turned on, excited and joyful! For she was completely correct in her assessment of our situation, I absolutely agreed with everything she had said and proposed. I gladly gave my assent to becoming her flatmate, her boyfriend and above all, her sissy sex slut! I would dress exactly as she wished me to, become her satin, silk and nylon 'plaything,' give up any right to wear male clothing within these walls, safe in the knowledge that she would keep her word, and it would be our own secret, with nobody outside of this home having any knowledge at all.

But for now having secured me as her prisoner again, confining my body firmly to her bed, Janelle wanted nothing more than to shag me 'half to death.' The talking stopped as she mounted my utterly solid cock, bending forwards to kiss me as her hands started to pinch and twist my nipples underneath the material of the satin bra she'd placed me in. And then she started to ride my cock, her vaginal muscles gripping it and massaging it in a way that it couldn't fail to respond. Just as before, my stepsister achieved her aim of bringing us both to climax almost simultaneously, both of us crying out in pure ecstasy ass our bodies shook under the intense waves of pleasure that she had bought us to. And now, I looked forward to not only a full night of this excitement but now it seemed, a lifetime of it. I truly had become my stepsister's sissy sex slut!