My Stepsister's Sissy Sex Slut!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing behind me, Janelle now released me from her bondage, by undoing the bond securing my wrists together. "Now, don't start getting any funny ideas, my little sex slut, I've dressed you this way for a reason! This flat is filthy, and needs a clean!" It wasn't by the way, just as Janelle was always immaculate in her appearance, so her home was always very clean and tidy, but hey, who was I to interrupt her 'games?' "If you want to be shagged by me, then you need to earn it!" Handing me a feather duster, she continued, "so you'd better get started!"

And so I traversed around Janelle's abode, swishing the duster about, probably creating more mess than I cleaned up, but that was never the point of this exercise. And as I did so, my stepsister was constantly there, stroking, touching and caressing my body, never giving me a moment of peace. Not that I was complaining mind, the mere feel of her touch was sending my emotions absolutely haywire, electrifying my desires and making me long for her totally undivided sexual attention! And it appeared that she was subject to the same sort of feelings, for I only 'completed' two of the five rooms before she grabbed hold of me, took the duster from my hand throwing it aside, kissed me again and shouted out, "I want you on my bed! NOW!"

Having almost pulled the French maid outfit off of my form, being very lucky not to have ripped or damaged it doing so, she then literally pulled me into her bedroom, and basically pushed me onto her bed, before sitting firmly on my chest, pinning me down onto its black satin covered surface! Her hands reached under the single, also satin covered, pillow, and withdrew two silk bondage ties. My bonds to be!

I wasn't entirely sure just what to make of the bondage that Janelle subjected my right wrist to. For she simply looped both my wrist and the bed post in one go. Although held, there was a fair degree of movement allowed to my arm, and it was absolutely clear that this bond wasn't totally secure, and given time and enough movement, which as I say was entirely possible, I could have escaped. I must admit I felt a slight degree of dis-appointment at this, I wanted to be Janelle's complete carnal captive, to be utterly hers!

But I needn't have worried. She'd tied that arm to give herself time, to hold my right arm if only on a temporary basis, just in case I did have some resistance left within me. For it suddenly occurred to me that she was taking far more time in binding my left arm than she'd taken with my right. Because she was doing this job properly, she looped the wrist alone, and securely, and only then did she present it to the bed post. Seconds later that item had been looped and tied off, and my arm was now fastened to her furniture in a very secure and inescapable manner. Although, as before, the fact that it was a proper bond did not mean it was too tight or uncomfortable. Just to be sure, as a 'belt and braces' measure, Janelle also looped my hand and tied that to her bed post too!

She now returned to my other arm, released it from that 'escapable' bond, and this time she repeated the process from the other side, meaning that now I was firmly held by her bed, I could not leave it until she, and only she, said I could. At last, I WAS HERS!

"That's very good my Darling, now I have you just where I want you! You're going to be staying on this bed, MY BED, until I decide that I'm satisfied. And make no mistake, that's not going to be for some time, believe me!" I did. "However, we're not quite finished just yet, your legs are still free to move, and that will never do! But first I'm going to have to relieve you of that pair of my panties that currently are providing you with so much pleasure! I know Darling, I'm sorry, but I can't shag you if you're wearing those can I? I'll make it worth your while though, don't you worry about that!" She swiftly pulled them down, over my legs, and threw them aside. Now, a visit to a drawer from a chest of those, resulted in the production of two more silk bondage ties, with these my sexy stepsister completed my spread eagled bondage to her bedroom furniture.

Janelle now stood at the foot end of her bed, leaning on the lower bed frame and admiring her 'handiwork,' as a deliciously dirty smiled brightened up her already stunningly beautiful face. "Welcome to my bed, my little sissy sex slut. YOU ARE MINE! Mine, to do with exactly what I want, how I want, and for as long as I want! And there is nothing you can do to stop me!" As if I wanted to, of course!

She moved onto the bed herself, knelt between my very sheer, nylon covered legs, and cupped my balls in her hands, subjecting them to a, not so gentle, squeeze. "And what I want from you slut, is SEX! SEX! and more SEX! No, I'm not talking about any nice gentle 'making love' here, I want nothing other than COLD, HARD RAW SEX! The sort that is all about energy and passion, the sort where I'll pound you against my bed, the sort where the sweat will be pouring off our bodies, as I shag you absolutely senseless, keeping you at it again and again and again! Until the point arrives, and it will slut, be assured of that, where you can take NO

no more and beg, yes beg, me to stop and to show you mercy. Of which, naturally, you'll be granted none whatsoever, for when you beg for it I'll simply laugh in your sissy face, demand more SEX from you and shag you once again!" And each time the word 'SEX' left her delicious lips, my balls were subjected to another, again not so gentle, squeeze!

Now Janelle moved herself forwards, as to be lying on top of me now. She rubbed her nylon stocking covered legs against mine, and the sensation that coursed throughout my entire body caused me to gasp with longing and desire. I'd never felt anything so smooth and sensual against my skin. It was as though I was being stroked delicately from my toes to my waist!

"You like this, don't you?" Janelle was teasing me now, because let's face it this was a purely rhetorical question, one that she already knew the answer to. And if she did have any doubts, then one look of the joyous expression on my feminised face would have completely dispelled them!

"However I have one more little task to perform, before I start to take from you just what I want. Take a good look at your Mistress, Darling, for very shortly you won't be able to see her!" One of her hands reached under the pillow again, this time emerging carrying a blindfold. A proper one, the sort that, although soft and sensual, allows no light whatsoever to penetrate, placing its bearer in utter darkness! "Yes Darling," dangling it in front of me, "you'll be able to hear Mistress Janelle, feel Mistress Janelle," as she rubbed the other hand around my face and stroked 'my' hair, "smell Mistress Janelle, and even taste Mistress Janelle," that last claim being followed by a quick kiss. "But you will not see her!" She now placed it into position over my eyes, and her statement proved to be completely correct. I could no longer see my stepsister, or anything else for that matter!

Which, of course, only ramped up the excitement! Janelle sat up again, and began to allow her hands to wander over my bound form, pressing the material of the clothing that she'd placed me in against my bare skin. Randomly, with myself having no idea just what she's touch next. Struggling within my bonds, trying my best to ensure that her electrifying touch became directed to where I wanted it, she proved highly skilled in guessing what I was hoping for, and deliberately denying my choice of destination for her hands, teasing me immensely!

Eventually one of her hands settled onto my totally erect cock. "What do we have here, slut? I don't recall granting you permission to make this go hard. That deserves to be punished. I'm just going to have to ride it, aren't I?"

"Oh, please Janelle, please do exactly that!"

"Firstly it's MISTRESS Janelle now! And I need you to beg for it. What do you want me to do to you, slut?"

"Please Mistress Janelle! Please shag me!"

"Mistress can't hear you! What did you me ask for?"

"Please Mistress! PLEASE SHAG ME!"

"With the utmost pleasure, Darling!"

At last I felt my cock sliding into my stepsister's soaking wet pussy! She gently eased herself down onto my member, until its full length had been absorbed, and I felt her groin make contact with my balls. "Does that feel good, slut?"

"Yes Mistress Janelle, it feels more than good!"

"I know! I think that you're going to enjoy being my little sex toy, don't you? Although not as much as I will take delight in having you as such!"

"Yes Mistress, I imagine that you're going to right on both counts I guess."

"Shall we begin then? Well, I'm going to whether you want it or not! But I know that you do! And, please believe me when I say that I want you really enjoy this!"

With that the talking stopped, and the action began. Still sitting basically upright, Janelle began to lift herself up on my 'shaft' before descending again. And began to repeat the cycle, slowly at first then gradually accelerating the process, until she settled into a constant rhythm. Her vaginal muscles clamped onto my erect cock, as she did so, stimulating, exciting and driving me wild with desire and sensation. I had never felt so alive before in my entire life, no I wasn't a virgin, but no previous sexual experience came even remotely close to the total excitement and sheer feeling of adrenalin that my stepsister was subjecting me to. Sensing that I was about to cum, far too early for her liking, Janelle suddenly slowed the pace down, which did have the desired effect for her anyway, of damping down my exhilaration! Much to my annoyance and frustration of course!

But, again, I shouldn't have worried she knew exactly what she was doing. As her own climax began to approach, she was trying her best achieve bringing us both to that delicious point at the same time, she accelerated the process yet again. And she damn near achieved that desired simultaneous explosive sexual orgasm! She beat me to it by just fractions of a second, her body arching as she called out in the throes of total ecstasy, screaming as the waves of pleasure swept over her, and beginning to shake, uncontrollably!

As for me, I felt my balls constrict, Janelle's muscles clamped my cock even harder, and as I shot my load right into her welcoming womanhood, I couldn't stop myself from called out her name, at full volume! "OH, JANELLE! JANELLE! JAANNNEEELLLLEEEE!" Before I too began to shake, as much as my bonds and her body holding mine down would allow, that is!

Once she had regained control over her own body, Janelle slumped forward, bending her head down in order to allow her lips to find mine again. Which enabled her to commence another of her 'trade mark,' long and passionate kisses! "WOW! Darling, that was so good. And the best thing is, we've got a full day of this ahead of us! You up for it?"

"Oh yes Janelle! That was simply the greatest sex I've ever enjoyed!" An utterly true statement, by the way, Janelle had taken me far beyond anything I'd ever tasted before.

"Well there's plenty more where that came from, believe me!" And I DID!

It took about fifteen minutes for my batteries to become 're-charged' as it were, and once again my sexy stepsister subjected me to her considerable sexual skills and desires, with the climax if anything being even more thrilling and intense than the first one! My God, can life great any better than this I thought to myself as I began to climb down from the massive 'high' that Janelle had taken me to!

She changed tactics a little for the next piece of action. Firstly she removed my blindfold, meaning I could see her, in all of her glory! And then she put herself into some very silky and sensual panties, made of pure satin, they were soft and delicious. How do I know? Because she started to rub them, and through the satin material her pussy against my utterly erect cock! And continued this motion until she bought herself to a shuddering climax, screaming just as she had done previously, as she came into her panties. Which she now removed!

And just guess where they were now heading? That's right, into my mouth! "Open up, please! I did tell you earlier that you would taste your Mistress, did I not?"

"Yes you did, but surely not like that?"

"Just like this! Now, be a good little slut, and open your mouth please!"

"Please Janelle, not this!"

Janelle simply responded by pinching my nose until I was forced to open my mouth in order to breathe. And in they went, another silk tie was placed around my head, trapping the 'unwelcome guest' inside my mouth, and giving me no chance to eject it.

But then, were they unwelcome? My stepsister's juices began to fill my mouth, my senses and my entire head, and while at first I struggled to contain the effects of them, now I started to enjoy her scent! But I enjoyed far more what she did next! "Now then my little Sissy, I've just cum but you haven't! And that doesn't seem fair to me." With this one of her hands grabbed hold of my cock, and started to 'pump' it, very slowly at first, but quickly accelerating until she was doing so with a very vigorous rhythm. As her other hand began to rub the satin material of the bra she'd placed me in over my breasts, and through said material she teased my nipples, rubbing and pinching them. As you can imagine, all of this soon had the desired effect, and I came, great shots of my spunk being shot all over my lower torso, and giving Janelle's hand a decent covering to boot!

She smiled at me, climbed off the bed, and went to fetch a towel, to use to wipe away my 'product.' And for a moment the 'action' stopped as she allowed a little 'break' for both of us to catch our breath, as it were. During this Janelle, one by one, released all of my limbs from bondage, moving each one around to offset any cramp developing, before returning it to its status as a prisoner of the bed post.

Thus the morning progressed as Janelle kept my body tied to her bed for over three hours, during which she subjected me to the most exciting and enjoyable time of my entire life, pausing occasionally to repeat the above routine. Three hours that I will never be able to forget. However, all of this action did, naturally, take its toll, not just of me but also of my sexy captor. Eventually, she decided that 'enough was enough,' and finally I was able to move my body freely again, because Janelle fully released me from her bonds.

Both of us immediately rushed to the bathroom, to answer 'calls of nature,' being a 'Gentleman' I allowed her to go first, then it was back to her bed, but to rest this time. Cuddling each other, we drifted off to sleep, hardly surprising after this morning's 'activities!' But, in her arms I had never felt so content and a warm feeling of pure love and affection for my stepsister circulated throughout my whole being. I was fully falling in love for Janelle, my feelings towards her now going far beyond lust and sexual excitement.

And the look on her face as we both awoke suggested that these emotions weren't just on a 'one way ticket.' For she smiled at me, a gentle loving smile, and she kissed me but this was none of the frantic, passionate meeting of lips this time, more a gesture of love rather than pure lust. Now we had sex again, but this time it was in the form of making love. Finally she now made my heart race away as she uttered those deadly three words, "I LOVE YOU!"

Naturally I returned her declaration of love and we cuddled and simply just held each other tight. "Really Janelle? I mean why do you even look at me when you're so gorgeous that you could almost certainly have any man you choose?"

"But here's the point Darling, I don't want any man, I WANT YOU! As I said before, you're decent and honest, kind and considerate and now I know that you're more than capable of satisfying me in bed. I've liked you from the very first time we met and no, don't deny it, just as you've liked and fancied me."

"Yes, that's absolutely true, I have done so. But I always felt that you are far out of my league. So I never acted on it, I was too scared that you'd laugh at me!"

"Hey, don't put yourself down! You a good looking lad in my opinion, and anyway, whilst looks are important, they're not the number one priority in my book. I LIKE, sorry, love you, for who you are. You're the sort of man I want to share my life with! YES, YOU! Don't look so surprised! What's not to like about you? And close that mouth of yours," I was so shocked that I was simply staring at her with my mouth open, "and give me a kiss!"

"Yes Ma'am!" And with that I rushed to obey her last instruction, with possibly even more passion than she'd exhibited beforehand. "Now then though, if you decide to become my boyfriend as well as my stepbrother, there will be a price to pay. I'll expect you around here often, where you will be my sissy sex slave. Not that I consider that a price you won't be most willing to pay! Am I right?"

"Yes Janelle, I'm more than willing to surrender my body to you, for you to dress it and treat it in any way you wish!"

"Good! Although, again as I said before, all of that surrender will be for my eyes only, it'll never leave these four walls, unless you specifically allow it to. I mean that!"

"I know you do. As I said before, I trust you completely. One of the biggest reasons why I love you so much! Oh, and because you're so sexy too! I want to be your boyfriend more than anything in this world. And yes, I'll gladly pay your price!"

"Well, I haven't finished with you for today. Now, what you are going to do now is put yourself back into that French maid's costume, and cook dinner for us both. I'll help, of course, but most of the work will be done by you. Start as I mean to go on, eh? So, get moving, come on I'm hungry, and just for once I'm talking about food!"

So minutes later there I was in Janelle's kitchen, frying pan at hand knocking up an English breakfast. Yes I know it was lunchtime, but I fancied it and so did my new girlfriend. You see, those years with no woman in the house after Mum's death, had given me time and the need to learn how to cook. And my stepsister was delighted and totally satisfied with the result of my efforts! "Well done Darling, that was superb! Let's watch a bit of T.V. to allow this to go down, as it were, and then you can resume your main task of feeding my other kind of appetite! Which, of course, meant yet more sex. You think I was going to resist or refuse? No chance! Even though I was fully aware that I was going to find myself in bondage again, I would once more find myself the utterly helpless prisoner of Janelle's bed!

And so it proved. After more trips to the bathroom, including my stepsister introducing me to the joys of sex in the shower, having been put into fresh, clean lingerie, I found myself back on her satin covered bed, spread eagled and tied securely to the bed posts. Without having put up any resistance whatsoever. I wanted to be HERS! Once she'd removed my power of sight again, Janelle climbed onto the bed herself, bend down beside me and softly whispered into my ear. "Yes," she whispered, "It feels good to be my sexy shut, doesn't it? I know you're enjoying your sheer stockings and the smooth bra moving on your nipples. Show me how good it feels, Darling! Now you are my boyfriend as well as my stepbrother, you're going to move in here with me. Because the thought of having a feminised man, smooth and sexy with a rock-hard cock to ride, makes me so fucking hot. To dress a man in frilly whores' outfits and see how his cock stiffens as he submits his manhood to me, that's what I want. And I know that is just you want to be for me! Isn't it?"

"Oh yes Janelle! That's exactly what I want you to do to me, I want to be yours, I want to be your very own sissy slut! I want you to dress me up just as you like, and then shag me!"