My Storm

Story Info
Mother Nature doing her thing.
1.4k words
4.64
12k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear the low rumble of thunder far off on the horizon feeling the storm coming before it had even started. I have become sensitive to that delicate shift in air pressure, the wind picking up and dancing through the trees, the smell as it seeps into my skin, flooding my senses. Yes, I am a lover of storms, an avid and passionate observer, and today, I will let the storm take me. I am going to surrender every willing and desperate inch of my body up to the skies.

The rain is falling quietly, pattering up against the window. It's a soft, gentle caress that glides over my imagination and brings goosebumps to my exposed skin. This quiet and slow introduction is soon interrupted by another low rumble of thunder. Mother Nature's way of warning those in the area to seek shelter, leave, or suffer the consequences. But to me? It's less of a threat and more of a promise. The calls of warning spark a different kind of preparation inside of me. I feel the atmosphere starting to build and cultivate electricity. My anticipation is growing with each passing second. I begin to ache.

Shifting in my seat, I lean back and close my eyes. The rain is heavier now, and I can feel my nipples hardening under my shirt in response. A soft sigh escapes me as a slight smirk spreads across my lips. I start to feel the goosebumps turn to shivers radiating down my neck, my arms, and to my upper thighs. This charge sends a sudden shudder down my spine and pulses to the very tips of my toes. I open my eyes and watch the dark skies pour rain down my window pane. The smirk spreads into a smile, and I squirm slightly in my seat as my body starts to match the deluge of the downpour, and I feel the warmth of my wetness begin to ooze out of me.

Storms have always awakened a fire in me that little else can. I have no explanation for it, nor do I need one. All I know is that when a storm rumbles through, my body responds with one of its very own. My Storm is equally as powerful and consuming as anything mother nature can conjure up. It will always demand attention, grabbing me at the very center of my wanting and REFUSES to let me go until I allow myself to be devoured. It urges me, pushes me right to that edge of my craving before whispering in my ear in a voice I can only understand.

Jump

Eagerly, I always do.

Another rumble of thunder, closer now. Louder, but not loud enough. My patio door is open with the blinds pulled up. I expose myself to the night air in the same way the night is revealing itself to me. Both of us are open, vulnerable, and driven by a primal force that neither of us wants to control. The air is thick, moist, and charged, and I am its mirror at this moment.

Intently I watch the horizon, not realizing I was holding my breath until a flash of lightning brightens up the night sky. I exhale shakily, and I can feel the desperation grasping hold over me. I need this. It's been too long since I surrendered myself up to the heavens. My body is desperate to experience the total, and utter surrender that I know is coming.

My tongue traces across my bottom lip, moistening it as the lips between my legs start to throb in response. They are crying out to be touched, to be rubbed, to be sucked. I feel them swelling and rubbing up against my wet panties. I can feel the electricity flowing into my stomach before it radiates out from my core and sets every fiber of my body on fire. There is pure undeniable pleasure at that moment that reminds me that I am ALIVE.

The thunder cracks loudly overhead, which causes me to squirm, and instantly, my right thumb and forefinger start to gently stroke my rock-hard left nipple through my t-shirt. The anticipation is building, and I want more, so much more, but I will not peak too soon. I want to feel every inch of this storm all over my body until it penetrates my soul's deepest darkest depths.

A large splinter of lightning fractures the night sky, and a soft moan slips out over my lips in response. My body tightens for a moment, clenching down as if I was being filled with a thick, engorged, and vital being. Feeling that pulse and feeding the raw throb within me before releasing and letting white-hot sensation wash of lust flow over me.

The storm is starting to build up to a crescendo, and I intend to match it. Quickly my shirt is gone, swiftly followed by my shorts. The wind is whipping around the house and blowing some spray of rain in through the screen door. The cool water falls across my bare legs, causing me to shudder. The chill is welcome and adds a sharp edge to proceedings that I savor.

A loud CRACK of thunder accompanies another flash of lightning. With my right hand, I move shakily down to my moist white cotton panties and start to run my fingers over my warm and sticky pussy lips through the fabric. I can feel my heart in my throat as I tug hard on my nipple. My breath is quickening, and I know I won't be able to stand too much more. The rain starts to fall harder, and in response, I spread my legs wide and roll my head back.

A bright FLASH and a loud CRACK provoke a groan. I am no longer holding back. My hand slides into my panties eagerly in search of my swollen and aching clit. Finding it with ease, and slid my forefinger against it, soaking it in my warm, thick juices before quickly slipping my middle finger in place. I abandon all pretense and foreplay, and the urgency is all that I can hear thrumming in my mind. My whole body is on fire as I start to rub my clit with my eyes closed. My hips are rocking forward, my legs spread as wide as I can while the wind blows rain over my squirming and sweaty body.

All I can hear now is thunder, crashing, and banging all around me. Every last part of my body is soaking itself in pleasure. I cry out, furiously rubbing my pussy, matching the intensity. My muscles are straining. The storm is swallowing up my desperate cries. I am no longer trying to tease my hunger. Instead, I'm searching for the climax, sprinting towards it, heart pounding as it threatens to swallow me completely. The storm is raging both inside and out. My hips are bucking up into the night as animal-like curses spill from my mouth. The edge is coming up quickly, and I can feel it calling out to me, telling me to jump into the watery abyss. Drowning out all sense and reason, I can feel the swell of my orgasm building and seeking the crescendo I so desperately want. I force my eyes open, my fingers working over my thick swollen lips so wildly that I can hear the wet and slippery mess I have become over the downpour outside.

One more brilliant flash of lightning is all it takes. As quickly as I reach the peak, I tumble spectacularly from the top. The loud rumble of thunder cushions my descent as I cum loud and hard into the storm. Mouth wide, head back, fingers still working my now shaking and shuddering pussy as I pull every last ounce of pleasure from this moment that I can. My eyes are watering and screwed shut. No matter how hard I try, I cannot open them. My muscles are straining as I thrust up one last time as if the storm itself is buried deep inside my tight wet hole and filling my gaping soul and releasing its essence deep inside of me.

I don't know how long it was until I was able to open my eyes again. I could hear the storm moving away into the distance. The rain is still falling, but the thunder is getting quieter and weaker. The storm is passing, yet My Storm remains as it always does, just a little softer than before. Still trying to catch my breath, I look down over my body. Sweat and rain cling to my skin, and my hand is still in my panties, softly massaging my creamy outer lips. Eventually, I pull my fingers out and hold them up to the night sky. They glisten, drenched in my juices.

I sigh—The perfect storm.