My Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius took me by the hand and led me towards his bedroom. I padded along behind him, both of us naked now, and I was fully down with how this was going to progress. I couldn't take my eyes of his muscular physique, fuck he was hot. We stopped in the hallway and he turned to embrace me in his big arms, stooping down, we kissed again and his hands went firmly to my ass. He gripped and groped at my ass massaging my cheeks. An extremely naughty thought crossed my mind at that exact second. I felt an incredible urge for him to fuck me in H's room, on H's bed. I led him into her room which still smelt like sex from the night before.

"You're a naughty one aren't you?" he said, with a grin.

Darius sat down on the end of the bed, it was still a mess from the night before and the smell of dirty sex clung to the air. I couldn't believe how naughty I was feeling, doing all of this, and in H's room of all the places. I sank to my knees in between Daruis' thick thighs and marveled at that thick, black cock stood to attention before me. My knee knocked against something on the floor and in the dim light, I reached for the small brown bottle, unscrewed the lid and took a hit, as if my inhibitions couldn't lower any further.

At that moment, I began thinking, a lot has changed these past few weeks. Just casting back 8 weeks, I had never been turned on by men and definitely had not entertained the idea of being dominated by a hot black man, and actually loving it. Meeting O had been so hot, and he had done things to me and made me feel pleasures that I had not felt before. O had shown me the pleasure of submitting to him in particular, but now, I wondered was it just him that I had been lusting over or is it every confident, hung, black man with a huge, black cock? If that is the case, showering in the gym after a workout or meeting a black man out in a pub or club could become hazardous. Judging by how easy I'd succumb to Darius' advances and led him into H's own bedroom to carry it on just highlights how easy I had become to these advances. Maybe it was a testament to the power of both of these hot men to how easy I'd submitted. I'd have to worry about how this affected the relationship with H and I later. I was way to involved in this moment to let that get in the way of here and now.

I hit the poppers again to feel that heady rush as I gripped Darius' thick cock in my hand and lowered my mouth to it. He looked down at me, watching me run my tongue all the way up the underside of his beautiful, shiny, black cock. I devoured it. Licking all up and over the head, wiggling just the tip of my tongue over his spunky hole, lapping up his tasty precum. I took his bulbous cock head into my mouth and dragged my lips up and down over his thick shaft. Darius moaned his approval as I gripped the base of his black cock and stroked him into my mouth. I desperately wanted to please him.

H's lacy, black panties from the previous nights antics were tucked under the duvet so I tugged them free, they were still damp and I had the deliciously naughty thought of wearing them for this stud, but first, I had a better idea. I draped them across his balls and rubbed them underneath. I hope he liked it, but I was also imagining his sexy musk spread all over her panties. I wrapped them around the base of his cock and tied them tight, continuing to rub them up and down his shaft whilst I sucked on the tip of his cock. I was so horny and then some.

I let his big black cock slip from my mouth and stood up. I crawled between his legs and worked my way up his body so that I could straddle his hips and I lent down to kiss him some more. I held his face in my hands as we kissed passionately, our little moans and grunts escaping as we moved and swayed together. Darius had a tight grip on my ass and he let his fingers roam and wander all up and down and around my ass crack. What is it about having a fucking sexy, black man's long, thick fingers teasing and entering your tight hole and sinking deep inside that just sends me into over drive?

His fingers loosened me up, it didn't take too much effort after the previous 24 hours antics. I wanted him inside me, needed him inside me, and I told him. Next I could feel his cock probing up and down my moist crack, slipping between my cheeks and prodding at my hungry hole. I was grinding against him and just like my last 2 fucks, my ass muscles didn't put up much resistance until the tip of his black cock eased inside me. It felt fucking big, but I wanted it all, not just the tip. I took a deep breath and pushed downwards, swallowing up the entire length of his thick, black cock until my white, round ass cheeks squashed up against his thick, muscular thighs and hips, grinding down onto him.

"Fuck, baby boy" he exclaimed, "I ain't had no one take that full length."

I gasped, and let out a long moan as he bottomed out inside me.

"Mmmmmm-ffffhhhhhhhuuuuu..." was all I could mutter.

It felt like he was knocking on another door inside of me that had never been opened, and I was willing to let him in.

I started rocking slowly back and forwards, my hands braced on his taut torso, holding tight. I fucked Darius slowly and oh, so fucking deeply. I was accepting him into my body further than even O had been before. I could barely talk, concentrating on relaxing and gradually forcing myself further down onto his thick, powerful, black cock. I could feel him throb inside of me. This was intense, gaping fucking. I felt like I would explode if I even touched my cock. I started picking up the pace, my cock harder than it's ever been, bouncing around in front of us as we swayed and moved together.

We were picking up the pace now, both of us moving and pulling on each other, using all of my muscles to work him over. Gripping him and pulling him inside me. Darius began to thrust upwards, holding me in place and just thrusting his thick, black meat into me. He pistoned in and out of me, giving it to me like he should. I couldn't hold back, my legs began to shake and his cock was knocking on my prostate and hitting everything.

"Is my white slut gonna cum for this black cock?" Darius teased.

"Yesssss Daddyyyyy."

I don't know where it came from, I don't know why I said it, it was as much of a shock to me that I'd blurted it out. Darius seemed to want to roll with it...

"Yeah baby gurl, cum for your Daddy."

I couldn't hold back. I was trembling as I was cumming, it was so intense. He held me tight and continued his assault on my well fucked hole. I was cumming all over our stomachs, my dick was squashed in between us, spewing cum over his tight stomach and rubbing against mine. He held me against him and fucked me deep, my head slumped down next to his neck and he gradually slowed down his thrusts.

I was catching my breath and I knew that Darius wasn't done yet. I, of course desperately wanted to please him. I was exhausted, the last couple of days, including this marathon sessions with Darius were starting to takes its toll. It took all my strength to come down off that ecstasy. I lifted off him, seeing that big black dick still raring and raging to go. I was panting and trying to catch my breath but I immediately wanted that huge cock filling me up again. I knelt beside him and let my head and shoulder slump down to the bed. On my knees with my ass in the air.

"Come on Daddy, take it, it's all yours." I wiggled my ass, offering it to him.

He didn't need a second invitation. Darius was behind me like a shot, slapping his hard cock against me. There was no need for anymore teasing, I wanted him back inside me. I stretched my arms out and arched my back to open up for him. His bulbous tip teased for a split second before easily entering me.

"That okay, baby gurl?" He asked.

I could only moan into the sheets. He picked up fucking me deep, his balls pressing against mine with each thrust. I was trying to desperately squeeze his big cock with my ass muscles to grip him and make him cum. I wanted it inside me and I told him. I was pushing back against his thrusts. His breathing was getting shorter and I knew he would cum soon. He took control and pounded me hard enough to start moving me up the bed. A loud grunt escaped his lips with an animalistic growl which I'd grown to love from these dominant, hung, black studs. He filled me up with his warm, thick fluid. Catching his breath while I squeezed the last drops out of him.

"Well that was pretty fucking special for our first time. We probably don't have to tell H immediately" Darius said with a grin as he stood up from the bed.

I felt a pang of guilt but how can I regret such a fucking hot fuck, Wow?

"Yeah, uuurrm, good idea. I'd love it if we could just play it cool for now, if you're good with that?" I replied whilst straightening and trying to tidy the bed sheets.

"Hey, my lips are sealed" and he made a button fastening movement with his fingers over his lips. "I hope we can do this again sometime." said Darius.

I smiled, "I hope so too."

We picked up our trail of clothes and tidied up the room as best as we could and put things away, some items from last night and this morning.

We said our goodbyes, promised to keep it on the down low, at least for now, and maybe try and plan another session.

I left their place and went home feeling exhausted from the previous couple of days antics but absolutely loving how my sex life had developed recently. I was having the best sex ever.

I received a text from H later that day saying she hoped I'd had a nice morning and hoped that Darius had made me feel at home.

If only she knew, he made me feel a lot of things.

12