My Story of Becoming Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With control of my body, he bade me to lean across the center console of his truck. He fucked me deep, while I rubbed my clit at his command, driving my pleasure ever higher. He started fucking my ass, then shoved a plug in alongside it, stretching me to my limits. Then he started working his fingers into my dripping pussy, still fucking my ass with the plug in it.

Finally he pulled the plug out, shoved his fist fully into me, then fucked my ass even harder, pulling me back against him using the collar, until finally we both came, me moaning hard, him filling my ass with a huge load of hot sticky seed.


Thighs burning, I set my knees on the floor, he released the tight collar from my throat, pulled out of me and sat back. As I knelt on the floor, he pulled me in to suck clean the last drops of his cum, an act of submission reserved only for him. He pulled on his shorts, and we stayed here, me kneeling with my head on his thigh, catching my breath, his hand on my back, just resting, reveling in our natural state, Dominant and submissive, Master and pet. I love trying new things with him, finding higher highs and greater depths together. Never in my life would there be another man who could claim my submission.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anne-Marie - Forced to Whore Pt. 01 A wife is forced to become a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Submission of a Wife (Pt. 01) My husband dommed me for fun. He plans to own me for real.in BDSM
Jackie's Rules Pt. 01 College Girl gets some new rules to live by.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The First Steps in Being an Owned Slut Pt. 01 i am trained to be a submissive without realising that i was.in BDSM
From Feminist to Fuckdoll Marcus desconstructs a feminist verbally and anally.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories