My Str8 Buddy Joey

Story Info
My buddy Joey is as str8 as they come.
651 words
4.39
14k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My buddy Joey is as str8 as they come, or so I thought. We've been friends for 8 years and while I have secretly lusted over his incredibly sexy body, our sexual conversations have always been mostly about his latest and greatest conquest with some hot girl he met somewhere. His stories are always filled with amazing details of his encounters and I frankly would get hard hearing about his dick getting sucked then fucking a tight hole. He is also into anal sex with girls, which he admits is hot and tight as fuck, but finding a girl that will allow his 8 inches inside her ass is pretty rare.

It was one of his recently failed attempts at scoring anal sex that changed our friendship forever.

I'm gay, but not really out. I love sucking dick and getting a mouthful of hot cum. But I've never really been into getting fucked. Again, this day changed everything.

As he's telling me about trying to get this girl turned on, he tells me he likes to try to eat ass to turn a girl on. My cock is so hard at hearing him tell me this, I think I might cum in my shorts without touching myself.

Then, out of nowhere he asks "Have you ever eaten ass?" Mind you I'm a very oral guy, and rimming a hot ass has always been a huge turn on for me.

Hearing that question I turned 50 shades of red, my mind went immediately to picturing my tongue in Joey's ass and hearing him moan with pleasure.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard myself reply "I love eating a hot ass!" Joey looked at me, put his hand on my shoulder and said "How about my ass? I know you want it, just like you want this 8 inches."

Then he quietly stands up, slowly pulls his shorts down, bends over and says "Come here and have a taste."

I have never been as horny, turned on and excited as I was at this moment. My heart was pounding in my chest. Here standing in front of me was the man I've jerked off a thousand times thinking about, bent over with his ass in my face and his half hard cock hanging over the other side over a pair of the most beautiful suckable balls I had ever seen in my life.

Without saying a word, I leaned forward, spread his muscled cheeks with my hands and dove straight into his ass with my tongue. Joey started moaning and pushing back trying to get my tongue deeper in his ass. I reached around and grabbed his now rock hard 8 inches. My tongue moved out of his ass and I started to suck on his balls while I stroked his cock.

He suddenly stands up and turns around, pulling me up with him and says "I'm going to give you a night we'll both remember." and plants his mouth hard on mine, pushing his tongue past my lips and almost into my throat. As he kisses me passionately he reaches down with both hands and pulls my shorts down off my ass. My cock is straining so hard in my shorts it feels like it's going to break.

Joey turns me around, pushes me face down on my bed and pulls my shorts off. "Get ready Mikey. You're gonna love this!" as he dives fast into my ass with his tongue.

The sensations of him eating my ass combined with the sexual mental overload I was having with this actually really happening with Joey caused my balls to start churning. Within seconds I felt my cum start to erupt from my balls and shoot wildly onto my bed.

"Dude, did you cum already?" he chuckles. "Well if you liked that you're gonna love this 8 inches inside your sweet ass!"