All Comments on 'My Straight Jock Slave'

by uniqueusername_4020

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really like this stories, hits a lot of my sweet spots. The one thing I wish is that he wasn’t so into being dominated immediately, that somehow chastity is what breaks him down.

FitGuy47FitGuy47almost 3 years ago

Great story. Had me hard and dripping the entire time. Keep it going. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series. I’m very pleased with your work!!

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

I Love training bois and sissy's and have even outed a few to their wives when i think they are ready. I even spent a vacation where i went to visit as an old college buddy (we weren't ) and then proceeded to seduce his wife and once she had submitted to being seduced and having an extra-martial affair i had him catch us but made him assume a cuckold position as then i had him in her panities as i made him clean us after and then humliated him by sucking me and fluffing to get me hard to fuck her aain (I had actually met him when he sucked me at a bookstore and i swiped his id finding out his name and that he wa married) so then i proceeded to tell her she needed to be his mistress and make him her cuck. His desire was to be a sissy cuck with her as is mistress. By the end of the week she had warmed up to the idea and even pegged him. He was eternally grateful as she never found out i had engineered the entire thing and I ended up being able to dom them both. I also love turning sub bois into full blown Trans girls, as I told one in order to be my live-in gf she had to live as a girl and not be some guy in drag. My cleaning lady is actually a guy in drag dressed in a sissy maids outfit as she/he cleans my place knowing that she is not only getting paid cash but gets at least one load either in or on her and if she does an Exceptional job and Daddy is horny then both her holes get a deposit. So any bois wanting some fun and training near Indiana / Michigan line write me and Daddy can help in giving you what you want. And if your a closeted married bi-guy who would love to live in the open but afraid what wifey will say then contact me as i love to seduce married women and help hubby come out and have his wife become a hotwife or Mistress to him.

GoolingGoolingover 1 year ago

This is so hot, what a lucky man, let me know if you need a new submissive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous