All Comments on 'My Straight Roommate Ch. 04'

by kerrymcboyd

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I utterly love this!

Beautifully written. I absolutely love the feelings you share. Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it Love it Love it!

Great story! I love your descriptions, and Russ' beautiful hairy chest and abs really make sex with Joe special! It is great that Russ can suck Joe off too, and even taste his cum. They are almost ready to fall in love with each other. Thanks for the great reading! I'll keep reading if you keep writing! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh my

Sweet AND hot - the prefect combination. Seems a little odd That's russ would casually kiss him so easily and without some ... I don't know - angst? Or awareness or thought? Or maybe that's the point - that it comes naturally. I'm going to shut up now. Great story - and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

I check daily for your updates, but I wasn't expecting this one today. Not that I'm disappointed! This was super hot, and I surely wasn't expecting to have sex, but you nailed the scene. I'm still curious as to how Russ actually feels for Joe, so I'm hoping that'll get answered in a later chapter. Keep writing, man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot stuff!

Good job, very well written. Exciting story line, keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was unexpected

Definitely expected another angst chapter, maybe Russ and a girlfriend or Joe just being stupid some more. It's super hot of course, and the dialog keeps getting better and the sex scene is well-written and less tropey (I don't believe anyone screamed "mine!" or "yours!"), but I do wonder if you didn't give us enough foundation for Russ' feelings or motivations.

It's a lot to go from wanting to put a ring on his girlfriend practically to this scene, even if he is "open-minded." And these two live together: it'd be more believable and interesting if we had a scene or two of them hanging out outside the apartment building up to the great romantic revelation.

Still, love the work and definitely look forward to reading more of your stuff.

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
It's coming (or cumming) together

Good to see 'straight' Russ actually having and enjoying some hot gay sex. He might not be as straight as he once thought. Joe may have planted a seed, but it looks like Russ is adding the fertilizer and water to make it grow. A five star was rewarded for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Insane

Just stumbled across this yesterday and totally love it. So sexy and also so sweet at the same time. Never a corny or unbelievable spot keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I keep coming back for more

Nice job, I've read all four chapters and let me tell you, this rocks. Keep it coming.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

Love it..... pure and simple love it

catamitecatamiteover 6 years ago
not as if I needed him to marry me in the morning

But Holy Fuck; ya want that to last more than one fuck and more than one night. Great tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good

This was definitely a good series of chapters, from the first blowjob to the threesome, to this!

Equus7Equus7over 6 years ago
Perfect end

This was the perfect ending of your story. It was so hot and believable. I was so hard during the story I could feel every slip and pulse you described. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ok

calling it my 'bi-roomate' would have been more accurate. the faggier the strait guy got the less enjoyable the story became.

- the gay guy went from grateful 2 sucking off the straight guy 2 afraid of his heart breaking awfully kwik.-

- it started with gay guy loving being dominated by the straight guy- then the gay guy gets all demanding - asking the straight guy 2 define himself and their relationship- and daring 2 feed him his cum? yuk...so now the story is about a bi and a fag or a fag and a fag- no more straight guy.

-though the majority of the story was very enjoyable- and i appreciate you sharing it with us- thank u

wawferwawferover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Omg I'm happy with what you wrote 💯%

Please grace us with more to this freaking awesome story line 😁

remy247remy247over 5 years ago
WOW

Wow!! What can I say. More please. Really great story keep it going.

likemhairylikemhairyabout 5 years ago
Wanting more

I really hope you plan on finishing this story, I have read it several times and hoping another chapter will be added. Please don't keep us waiting much longer!!

GtiguiGtiguiover 4 years ago
Happy Ending??

Do we need a happy ending to the story just Russ can’t live without Joe’s ass........... I think we do !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Wow love the story we need more lol

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Throbbing!!

I started life a straight top, then a bi top, then a gay top, then gay versatile and now a versatile bottom. Once you've had a whopper or two or three up your arse it's difficult to think of anything else!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More more more

Pleeeaaaaase update this story, best thing I’ve ever read on here

bipaddlerbipaddlerover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Absolutely the best m4m story series I've ever read on Literotica. 5 stars all the way... and please do a part 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Holy COW! I need a part 5! I’m so into Russ, too!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

This is the second time I've read this and I know I'll be back for a third. I know it's been years since this was posted but I'll keep coming back hoping for a continuation of this great tale. Bravo, Author, Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is awesome. It reminds me of when my straight neighbor use to screw me. With him was the first time I orgasmed while being screwed. It was hot and everytime he screwed me I orgasmed. I miss that; very seldom does anyone make me do that now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg where’s the rest of it???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the story. Any chance you might have time or interest in future chapters?

tolostolosover 1 year ago

Great story! I hope you decide to add more!

MRJT79MRJT796 months ago

Oh no, just found this story and it’s 6 years old. It’s so good, the story was building brilliantly and right at the turning point it ends suddenly. I love the 4 chapters we have but total disappointment that we won’t get any more.

MRJT79MRJT796 months ago

Oh no,😢 I love this story, the way each chapter adds more each time, and there is so much more story left to be told, coming to it 6 years later I guess it’s ended. What a shame.

Leakytiki91Leakytiki914 months ago

This was as hot as it was beautiful. The ending was perfect, even though we all wish it wasn’t 😢

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous