My Straight Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ inserted a second finger, and I groaned at the pressure. He slowly slid them back and forth, not exactly hitting the same button as before but I could tell this was, for now, less about pleasure and more about making sure I could take all of him. "Think we should go for three? I think you need three."

"Go for it," I panted. "Better safe than sorry." Russ squeezed another dollop of lube into his hand before slowly, painstakingly, adding a third digit into the mix. I didn't immediately back onto his hand; I just breathed, willing myself to relax, trying to send signals to my body that I needed this crucial prep so he didn't tear me into two. Russ went slow, almost methodical, studying my face as he went deeper, taking my expressions as signals. Red light, green light.

"I think I'm ready," I finally said.

"You sure?" Russ asked. "You don't have to."

"I've wanted your cock inside me ever since I met you." I tried not to think about how slutty that made me sound; Russ didn't seem to care, gripping my thigh and grunting. "I wanted to know how good you could pound me, how you could make me scream your name."

I don't think any other man in history put on a condom quicker than he did, practically lubing his sheathed cock up as he rolled it down the shaft. I felt the head press against my asshole, and I quivered with anticipation. It was a moment I never thought I would experience in my wildest and wettest dreams, and there it was: I was about to take Russ' cock, hopefully balls deep, and hopefully not die in the process due to massive internal hemorrhaging.

The head breached the first ring of muscle, and I groaned; he felt a lot larger than he looked. Even with the slightly uncomfortable sensation of pressure, I made sure to focus on his face. I could tell all he wanted was to ram me balls-deep and make me forget my name out of sheer ecstasy, but even so, seeing him bite his lip and let out an involuntary groan made another drop of my precum fall to his defined stomach.

Russ wasn't kidding about his ample endowment. I took him slowly, almost too slowly compared to what I normally could handle; I didn't want to have paramedics show up, my dried husk on the floor in a pool of my own blood, and have them ask Russ questions about how I ended up that way. His cockhead brushed my prostate and I could feel some low hum of excitement deep within my body as a brief spark of pleasure shot towards my chest.

When I felt his balls press against my ass, Russ grunted and placed both hands on my waist. "You okay?" We had been silent, save for the occasional groan and gasp, since that initial moment of penetration.

I cupped his face and leaned in for a kiss. "You're a big boy."

"Too much? We can stop."

"Oh no. We're not stopping." I ground my hips in a circular motion, partly to get used to movement inside, and Russ bit his lip again. "I'm going to make sure you cum so hard."

"That's what you want, Joe? You want my cum?"

"Mm-hm. I want your load... baby." I tried the word in my mouth; it didn't feel as awkward as I thought it might. "Think you can give it to me? Give me your load?" I rose up until only his tip was inside, then slowly sank back down, gritting my teeth as he grazed that bullseye again.

Russ gripped my hips, eyeing me hungrily. "I'll give it. I want to fuck you so badly." As I rose again, he thrust his hips up in a shallow thrust.

"You ready?"

"Fuck me, Russ."

He held me up, supporting my weight, as he began a series of shallow thrusts. I was practically a puddle of jelly because he hit my prostate with every stroke. If there was a God, you'd know it from the way I kept repeating the word. Russ had a cocky grin on his face, encouraging me to let go and enjoy the ride.

What a fucking ride.

The sensation became too much—the constant bullseye, the fullness, the way I loved how his cock felt. I fell into a heap against his broad chest, and he just wrapped his arms around me, his lips surprisingly soft contrasted with the hard pistoning inside my ass. For a straight guy, Russ knew how to fuck some ass.

"Baby, fuck, I'm close," Russ grunted, propping me back up and slowing down. I thought maybe he didn't want to cum right then, but I wouldn't be denied what I needed. I pinched and twisted his nipples with one hand, the other fisting my cock in a blur, as I met his upward thrusts with downward ones. I increased the tempo, letting him know I was ready.

"C'mon, Russ. Give me your load." I kept my eyes on his. "You gonna do it, baby? Cum for me."

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

Russ moaned low and long throughout his release, clenching my thighs so hard that I was sure I was going to have bruises. I didn't care. Seeing his handsome face in so much pleasure, and hearing his groans, and feeling the base of his cock throb rapidly as he unloaded into the condom, put me over the edge. I shot jet after jet of cum onto his chest, white streaks painting his pecs and pooling into his abs. I dipped a finger into it and brought it to my lips; not as sweet as Russ'. Russ eyed my movements and I swore I could feel another throb of his cock as it struggled to eject another spurt of semen in response.

I brushed that same finger into a trail in his chest, and placed it in front of his lips; I didn't know if he would, but I thought maybe he would want to at least try. Russ' tongue snaked out, tentative at first, unsure. Then it eagerly brought it into his mouth entirely to savor my taste.

I fell again into his chest, feeling the warm wetness of my cum between us. Russ gave me another shallow thrust as he captured my mouth in a tender kiss.

"Are you okay?" he asked, panting.

"Holy fuck." I couldn't help it; I burst into laughter. The dopamine rush made me grab his face and give him a series of sloppy kisses. "You're amazing."

Another shallow pump. "Not so bad yourself, Joe."

"Whoa, there," I groaned. "You looking for a round two?"

"Are you up for it?"

I thought about it. I rested my head against his chest, listening to his steady, slightly quickened heartbeat. I inhaled his scent, unmistakably Russ, all Russ. I was afraid to break whatever bubble we found ourselves in on his bed; we had had great, mind-blowing sex, but again I thought about fragile it all seemed. I didn't know when whatever delicate thing we made together might crumble under pressure.

I stopped myself. Baby steps. It wasn't like I needed him to marry me in the morning. We could have the night, and the night after that, and the one after that. However many nights we wanted.

I smiled at Russ. "Give me a minute."

12