My Straight Roommate Shows Off Ch. 03

Story Info
How far will Adam and Hunter go with their cam show?
3k words
4.84
16.5k
39

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just over a week into the college semester, and I couldn't believe how quickly it had gone. I'd settled in, gotten used to the campus, met some new people, and gotten... close with my roommate. Before I arrived, I had been so excited and didn't know what to expect. But I certainly hadn't expected what had happened. I forgot all about my ex-girlfriend and that stress, the worry about moving across the country. It was all really good so far... all of it.

Waking up to the morning light streaming in past the curtains, I looked over to Hunter's bed. He was lying there fast asleep on his front, arms hugging his pillow. This guy. I really didn't know what to think about the stuff we'd done. We'd only known each other a short time, but it felt like we were best bros already. Maybe that was because he was a really friendly and confident guy who was fun to be around; the kind of guy I'd wanted as a best friend growing up. Or maybe it was the great orgasms he'd given me. I tried not to think about it too much.

I got up out of bed and shambled to the bathroom. After a quick shower and getting ready, I wandered out to start getting dressed.

"Yo bro."

I heard a sleepy grunt from the other bed. Hunter's eyes were still closed.

"Hey man. Sorry if I woke you, got some classes this morning."

"It's cool dude." Clearly not a morning person.

"What are you doing today?"

"Gym."

I didn't get any more out of him and soon enough I said goodbye and headed out of the door.

---

Being the first classes of the year, they were predictably boring. The first one was just talking about how the semester was structured, when exams happened, mostly administrative stuff. The second was then just basics intended to start getting us all on the same page. Nevertheless, there were a lot of people there. Most everyone had laptops out, typing away taking notes same as me. It really started feeling like college.

The third class was pretty packed by the time I got there. I ended up sat right in the back corner as I listened to an older guy, again going through basic stuff. Just a few minutes in, I was already bored and staring into space. I could see a few people's screens in front of me and I guess the sentiment was shared since they were all just browsing random sites or chatting with friends.

Idly, I wondered what Hunter was doing. He said he was going to the gym that morning, so he was probably finished by now. He'd go back to the room and shower, and maybe he'd... I thought for a second. Didn't he like going to the gym before he did shows? Maybe he was doing one now. I felt my heart rate quicken a little. I remembered the site we'd used... it was the easiest way to check.

But that was weird. I was considering looking up a gay cam site so I could watch my roommate. And I was in a class with other people. It was crazy. Then again, I was in the back corner. If I angled my laptop no one else would see. And I'd seen Hunter naked before anyway. It would just be a quick look to see if he was on, just out of curiosity.

I plugged in my headphones just to make sure my laptop didn't let out any suspicious sounds and stuck one in my left ear closest to the wall. I turned the laptop towards me and the wall; the next seat was empty before the next guy. I was actually doing this. I typed in the cam website. Immediately, a wall of guys appeared, and I searched for Hunter. It didn't take me long until I saw a familiar face. I clicked on him.

---

Up he came. Sure enough, Hunter was sat at his desk in our room. He must have been going for a bit as he was already down to just his jock and a baseball cap. I really looked at him; his short brown hair, thick neck, big arms. I continued down his smooth chest with the swollen pecs and his defined abs, right down to the bulge that waited there. He had just a little bit of hair above the waistband that he was playing with as he read the comments.

Seeing him like that, I remembered our first time how we'd blown loads all over that body. Then how we'd sat together on the stream just like this. I imagined myself sat next to him, equally undressed. I could feel myself getting harder in my jeans. I glanced quickly at the guy two seats down. He seemed to be dozing off and so I risked a quick readjustment in my pants.

"Really appreciate that guys."

I jumped as I heard Hunter's voice in my left ear. I forgot that I'd put that headphone in. My heart raced. I couldn't believe I was sat in public watching my almost naked hunk of a roommate. I watched as he flexed his arms, and then his pecs. After a minute he got up and turned his back, showing his bubble butt framed by the straps of his jock. He gave his cheeks a slap, and then slid the jock off. He turned back around, revealing his stiff cock.

At this point I was as stiff as him. I did my best to avoid rubbing myself through my jeans. But at 7 inches, the bulge was really noticeable. I had to hope no one looked at me enjoying the show.

A couple of comments appeared asking Hunter how big he was. I knew he was a little bigger than me, so I guessed 7.5 inches. He typed back to them that he was 8.5, clearly exaggerating for his audience. To be fair, it looked believable.

I watched for a good ten minutes as Hunter played with himself, rubbing his muscles and his cock. Every so often I heard his voice in my ear asking if I liked it, asking if it was a good show. Honestly, it was a kind of torture, since I was really hard and couldn't just sort myself out in that class. But I couldn't stop watching.

I thought about adding a message to his chat or donating a tip myself. But I thought he would appreciate something more direct. I took out my phone and typed a text to him, just saying 'great show'. I looked at it for a few moments before I got the courage to send it. Maybe it was too far, but I was genuinely horny and not thinking properly.

I watched on the stream as Hunter saw his phone buzz on the desk, leaned over to pick it up, and saw my message. He looked straight back at the camera, and I felt him looking at me personally. I was scared for a moment as I saw the surprise on his face, but that faded quickly as he broke into a big grin. He turned back to his phone, typed something, and then the message appeared for me.

'You're watching?' It read.

'Yeah, I was curious if you were doing a show.' I replied.

'What do you think I should do now?'

I just stared at his message. What did I want? I thought about seeing him stroke, seeing him cum on stream. Damn I was way too horny. Just as I was lost in thought, I noticed the class starting to shift. The class had ended without me realizing. I closed my laptop and started putting stuff away.

'Class finished, coming back.'

---

What was I doing? As I rushed back to the dorm I tried not to let my bulge show too obviously. This was ridiculous. It wasn't far, but I was hoping Hunter wouldn't finish before I got there. I wanted to join in. I couldn't deny how much fun it had been last time, and I wasn't even thinking about the tips. What had happened to me?

As I almost jogged down to the hall to our dorm, I paused at the door. I hesitated... and then knocked. Why did I knock? It was my room. Sure, Hunter was stroking himself on the other side but... Should I just go in?

I heard Hunter from behind the door say, "Adam?"

"Yeah." I called back.

"Just come in bro."

I opened the door and slipped in quickly with a glance up and down the hall. Contrary to how nervous I was, I found Hunter confidently sitting back in his chair on full display in just his cap. His muscles pumped up, and his cock sticking straight up clearly very hard.

"Hey bro." He seemed so relaxed.

"Hey." I breathed back.

"Seemed like I should wait for you dude, you wanna join in?"

"Fuck yeah." Maybe I was a bit too enthusiastic.

"Fuck yeah." He repeated with a grin. "You want that balaclava again?"

I thought about it. Honestly, I kind of liked the idea of doing without. Of people watching me and Hunter, getting off to us. I shook my head.

"Awesome bro." He winked at me.

"You're rubbing off on me Hunter." I joked.

"Bro, we've done that a couple times now."

I laughed. It felt comfortable doing this with him. I don't think I would ever have down this if not for Hunter asking me.

"Just so you know, I'm gonna unmute it." He leaned forward and pressed a button. "Now, you wanna come over here so I can undress you bro?"

I dropped my stuff on the floor and walked over as he stood up. He put his hand on my bulge.

"Damn bro, you're already getting into this."

He then started to strip me. Shirt first, then jeans, shoes, socks. I was almost painfully hard now, and it showed. Hunter got down on his knees in front of me as he slid my boxers down, and I sprang out fully hard with some precum starting. He looked towards the camera and I did too. I could see us there both naked and hard, Hunter in front of me. It turned me on even more.

"See they like it bro, you look great."

I looked down at Hunter in front of me. With a smirk, I took off his cap and put it on myself. Then, I put my hands on the back of his head.

"Bet you look great on my cock too." I said.

"Kinky fuck." Hunter chuckled, and in one swift move took my cock in his mouth. I was absurdly horny, but I managed to hold on as I felt him sucking on my shaft and playing with my balls. No doubt about it, I loved the attention my rock hard cock was getting. My ex never blew me like this, she just didn't go for it as wholeheartedly as Hunter did.

After a few minutes I pushed Hunter off of me and motioned him to get up. He seemed confused for a moment, until I got down on my knees in front of him this time. He raised his eyebrows at me, he clearly didn't expect me to return the favour. I looked to the rigid shaft in front of me.

This was it, I was about to take a cock in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around the base and handled the head past my lips. Being careful of my teeth, I started to get more in. It was maybe a bit salty from his workout sweat, but I liked it. Maybe halfway down, the moans of 'ah fuck' from Hunter spurred me on. He was so big, it seemed like I was full up but there was a lot left. I could feel how taut his body was, his heavy panting, and the way his dick throbbed. I wanted to suck him, I wanted to make him feel the way his mouth made me feel. I pushed down further, trying to take his full length, but I gagged.

"You good bro?" Hunter asked me. "You're doing really fucking well."

I looked up and met his eyes as I pulled off of his cock.

"This is way harder than I thought, you made it look so easy!"

Hunter laughed and pulled me up by the shoulders. He went to sit down, and I joined him. Our cocks both slick with each other's saliva, I played with myself as Hunter read through the chat.

"Oh hey, this guy put up the money for a private show! You wanna go for it?"

Honestly way too horny for my own good, I shrugged. "Yeah sure."

---

We entered the show with just this one guy. He asked a few questions to us about how we knew each other, whether we were really straight. Hunter told the truth, that we were college roommates, but then he added how we both had girlfriends and just needed to make some more money. The guy seemed to think it was really hot, and then asked to see a blowjob. Hunter immediately leaned over and started sucking me off. I was really focused on how amazing it felt but wanted to give a good show as well. So I made sure to try and flex my body, moaning and saying how good it felt.

After a minute or so, the guy typed: 'you guys are great. I really want to see you fuck and cum in the others ass.'

I tapped on Hunter's shoulder, and he came up to read the text. He turned to me, "don't have to if you don't want to bro. If you're not comfortable we'll say no."

I wasn't sure how I felt. It was a pretty big step. "How would we?" I was unsure.

"Well," Hunter started, "how about we move my bed side on, I get on, and then you fuck me from behind there?"

I hadn't even thought about which way round we would go, but Hunter just accepted he'd be fucked. He was so casual and confident about it.

"Have you done this before?"

"Nope!" he replied. "First time for everything." Seemed like that was becoming our motto.

I thought about it for a few moments. I couldn't deny it, I wanted to fuck him.

"Let's do it."

Hunter smiled and got up to move the bed. We positioned it so the camera could see well, and then he pulled a condom out of his bag. It honestly seemed like more of a sex bag than a gym bag at this point. Hunter got on all fours on the bed and I positioned behind him with the condom on.

Looking at his hole right in front of me, he seemed so vulnerable. This was a first for both of us. I placed the head of my cock at the hole, braced myself with a hand on his hip, and then pushed in. Hunter moaned and gasped but took it like a champion. I went slowly, working my way into the tightest hole I've ever fucked. It felt incredible.

Around halfway in, I stopped to let him get used to it. Hunter was sweaty, he was panting. I asked if he was okay, but he just told me to keep going. In a minute or two I sank to the base and let him know. As I stopped there, I realized we had basically forgotten the guy and looked back to the chat. He was saying how amazing it looked, how incredible Hunter's moans were, and how we were crazy doing it without lube first time. I asked Hunter, but he didn't have lube anyway. I gave a couple of thrusts.

"Damn bro, it feels so huge! Thought you were done then it just kept going."

Fuck that made me hard.

"You good for me to fuck now man?" I asked. I saw Hunter nod and went for a few more thrusts.

Another comment popped up. 'Get him on his back. Want you to look at each other as you fuck.'

I told Hunter and we repositioned. This time as I pushed in I could see how his face scrunched up and the different expressions he made. As I started thrusting, we made eye contact and Hunter grinned at me. From his smile, his moans, and the way he was rock hard he must have been enjoying it.

I fucked him slowly to start, enjoying how his ass squeezed around my shaft. With one hand he felt at my body, and with the other he stroked himself.

"Yeah, fuck. Fuck. Fuck me Adam, so fucking deep bro."

I couldn't help myself and I started pounding harder, and faster. I could feel myself getting close.

"I'm gonna fucking cum soon. Cum with me man." I panted.

Hunter just stared into my eyes as I felt him tense up. His ass spasmed around my cock as I saw shot after shot erupt from his dick in front of me. He shot even further than normal, a few shots landing on his chest like before but two hitting his face. Seeing my buddy covered in his own cum, the spasm of his ass as he orgasmed, it was too much. I shoved as deep as I could as everything in me fired into the condom deep inside Hunter. I yelled "FUCK". I thought it wouldn't end as I shot several times into him.

I collapsed into him breathing hard; I didn't care that his cumshots were sticky on my chest. We took a few moments as I got softer in him, then we got up and went to close the stream. The guy was very happy with his show, which made Hunter smile. He closed it all down.

"Another day another dollar." He winked at me. "Good work man. Besides, it's not about the money, least not for me! Just some fun."

I nodded; sure, the money was motivating but I'd wanted to do this anyway I think. Best not think about it right now.

"Clean up time! One at a time? Or you think the shower can fit us both?" Hunter winked again.

"We can certainly try." I replied.