My Straight Roommate Shows Off Ch. 04

Story Info
Adam and Hunter take this outside.
2.1k words
4.75
12.8k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure what was happening to me. In just over a week I'd gone from trying to get over my ex-girlfriend to fucking my male roommate in the ass while another guy watched online. Even more, I liked fucking Hunter and I'd cum so much. Was I gay? No, I still liked girls so maybe bi? But more than that, I liked the idea of people watching me and I liked the casual way Hunter and I were still like roommates despite fucking.

After our last session, we had just about managed to fit in the shower and we'd washed each other off. Hunter was cracking jokes while I washed his cum off his chest. It felt fun and casual more than sexual.

Over the next few days nothing much changed. We both still hung out in the room as we always had. Hunter went to the gym a couple of times but hadn't wanted to do any shows. I'd been focused on getting a head start on work, so I didn't get overwhelmed. With what we'd done I felt pretty relaxed around him and so I spent more time comfortable in just boxers or a t-shirt. Hunter did the same, but maybe more because he liked being seen.

It was Saturday afternoon, and I was sat at my desk on my laptop. Hunter was out at wrestling practice so I had some time by myself. I had some music going and was getting into a pretty good work-flow. That is, until the door burst open.

Hunter bounced into the room, clearly hyped up and drunk.

"Yo! My bro, how's it going?" he was really loud.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Dude. We had the like welcome thing for the team and it was so good. Coach gave us a barbecue and some beers." He held up the cans in his hand to show me. "There were games and stuff and he gave us new guys our singlets, fucking love it man." He crossed the room and practically fell onto his bed.

"Wow those came fast then. You've been on the team about a week? Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it then."

"Oh yeah dude super quick. Not even tried it on yet but it looks cool. Hey, you wanna see it?"

"Sure." I said. I turned around expecting him to throw it to me.

Instead, he got up off the bed and started stripping his clothes off. Honestly I should have expected this from him. The shirt and jeans came off, then the boxers. He stood there naked, flaccid dick swaying around as he fumbled into the singlet. I chuckled a bit and he shot me a dirty look. But eventually he got his feet in and pulled it up and over his shoulders.

He puffed himself up and struck some poses for me. The singlet was bright blue with white stripes going up the sides. It definitely seemed like it fit better than his last one, but it was still tight on him. The way it hugged his chest showed the definition in his pecs. While you couldn't quite see his abs through it, it led down to his thick thighs. There in between them his bulge was very apparent. He turned around and gave a back double bicep pose, his lats flaring out to the side making him really broad. His buttle butt held up well too, big and firm.

I gave him a little clap as he turned back to me. As always, the attention got him going and I could see his bulge starting to grow, lengthening out to the side. As he laughed and took my applause, even the outline of the head got obvious.

"Are you going to do a show in that then?" I meant it half as a joke, but I was sure he was thinking about it.

""Maybe dude, but... I got a great idea today." He suddenly seemed a bit more sheepish as he continued, "sit over here with me bro." He sat on the edge of the bed and patted next to him.

Intrigued, I sat down next to him. He was still drunk, but more nervous now.

"So I was talking to the seniors right? They were telling me all kinds of stuff about campus like the best hang-out spots, the best food. Like there's this one place that does beers and wings and all these screens with sports! Anyway, they were talking about that wood that's just past the lake, you know it?"

I nodded. The big lake in the middle of campus had a wood next to it. It wasn't that big, but it was pretty dense. I walked past it on my way to and from some classes.

"So the story goes that at night people go in there to fuck. Max said a girl gave him a blowjob in there once. Dude, doesn't that sound so hot? Like, in the middle of campus, just people passing by. Anyone could walk in and see."

He was obviously really into this idea. Sitting there in his singlet, his hard shaft showed how turned on he was thinking about it. A little wet patch was obvious at the tip.

"Yeah Hunter, actually it does sound cool."

"Yeah right? But a lot of girls don't like that stuff. They're always like 'no someone could see!' I'm like 'that's the whole point!' Difficult to find someone into that." He eyed me as said that.

I knew what he was going for.

"Adam." He licked his lips anxiously. "You ever fucked in public?"

"No, have you?"

"Not yet. So... you wanna do it? Try it together?"

I knew this was coming but I still hadn't decided what I would say either way.

Hunter persisted, "I know you liked doing the show with me man. You're chill you get it. All I'm saying is we should go to the wood. I'll give you a blowjob then you fuck me, that's all. Try it out, if we don't like it we can stop and come back."

"I don't know..."

"Hey, why don't we chug a few beers then go? For the nerves." He held out a can towards me.

"Fuck it." I took the can and downed the whole thing.

"Yes dude!" Hunter cracked a wide grin and handed over another can.

---

An hour later it was already pretty dark. A few beers in Hunter had said he didn't want his singlet dirty and so we should change. He picked out some clothes for us both from his bag and insisted. It was pretty similar to what we wore for the show before, frat bro style. It was fairly warm out, so I didn't complain too much about the tank top and shorts. Plus, the jocks he got us to wear meant easy access later. As we'd changed, Hunter was so hard he barely fit in his.

So now we walked through campus in the evening dark. Thinking about what we were going to do, and how excited Hunter was to do it, I was honestly really hard too. And my heart was racing.

As we rounded the lake and headed towards the wood it became very real. We glanced around and, seeing no one nearby, headed inside. We had a check around of the area in the wood to see if anyone else was in there but we didn't see or hear anything. So, we found a spot by a tree where you could just about see the path, but it was shrouded on all the other sides.

"This is good man. So... you still up for this?" Hunter asked.

I nodded my head and swallowed.

"Leave it to me bro."

He winked and knelt down in front of me. His hands took my shorts and pulled them down. I was so hard my head was peeking out the side of the jock and I felt the evening air on it, then Hunter's tongue as he gave it a quick lick. He pulled it out the side properly and I stood exposed. He gave me a few strokes before immediately diving deep onto the shaft. His mouth engulfed me, and I felt the warmth all over my hardness.

He sucked up and down my cock, playing with my balls in his hand. It felt so good, and I gasped each time he came back up and licked the head. He was really going for it. Honestly, I was getting close already, but I wanted to fuck him there. I needed a break.

"Switch man." I said breathily.

"Sure?" he asked.

"Unless you want me to blow already. And don't you want to be sucked too?"

Another wide grin and Hunter stood up and switched places with me. He leaned back against the tree as I knelt in front of him and slid his shorts off. The front of his jock was practically soaked in precum, but I slid his shaft out the side the same as he had done to me.

This was the second time I'd sucked cock and I'd learned from the first. I mimicked what he had done, varying the speed and the strength, playing with his balls. I looked up at him and saw he was playing with his nipples, eyes staring down at me.

"Ah fuck yeah. You feel great man. Keep sucking like that."

His head turned to look at the path.

"Imagine if someone went past, saw this. Fuck."

He was panting and clearly enjoying it. Now that my cock had calmed down a bit I was ready to move on. I came off his dick, now covered in my spit, and stood up.

I looked him straight in the eyes as I said, "Ready to be fucked?"

He nodded, and produced a condom out of his pocket. "Ready."

He tore open the packet and slipped the condom onto me. Then, he turned around and leaned on the tree, looking directly out to the path. His ass was presented in front of me with his hard and wet cock hanging free. I felt so ludicrously horny looking at him exposed and ready to be fucked.

I grabbed my cock and positioned at his hole. The ground sloped a bit giving me some more height and a better angle on his ass. I rubbed the head against him, and Hunter moaned. I couldn't wait any longer. I started pushing into him. I went slowly in but he took me more easily than last time. His ass still felt incredible. So tight and warm, squeezing my dick.

"Fuck! Forgot how big you were."

Damn that turned me on as I slid in up to the base. This time I couldn't see his face, but I imagined it as I started thrusting and I heard his moans and gasps. I reached around to give him a few strokes and I could feel how wet he was.

Soon enough, I started pounding harder and I needed my hands to brace on his shoulders. I could hear the slap every time I sank deep back into him, my balls and thighs hitting his ass.

"See those people?"

I looked up and out to the path, I could just make out two people walking past.

"Imagine if they looked in here right now. They'd see us fucking like animals. Out in the open. Your cock slamming into me."

His chat got me even harder and I couldn't imagine being any hornier. I didn't normally but I wanted to join in.

"Yeah Hunter. They'd see both of us studs. They'd see your big muscular body taking my cock over and over. Maybe they'd hear you moaning and gasping, how much you love it."

"Fuck dude keep going, keep going. Gonna make me cum. Keep fucking."

"Can't get enough can you? They'd see how horny you are, the huge load you're going to blow everywhere. Your face as you feel me bust inside of you."

"Ahhh, ah fuck. Adam, fuck me. Fuck me. Fucking. Cum."

His body tensed up and he let out a deep moan. I saw a rope of cum hit the tree and damn was it hot. I grasped his broad shoulders and thrust in deep as I could as my orgasm hit. Here I was out in the open, balls deep in Hunter's ass and I came so hard my body shook.

I slid out and as Hunter stood back up he held onto my shoulder.

"Damn man that was great. Let's get back and cleaned up."

As we started to head back, I asked, "was it as good as you expected?"

Hunter sighed, "way better man."