My Straight Roommate Shows Off Ch. 05

Story Info
Hunter meets a classmate and they have a great idea.
2.3k words
4.77
12.2k
33

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday afternoon. Classes were finished. I was looking forward to the weekend and some time off. After a week, it still felt crazy what Hunter and I had done. But he was basically like a brother to me, and it didn't feel weird. We were comfortable with each other. We teased each other and I really enjoyed our dynamic.

I got back to our room first so I put some music on, took my shirt off, and just lay on my bed. It was warm in the room, and I started to get a bit drowsy. I wasn't sure how long I was dozing there, but I snapped to as the door burst open again.

Hunter really needed to stop doing that. Unusually, he was talking to someone as he came in. He hadn't brought anyone round to the room before.

"So just hang on a minute and I'll talk to him right?"

I glanced up and saw a tall, lanky guy stood in the hall before Hunter closed the door behind him.

"Hey dude! You're looking comfy already!"

He came in and sat on the bed next to where I lay.

"How're you doing today?" he asked.

"Good." This was suspicious. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh that's Matt. He's in one of my classes. We got to talking today."

"Oh yeah? What about?"

"Well, that's what I wanted to ask you Adam. See, Matt thought he recognized me so he came over to chat. Anyway, he realized what he knew me from... and it was our show online."

He looked at me pointedly as he said it. Oh. I guessed where this might be going, but I stayed silent.

"So Matt said he really enjoyed the show and both of us. So... we were wondering... I mean, only if you want..."

"Just ask man. Does he want to do a show with us or something?"

"Not exactly..." Hunter sighed and set a determined look on his face. "He wants us to fuck him."

Not quite what I guessed. But close.

"So a gay guy who watched us have sex online wants us to fuck him?"

"Yeah. Pretty much. He said he liked... well, maybe its better if he tells you? You into it bro? I can get rid of him if you don't want to."

At this stage I didn't even have to see Hunter's sizeable bulge to know he was turned on by the idea. Honestly, as much as this came out of the blue I did feel a bit horny.

"No harm in meeting the guy at least."

"Nice bro." Hunter got up to open the door and let the guy inside.

---

Matt walked in and sat down on Hunter's bed facing us both. He was skinnier than us two, but just taller than either of us. He had short blond hair and a sort of boyish look to his face, if not for his height he would probably look really young.

"I'm Matt, from Hunter's class." He held out a hand to me.

It felt a bit formal, but I reached out and shook his hand. Now that I was sitting on my bed next to Hunter it sort of felt like a job interview. Matt's eyes glanced up and down and I realized I was still shirtless. I hadn't even noticed with Hunter, but now my bare chest felt sexual. I thought to myself about what we were about to talk about; I should just leave the shirt off. I puffed up my chest a bit anyway.

"So as I said," Hunter chimed in, "Matt talked to me in our class. Why don't you tell Adam what you told me?"

"Um." Matt clearly wasn't as confident as Hunter. "So, I caught your show the other night. It was really good; you guys look great. I mean, just look at you." He gestured at my torso. "Just watching two hot straight guys playing with each other, it made me so h... I mean, it was great."

"What exactly did you like about it?" Hunter prompted.

"Oh! Yeah, so I really liked the clothes, how they showed you off and how you stripped each other." He was clearly getting excited talking about it, and gradually spoke faster and louder. "Just the muscles and the way you played with each other; I was so hard. I saw one where you had a mask on but I saw another without and you're really handsome! The way you looked at each other and flexed and everything, it was awesome."

I looked at Hunter who nodded back at me.

"So, Matt. What would you want to do with us?" I asked.

He looked back and forth between us and licked his lips. "I'd love maybe a little show like you guys do? Flexing, stripping. Then... I want..."

"You want us to fuck you? We're straight you know."

Hunter gave me a look like I was being rude. "Dude, have you never wanted to try a threesome? Who cares if it's a guy, we can just fuck hard as we want."

Honestly, I was getting pretty into the idea too. "Have you ever been fucked Matt?"

He nodded. "Several times. I can get ready in your bathroom right? Then we'll just go for it."

Hunter's hand clapped on my shoulder. "So? You wanna?"

His eyes looked back into mine. I knew he wanted to. And yeah, I was a bit horny and wanted to fuck something.

"Go get ready." I turned back to Matt and nodded to the bathroom.

"Yes bro." Hunter grinned.

---

While the shower was going and Matt got himself ready, Hunter and I got ready too. Just like for one of the shows, we looked through the bag. Then, Hunter spun towards me.

"Dude, I just had a great idea. He said he liked the clothes right? We'll give him a little surprise. You're about my size anyway."

He picked out his new blue and white singlet and his old red and black one and held it out to me.

"Oh damn, actually another great idea. I'm on a roll bro."

We both stripped off and started putting the singlets on. Wearing Hunter's red and black singlet, it wasn't quite as snug around my chest as it was on him but it fit pretty well. The blue and white one he put on again showed the definition in his pecs. At this point, we were both hard and the bulges visible under the tight material. I could see his head and the way the shaft twitched occasionally.

At that moment, Matt came out of the bathroom just in a towel. He saw us standing there and stopped dead, look of shock on his face. Hunter laughed as he got the reaction he obviously wanted. He walked over to Matt, took him by the shoulder, and guided him to sit on the bed looking at us.

---

We gave him a show. Flexing and showing off our bodies in the tight singlets, Matt clearly enjoyed it. He was rubbing his crotch through the towel and making little noises as he breathed deeply. I started off following Hunter's poses, but as I got into it I moved over to Hunter and felt his muscles as he flexed them. Matt drank in the sight of us. With this horny guy sat watching us, the noises he made, and the tight fabric on me, I felt so sexy. I felt like we were muscle gods being worshipped.

I slid the straps of Hunter's singlet off and pulled it down to his waist leaving him bare-chested. Then, as his arms came up showing off his biceps, I pulled it the rest of the way off, his rigid cock bouncing free. Hunter pulled me around and did the same to me, showing off my body and cock to our audience.

Both fully naked and rock hard, we rubbed each other's body for a bit. "Come here." Hunter said to Matt and pointed to the floor between us. Matt obediently came and knelt between us. His hands went onto our shafts and gave them a few strokes. He looked over the two options in front of him, trying to decide, before his mouth engulfed Hunter's cock.

I watched this guy taking the whole length of Hunter, in and out, he really knew what he was doing. Hunter's eyes stared down at the action as he moaned. I reached out and played with his nipples and he seemed lost in it. The room was already warm, but we'd started getting hot and sweaty.

Soon enough, Matt's attention turned to my dick. He really was good, it felt amazing. My hands went onto the back of his head as I pushed him onto my shaft. Hunter's hands returned the favour and played with my nipples.

I locked eyes with Hunter as I moaned, "fuck."

"I know." He replied. "Great little cocksucker isn't he."

"Fuck yeah bro. If he keeps going he's going to make me explode."

Matt pulled himself off. "No! Uh, I mean, not yet." He stood up between us. "I want you both to cum inside me. Together." I gave him a little confused look. "It's always been a fantasy of mine, I want you to fuck me at the same time."

"Damn." Hunter breathed. "No girl ever asked me for that." He looked to me.

"Me neither. Best take advantage of the offer then. Lead the way, Matt."

Obviously excited but also nervous, Matt took Hunter's hand and brought him onto his bed. He lay down and Matt pulled him towards the end of the bed. Then, he took the towel off revealing his cock dripping with precum, smaller than both of us. His ass was round and perky, already coated in lube. He must have lubed and loosened himself up well in the bathroom.

He straddled Hunter's cock and sat his ass down on top, facing towards Hunter with hands on his chest. As he sank down to the base of Hunter's cock, I heard them both moaning together. The sight in front of me was damn hot. The way Hunter relaxed and splayed out on the bed, Matt straddled on top of him, the cock connecting them both together. Watching that, I seriously wanted to join in.

After a few minutes of adjusting, Matt beckoned me over. Being right at the end of the bed, they were in the perfect position. Matt leaned forward exposing both his ass and the cock inside it. I reached down and felt at the lubed hole, and stroked Hunter's shaft and balls underneath.

I placed the tip of my cock at the hole and wondered how it would all fit in. I slid it up and down and over the underside of Hunter's cock, gathering up lube. I saw how Hunter's hands gripped onto Matt's legs and heard his gasps, he really was enjoying himself.

Then, gradually, I pushed my head into Matt using Hunter's cock as a guide. His ass stretched impossibly to fit both of us inside him. I could feel his hole gripped around me and Hunter throbbing underneath. As I pushed in the last few inches, I saw Hunter and Matt making out both still moaning and gasping.

"You guys are huge!" Matt whimpered. "Fuck me. Fill me up."

I was watching Hunter make out with this guy while both our cocks rubbed together inside his ass. This was incredible. A gave a few tentative thrusts and the feeling of friction against the ass and the other cock, it was even better than fucking Hunter before.

I started to pick up pace. I could see Hunter's hands still bracing on Matt's legs, whose hands were furiously jerking himself off. Eventually I felt Hunter start thrusting too. Initially, we were out of synch and both pounding away at this tight hole. But we started pumping in time soon enough.

We were all sweaty. We were all panting.

All I heard from Hunter were animalistic grunts every time he thrust his dick in with me. Matt couldn't get enough of it, he was moaning "fuck, fuck, yeah fuck me. Fuck this hole. Harder, harder."

A couple of minutes later, Matt's body shivered. Hunter growled, "That's it dude. Fucking cum. You love our cocks don't you, little bitch."

His asshole pulsed around us as he obviously came on Hunter.

Hunter sounded as aggressive as his thrusting. "You just love being pounded by us straight dudes don't you? We're using this hole until we're satisfied. You're not leaving until both our loads are inside you."

I hadn't heard him like this before. He was like a beast, just growling and fucking as hard as he could. I felt the force of his cock as he slammed in, and I tried to match his power.

"You're just a dump for me and my buddies loads. You ready to fill this ass up Adam?" he called.

I was taken over by the aggression, "Fuck yeah bro."

Matt was whining. "Yes sir. Please. Give me your load."

I felt Hunter stop thrusting and tense up. I actually felt every spurt of cum travel up his cock and shoot out, covering the inside of Matt's ass and my shaft too. This was driving me crazy and I hit my climax as I kept thrusting. I shot and shot but kept thrusting.

As the climax subsided, I pulled out. Drips of cum oozed out of Matt, I didn't know if it was mine or Hunter's. I had to admit that was hot.

Matt lifted himself off and excused himself into the bathroom to clean up a bit. Hunter just lay there, panting and looking at the ceiling.

"Damn Hunter, you got really aggressive there."

"Yeah." He laughed. "Didn't expect that, just came over me. Was just... You know... I could feel you fucking like a madman and it felt so good. And he was eye-fucking me the whole time. It felt... incredible."

We laughed and relaxed. After a while, Matt came out of the shower, got dressed, and said his goodbyes. Hunter just stayed there on his bed, naked and in the same position as when he came. I busied around tidying up.

"So good we're rooming together bro." Hunter said.

"Same." I replied.