My Stranger

Story Info
Another fantasy about an anonymous hook-up.
1.6k words
4.33
10.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only been going to the gym for a few weeks. I needed to lose a few pounds and wanted to get in better shape overall. The results were finally starting to show and my wife had even commented that my stomach was looking flatter.

The place was open 24 hours, which was what I needed since I could only work out in the evening. It was nice because there was rarely anyone there so I usually had the place to myself.

Tonight, however, wasn't one of those nights. Shortly after I started another guy came in and started his work out.

We didn't talk much. He commented that he was usually there on weekends but that his schedule was off because he was covering for a sick co-worker.

We finished up at about the same time and headed for the shower. Soon we found ourselves in the back in the locker room, drying off.

He was about the same age as I am. Not bad looking. He looked like he had been coming to the gym for quite a while since he was in far better shape than me.

As he was naked I couldn't help but notice everything about him.

I didn't realize I had been looking at him that much until I heard his voice.

"Enjoying the view?"

I looked away. Embarrassed.

"Sorry," I stammered, "I didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry about it. I'm used to it." he laughed. I'm pretty sure every guy checks out the other guys. Heck, I was looking at you earlier. Not bad."

I didn't quite know what to say. All I could come up with was "Thanks. Uh...you too."

It sounded stupid but it was all I could think of.

"You should see it when it's hard."

"Uhhh...Thanks but I'm good."

"No, really. Watch."

He closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall.

I stood there and watched as his cock started to swell. I don't know what he was thinking about but it was obviously working. It wasn't long until he was fully erect. I had no way of measuring it but it had to be at least 9 inches long.

He opened his eyes.

"See. Pretty impressive isn't it?"

"Uh...Yeah. It is."

"Why don't you take a closer look?" he said as he walked over to me, his hard cock gently swaying from side to side.

I still don't know why I stayed there. You would think I would have felt weird to have this complete stranger walking over to me naked so I could get a better look at his boner. But it didn't feel strange at all. I was more ...excited. Or hopeful.

Soon he was standing in front of me with his erect cock pointing directly at me.

"There, that's better. Here," he said. "Feel how heavy it is."

He took my hand and placed his cock in it. As I felt its weight I noticed how thick and hard it was. Much more than mine. He took his hand away and I just stood there, holding his cock and staring down at it.

If someone had told me that day that in a few hours I'd be standing naked with a complete stranger's dick in my hand I would have told them they were crazy and that it would never happen. But here I was. Standing naked with a complete stranger's dick in my hand.

I carefully began sliding my fingers over it. Exploring it. Then stroking it. I don't know if I was doing it because I wanted to or because I thought he wanted me to.

"By the way, I'm Steve," I told him.

He didn't say anything or tell me his name but that was okay. I didn't really want to know. I just wanted him to know mine.

"What if some one comes in?" I asked.

Don't worry," he said. "From the stories I've heard it wouldn't be the first time."

We just stood there like that for several minutes. I wanted him in my mouth so bad but, for some reason, I couldn't make myself do it. I know he wanted it too.

"Would you like to suck it?" he asked.

I could only make myself nod.

"Go ahead."

"I want to. I just can't..."

"Why don't you let me help," he said, putting his hands on my shoulders. Gently, he pushed me to my knees. As he did, I grasped his waste, using his strong body for support. As I knelt in front of him wish his enormous manhood inches from my face he placed one hand on the back of my head and grasped the base of his cock with the other.

"Open your mouth."

I opened wide and he stepped forward, feeding me his cock.

I was amazed by how wonderful he felt. And by how natural. I knew this was exactly how we belonged. Me on my knees, pleasuring him, and him standing over me. I wasn't worried that someone would walk in on us. Or what my wife would think if she knew I was sucking off a total stranger in a public locker room.

He gently fucked my mouth, giving me a little more with each thrust. He somehow knew just when to stop before I gagged. After several minutes to pulled his hands away and stopped.

"Take over," he said.

I grasped his hips and started bobbing my head. Sliding my lips up and down his hard shaft. It was then that I realize I was truly sucking his cock. And I loved it. I loved the feel of his hard shaft in my mouth and the occasional sweetness of his precum. The sound of his heavy breathing. The occasional soft moan he gave and the occasional longer ones I made.

I grasped his cock with my hand and held it against his flat stomach.

"Spread your legs."

He moved his legs apart and I leaned forward and began licking his balls. I ran my tongue over them then, gently, took them into my mouth. Alternating between the two of them. After a few minutes I needed his cock again.

I grabbed his cock and started stroking as I sucked him.

"I want to taste you," I said.

He didn't say anything but I could tell from his breathing that he was getting close. I stroked faster, following my hand with my mouth. I wanted to make him come. After a couple minutes of hard sucking and stroking his entire body went rigid. I held his head in my mouth and I jerked his thick cock. I made a few last strokes and he exploded into my mouth. His cum was warm and thick as it filled my mouth.

"FFFUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!" he moaned.

I never thought about if I should swallow or not. It just happened. In fact, I didn't even realize I had done it until he had finished. I milked his cock with my mouth and hand, squeezing he last drops from him.

I looked up and our eyes met as his cock slid from my mouth.

"Damn," he said. "I really needed that."

Me too, I thought to myself.

"You said you had never done that. So what do you think?"

"I liked it," I answered. "I'm just a little disappointed that I couldn't go down further."

"That's okay. I have a pretty big dick. It's a lot to handle."

I looked as his cock, hanging between us. Even getting soft as it was it was still impressive. "It sure is."

"So. Did you like it a lot or just kind of a 'I'm glad I did it but don't care if I ever do it again' kind of thing?"

"Why don't I show you?"

I leaned forward and lifted his cock into my mouth with my tongue, drawing him back into me.

"That's nice but I don't exactly know that I'm up for seconds."

It wasn't long before he began responding.

I smiled up at him. "Oh, I think you are."

When my wife and I are together coming a second time is always a little harder. It was the same way with him. Soon he grabbed the base of his cock and started vigorously stroking himself.

"Open your mouth," he said.

As I knelt there with my mouth wine open I suddenly heard a sound.

"Oops. Sorry."

I looked over to see what must have been a janitor standing there watching us.

"No problem," I heard my stranger say.

I knelt there watching our visitor until I felt a hand on the side of my head.

"Hey. Back over here."

I turned and opened my mouth. Looking up, I watched him pumping his thick cock with his strong hand. After another minute or two he came a second time, shooting on my cheek and into my mouth. I licked up what I could reach.

I smiled. "See. I knew you were good for another round."

"Yeah. But I gotta get. Great blow job."

I took a hold of his hips and leaned to him, gently kissing his cock.

"Thank you."

As I got up and went back into the shower I notice our voyeur had gone. I don't know how long he had watched or what he had seen but I didn't care either. When I had finished my stranger was gone too.

I still see him at he gym occasionally and he usually lets me suck him off. I still don't know his name but that's okay. I don't really want to know. I'm happy with the way things are and so is he.