My Strap-on Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day, my auntie told my sister-in-law all the details about our fucking. Later that night when I came to sleep with my auntie, I saw my auntie was wearing the rubber penis under her sari. It was held at the waist by a thick leather belt. She pulled me over, and kissed me. She then lubed her penis, mounted me and entered it in my cunt and fucked me.

Several months after my marriage, I applied for a passport to go to U.S. and have to undergo a physical exam. I had a cousin who had passed his MD and was an intern at a local hospital. My family suggested that he could do the exam in his office and give me a report quickly. I knew him before but he has never seen me naked or we never engaged in any sexual activity including kissing. On the appointed day, I arrived dressed in sheer green silk sari, thong panties and a short blouse. I wore very high-heeled gold leather sandals. My feet were decorated in red alta and I wore anklets and toe rings. I wore deep red lipstick and lots of makeup.

I arrived while smoking a cigarette. I thought he will finish the exam quickly and I will be back at home soon. When I arrived, the nurse took me to the exam room. She was very young and pretty. She removed my sari, blouse and bra. She smiled when she looked at my large, round breasts with pointed, firm cherry nipples. She lightly caressed them as she removed the bra and gave me an apron to wear.

Then she removed my thong silk panties. I had saved my pubic hair except for a small patch hanging down at the bottom. She wanted to collect urine sample for testing & asked me to pee in a cup. I wanted to go to the bathroom. She held out the cup and asked me squat and pee into the cup instead. She smiled and made constant eye contact as she watched me pee. I stood up after I finished and she used a handkerchief to pat-dry my wet pussy. She pushed her fingers hard against my pussy and pinched my pussy lips. Then she looked at my large round buttocks and said that they are very sexy as she firmly grasped and caressed them.

She asked me if I am seeing my boyfriends, since she knew my husband is away. I nodded yes. She asked if I had sex recently & I blushed and said that I had fucked the day before. I actually had a three-some with my sister-in-law and her cousin. She then firmly grasped my breasts and squeezed them. She was standing so close that her lips were touching mine. She said that my cousin talks about me all the time. She said my cousin has a long and thick penis and it would get really hard as he explores my nude body. She also said I have a hot, tight pussy and my cousin's hard prick will fill and stretch my tight pussy.

I guessed that my cousin has told her that he is sexually interested in me very much. That made me hot and horny. I imagined his penis being large, as large as my sister-in-law's cousin. He has never seen me naked before but now he will have an opportunity to look and feel my naked body. I felt my cunt tingle and swell at the thought of him probing my pussy. The nurse guessed my feelings and caressed my breasts and buttocks again and cupped my pussy and squeezed it firmly. Then she left.

I waited for my cousin to show up. The nurse and I were standing in the room when my cousin came. He removed the apron from my breasts, put his stethoscope on my back and then on my large breast and listened to my breathing. He then cupped my breasts in both hands, squeezed them firmly and pinched my nipples.

The nurse was looking and smiling at me as he continued to squeeze my breasts and nipples until they were hard and erect. I was very excited and my cunt started to fill-up with love juice as he continued to squeeze my breasts. Finally, he asked the nurse to put me on the examination table. The nurse put both of my high heeled feet on stirrups and spread them until they are wide apart. The nurse inserted a thermometer in my pussy to check my temperature. I was very hot and my pussy was steaming. The nurse smiled as she pulled out the thermometer, looked at it and said that I was really hot. The nurse looked on as my cousin lubed his gloved finger and inserted them into my open cunt. He moved his finger slowly at first, played with my erect clitoris, and squeezed my cunt lips. I was aware of the nurse but the sexual excitement was overwhelming.

I was thinking about what the nurse has said before about my cousin's large cock. I started to move my pelvis in response to his fingering and he continued deep thrusting his fingers into my cunt. After several minutes I thrust my pelvis rapidly in full view of the nurse and climaxed.

I knew my cousin wanted to fuck me. I was thinking that my cousin's cock would be really hard now. At that point, I was expecting him to enter his large, erect cock in my open, inviting cunt and fuck me on the examination table, but he asked the nurse to clean me instead. My cunt was overflowing with juice and the nurse parted my cunt lips and wiped every drop of my juice as he watched. He then asked me to bend over and spread my legs. The nurse spread my buttocks and lubed my anus. My cousin then inserted his middle finger in my ass and started to finger me. As I wanted to pull away, he pressed me against the table and continued to finger me under the smiling and watchful eye of the nurse. He then took few more measurements and my exam was over.

At home I was feeling very excited and my cunt started itching to fuck. I kept thinking about what the nurse has said about my cousin's large cock and his sexual interest in me. I guessed that he must have been masturbating now that he has seen my hot, juicy cunt and finger fucked it. I fingered my cunt and masturbated until I climaxed. A day later I got a call from my cousin asking me to come back to him for finishing the physical exam. I was excited to see him again. Before going to see him, I dressed in a red sari, red leather high-heeled thong sandals, ornaments and lots of makeup. On my way I lighted and smoked a cigarette.

After I arrived, my cousin kissed me on the lips and then we probed each other using our tongues. As the nurse removed my sari, he grabbed my breasts and squeezed them. Soon the nurse removed my panties and he quickly dropped his pants and for the first time I saw his erect penis. It was more than 8" long. I squeezed it in my hand, pushed the foreskin to expose the head and it became hard as a steel shaft. I could barely put my hand around it; it was as thick as a coke can. It was almost twice as thick as my husbands and my other men that I was fucking. The nurse spread-open my cunt and fingered me as my cousin continued to kiss me and squeeze my breasts. He then put me on the table, put my legs on the stirrups and spread them wide. The nurse inserted a thermometer in my steaming cunt to check my temperature. She pulled it out, checked it and told my cousin that my cunt is very hot and I am ready to be mounted.

The nurse then took his thick penis, lubed it, stroked it rapidly and inserted it into my hot, throbbing cunt. His prick was very thick, and hard as a piston; he forced his penis into my cunt, thrust it hard until it was fully buried inside my tight cunt and fucked me forcefully and rapidly. The nurse was kissing me and squeezing my breasts as he fucked me deep and hard. Finally, as he was ready to ejaculate, the nurse pulled his penis out of my cunt and he came all over my pussy. After ejaculation his penis was still very hard and erect. He continued to fuck me in various positions and repeatedly ejaculated deep inside my cunt until he was fully satisfied.

My cousin later told me that he has been dreaming of fucking me for years. He has seen me naked while I was bathing outdoors. He also once saw me kissing my sister-in-law.

My sister-in-law loved to kiss and fondle me in front of her cousin and her other lady friends. Occasionally she would tongue kiss me and fondle my breasts in front her friends. Once we were visiting her friend and my sister-in-law French-kissed me. Her friend asked my sister-in-law to fuck me. My sister-in-law spread my legs, licked and sucked my clitoris. Her friend kissed and squeezed my breasts at the same time. I was thrusting my hips in response to her sucking. She then thrust her tongue in my cunt and sucked my cunt until I climaxed. She then mounted me, put my sandaled-feet on her shoulder and rubbed our cunts together. Her friend used her fingers to finger fuck both of us until we both climaxed. Her friend then kissed me hard on the lips and told me that she would love to suck my cunt, then fuck me and make me cum.

Soon after my sister-in-law's friend visited us. We went to the woods near our house for a walk. We were dressed up in sari, makeup, alta on our feet and ornamental, high-heeled thong sandals. We all had silver anklets with bells that made jingling sound as we walked. None of us had any panties or bra on and our breasts were jiggling under our saris. We all smoked cigarettes. My sister-in-law, her friend & I kissed in the open field. My sister-in-law's friend kissed my full red lips, and squeezed my firm breasts. She then sucked my clitoris, and cunt as my sister-in-law finger fucked my cunt from behind. She then spread my legs wide, grabbed my buttocks on both hands, pressed her pussy against mine and thrust her pelvis and fucked me while my sister-in-law kissed my lips and pinched my nipples. We saw a guy coming towards us. I was certain he saw all of us fuck but we pretended as if nothing was going on. After the guy was out of sight both of them continued to kiss, suck my cunt and fuck me until I climaxed.

My cousin told me that he has masturbated in my high-heeled sandals and panties many times. He has talked to lot of his friends and to the nurse about how he masturbates thinking about me. When he learned that I would be coming for a physical examination he told the nurse his desire to fuck me. The nurse agreed to lead me into it by talking to me about him.

I told him about my intercourse with my boy friends. Hearing that he wanted to examine me more often. Every time he examined me; he concluded his exam by fucking me on the examination table. On two occasions, I had sex with my men first and then came to see him. He would check my cum-soaked slippery cunt and then fuck me repeatedly on the examination table. Once my second boyfriend had fucked my ass and my cousin noticed it. He wanted to fuck my ass as well but I told him his thick cock would tear me up. He agreed and fucked my cunt instead. He loved to fuck me on the examination table more than anywhere else.

Our relationship continued for a long time after I left for US & whenever I visited my hometown, he spent a considerable amount of time with me & of course, we fucked vigorously and fucked often. After a few years, he visited US for medical internship at a local hospital for several months. He stayed at an all-male dormitory. I visited him at the dormitory frequently and we fucked hard every time. During his stay, I also introduced him to my strap-on (read about it towards the end) sex.

As I mentioned earlier, I was very much aroused by the look of my brother's penis as he fucked my husband's sister. I had planned to fuck him, at least once, to satisfy my craving for his cock. My sister-in-law knew about this and told me that she will arrange me to fuck my brother soon. I wanted to do so before I left for US. The day before my departure, we moved to a hotel near the airport. My family & me stayed at the hotel and stayed at adjacent rooms. My sister-in-law and my brother were in one room & I was in the next room alone. My sister-in-law told me that she will go & stay with my mother in her room that is next to theirs. She smiled & kissed me first and then told me to make my move that night on my brother. She gave a key to her room and told me that she would be listening in the next room as she slept with my mother.

That night, as my brother slept, I entered his room using the key. I was dressed in a very thin transparent pink sari, ornaments, makeup, wore alta & anklets on my feet and wore my tallest high heels. I did not were any bra or panties. I approached him and as he started speaking, I kissed him forcefully in the mouth. He did not object and started to kiss me passionately. Then, he fondled my breasts, removed my sari. I pulled down his dress to expose his hard, long, erect penis. I looked in my purse for the condoms that I put in there before. However, there were no condoms in my purse. I was too excited for sex that I could not wait to get the condoms from my room. I kneeled & sucked his hard penis. I swallowed it whole until he was fully buried in my mouth and I can feel his penis head tingling my throat. He became hard as an iron rod as I sucked him. He started to fuck my mouth rapidly. I then quickly mounted him & forcefully fucked him. He seems to like it and we fucked all night. I was moaning & talking loudly while he thrusted his large, penis in and out of my cunt. I forgot that my sister-in-law and my mom were sleeping in the next room.

My brother told me that my sister-in-law has alerted him about me and that he was expecting me to come to him that night. He said he always wanted to fuck me, often masturbated thinking about me and now that I fucked him, told me that we will fuck again when I return home. My sister-in-law told me next day that she removed those condoms from my purse as she wanted me to get pregnant by my brother that night.

My brother seemed to be certain that she impregnated me. He was feeling guilty for fucking me that night. I can see that clearly. However, I was feeling very good after fucking him. I told him that we should go to the temple next morning so that he feels good afterwards.

Next morning, we all met for breakfast. I was wearing a mini dress that exposed my long legs and thighs & wore a pair of string panties. I was sitting next to my brother. We are sitting very close to each other and my thigh was pushing against his thigh. We looked at each other, smiled & kissed. This is the first time I have kissed my brother in front of others and no one seemed to care.

I was thinking about the hard fucking I got from my brother last night. My mom suddenly said that she heard a lot of noise coming from my brother's room where he was sleeping. I knew that I made a lot of noise as my brother pumped me hard all night. My brother repeatedly asked her about the kind of noise she heard. She mumbled something & I understood that she meant fucking noise without saying it loud. I looked at my brother sternly. He then said that he was sleeping alone & the noise must have come from the room on the other side. My sister-in-law was sleeping with my mother. She smiled and said she heard the loud noise too throughout the night. She then winked at my brother & me and said she thinks it was probably coming from the other room where another couple was staying. Mom did not raise the subject after that and I was relieved.

My sister-in-law asked me if my jock itch is better now in front of the others. I was surprised to hear it, looked at my brother and replied that it is much better now after last night's treatment. I told her the medicine bottle was big and it filled me with hot medicinal juice that cured my jock itch. The others were busy eating & probably never understood what I meant. She smiled and told me that I should try the medicine in the bottle again so that the jock itch is completely gone before I leave. I told her that it is a good idea, winked at my brother and smiled. After we finished eating, I asked my brother to come and help me pack. My sister-in-law said she will help too & also like to see how the bottle works on me. After we were all in my room my sister-in-law started to kiss me as my brother fondled me. Then, I kissed my brother. My brother then fucked me for a long while in front of my sister-in-law.

My brother asked me to get ready. I took bath, put on fresh alta on my feet, wore a red transparent sari but no panty or bra. I wore my anklets and high heeled sandals. We had plenty of time to kill since the plane will depart in the evening. I told my mom that I will go to a local temple with my brother soon. My mom insisted that she will come with us. So, we waited in the hotel lobby.

My mom was widowed shortly after my marriage. She was very miserable afterwards but seems to be happy now. She was a very young-looking lady and is very beautiful in all aspects. She was a tall, well-endowed woman with voluptuous breasts and buttocks, & sexy, full lips.

After sometime, my mom came & the place was filled with her perfume. She was wearing a yellow sari & I noticed that she did not have any bra or petticoat underneath. Her sari was very low on her hips and the front of the sari was no more than may an inch above the pussy. A patch of pubic hair was visible above the sari as she did not wear any panty. Her large breasts & nipples were visible prominently under the sari. I noticed her full round, buttocks that swayed from side to side when she walked. She was wearing dark, red alta on her feet, anklets & very high-heeled sandals. She had long hair that was braided & it came down to her buttocks. The bright red lipstick made her look very attractive. She was smoking a cigarette. I never looked at my mom sexually even when we were naked together many times -- mom slept naked all the time & I slept naked with her many times. Suddenly, she seemed like a sex object to me & I had tingling feeling in my pussy. I wanted her to fuck me. I squeezed my thighs to contain the feeling in my pussy.

My brother went to look for a taxi. We waited for a taxi as mom continued to smoke. Now I even found her more attractive as she puffed on the cigarette & blew the smoke through her pouted red lips. Other men were noticing her & she was aware of it. She would look at them while blowing smoke through her red, pouting lips as she made smoke rings in the air. I noticed that she was making hand gesture towards a man at a distance. The man was tall, strongly built with a big mustache & my mom seem to recognize him. I knew the hand sign well since I used them to signal my boy friends discretely in the class to indicate that we should meet for sex after the class. Mom was not discrete at all while signaling. The man walked to her. He came near us, standing next mom and chatted in Urdu with mom. Mom can speak Urdu fluently. I understand Urdu but can't speak. The man asked mom if she is staying at the hotel alone and mom replied yes. He told her that he & his friend are staying at the hotel that night. Mom said she will stay at the hotel that night & plan to depart with others next morning. I noticed that they winked at each other, smiled and the man told his name to mom and the hotel room number. Mom gave him her name & her hotel room number as well.

My mom loved sex and enjoyed having intercourse with many men and I knew it. Now that my dad was gone, she was having intercourse more frequently with many men. I knew that the man mom was talking to will be her next lover for that tonight.

During all this I was getting sexually aroused. I was thinking only about how sexy mom looked. I noticed her breasts, buttock and how prominent and attractive they looked. I noticed her feet in those very high-heeled sandals and her full, red lips. I noticed the way she was moving her hips as she lifted her weight from one high-heeled foot to the other as we stood there. I wanted to have sex with her even more.

The taxi came and all three sat in the back. I was sitting in the middle. My mom continued to smoke the cigarette and often looked at me while blowing the smoke from her mouth as she made smoke rings. My mind was completely filled with sexual thoughts about my mom by now. I looked at her & she looked at me often silently. Our red lips were only inches apart. Every time she looked at me, I only noticed her full, sexy, red lips and my pussy tingled uncontrollably. I squeezed my thighs together while watching her & my mom saw that. I finally turned away, looked at my brother and sat quietly until we reached the temple.

123456...9