My Strict Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose had on a tight, short black skirt and a see-through, black blouse that showed her purple bra strap. He nodded as she began to unbutton the blouse. Once she had dropped it on the couch behind her, Rose reached around to her zipper on her skirt. She rocked her hips back and forth as she wound the tiny skirt down. She stood before him in just the bra and sliver of matching purple panties and Michael kept his eyes on her crotch. His cock had managed to come to life and his voice was lusty as he murmured, "continue."

The girl reached behind and unhooked her bra. Her breasts were small and firm. Her nipples were honey-colored and Michael wondered if they would taste like honey as well. She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of the panties and paused, she moved her hips back and forth to tease him but Michael didn't need foreplay. He needed release and he growled, "Take them off."

Rose was perfectly bare and looked far younger like this, completely naked. It ought to be wrong to be staring at a girl who looked so young and virginal between her legs. Fuck, Michael wondered for the millionth time what Madison looked like under the panties. He couldn't hold back the noise of want, it was a needy groan and Michael unzipped his pants quickly as he beckoned to the brown haired girl. "Back up, bend over and show me your pussy," he almost begged. From behind, if he let himself go; if he used his imagination, it could be his daughter. She could almost be his daughter, naked and bent over. His daughter, open and willing and Michael knew she would feel like silk on his leaking cock. She would be so tight and sweet and he imagined a gush of her little girl cream coating his manhood the moment he thrust inside.

Michael had begun to stroke himself. He moved in the chair as if he were fucking her. The head of his cock bulged, almost purple. The precum came in a steady stream and had already covered his shaft. He whispered, "Just a little closer, let me touch you."

Rose stepped back, her heels clicked on the parquet floor and suddenly, her bare, almost pink lips were within arm's reach. It was Madison, Michael decided. His daughter, thrusting her naked bottom up for him to inspect. He'd start there, with a gentle caress. He'd enter slowly at first, just a finger at a time until his little girl was shaking. Michael just traced the line where her lips met with his index finger when the girl cooed, "Oh, Daddy."

"What did you say?" Michael demanded, the fantasy suddenly falling in on itself. There was only one girl who could call him that. Michael knew he'd lose all control if she ever did.

Rose looked back at him over her shoulder, "Daddy?" she questioned.

There was no substitute for Madison. His dick had almost completely deflated and Michael shook his head. "You know, I appreciate you coming over but this just isn't going to work for me tonight."

"I'll do something else," Rose was very accommodating. "I mean Roz told me about your kinky stuff and I'm not really into it but," she stopped.

"It's not necessary," he should have stuck with the panties and he fished out his wallet and handed over two additional crisp hundred dollar bills. "This is a tip and if you want one of the fellows to drive you somewhere, just let them know."

He didn't even finish watching her dress.

***

It was a quarter to one when he heard Madison climb the steps to her bedroom. She was forty-five minutes late and Michael had obsessed over every second. When she opened her bedroom door, Madison gasped as she saw him sitting on the edge of her bed. "What are you doing in here, Michael?" she asked nervously. She waited by the door with her hands behind her, hesitant to come any closer.

"Where the fuck have you been?" he snarled at her. He was angry and tired and heartsick and it had been so long since he'd felt anything that he just might explode. This was sickening but he didn't seem to be able to help himself. Michael knew that he should open his arms and take her in a fatherly embrace. He should confess with a lingering kiss on her forehead that he was just worried about her. He'd always been overprotective. Then there was that dress and her hips in the dress and he knew that was impossible. "I told you that your curfew was midnight."

"Jesus Christ," Madison snapped and tossed her purse on the chair in the corner. The jacket came off as well and the dress that clung to her like a second, pink skin came fully into view. "You're really not on this bullshit curfew thing still, are you? I've never had a fucking curfew," she stuck her chin out defiantly at him.

She never swore, he must have really pushed her too far.

Michael suddenly remembered a much younger Madison who had given him that face and then stuck her tongue out when he'd threatened to punish her. He should have been more of a disciplinarian back then. "Damn right I'm on the curfew," he had to stay focused on how pissed he was instead of watching her unzip the boots and slide her pale, dainty little feet from each. Her bare calves were just one more place for his fingers to slide over on their way to her forbidden flesh. "I know you're used to living with Charlotte, but in case you didn't realize it, Madison, Charlotte was a fucking junkie and didn't give a shit! I care!" he yelled, although with that imperious voice, he just sounded scary.

"You have a funny way of showing it," she was closer now. Madison was almost within reach and her hands were on her hips as she absolutely glowered at him. She was impossible to command, half woman, half girl and completely delicious. Her hair was still in the bun but little curls had slipped from the clips and touched her neck. He needed to kiss every single one before taking her hair down. He wanted to rub his face in it. His daughter continued, "I'm going to go out when I want to, Michael." She scowled, such defiance in her voice, "and if I want to stay out past your stupid curfew, I will."

He snapped. Little girl or woman, neither of them was going to talk to him like that.

Michael caught her wrist with his right hand and pulled her to him roughly as he took a seat on her bed. "You goddamn well better not," he shouted and in one move, his daughter was on her belly, over his lap. "You're about to find out what happens to bad, little girls who don't obey the rules of the house." His left hand had a mind of its own and just lifted her dress.

"What are you doing?" she shrieked but her voice was far, far away. All Michael could hear was his own heart beating wildly. All he could see was her milky, white flesh that protruded from the bottom of her white, lacy panties. Perfection, her cheeks were as round as he had pictured them. Small on top, heavy on the bottom, her jiggling flesh that swayed with every step was finally on display and she was all for him. "Stop it!" Madison's voice broke through his reverie.

It was too late to stop. His right hand touched the crease between her ass and thigh and a chill ran down his spine. She was like satin there and one touch and he knew that he'd never have enough. "You've been a naughty, little girl," Michael said in a voice he didn't recognize and his hand moved slowly, back and forth, kneading her luscious skin.

"Let me go, Michael," Madison tried to squirm and wiggle but he was much too strong for her. All that movement did was make his cock even harder. By now, he was sure that she could feel the hot, insistent head of the dick that was madly in love with her as it poked into her belly from below.

He was never letting her go. "You've disobeyed and you're going to be punished," Michael told her in the pervert voice he'd never heard before. He raised his hand and it came down on the underneath side of her right cheek with a slap. Her ass bounced and his daughter screeched. "You have to obey the rules, little girl," he continued as he rubbed her cheeks again. Slowly back and forth, he memorized the feel of her beautiful ass, then another slap on the other cheek.

Then two more slaps, one on each.

Madison whimpered softly, it sounded almost like a surrender. He wasn't finished though, Michael cupped her left cheek and then smacked it again. The front of his pants were soaked through. He was wet and hot and he'd never been so hard.

He'd never been as hard as his daughter made him.

Two more slaps in quick succession and then he used both hands to knead her ass. This wasn't even a punishment, this was purely to satisfy his lust. He ran his fingers over her heart-shaped bottom and Michael followed the curve from her tiny waist. Then he caressed the flare of her hips and the round globes, all of her was to be ravished. He couldn't stop himself. He made a noise that sounded like a hungry animal as he pushed his groin up to rub himself on her.

Madison whispered, "What are you doing?" But there was no denying that she had also moved her hips. Grinding her little panty-clad crotch against him, his daughter shivered as the heat between her legs was met with his own. Madison panted and asked again, "what are you doing to me, Michael?"

Michael's hands froze and suddenly reality came crashing down around him. What was he doing to her? Jesus Christ, was he losing his mind? She'd leave now for certain and he couldn't even blame her. "Fuck," he muttered under his breath and quickly moved her from his lap and stood up. He put his hand out, as if to say that he had an explanation but he realized that there was none.

He didn't say a word, he could hardly breathe let alone speak.

Michael almost ran to her bedroom door, trying to keep her safe from the beast that he'd become. Here she had run to him for help. Fuck, he thought to himself as he shut her door behind him and wondered if she'd even say goodbye before she left or if he'd just find an empty room.

***

She shivered on the bed, curled up in a ball. The hair on her arms stood at attention as the sensation coursed up and down her body. Madison had never been touched like that and her face was hot as she replayed it over in her mind.

Her face was hot, but she wasn't blushing, it was the heat. It began between her legs and what had started as a hum was now insistent, an undeniable ache.

He was her father though.

God, it was so embarrassing, Madison bit her bottom lip as she saw it all clearly in her mind's eye again. Did Michael know about her obsession? Had he been in her room? Had he seen The Story of O, bookmarked and hidden under the other pillow? Would he know what she did when she read it? The faceless man that she touched herself to, the one who took charge of her body and soul, the one who spanked her whenever he wanted, just for his pleasure. She could only do that with the lights off, under the covers.

Now she knew whose face she would see the next time that she dared to touch herself.

Madison walked slowly to the floor length mirror in the far corner of the bedroom. Her dress was still up in back, just as he had left it. One look at her reflection and it was clear to see, it was etched on her face and mirrored in her eyes; she wanted him.

Madison turned so that her ass faced the mirror and she looked at the pink marks that his hands had left behind. She traced them with her index finger of her left hand, the places that he'd marked. With her right hand, she began to slowly touch herself through the front of her soaked panties. He'd been hard underneath her, so hard it made her pulse. Should she be ashamed that she wished that Michael had stayed? What would they be doing right now if he hadn't run away from her?

Masturbating to her own father was the dirtiest thing that she'd ever done. Thinking about him finding out and punishing her for it made it even better.

***

The Chicago streets were covered in black ice and it was still dark outside at 4:30 am or he would have gone for a run. Even in the freezing cold, Michael would have welcomed the distraction. Sweat icicles on his forehead and neck would have been pleasurable compared to the guilt that he felt.

He'd paced up and down the hallway. He'd drank more than he should. He'd stood outside Madison's closed bedroom door, his hand closed in a fist, ready to knock and ask his little girl for forgiveness. If she would let him in, that was. The idea that she couldn't ever forgive him scared him too much to ever knock.

He ran on the treadmill instead. Mile after mile, Michael had stripped off the tee shirt after mile three and just pounded out another three. He had a lot of audacity bringing up Charlotte's parenting considering what he was doing. Michael had been having rape fantasies about Madison ever since she'd shown up that night and all his daughter ever did was to look to him for a little security. She just needed a real dad.

His calves had started to burn at mile ten the sweat ran into his eyes. If he couldn't take care of her properly, the least he could do was give her what she had really wanted. Madison wanted to go to college? Done. He'd set up an account that the tuition could be drawn from. He'd get her an apartment somewhere as well. Somewhere nice and safe and too far away for it to be convenient to spy on her. In fact, he'd tell Irv not to give him the address. It was the only way he wouldn't find himself lingering outside her door. It wasn't fair to expect her to live with his ridiculous need to parent her now that she didn't need him anymore.

He'd fucked that chance up once before.

He hit a wall when the treadmill said he had run twelve and a half miles. Michael stopped the machine and gasped, trying to catch his breath. If she would just give him ten minutes this morning before she left for the library, he'd get on his knees if that was required. He'd have Irv set everything up and Madison wouldn't ever have to deal with him again.

As he walked upstairs to the kitchen, Michael nodded in agreement. It was a good plan. It would kill him inside but fuck it, he was the Icepick for a lot of reasons.

Madison sat in her usual spot and Michael froze when he saw her. Her hair was down today, just free flowing and lovely, like a fairy in the woods. She wore a denim dress but she didn't have shoes on yet. He should turn around and go back downstairs until she left. He should take the coward's way out and send her his proposal via text.

It was too late, she must have heard the creak in the hallway. "Good morning," she said in her quiet, little girl voice that Michael wanted to hear coming from the other pillow on his bed. Dammit, he couldn't help himself.

There was no backing out now. He nodded to her as he reached for a bottle of water. "Good morning," he was resolute. This needed to be done and the longer it took, the more painful it would be. "Can we talk, honey?" Michael's heart pounded harder than it should and he blamed the workout but he knew it was at least partially nerves.

Madison's stormy, blue eyes were locked on his. "Yeah, I think we should. I'm sorry I was such a brat last night, Michael."

He had been ready to launch into his whole line of reasoning and now, he stammered. "And maybe I was a little hard on you too," Michael gulped. He was a lot hard actually.

Madison's dimple showed as she gave him the naughtiest smile, adding, "But if I knew that you were going to spank me like that, I would have been later."

He held his breath.

She liked it.

Then it hadn't been his imagination after all. Madison, the most beautiful girl in the world, had rubbed herself on his cock as he slapped her cheeks. He was sure that he was blushing, his face felt very warm all of a sudden. "Well then that's the wrong punishment for you, isn't it?" he asked, trying to play it cool. Even if it were, Michael knew he was going to do it again as soon as he had the chance.

She giggled and nodded in agreement. "I've been reading your book. I was a little scared after that. I mean, O got whipped," her big, blue eyes grew wide. "But being spanked," she looked down, her cheeks were pink and her eyes were lusty and she'd probably look like that when she came. He wondered if she was thinking exactly what he was thinking. "With your hand like that," she bit her round, bottom lip, then whispered, "I loved it."

The plan was shot to shit.

He was ecstatic but he had nothing. If she liked that, there was plenty more where that came from. A whole playroom lie in wait and the tortures and delights that Michael could inflict required that they spend at least a long weekend there. Locked away from the rest of the world; it sounded like heaven, just the two of them. He was about to suggest it when his daughter asked, "Would you do something for me?"

Anything and everything. "Sure, little girl."

"There's this BDSM club in the Loop," Madison started, twirling a curl. She was suddenly shy and Michael couldn't be more enchanted. "Will you take me?"

Michael was familiar with the place. He'd always been far too private to play out in the open with strangers but it was a tantalizing idea with his little teenage beauty queen by his side. "Yes." The possibilities were endless and all of them were dirty. "With a couple of rules, Madison," he used his stern Dominant voice which Michael never realized until now could be his fatherly voice as well.

"Like what?" she wondered.

Just so there was no question who she belonged to for the evening, "You're not playing with anybody there. We're just going to watch. Right?"

Madison nodded emphatically. "No way, I couldn't do that with a stranger anyway."

Good girl, "And we'll be unobtrusive. I don't want anyone to recognize me, for obvious security reasons."

Madison agreed to that as well. If he had known that one spanking would make her so compliant, he would have gladly done it the first night. "When can we go?" she asked, her eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Tonight's as good as any night," Michael reached out and touched her face, he pushed some of that thick, black hair behind one ear. "How does that sound, little girl?" he asked in a whisper.

"I can hardly wait," she confessed and with her smile, Michael felt forgiven.

***

Michael had been edging all day. Fuck, actually, if he were honest, he'd been edging ever since Madison arrived on his doorstep. Even jacking off with her panties in his mouth hadn't sufficiently emptied his balls. It had just been a temporary release and with every step he took behind her, every whiff of her fruity lip gloss, every glimpse of skin, the rush of needing her returned in waves.

Madison had sent him a text at 5:30 that asked, "what should I wear?" It was almost sadistic of his adorable little submissive to send that. Michael had been utterly useless ever since as his imagination ran through the catalog of things he'd like to see her wear. A corset and panties with thigh high fishnets and boots? The thought gave him goosebumps. Of course, in that outfit, there was absolutely no way that Madison would go unnoticed.

In this case, the less flesh she had on display, the better. "Something warm," was what he wound up texting back and there hadn't been a word since.

When she had come home she announced her presence loudly with a "Don't look," before she ran up the stairs. Michael would have cheated and looked if she hadn't already closed her bedroom door behind her. He'd considered going into her room thirty minutes ago but didn't trust himself not to rip whatever outfit she'd put on right off of her.

It was close to nine o'clock when the sound of high heels on the stairs echoed the drum beat of Michael's heart. "Where are you?" she called out.

"In the library," Michael sat on the edge of the leather chair. He'd never had pins and needles like this for any date or any woman before. He had absolutely no idea what to expect. She loved the spanking. She hadn't mentioned anything else. Madison should have been a Domme because so far, she was at least two steps ahead of him.

1...34567...17