My Strict Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close your eyes," she told him. He did, almost afraid to open them, afraid of what one look might do. She was close, he could smell her when she murmured, "okay, open them."

She was exquisite. His little girl was the perfect combination of little girl and vixen. The dress was dark and flowy with flowers and black lace at the wrists and around the neckline. One glance at her cleavage and Michael knew that his tongue wanted to follow the lace that hugged each breast. Madison's hair was half pulled back, off her neckline so that he could see the black velvet band around her throat. Could she even know that it resembled a collar? There was a shudder down his spine. The rest of her black hair was wild and free and almost touched the top of her lovely ass that had been the start of all of this. Jesus, she was wearing black fishnet stockings and black leather boots, just to her calf. The dress was longer in the back and very full. The front was above the knee and it would make him wonder with every swish of the fabric if this was when he'd see if she had on a garter belt. "Am I okay?" she asked, she sounded worried.

"Honey," she was rapeable, "you look like a fairy princess."

"Isn't that what I used to tell you that I was going to be when I grew up?" Madison stared at him with the same eyes as she had when she asked long ago.

Michael rose to his feet and hoped that the jacket would sufficiently hide the filthy thoughts he was thinking. "With a unicorn," he added as he put his hand out for hers.

Considering that the BDSM club was run by the Russians, Michael thought it best to be driven and keep Tommy on standby. It shouldn't be a problem, Michael had reasoned as he weighed the possibilities. He and Aleksei weren't friends but their relationship was civil. It still wasn't anywhere that Michael needed to be seen at.

They held hands in the backseat of the Mercedes. "So do you usually take your girlfriends to The Castle?" Madison wondered. She was so bubbly this evening.

Michael marveled at how small her hands still were. "What girlfriends?" he chuckled. "I don't have a girlfriend, honey."

"Too busy being a bad guy?" she had turned to look him in the eye and Michael clutched her hand tighter to keep himself from grabbing her. Madison's red lips were slick with gloss and the things he could imagine doing with that mouth of hers were all sinful. "Don't you get lonely in that big house all by yourself?" Was it just imagination or did his daughter snuggle in closer, the tops of her creamy, white breasts beckoned to him.

"Sure," he couldn't deny it. "I get lonely sometimes," he smiled, "it's not exactly like I can just go online and find someone."

Madison leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. Her touch, just this little bit of intimacy, made every hair on his arm stand at attention. When was the last time he'd been touched? "I'll keep you company," she whispered. Her breath was warm and he was close enough that it was just a matter of moving three or four inches and his mouth would be on hers.

This wouldn't be like any of those father daughter kisses that he used to give her though. This would be hungry and desperate and involve his tongue. He was interrupted, or maybe he was saved, by Tommy. "Hey, Boss, I can't really get any closer than this. You want me to come inside?"

"No, that's not necessary," Tommy inside the club would be a nightmare. He'd act like he did at strip clubs, which would draw way too much attention and get him tossed out on his ass. "Just be in the vicinity and have your phone turned up."

The Castle was hardly a castle. It was a run-down office building in the Loop which had sat empty for years until a young, hip developer from NYC thought that the underground kink scene in Chicago needed a home. They had tried to class it up with the name and adding the turrets and gargoyles to the façade. There was a bouncer at the door and a coat check but once you were past the foyer, the air reeked of sweat and sex.

He and Madison checked their coats and stood by the bar, watching the people inside. He was sure that they didn't serve anything that he was used to imbibing but Michael was fairly certain that he needed at least one cocktail to settle down. Hard, on edge, out in an unfamiliar place with his little girl, who was garnering some very appreciative looks, was proving to be stressful. He was warm under his collar and suddenly wished that he hadn't worn a dress shirt and tie. "I need a drink," he still had her hand and Michael wanted to put his arm around her waist, some possessive gesture that showed that she was off limits. "You want something?" The swish of the silky fabric of her dress was tormenting him.

Madison's eyes sparkled with mischief, "I'm not old enough to drink yet, Michael."

There was that. Michael placed her small hand on his forearm, something, anything, to keep her close. "I think that tonight, you are."

"I'll have whatever you're having then," she kept her voice down, they were co conspirators.

He got them both a glass of red wine and as they stood at the bar, they began to take in the sights. The dress code was a jumble of fetishwear, leather, the occasional suit as well as no clothes at all. Michael nodded his head to the right and waited for Madison to stare at the Amazonian black woman who was walking her two white, male slaves on silver leashes. His daughter giggled. They both wore pink bows on their tiny, almost imperceptible dicks. "They don't look very excited," she whispered.

To their left were a couple dressed in furry costumes. Straight behind them was a redhead dressed in a Devil costume wearing a huge red cock around her hips.

Michael liked to people watch but he only had eyes for her. A younger man with shoulder length brown hair approached her from the right. "Hey, gorgeous, are you available to come upstairs?" He was thin and had at least a six pack, his bare chest was on display and his skintight, leather pants left little to the imagination.

Michael's voice was a warning, "she's spoken for."

The younger man made a face and sauntered off in the direction from which he came. Madison waved and called out, "Sorry, he's my guardian."

Michael grabbed her roughly by the waist, teasing her, his mouth much too close to hers. "Guardian? That's what you're going to tell strange men?"

Madison looked at him with a heated gaze and fluttered her impossibly long lashes at him. "But that's what you told me to say, Michael."

"Come on," he took her hand again, it felt right this way, it felt intimate. Her small hand was warm and soft and it took just a second or two for his filthy mind to begin to wonder what it would feel like on his cock. "Let's go check it out."

As he led her toward the staircase at the far left that would take them to the other rooms where debauchery was underway, Madison froze. She elbowed him and nodded toward the stairs. "Like the Story of O," his daughter whispered. They watched the woman descend. She wore a mask and silver heels and nothing else. Her hands were folded behind her, her proud, firm breasts were front and center. Her nipples were pierced and after a long long between her legs, Michael knew that her labia was as well.

"You really did read the book," he said after the masked woman passed. He was sure that her owner was somewhere close by.

Madison rolled her eyes, "Of course I did. I'm really a good student, Michael. You should know that about me."

She had always been smart as a whip. Damn, he'd missed all of the in between years and Michael suspected that she would have been interesting for all of them.

Upstairs, the large room at the center was outfitted with a variety of BDSM equipment and this was where public play was carried out. There were small, private rooms on all sides for those who didn't want an audience. People in various degrees of sex and nakedness were on display everywhere. It was an exhibitionists' paradise and pretty damn hot for the voyeur as well. Michael and Madison strolled to the right corner where a naked, blonde man was cuffed to a bench. Face down, ass up, his Mistress was dressed in leather head to toe and she wielded a flogger with agility.

Madison's eyes were large. "That looks like it would hurt," she whispered. Michael loved how close she had to get to be heard, her breasts perpetually touched his arm.

"But look," Michael gestured and her eyes followed his finger. "His cock has been throbbing the whole time. He loves it."

They continued their walk and Madison asked, "Have you ever flogged someone?"

"Not for a long time," too long, he kept that to himself though. Michael couldn't help it, his dick was hard and dripping. It was the combination of the visual feast of naked flesh and then there was her. The only woman he wanted to see naked. "Why, little girl, are you volunteering?"

She laughed, "Hey, watch it. You already spanked me."

He followed her and his eyes took in the glorious view from the rear. Her bottom swayed with every step and it was such a temptation. He'd already memorized the feel of her skin on her inner thighs and cheeks. "I did spank you," they hadn't ever talked about it either and Michael turned her slowly to face him. "How did you feel about that?"

It had been wrong for so many reasons but now he'd never take it back.

Madison's cheeks were pink. His daughter blushed as she thought about his hands on her. Fuck, he was aching for her. Spanking or not, how could he keep his hands to himself? Madison looked down, she seemed a little embarrassed to admit, "I loved it." She didn't want to confess, as if she were the guilty one, "I've been thinking about it a lot."

In the back of the room there was a girl who appeared to be close to Madison's age. Her blonde hair was in pigtails and she wore the typical short, plaid skirt, traditionally part of the Catholic school girl uniform. The man, presumably her Dom, had bent her over the table, displaying her white, cotton panties for any passersby to admire. He wore black, leather gloves with his suit.

In the corner, there was a blue velvet couch and Michael pointed at it. This looked interesting, actually it looked extremely hot and his dick flailed in his underwear and begged to be released from its confines. He'd never expose Madison's perfect ass to a room full of strangers but he could definitely see himself playing with her like this in the privacy of their home.

The man rubbed the underneath side of the school girl's bottom, slowly back and forth, just like Michael had with Madison last night. The feel of the softest bit of flesh, it was velvet and watching someone else do it was driving him insane.

The man struck and her ass jiggled. Madison gasped, her eyes were riveted on the man and the girl. Michael studied her and wondered if it was the voyeurism that was made her so excited or the memory? The man struck the girl again and Michael felt Madison shudder. "Oh god," she murmured and moved her legs to his lap and wrapped her body around his arm.

Michael froze. He felt her nipples pressed into the lacy bodice of her dress and he was afraid to breathe. His cock pulsed and pushed into his pants as if he were already fucking her.

Another slap and the girl threw her head back and moaned. Madison made her own noise of want in response. She climbed into his lap and Michael knew then that there was no hiding his cock. His daughter's eyes were on the couple and the spanking but her body responded to him. "Oh god, why does that turn me on so much?" she asked in a shaking voice while her hips moved into Michael's body.

"It's very sensual, honey," Michael reached for her face, there was no stopping his hand. As the touched her hair, he told her, "it's perfectly natural."

Madison turned to face him. The dress was open and suddenly Michael realized from the feel of her skin on him that his little girl wasn't wearing any panties. He could feel her heat permeate his body through the pants. He could feel them, bare lips, wet, succulent and juicy, he thought his heart might explode in his chest. "Is it natural if you want your father to do it?" Her voice was so small, like Rosemary would have asked him about monsters under the bed so long ago. Madison wrapped her arms around his neck, out of breath and her blue eyes were full of lust.

Precariously close to the edge, Michael couldn't even trust himself to breathe, let alone move. Suddenly fucking her right here on the couch in front of everyone sounded perfectly doable. "Oh, little girl," was all he could say. He wasn't going to stop her from doing anything she wanted, everything she wanted.

Madison's breath caressed his face and her lips almost touched his as she whispered, "Daddy." Her pussy quivered on him when she said the word. Michael shook as her lips touched his. Just a closed mouth kiss, so soft, a whisper of a kiss as she said it again and rubbed herself on his cock, "Oh Daddy."

Michael kissed her back. He kept his mouth closed and let her take the lead. If she only knew how close she was to being raped right here and now. His heart quickened the tempo when the tip of her tongue licked his top lip. Once again, she said the only word he wanted to hear, "Daddy."

A tremor ran through him as he groaned. It was his turn to ask, "Oh god, little girl, what are you doing to me?" but he never gave her time to answer. With his hands on her face, Michael crushed her body to him and his tongue plunged into his daughter's luscious mouth. Madison tasted exactly as he had always dreamed she would and it was completely irresistible. She took his breath and gave him hers as her nakedness pressed into him. Like this she was almost riding him. He could feel her nipples through the lace, her hot, needy little points that he'd spend days licking once the torture of his aching dick had been sated.

The kiss went on and the head of his cock pulsed. The sound came from deep down inside of Michael; it was a starving animal that had been kept in a cage. It snarled, in heat and ravenous for the girl on his lap. His cock thrust between her sweet thighs as Madison whimpered into his mouth as the kiss continued. He'd never been kissed like this before. No one had ever come close. This beautiful girl and her desperate mouth were kissing him down to his soul.

Michael came in his pants.

He broke the kiss with a shudder and a moan. He held onto her waist as the convulsions shook his body, he held onto her for dear life, about to drown. Fuck, he'd never even done this in high school, but there was no way to stop this. Michael had neve been overwhelmed before. Spurt after spurt, his seed soaked through the fabric. He wet her with ejaculate and Michael was sure that Madison could smell that she'd been marked by her father.

His kisses now were the soft, butterfly kisses of long ago. Michael was as sure that he was covered in her lipstick as he was sure that her thighs were covered in his orgasm.

Her stormy eyes were full of passion as she took him in, his daughter felt the hot, sticky need he'd left between her thighs. The kiss had taken her breath away and Madison panted to catch her breath. His beautiful, little girl quivered when she asked, "What are we going to do about that?"

Michael's cock hadn't even softened. It was just a continuation of the slow, aching edge that he'd ridden since she'd turned around in his office. He could pretend that this wasn't happening. He could deny himself and continue to drive himself fucking crazy or he could dive right in. The line had ceased to exist. This was something beautiful and terrifying and Michael took Madison's hand in his own as he set her on her feet. There was only one thing he could imagine doing right now but he told her, "We're not going to do it right here."

In the far right corner was a door and Michael made a direct line to it with Madison almost running behind him to keep up. Her heels clicked quickly across the floor and the tempo almost matched his heart beat. When he reached the door and turned the handle, nothing. Michael rattled it, trying to force it open. A tall, stocky man loomed from the shadows and shook his head no, "it's been reserved."

Michael didn't have time to negotiate. "Is anyone inside right now?"

The large man scowled at him. "No, not right this minute," he answered in a rolling baritone.

Michael thrust his right hand into his pants pocket and fished out the folded wad of bills. He quickly thumbed through the money, it had to be a thousand dollars and he handed it to the bouncer. "It's not reserved anymore. It's ours, okay?"

The bouncer eyed the stack of bills and took them without counting. The big man folded them into his jeans pocket. He looked at his phone and nodded, "You've got an hour," he said before unlocking the door.

He didn't need an hour. Michael took Madison by the wrist and once inside the dimly lit room, brought her to him in a decidedly inappropriate embrace. "Sweetheart," his voice shook with need as he carefully flipped her hair back over her shoulders. He continued with a jumble of words, his brain twitched with his body's craving. His cock danced in the front of his ruined pants as he tried unsuccessfully to explain himself. "I want, oh god, I have to." He had to make love to her but he couldn't even get the words out.

He was normally so cool, so calm; this girl was going to ruin him. Michael tried to catch his breath and looked around for a moment to get his bearings. The furniture was stark, this was a room with one theme in mind. There was a long table, it could have been an altar with a step in front of it. There were hooks at various heights and positions that protruded from the wall behind. It would be a perfect place to tie her down, like a sacrifice to some pagan god. If only Michael had come prepared, he could have had a whole cornucopia of perversions. There was no time to contemplate what might have been though, this was happening now. With one arm around Madison's waist, he picked her up easily. The other arm was under her knees as he carried her to the table, like a bride and groom on their wedding night. "I have to have you, Madison," Michael wanted to be more eloquent. It seemed that he should say something about this being wrong, but it was impossible to explain how right this was.

Madison trembled and was quiet when she protested, "but, Michael, wait." He wasn't the only one who was tongue-tied. His daughter bit her bottom lip. She didn't look so sure of the situation once he'd placed her at the center of the table.

"Madison," he growled, "you wanted to come here. You wanted to see this. You wanted to see me like this," he stopped. Michael's cock couldn't be contained for one more minute, He was fully aroused and pressed into his pleats, as if he hadn't just exploded on her perfect, little pussy minutes ago. He loosened his tie, this would have to do. "You're naked under this dress, Madison," he still couldn't believe it and how her flesh affected him. "You want this, you want it just like I do," he couldn't stop either way. In one quick movement, Michael had her left wrist wrapped in the tie.

Madison had goosebumps, he could feel them as he grabbed her other wrist and secured it. "No, Michael, but I need to tell you something," she was close to begging. She had begun to panic, in fact the black haired beauty looked almost frightened and it just made him hungrier.

He tied her wrists together with his navy blue tie and secured the material to a hook on the wall. Yes, just like a sacrifice, he thought as she squirmed and Michael wiped the saliva off his mouth with his shirt sleeve. He was drooling for this. "Fuck," he gulped as he took it all in. He'd felt his daughter's pussy sealed to his cock in the pants, but he hadn't seen it. Now, as she lay back the table with her dress open, her pale, nakedness from the waist down came into view. Her lower lips were tiny, demure and sweet. She looked like a cherub. How could anything so innocent looking bring a man to his knees like this?

1...45678...17