My Strict Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I have to have you now," Michael muttered and unbuckled his belt. There was no time to linger over her bare, pink folds of flesh. He needed this like he needed air. Her thighs in the fishnets needed to be parted and her tiny feet in the boots would be over his shoulders. His daughter would feel so fucking perfect on his cock.

"No, wait," Madison shook her head and her wrists, trying to get free, trying to escape, "I have to tell you something."

Michael heard the change jingle in his pockets as his pants dropped to the floor. Cock out, a steady stream of precum dripping from his slit, he was ready to rut and her voice was far, far away. Michael watched as a clear puddle of his juice dribbled on her glistening snatch. He couldn't speak, he could only rub the head of his dick against her velvet inner lips. She was ripe, Madison blossomed on his cock, she opened for him, inviting her father inside.

Madison cried out, "Wait! Daddy, I'm a virgin."

Michael came back down to earth with a crash. "What, what did you say?" He had to be sure. She couldn't have said what he thought she had.

Those dark blue eyes were frightened of him and her mouth was twisted into a soft, red bow. "I'm a virgin, Daddy. Please don't hurt me."

Michael held on to the table for balance as he let the words wash over him. It was an altar, a place for virgin sacrifices. How had he become exactly the kind of man that a father was supposed to protect his daughter from? He shook his head, "Madison, oh god, I'm so sorry." He covered his mouth with his hand as he looked at his handiwork. Her wrists tied, her body shivered as she tried to escape. "I had no idea," Michael gulped. How the hell is the most beautiful girl in the world still a virgin at her age? Jesus, now he was going to be obsessed with that. He was a sick, sick man. "I just got carried away," he mumbled and hoped that his beautiful little girl could understand how she might inspire lust like that in her father.

Madison nodded and whispered back in the little girl voice that he dreamed of, "I do like being tied up though."

If it was an altar, then perhaps she wasn't a sacrifice. Perhaps she was a goddess to be worshipped and Michael dropped to his knees. His fingers trembling as he traced the band of the stockings at the top of her thighs. No garter belt, he finally knew the answer, just the lines on her perfect legs. Her gorgeous legs that should be over his shoulders as he buried his face in his little girl's succulent pussy. Madison shivered when he softly kissed her inner thigh, just above the band. Her scent rose from between her legs and called to him, something primal and hungry drew him to her center. "Baby," he murmured as his worship began. Michael began with close mouthed, little butterfly kisses from her thighs, to her crevice. He covered his lips in her deliciousness before he meandered up to her mound. "Baby girl," he breathed her in as he wrapped his hands under her bottom. Michael drew Madison up to his mouth. His mouth that now, with every kiss of his daughter's crevice, was marked with her scent.

Madison whimpered, the softest, most innocent little noises of want as he worshipped her flesh. "Yes, Daddy," she called to him from far away and long ago, almost as if in a dream, "yes, please," as if she needed to ask, as if he didn't belong to her.

Michael slowly opened her full, inner lips with the tip of his tongue and tasted. He licked her from her opening to her beautiful, pink clitoris and he felt his daughter shake with pleasure. Madison rocked her hips with every touch of his mouth. Michael felt the heels of her boots press into his shoulders as she shuddered and he lapped her virgin flesh. She was so wet, she was dripping and hot and creamy and his cock continued to jolt as Michael pleasured her. He rubbed his face on her pussy and covered himself in his daughter's milky sweetness before dragging his tongue up to her clit. He wanted it. He wanted all of it. He wanted all of her innocence and her orgasm, he wanted to drink every last drop.

Madison's clit was full and erect and just a lingering lick made her melt. "Daddy," she gasped as he gave her his mouth. His right hand moved from her lovely ass and as he began to suck, closing his lips around her beautiful bud, Michael slipped a finger slowly inside his daughter. She was so small inside and so hot, her thighs quaked and the sound that came from her was almost a sob.

Michael was slow and gentle with his finger. He let Madison fuck him, she controlled it. She pushed herself against the finger and completely surrendered to his tongue. His little girl rocked on the table, back and forth as she slowly came undone. Michael could feel the tremor and ached to have her cum on him. Was it her first? Oh God, he lapped and licked and hoped that at the least, it was her best. His little virgin tensed inside. His daughter was about to release and his cock swelled at the thought of him swallowing every last bit of her pleasure.

Once it began, there was no stopping her. Madison's orgasm came from deep inside, a torrent of want that came in hot, gasping waves. Her moans were deep, she was almost pleading with Michael as she filled his mouth with her sweet, creamy cum. It was more than he could swallow. Michael felt a dribble on his chin and knew that he'd be covered, his face, his throat, even his shirt. Covered in Madison's sweet cum, he was lost in the wet sounds of her as he drank right from her juicy, little fount.

His daughtered softened as the orgasm continued. She shuddered and like this, with her calves over his shoulders, he could feel every pulse.

As the waves died down, Madison sighed and drew her thighs up, as if to stop him. Michael took his finger from her maiden hood and knew he had to taste that too. He licked his finger clean as he raised his head and stared at his darling, little girl. Madison was radiant, her cheeks were as pink as her pussy and eyes were the still, peaceful blue after a thunderstorm.

He had to get her out of here. He had to take her home. She had been right to stop him. Fucking her like an animal, tied to a table, in a room where anyone who bribed the bouncer could just walk in wasn't the place to lose your virginity.

Her father's bed was.

"Madison," he whispered her name as he rose to his feet. Michael kissed his way up to her waist, then the damp fabric of the dress, to her décolletage. "May I take you home?" he smiled as he reached for the tie to release her from the hook.

She seemed to understand what going home tonight meant and she nodded. "Yes, please." Once the tie was opened and her wrists were free, his daughter moved her hands to his face. "Hurry, Daddy," was her only request.

***

He was surprised that Michael Romano had gotten so stupid considering how careful the man usually was. His security was top notch and his paranoia was usually extreme. He imagined that the lingering memories of his wife and little daughter being kidnapped by ruthless drug dealers might be part of it. Maybe having lived his whole life with the burden of secrets had made Michael naturally cautious.

Tonight, going to the club seemed oddly stupid for his nemesis. Michael out in the open, on his own? That seemed like a novice move at a point on the chessboard where he couldn't afford to make mistakes. He had his own vices and guessed that most men did, but this seemed uncharacteristically naïve.

When he saw the girl on his arm though, it all became crystal clear. She sure did clean up nice. Of course, Romano was still doing things for Rosemary that he wouldn't do for anyone else. Turning his life upside down for the princess now that she was home. Michael was about to find out what a bad idea that was.

He followed them from the shadows and when Romano took her in the room, wild-eyed and out of breath, he knew that he had to see. He could guess, sure, fuck it, he could imagine all day long. What would any man do with a girl who was that fucking sexy? Thankfully the bouncer was just a greedy fuck and another hundred on top of the wad of cash that Romano had already forked over was enough to watch them on the security camera.

Once he saw that the girl was naked under the dress, he knew he was going to have to rethink his strategy. He watched as the mobster known in the media as Icepick Romano dropped to his knees and licked his daughter's pussy until she came. It was an epiphany and he could feel the evil smile spread over his face. Of course, he was going to jack off to it later too but that was something that he'd do in privacy. For now, he was just going to savor knowing that he'd finally discovered the mafia don's weakness.

***

Michael knocked on the driver's window to get Tommy's attention before he opened the back door. He'd wrapped Madison in his black, cashmere coat and it was goddamn freezing outside. "Turn the heat up, okay?" he asked once his daughter had slid across the leather seat and he was next to her.

Tommy did as he was asked and looked at him in the rear view. "Boss, there's a problem."

Yeah there was a problem, Michael wanted to kiss her all the way home. It was damn near impossible not to kiss her considering that he was covered in her delicious juices. Madison's cheeks were still rosy and she had a secret smile on her face that made it even more difficult to keep his hands to himself. A virgin? Had he ever been a girl's first? If he had, he'd forgotten, unlike tonight which would change everything forever. Neither of them would ever be the same once they made love.

Tommy cleared his throat to get his attention and Michael snapped back. That's right, they weren't in his bed yet. "Sorry, what's the problem?"

"Your cousin, Frank," Tommy told him as he hit the brakes and turned around to look Michael in the eye as he delivered the news. "He's been shot. It's pretty bad."

Shit, first Nacho shows up with no balls and now Frankie get shot? "Where did it happen?"

Tommy looked grim as he told him, "right outside his house, Boss."

"Is his wife okay? What about the kids?" Michael was barely able to concentrate. Madison's fishnets were like a road map to the only place he wanted to be on Earth and yet, he had to focus. No one fucked with the Romanos. They knew better, or at least they had for over a decade. Christ, he better get to the bottom of this or he'd never have a moment's peace. He'd never let Madison out of his sight and although he'd prefer that she never go, his daughter expected at least a little freedom.

"Yeah, she's okay. They didn't see anything though," Tommy told him. "We called the doctor."

The doctor wasn't really a doctor, he was a vet. A vet who had gambled away his BMW and now took the bus to work and had a side gig digging bullets out of gangsters whenever they told him to. "Take us to the Hilton on Delaware," Michael took Madison's hand and held it between both of his. He leaned in and inhaled deeply. She smelled like sex and fruity lip gloss, his new drug. "I'm going to get us a room for the night," he would pretend it was strictly romantic. "Then I've got to make sure my cousin's okay but I'll be right back," he brought her hand up to his mouth but thought better of it. There was no way that he'd stop with kissing just her fingers.

They knew Michael at the front desk and yet, still took his credit card with the name Pete Benz on it. It was one of Michael's regular aliases and when the kid asked, as he looked up and smiled at Madison, "How long will you be staying with us, Mr. Benz?"

He was going to have to stop being so goddamn jealous. Michael pulled Madison close, this was torture. His dick ached, the head of his cock thumped in his pants, pleading to be let out. The only problem Michael wanted to consider was whether or not to leave the stockings on when he took his daughter's virginity. "That is a good question young man, and as soon as I know, I'll call down." As it was, he was going to have to leave Madison in the beautiful room on the penthouse floor with two armed guards outside.

They were alone in the elevator though and Michael grabbed her immediately. His desperate hands were in her inky, black curls, the kiss was hungry and the sound that came from him was a plea for mercy. She wrapped one leg around his calf as he let her taste what a scrumptious delicacy her pussy was.

The elevator ding announced that the moment was up. Tommy had sent over two of his guys that were usually on collections to stand at the door. Michael felt the want well up inside his chest, it was hot and almost irresistible as Madison went inside the room. "I'll be back as soon as I can. Just take a hot bath, or something, okay?" he asked and let his eyes linger over her backside as she walked away. Fuck, that's right, the dream with her in the tub. The memory went right to his cock and his ruined pants were too tight once more as Michael wondered if he wouldn't just explode again.

He gave stern directions to the two muscle heads outside, "No one comes in here. No employees, no guys, nobody except me."

They both nodded and murmured something like, "Yes boss." Michael wondered if two idiots could possibly understand that the little girl on the other side of the door was his whole world.

***

Madison had stayed in a lot of hotel rooms over the years and this was by far the best. She walked gingerly around the penthouse suite at the Hilton and whistled to herself. Michael had expensive taste. No wonder he had to be a criminal, normal people couldn't afford to live like this.

The bathtub was the size of a small car and the windows looked out onto Michigan Avenue. While traveling with Charlotte, they often stayed in rooms that were sticky, sometimes full of roaches, often the tub had blood or some other bodily secretions. Madison sighed and pushed down the lever for the tub to fill it with hot water. A hot bath would feel great, she shivered from head to toe but it had nothing to do with the temperature.

She had never cum like that before. Madison unbuttoned the dress and let it fall to the marble tile. She'd hoped that Michael liked the dress. She had to admit that since the spanking, she'd been obsessed with him. She rolled the fishnets down her left leg and her fingers lingered over the places that he'd touched. She closed her eyes.

The way he touched her, as if he were afraid that she might melt away. The way he stared at her, as if there weren't another woman in the world. The way he kissed her, Madison sighed as she recalled Michael's tongue. She hadn't had any idea what to expect tonight. She had assumed that they'd flirt a little, maybe he'd pat her on the ass just to remind her of the spanking. She had skipped the panties tonight mostly because the sensation on her cheeks, anything that touched the still slightly sensitive places where he had smacked her, was a perpetual turn-on.

She stepped into the tub and told herself that she never had any intention for Michael to feel her nakedness. Oh god, she melted into the porcelain and let the water cover her body, it felt so good.

The other thing that felt good was every throbbing inch of her father's thick cock that nestled between her thighs as they kissed. Madison purred as she sank back and watched the water delve into the valley between her breasts. His cock between her legs, it didn't matter that he was her father at that point, she ached to unzip him and feel that beastly, big dick of his.

He would come back soon and she knew that the minute he closed the door behind him, she'd see it. She'd touch it. If he had anything to say about it, she'd feel it inside as well.

Madison wound the soap along her arms and back and forth over her breasts as her nipples became hot, little points. She had no experience, it was almost embarrassing. Back home, Madison was the last of her friends, probably the last girl in the school, who hadn't lost her virginity. The boys in school were wretched; too grabby and too loud and too stupid for the most part. That wasn't how she had pictured her first time, with some nitwit, on his couch in his parent's basement, all sticky and smelling of beer.

Madison had imagined the lover though, plenty of times actually. He was handsome, with muscular arms and strong hands, somber eyes and a mouth made for kissing. He would seduce her and adore her. She had fallen in love with the thought of him.

Now that she had met him, she wondered if she weren't falling in love with the man as well.

***

Michael noticed that the vet's white jacket that said "Dr. Brandt" on the lapel was splattered with blood when he came to the door. "Come in, guys," Ed Brandt waved Michael and Tommy inside and locked the door again behind them. "This isn't good," the vet mumbled as he brought them back to his animal operating room.

Frank lay in a pool of his own blood. His breath was labored and as Michael approached, he coughed and the trickle of blood ran from the corner of his mouth. "Michael," he only mouthed the word, no sound came out.

Michael was shocked, "what the fuck?" He asked Tommy. Tommy had said shot but Michael had pictured one in the shoulder, a graze, something that the vet could handle fairly easily and send him home with a little Valium. His cousin was going to fucking die like an animal, literally. "Why didn't you fucking take him to the hospital?" he hissed at Tommy.

Tommy sputtered, "I, Boss, I didn't know, I thought," he put his hands up in surrender. "They just said shot, I'm sorry."

Dr. Brandt waved them over, out of ear shot, although Michael guessed that Frank wouldn't have heard anyway. His cousin was fading fast and might not even know how close he was. "I'm sorry Mr. Romano," the vet looked sick, probably terrified of what the Icepick would do to him if he couldn't save his cousin. "I took a bullet out of his shoulder and the other grazed his neck but it wasn't until I cleaned him up a little that I realized he's got another one in his gut. I just don't have the equipment to deal with that."

Tommy asked, "do you think he'll survive long enough to get him to Cook County?"

The prognosis seemed grim. "I can't tell you that," the vet shook his head. "But our arrangement doesn't include getting rid of bodies, Mr. Romano. If I go to jail," he didn't finish that sentence and he didn't need to. The vet added, "he's missing a couple of fingers which also didn't help. He's bleeding so much from that and the ear that's gone as well."

Who the fuck would dare torture a capo and then shoot him in the gut? Michael's blood boiled. Frank coughed and wheezed. Michael turned back to his cousin and bent down. He took Frank's hand and felt that it was slippery with blood. The light was fading from his cousin's eyes. If they couldn't save his life, at least Michael could kill the motherfuckers who did this to him. "Who shot you?" he asked point blank and hoped Frank would hurry before the last bit of his life's blood dripped onto the floor.

Frank mouthed, "the cop." He let out one long gurgle and Michael had seen enough people die to know that his cousin was gone.

Michael crossed himself. It was the end for Frank Romano but just the beginning of a long night for the rest of the family.

***

It was almost noon by the time Michael got back to the Hilton. After a night like he'd had, normally he'd be wiped out but just the thought of Madison was enough to send a jolt of electricity down his spine. What he needed was a hot shower and a cold glass of champagne. What a perfect idea, he thought as he entered the lobby. He stopped at the front desk and flashed Pete's credit card again. "Looks like I'll be here at least one more night," Michael told the woman in the green blazer. "Can you send up a bottle of Bollinger?" Michael could almost see Madison on the crisp, white sheets with a glass in that dainty little hand of hers. "And two glasses?" he added before heading to the elevators.

1...56789...17