My Strict Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy's guys looked sleepy and the meathead on the left sat in a chair that he must have taken from the room. "Hey, look alive," Michael growled at them before he slid his card into the slot on the door.

"Look alive for what, sir?" the meathead on the right asked. "I mean, sorry but we've been here all day, doing nothing."

Michael was about to walk inside when the hair on the back of his neck prickled, "What do you mean, doing nothing? Where's Madison?" he demanded.

The one on the left shrugged, "She left this morning. She said she had to go to school."

Motherfucker! Michael punched the door, if they weren't Tommy's guys and if he couldn't at least blame himself a little bit. He had said to let no one in, goddammit and they were stupid enough to take him literally. "She was supposed to stay here," he tried to stay calm while his heart raced in his chest. He pulled his cell phone from his pocket and checked. No calls or texts from his little girl. He knew that she preferred to text but this was officially an emergency. He pressed her name and held the phone to his ear. After three rings, the call went to voicemail.

The next call was to Tommy, "Have you seen Madison?" he barked.

Tommy asked, "Hey, has that really hot girl with the black hair been here?" He fucking hated that every man he knew was half in love with his daughter. Michael made a fist with his left hand as he waited. "No, Boss, sorry, she ain't at the house. She's not at the hotel?"

"No, because your fucking idiots let her leave this morning," Michael shouted into the phone. Lowering his voice only to deliver the threat, "if something happened to her, anything happened, these two fuckers are dead."

Michael texted her just in case and he paced back and forth as he waited for her reply. After twenty minutes, with his stomach in knots, he called again just to get the same robotic recording that told him that Madison wasn't available.

At one o'clock, Michael left the Hilton with strict instructions for the meatheads to keep her there if Madison came back. He had decided to drive by her school. Hopefully, he'd catch her there and take her home. Michael told himself to calm down, it was just another day in her life and soon, as soon as possible, he'd have her safe.

As safe as the delectable, little virgin could be in his bed anyway.

By three o'clock, the sick feeling in the pit of his stomach was a knot and he headed to the library. Flashes of her from the first time Michael had felt like this washed over him and threatened to drown him. When he had seen her there in the back seat, his perfect, little girl, tied and helpless with no one there to protect her. The Columbians had put a black hood over Rosemary's head and she sat perfectly still. Michael's hand had trembled as he reached for it, expecting the worst.

"Hi, Daddy," she had smiled and patiently waited for him to untie her hands. Michael was on the verge of tears as he had seen her tiny wrists, bound together. "I knew you were going to come get me," she had sounded completely confident in his ability, as if he were invincible. His daughter had wrapped her tiny hands around the back of his neck as he lifted her up. She hadn't even appeared to be afraid but Michael had been completely terrified.

Here he was, once again, sick with worry. Michael had walked around the library and there wasn't one trace of Madison. Michael was almost ready to ask Steve, the tall, gangly douchebag that had taken Madison out on a date, where he might find his daughter, when his phone rang.

His hopes were dashed when he saw that it was Irv. "Hey," he muttered in greeting as he walked toward the entrance for some privacy. "What have you heard?" he asked his lawyer.

Irv sounded concerned. "Well, it wasn't any police officer that shot him, Michael. My guy has been everywhere. It's not Chicago PD and it's not the FBI. I wish I had something more concrete for you."

"Yeah, me too," Michael sighed into the phone. Right at the moment, as much as he had loved his cousin, Frank's death was the last thing on his mind. All he wanted was to get Madison back. There was something that nagged at the back of his mind.

Was it all a coincidence? Michael didn't beleieve in coincidence.

Irv interrupted his train of thought, "So how is your daughter?"

His delectable daughter, his drop dead, gorgeous little girl, "Um, I think okay. It's been," it's been one long, slow tease of his cock ever since she walked in the door. "It's been different," Michael told Irv.

The old man chuckled, "Yeah, I bet. I'm sure it's like riding a bike for you. You were always a doting father when she was little."

That made it even dirtier considering the things that he wanted to do to her now. Michael's face felt hot as he recalled that he'd dropped to his knees and lavished Madison's naked body with his tongue. "Thanks," he said to his lawyer. Now he just had to get back to finding her.

By five o'clock, Michael decided to go back to the graystone. If she wasn't home in an hour, he'd assume that she was officially missing and this time, he'd go in guns blazing. Fuck the Columbians, fuck Rafael Ortega, fuck the old alliance. He'd let the Pilsen streets run red with their blood and take back what had always been rightfully his. His insides shook as he entered the house. "Hey Boss," one of the kids at the side door waved to him. "That girl, you know, the really hot one," yes, he was aware that his daughter was really hot, "she's upstairs."

Michael ran inside. "Madison," he shouted and took the stairs two at a time until he reached the second floor. "Madison, where are you?"

Her door opened and his little girl greeted him with a smile. Michael wanted to kiss her dimple and that was just the first place. She cocked her head and asked, "Hey Daddy, how was your night?" She sounded so casual and his heart felt as if it might explode.

He was Daddy now, even in casual conversation and how could it ever be casual when she called him that? Her hair was up in two pigtails and she wore black glasses. Fuck, and a plaid, pleated skirt that ended mid-thigh. "Where were you?" he reached out to touch her waist. "I thought you'd stay at the Hilton." He didn't want to confess that he was scared or that this was making him far too vulnerable to who knows what. She was just a girl; really, just a naïve, sweet, little girl who needed a normal life.

She twirled a bit of her black hair with her finger, "I didn't want to miss class, Daddy. I just got caught up and I have a test this week." The white button at the center of her chest strained to stay closed over her voluptuous breasts. Then there were the blue knee socks and penny loafers that should have been pornographic, given the reaction he was having.

Michael could hardly breathe, he wanted her, he wanted all of her right now. "Why didn't you answer your phone, little girl?" he murmured, his hands on her hips now as he pulled her into his erection.

"It was dead," she shrugged, "no charger last night." She could feel how hard he was and Madison flushed immediately. Feeling her father's aching dick made her blush and Michael found that so very charming.

The most important question though was, "Since when do you wear glasses?"

She giggled, "I hate them. I just didn't have my contacts. I look like such a nerd."

Michael showed her his teeth, a predatory snarl. He wanted to eat her up. "I love them. But I only want you to wear glasses for me. You look much too hot to be out like this."

Madison cocked her head, "Oh yeah?" His daughter wiggled her eyebrows at him, "you think the glasses are hot, Daddy?" She backed away and posed, the plaid skirt flipped around her thighs and Michael caught a glimpse of white panties. "Do they make me look sexy?" Even better, she always made him laugh.

She had always been a ham and a show-off and Michael had always been her captive audience. At the moment, however, there was no way that she could possibly know just how sexy. "Positively sexy," he took her small hand in his and led her from her doorway, down the hall. "In fact, I'd say, positively spankable." Michael raised his own eyebrows suggestively as they reached his bedroom door.

Madison blushed and it became her. "Really, Daddy?" she asked in a breathy voice that made him melt.

"Definitely, little girl," he murmured as he brought her inside the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

***

He turned on the light by his bed because there was no way that he wasn't going to see every inch of her. Michael hung his jacket over the back of wingback chair near the window and watched as Madison hesitated by the foot of the bed. That's right, she was a virgin, he smiled to himself. In spite of the fact that he'd had an orgasm without even touching her skin to skin the night before, typically Michael had stamina. He was in no rush, this could take all night.

"Take your shoes off, little girl," he eased into the chair and watched her kick them off and scoot the loafers with her toes. Madison put her hand on the top of one sock to roll it down and Michael stopped her immediately. "Oh no, leave the socks on."

"But," she started.

"I love the socks, they stay," Michael said as the grin spread across his face. Perverted, that's what this was, she was like a buffet of all of his secret fetishes. "The glasses and the pigtails and the socks stay forever."

His daughter looked over her shoulder and giggled adorably. "Okay, Daddy," Madison agreed.

"Unbutton your blouse for me." His eyes had already undressed her a hundred times but tonight he was going to slow down the kaleidoscope of images and wait for each. Madison was quick with the tiny buttons and she slipped the cotton blouse off and dropped it on the floor by the shoes. Her bra was pink and sheer and might match the panties that he'd stolen and Michael wondered if he should confess. He'd never seen her bare breasts. Even after last night, they had remained covered. His dick was very much interested and Michael agreed. "Take the bra off too, little girl," he instructed.

Madison bit her bottom lip and reached behind to unhook. She slid the satin straps down her arms and pulled the underwire from her crease and she was finally bare to the waist. Michael covered his mouth with his hand as he took in her pale curves. Her breasts were perfectly round and heavy and yet her nipples were tiny and sweet. Two strawberry colored buds that sat at the center of pink, puckered flesh that needed to be tasted. Michael imagined that he could spend hours meandering with the tip of his tongue along her peaks and valleys. There was still so much to see.

"Get on the bed, honey," Michael rose from the chair, and slowly walked behind her, "on your hands and knees."

Madison quietly obeyed and he caught the tremor of her thigh as she assumed the spanking position. Michael groaned as he took in every inch. The skirt flipped up and gave him full access to her milky, white full bottom. Her skin was almost the color of her white, cotton panties. He sighed, here was everything he'd been imagining for his whole life, wrapped up in white, cotton panties. Michael reached between his daughter's trembling inner thighs and ran two fingers along the center of her underwear. It was exactly the place on her stolen panties that he would taste.

So wet.

She was so warm and wet as rain and Madison cooed softly when he touched her over the fabric. His darling girl was going to cum so many times tonight. "My beautiful girl," he whispered. Michael ran his hands over her hips and traced a line on each side from her waist down to the top of her thighs and then back again. "Do you want a spanking, my love?"

He heard the catch in her breath before Madison nodded her head and murmured, "yes, please."

Michael warmed up her cheeks and slowly rubbed back and forth. The velvety feel of her skin penetrated his body. The head of his cock had long since vacated his boxers and dripped in the same trousers that he'd ruined as he kissed her last night. If Madison only knew how badly he'd been craving this. He drew his right hand back and slapped her cheek.

Madison thrust her ass back and watching it bounce like that could make him cum in his pants again. Jesus, usually he was so cool, so calm. Michael bent down and kissed the small of her back. A wave of her ridiculously, girly perfume and the scent of her warm, wet pussy hit him all at once. He had to take his pants off.

Two more slaps and Madison panted for each and her skirt shifted as her hips shivered with pleasure. Michael stripped off his shirt and pants and finally the boxers. His dick throbbed as he stood back and admired his handiwork. Naked with his daughter, the only place he wanted to be. He took a step closer and his slit kissed the back of her thigh and left a sticky droplet. "Little girl, you have the most perfect bottom for spanking."

Madison asked in a small voice that made him crazy, "Do you like it Daddy?"

So much for his sexual prowess. It took every last bit of his flailing self-control not to cum right on the panties. After last night, after losing control just from her kiss, after almost exploding again as he tasted her sweetness as it ran down his throat, how could he be so on edge already? "You're perfect, honey." He showed her how perfect she was with two more quick slaps and then a resounding wallop.

He rubbed her creamy skin and kneaded her curves with both hands. Michael couldn't have enough. He reached up, along her small waist, up further still to cup her breasts that melded to his hands. Madison sighed, she was covered in goosebumps and the downy, soft hairs on her arms stood up. "Daddy," she confessed just above a whisper, "I like the way you touch me so much."

It would be so easy to lose control and just fuck her but Michael made a fist and told himself to stop. Just plunge to the very bottom of her sweet, sweet virgin entry. Rape and plunder, with the pigtails in his fist, he'd grit his teeth as he opened her up, for him. She was for him and only him. Instead, he tenderly ran the tips of his fingers along her spine and smiled as he felt the goosebumps follow. Back to her bouncing bottom and a volley of slaps, her cheeks swayed as if to music.

As much as the skirt was porn material, Michael wanted full access. He unbuttoned and unzipped the skirt and watched it fall to her knees. "Let me get rid of this, little girl." Madison raised her knee and her ass shifted, every move was X-rated and made his dick throb. "Fuck, you're so sexy, Madison," he couldn't help but tell her. Every look, every inch, every bit, he'd never had this kind of reaction to a woman.

Of course, Madison wasn't really a woman, was she?

He spanked her twice more and the head of his cock pressed against her left cheek and coated her with his liquid delight. His precum dripped down his daughter's thigh as he rubbed her again and felt her doughy, little bottom wiggle in his hands. "Harder, Daddy?" It was a question and she barely got out the words.

"Harder?" Michael's heart raced. His right hand hesitated at the middle of the white panties and let her soak his palm.

"Please," she looked back and flipped a pigtail over her shoulder, "I think so."

In all fairness, he hadn't spanked her the way that he normally would. If one of Roz's girls had come over, her bottom would be red, close to purple by now. Madison's skin was just rosy, like her face.

Michael slapped her harder and Madison jumped. He took his time, he let the suspense build and studied her curves with his hands, again. Then he gave her a harder slap and then another; the last one hurt his hand and Madison let out a little howl. "Baby," he whispered into her hip before he kissed her delicious skin. He had no idea what her pain threshold was, he'd never forgive himself if he hurt her. "Baby love," Michael lay down next to her and opened his arms, "come here."

He could always spank her more but he couldn't remember the last time that he'd held her.

She was so small and so sweet and she was tucked away with her head on his heart, exactly where it belonged. Her little voice came again and tugged at his heartstrings. "Do you love me, Daddy?"

Michael shuddered, that melted him completely. Madison's eyes were full of questions and he slipped her serious, black glasses off and kissed the tip of her nose. "Just for now," he folded the glasses and set them on the nightstand. Now it was just her and her pigtails and those eyes that he had lost himself in long ago. "Of course I love you, Madison. I'll always love you, little girl."

He had to have her lips again. Michael kissed her Cupid's bow, just a brush of her satin skin with his mouth, before possessing her soft mouth. The softest kiss, a kiss for a fairy princess asleep in the woods. Except that his right hand was pressed between her legs and Michael moaned as he felt that she was sopping wet for him.

"But this changes things, Michael," she used his name this time and he knew that his daughter was being serious.

Fuck, yes it was different. It was everything. It was going to ruin him, to be madly in love with her like he had to be.

"I know, honey," he said and instead of even trying to explain, he simply pressed her small hand to his chest. Right there at the center, the heart that she'd already broken once before, resurrected in her embrace.

The kiss had taken years to crescendo and his mouth and her mouth fit as if they were the missing piece of the other. He took Madison's breath and gave her his own, his hands wrapped her small body up into his and he drank all of her down. Tongue, lips, mouth, owned, all of him belonged to her and the sweet, little sighs that she gave him as her delicate tongue touched his just stoked his need for her. She was such a girl. She even kissed like it was the first time.

Michael panted, lost and out of breath as the kiss broke. After tonight there would be no more innocence. What was he doing? He should stop, could he stop? Could he pick her up and take her to her room right now? Madison purred with her small fingers in his hair and a delighted smile on her face. "Daddy, no one ever kissed me like you do," his daughter said with a sigh.

No, he couldn't do anything but love her.

Michael decided that no one ever would if he had anything to say about it. He rolled over her and his cock dripped on her satin belly; Michael kissed her again. This was a slow study of her mouth. His tongue slid in and out, he tasted and moaned into her open mouth. His hand, no longer content with the outside of Madison's panties, slithered its way over the waistband and found her mound. He slipped the fabric over her hips and hummed at the notion of her, finally naked.

Madison trembled and when her father slipped his index finger between her warm, girlish lips, she was dewy and hot. "I want to make love to you, little girl," he finally said it out loud. "I want all of you," he moved his finger up to her ripe, eager bud, "all of you, Madison." Michael loved the little shocked cries that came from her as he slid the finger all the way down to her tiny rear entry. "I want you to be mine," Michael confessed. "All mine."

"Yes, Daddy," his daughter's storm cloud eyes were filled with heat and lust. "I wanted my first time to be with someone who loved me."

With that tiny girl voice, just thinking of her like this, touching her dripping little pussy and that voice, Michael hoped that he wouldn't cum all over himself again tonight. Michael pressed his lips to the soft place just under her earlobe, "I do love you." Another kiss on her collarbone, another at the center of her throat, he pushed her pigtails back and kissed her in the middle of her cleavage. "Daddy loves you so much."

He held the weight of her breasts and felt the rise and fall of them with each breath. Madison trembled and he didn't want her to be afraid. "Is this okay, honey?" he asked before pressing a soft, reverent kiss on the underneath curve of one breast.

1...678910...17