My Strict Young Governess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare turn on the light or get out of bed, Franny," she warned her.

Then Adrienne took me into the bathroom and made me bend over the tub. She found my butt plug that Suzanne had taken out and carefully reinserted it in my rectum. She then found a large-sized diaper from a supply obviously intended for Franny and after having me take off my little girl panties, got me up on a changing table and put the diaper on me.

She then found a pair of plastic pants to put on me over the diaper and told me that with the plug, I wouldn't be making any more doody for a while. She knew that Linda kept some white teenagers' training bras under the changing table and she had me take off my blouse and remove my bra. She then had me put on the tight training bra.

Soon, Linda and Suzanne returned, both happy after apparently having a few drinks. Linda was telling Suzanne how she had been hired by Franny's husband to take charge of Franny.

"Franny had become very irresponsible," Linda told her, and I was permitted to listen. Franny's husband had Linda take away Franny's checks and credit cards, and told her what she could spend on, despite any expressions that Franny might make about her wants.

"He also wanted me to make sure she was clean as she had stopped bathing," Linda reported. "So, I scrubbed her in the bathtub like you would a small child, and then I gave her enemas to clean out her system. I changed her diet and now she makes normal-sized doody and knows she needs to wipe better than she did so that she doesn't stain her panties like I see Deb here does."

Suzanne said that she had been disappointed in me today because until now, she had not needed to fail me on my panty inspection.

"I'm now having Deb carry a little notebook so I can enter naughty marks in it when she acts up," Suzanne told Linda. "You might think of doing that with Franny. Deb seems to get very upset when I tell her she has earned a naughty mark or a spanking that will be given on the spot, even if others are present."

Soon we left for home and Suzanne told me she was pleased with how I had behaved during the visit.

"You are so much better behaved and responsible than that Franny is," she commented. "I hope you're pleased with my service as your governess."

I took her in my arms, hugged her, and kissed her on the lips, and then I said sweetly, "Suzanne, you are exactly the person I needed, and I do want you to stay with me for as long as you think I need to be under your supervision and tutelage."

12