My Stripping Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
A special performance for husband and his friends.
2.4k words
4.35
23.7k
30

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beermenow
beermenow
824 Followers

After so many months of not having any fun, I was looking forward to attending a bachelor party in town. I arranged for five of my college friends to stay at our place, since they live out of town. They arrived Saturday right after lunch. It was a warm day so we all put on swimsuits and went to our outdoor pool.

Karen joined us and she looked great in her tiny, white bikini. Even though we're all old friends, the guys always enjoy getting a look at Karen; almost as much as she likes showing off. This one was especially skimpy, with a g-string bottom that showed off her firm, shapely ass. The top was about twice the size of her nipples. One of the guys let out a faint whistle.

"You like my bikini?" Karen said with a grin. "Mark says it's too revealing to wear in public. What you think?"

She turned around slowly, giving them a good look. The guys couldn't help ogling her, which she enjoyed. She's an avid exhibitionist and hadn't been able to show off for a while.

"Mark says they might shake loose," Karen said as she grabbed her top. "What do you think?"

She shook her top, jiggling breasts. One of the guys let out a sigh. One of her breasts slipped out. She tucked it back in with an "oops" and a shrug.

I could feel the blood growing down below, so I suggested we go for a swim. I certainly needed to cool things down, and I figured the others did as well.

Karen went inside for a moment. When she came back outside, dove in and swam from one length of the pool to the other. Her breasts had broken free of her top. To the guys let out a sigh and one of them elbowed the others as Karen approached, her large breasts jiggling with every step.

I got her attention and motioned to her chest. She looked down in mock embarrassment and laughed.

"I guess you're, right honey," Karen said. "It can't contain them."

"So, lose the top," I suggested. "You like sunbathing topless, and they've already seen them."

She bit her finger, trying to act coy, and asked the guys if they minded her going topless. Naturally, they agreed, so she removed the thing altogether. The sight of my nearly naked wife showing off in front of my friends really turned me on, and her as well.

We sat down in a circle of chairs, to catch up on whatever one has been up to and how they got through the pandemic. We got a round of jokes and funny stories going and I could tell my friends enjoyed the effect it had on Karen, watching her boobs jiggle and shake as she laughed.

After an hour or so, Karen went to take a nap while the guys talk about how lucky I was.

"Is it just me, or does your wife really like to show off?" Greg asked. "She's always showing a lot of cleavage and.... hell, she looks amazing."

"She likes the effect it has on you guys, and everyone else," I admitted.

"You mean she knew we were checking her out?" Jeff asked.

I laughed and noted how obvious they were. I mean, they couldn't take their eyes off her chest the entire time.

"Are you cool with that?" Mike asked. "I mean, I've tried to get my wife to show off more, but it rarely happens."

"Well, it wouldn't be much fun for her if nobody noticed," I said with a laugh.

A few hours later I woke up Karen. She was naked in bed, of course. I gave her a passionate kiss and leaned down to suck on her breasts, but she stopped me.

"That'll have to wait," Karen said. "Do you think the guys enjoyed the show?"

"Are you kidding me?" I said. "They were practically drooling."

That really put her in a good mood. She put on a small skirt with a thin top that showed plenty of cleavage, and no bra underneath, which the guys also appreciated as we ate.

The bachelor party was fun and the usual fair. Guys playing poker, porn on the TV and a very attractive stripper. I remained sober and, since I was driving, I decided when we should leave, which was shortly after the stripper left.

On the way home, the guys talked about how hot the stripper was. Jeff thought she was attractive, but he was turned off by her obviously fake boobs. Joe thought her dancing wasn't as good as her body.

"No shit," I said. "Karen can dance better than that woman. A lot better."

"Yeah, but does she strip?" Rick asked.

"She likes showing off, what you think?" I replied with a laugh.

The guys were impressed by that and asked where she had performed. Was it just for me? Professionally? A contest?

"A bit of each," I replied.

The guys nearly all spoke at once, prodding me with questions. Jeff doubted whether I was telling the truth. Had she really stripped onstage?

"She's better than that stripper tonight," I replied confidently. "A lot better."

"Prove it!" Carl said. "I bet you she never has. I mean, she likes to show off but..... you got any proof?"

I didn't say anything, prompting the guys to prod me for answers. Carl offered to bet me $50 that I couldn't prove my wife had performed as a stripper. The others joined in, and the amount grew to $200. I said they would just have to take my word for it. Mike chimed in, raising the bet to $500. I pretended to think about it, before shaking his hand.

I told the guys to be especially quiet when we arrived home, in case Karen was asleep. She greeted us in a thin nightshirt that barely covered her ass, and it was obvious she had nothing on underneath. She stifled a yawn as she asked about the party.

"How was the stripper? Was she any good?" Karen asked.

"Not as sexy as you are, honey," I said as I grabbed her ass and gave her a kiss.

Karen went upstairs while I retrieved my laptop and a cable from the den. I hooked them up to the computer and found the video I was looking for.

In the video, I'm sitting in a chair with music playing. Karen saunters in, dressed in her stripper's schoolgirl costume, and began to dance. A few of the guys sighed as Karen tossed her long hair around, slowly undid her shirt and tossed it aside.

With me holding the camera, she gave me a close-up view of her chest and shook her breasts. One of the guys let out a whistle.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Karen yelled as she stormed into the room and came towards me.

She grabbed the remote and turned off the TV as I stammered for an excuse.

"Well, we were talking about strippers and.... the guys wondered if you were better than the stripper we saw tonight," I said with a shrug.

"Well..... am I?" Karen said as she folded her arms and glared at me. She looked around the room at my friends. "Am I a better stripper than she was?"

"Honey, you are way hotter than she was," I said, looking to my friends for help.

The guys all chimed in to agree that as far as looks were concerned, the stripper had nothing on her. Karen smiled at this, thought for a moment and grabbed me by the chin.

"Honey? Do you know what happens when a husband shows off his wife to his friends like this?" She asked.

I stammered and couldn't answer. Karen said she would be back in a moment and left the room. The guys looked at me, whispering questions about what was going on. I shrugged and said I didn't know, but said it was obvious she was pissed at me.

Karen returned in her schoolgirl costume and marched over to me.

"This is what happens, when a husband shows off his wife," Karen said, sounding angry and motioning to her costume. "She gets revenge."

She told me to put on some music, and I complied. I had a playlist of songs she liked to perform to.

"You wanted to show me off to your friends?" Karen said to me as she started to dance. "Be careful what you wish for, honey."

The guys all looked at each other with a look that said "I can't believe this!"

She gyrated around the room, tossing her long hair around. She peeled away the top to reveal a very small and sheer bra that struggled to contain her breasts. She danced over to me, bent over and jiggled her breasts in my face before standing up with a laugh. She gave everyone else the same treatment.

Karen tossed her skirt aside revealing a tiny g-string. She bent over, facing away from me and jiggled her ass cheeks a bit. The guys all gasped and sighed when Karen removed her bra and shook her breasts with her hands. Her nipples were rock hard. She sat on each guy's lap and pulled each face to her breasts so they could suck on her boobs.

Still danced around some more, shaking her ass and breasts. She bent over giving everyone a good look at her dangling breasts from every angle possible. She made her way back over to me and whispered in my ear.

"I'm fucking all of them," she said, panting. "Remove my g-string if you agree."

I gave her a smile and pulled it down. The guys whistled and sighed as I grabbed Karen's tight ass and pulled her pussy to my face. She let out a moan, then stretched out on the floor so I could bury my face between her legs. She was really wet and it wasn't long before she was panting heavily. She rolled over and straddled my face for a bit as I continued licking her.

"Fuck me now, honey!' Karen said as she got on all fours.

I entered her from behind and was soon bucking like a madman.

"My mouth is sooooo hungry," she said as she looked at my friends and moaned.

The guys stared back at her, mouths hanging open.

"Honey? Whose cock should I suck on a first?" Karen said. "I'm going to suck and fuck all your friends while you watch. That's your punishment."

I couldn't answer because I had a thunderous orgasm. After filling my wife, I retreated back to my chair.

"You wanted to show me off? This is what you get," Karen said as she looked at my friends. "Somebody fuck me."

I looked at my friends, shrugged and said I had one condition. They would never speak about this to anyone. They agreed and quickly shed their clothes.

Jeff nearly fell over as he dropped to his knees in front of her. He smiled widely as Karen's mouth took him in. She grabbed him by the ass and pulled his full dick into her mouth, down to the base of his shaft.

Greg entered her from behind, doggy style. I watched Karen from the side. Her lovely breasts jiggled with every thrust as Greg slammed into her and grunted. Jeff's body stiffened as Karen swallowed his load and she kept sucking and sucking away, milking him with her mouth.

After each guy had a turn, Karen motioned for me to join her on the floor. I stretched out and let her nurse my dick with her mouth. As soon as I was hard again, I got behind her. She motioned for Jeff to join us. He knelt on the floor so Karen could revive him with her mouth.

The other guys did the same and Karen spent quite some time on her hands and knees, with a guy at each end. As soon as the guy fucking her came, the one in her mouth would take his place and give her a good fucking while she nursed another dick back to life with her mouth.

Greg knelt in front of her, hoping for another round. Karen shook her head and said she was getting sore, both her jaw and her pussy. Greg practically begged for a titfuck.

"Really? You want to slide your dick between these?" Karen said as she knelt and squeezed her boobs together. She loved showing them off.

Greg nodded and leaned in to suck on her breasts. Karen stroked his dick and sighed. She loved having guys play with her breasts. After a while, she bent over and nursed his dick back to life with her mouth then she stretched out on the floor so he could straddle her chest.

We all gathered in closely as Greg slid his dick between her breasts. His wife is pretty, but flat-chested, so I imagine Greg was dying to get between Karen's large breasts. He lasted quite a while and when he came, Karen lifted her head and swallowed his load while she milked his shaft with her hand.

The other guys had been stroking themselves hard and without thinking I looked down and realized I was too. We each gave Karen a good titfucking, and she swallowed each guy's load in turn.

Karen massaged her jaw as I helped her to her feet. We all looked at each other, not sure what to say.

"Look guys, I wanted to punish Mark by stripping in for you, but I guess things got carried away," Karen said. "I didn't think it would go this far, but stripping just turns me on. You not going to tell anyone, are you?" She bit her finger and gave them a coy look.

"Hey, whatever you're into is fine with me," Jeff said. "You can punish him anytime!"

The other guys agreed. Karen gave a sigh of relief. We all went to bed.

"You think the guys were on to us tonight?" Karen asked. "You think they realized we planned it like this?"

"I don't think so," I replied. "Did you enjoy your gangbang?"

"Yes, it was so....... spontaneous," she giggled.

"It gets even better," I said. "I told the guys you'd done some stripping. They bet me $500 to prove it."

"That money is mine," Karen said with a laugh.

I pulled her in close and kissed her cheek.

"Honey, how do you think people will react when they read a story about me fucking your friends," she asked.

"Well, every one of them will be turned on," I replied. "Of course, some of them will feel guilty about it and hate themselves afterward."

"Why do people get so uptight about sex?" She asked. "No one forced them to read this."

"I have no idea," I replied. "Maybe they're just jealous."

beermenow
beermenow
824 Followers