All Comments on 'My Stud's Special Secret'

by MidnightWriter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just another

wimp husband load of dross.

My score of one says it all.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Who is more lame,

the husband or the girl friend? They both are pathetic.

Everybody in this story deserves each other. All we have here is a fem-dom, who gets off on humiliating her wimp husband. A "stud" boyfriend who is just an male alley cat, who gets off on humiliating his "friend" and cheats on his girl friend. Then we have the wimp girl friend who not only gets off on her cheating boyfriend, she wants to video it so she can probably jill off to the video later.

Basically just a bunch of losers screwing everything and everybody in sight.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Made my panties are SOAKED

everybody whose trying to hate on this story is just that. HATERS. nobody made you read the story and if you don't like stories about cuckolds DON'T READ THEM. as simple as that. personally i loved it and was getting myself off as i read.

austxswgrsaustxswgrsabout 18 years ago
moving negative comments further down the list.

I am amazed at how the people how leave negative comments always seem to have read the entire story word for word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A professional writer?

Not bloody likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
real crap of a wife

If thats a game the husband is playing he better look out the door because the game she plays is called divorce court.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Special secret what?

I'm sorry, I don't get the "special secret" part. Is it some kind of special secret sauce? Or maybe something in the water?

Near as I can, it's just a story about some d00d humping a slutwife while her limp noodle of a hubby watches and beats off. This is entertainment?

Here's some entertainment for yah: have the fire department show up and douse 'em all with chemical foam then gangbang all four of 'em for a whole week. Now that's entertainment. I reckon after getting twenty two cocks rammed in every hole the women will be plenty satisfied, the limpdick hubby will have jacked off so many times that his balls will have burst and the fire hose up superstud's rear end will have destroyed his prostrate so he'll never be able to come again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Viewpoint

This was a classic voyeur story! Your story was so hot that it made me want to read your other stories. The girlfriend peeking and witnessing the adulterous couple just subjegating the husband to the tenth degree was incredibly erotic. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More crap

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Soaked Paanties:

How do you know what a story is about unless you read it? Also, learn to spell, punctuate, and construct a sentence. Learning some grammar would help as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
There is NO new "take"

If your girlfriend/wife is sleeping with other men, she's risking YOUR life. How stupid can you possibly be? No amount of clever writing changes the fact that if the little woman is having sex with others, you risk her bringing home an STD, Aids or herpes.

Is ANY woman worth your life? The universal answer is no. So stop making it ok to be with a slut. It never is.

cuckoldxshitcuckoldxshitabout 9 years ago

hot jerk-off material. hot humiliation. panty in the mouth was very imaginative

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Glad

Very glad you write after midnight. None of your cuck.garbage should see the light of day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So the MC is a stripper cuckquean?

There's a lot to keep up with in this submission. Nikki is a retired stripper now married to one of the few men on the planet with a 10 inch cock. Drake's occupation is never stated. Ellen is a dominant hotwife and Bill is a cuck sissy. Hopefully, there won't be a quiz on all these aberrant personae.

Since Nikki and Drake have such an ideal marriage, there must be a reason, other than simply cheating, for his announced work travel to involve fucking Ellen and humiliating Bill. Almost certainly Drake's special secret is his career as a professional bull gigolo. It is TBD how that would impact the cuckquean issue.

With dad a male whore and mom a stripper turned slut wife, Drake and Nikki's children will no doubt rule an adult entertainment empire. Lucky, lucky...

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Dumb ass girl friend should of had the balls to walk in in them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent for the most part. The submissiveness of the husband is the highlight . More verbal and behavioral signs of his obedience would have been more arousing. Keep working at it!

DazzyDDazzyDover 1 year ago

Pulled out all the stops on this one….E should become an escort and get paid while she can, soon she’ll be like a golf ball washer for footballs. DD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous